{3} Late Night Owl

De xoxonise

mixed emotions .. Mai multe

cast
( 1 ) heartbreaker
( 2 ) another day
instagram📸
( 3 ) war
( 4 ) lullaby
( 5 ) went out
( 6 ) that's just what it is
instagram📸
( 7 ) up now
( 8 ) see you go
( 9 ) say the word
( 10 ) nothing left
instagram 📸
(12) codeine tales
instagram📸
(13) my worst
(14) need to be
(15) i know you
instagram 📸
(16) reply
(17) Don't
(18) Hearts
Instagram 📸
(19) Cut it out
(20) To Me
(21) Not You Too
(22) Burn Sum
(23) Let it go
(24) I be you
(25) Unloyal
(26) One time
(27) Passed By
(28) Plots
(29) LOTUS PART ONE
(30) LOTUS PART TWO
(31) LOTUS PART THREE

( 11 ) keep you

122 7 1
De xoxonise

nature pov

i still haven't heard from victoria since the time we we're in puerto rico me and glizzy just decided to head back home

i laid on the bed as i rocked king back n forth in my arms

" you heard " ? glizzy asked sitting next to me

" heard about what " ?

he gave me his phone as i looked at the shaderoomteens post about nahmir cheating and cola suspected to be pregnant by him

i shook my head in complete disappointment " i knew it we all know nahmir bro he was going to do this shit again " .

" victoria told you about this " ? he asked

" no i haven't even talked to her since i'm kinda worried because we all know how she gets after dealing with nahmir " .

" you should go talk to her and i'll go talk to nahmir " .

i rolled my eyes in disgust " we are just talking to them not getting the, back together because after all this nahmir doesn't deserve another chance with toria " .

i kissed glizzy goodbye as i drove over to victoria's house .

" hey nature " . she smiled which was really weird cuz she's never smi,i g after dealing with something like this

" heyy you okay " ?

she sat down sighing " i'm getting there you must've heard huh " ?

" yep i'm sorry you gotta go through all this again " .

she shrugged " it's whatever nahmir's never gonna change and if cola thinks shes happy with this i wish her the best " .

i laughed a little bit " how's brooklyn " ?

" she's still with her aunt at the moment i just need time to clear my head right now i don't want her to see me like this " .

" i understand " . " but why didn't you call me and tell me about this before " ?

" i don't know i just wanted to be left alone for a while " ..

weird

" so what's next what's the plan because you don't look like you're gonna sit up here depressed all day " .

" i got me a nice condo for just me chanel (victoria's dog) and brooklyn " .

" we've deleted all contact with nahmir " ?

" um no i still had his child so we kinda do need to stay in contact " .

" ugh yes how could i forget " ...

" has he even talked to you about brook " ? i asked

" nope i haven't talked to him since the day cola reached out to talk to me " .

" wait wait cola reached out to talk to you " ?

she laughed " bitch yes and nahmir sat in the car the whole time " .

" what did she say " ?

" well first she asked me we're me and nahmir together cuz he kept telling her that we weren't then she just confessed everything even being pregnant by that dog ass nigga " .

" so i went outside and keyed his car and pop the tires like the crazy bitch i am " .

" you are not crazy you were just crazy in that moment " .

" i guess but yeah that's pretty much it of what happened that day " .

" sometimes i wanna put nahmir in a head lock and beat his raggedy ass " .

victoria laughed " i love you bruh " .

i gave her a hug smiling " i love you too " .

" oh and you thought i was going to forget.. haha well i'm not " .

" what are you talking about " ? victoria asked in confusion

" your birthday is next week don't think i forgot " .

" i honestly forgot " she laughed

" soooo what's the plan " ? i asked

" i'm not doing anything after this whole dealing with nahmir shit i don't really have the energy to do anything " .

my mouth dropped " so no party no getting drunk " ?

" no ma'am just gonna be home spending time with my daughter but i'll still be excepting gifts " ..

" oh girl " i playfully rolled my eyes

" maybe next year then " ?? i smiled

" yes next year for sure " .

" you're acting weird " ... i laughed

" how am i acting weird nature " ?

before i could say anything her phone started ringing from the other side of the room i quickly ran over to see who was calling before she did " who is durkio smurkio heart eyes heart eyes " .

she covered her face blushing " nobody " .

i took it upon myself to answer the phone to see who this person was and just what i thought it was "lil durk "

" hello durk banks victoria may or may not have mentioned i am the best friend nature " .

he laughed looking down at the camera " wassup toria around " ?

my eyes widened as i looked at victoria " he called you toria " i mouthed to her

" yes she's here but i need to discuss some things with you " ...

he scrunched his face up laughing "whatchu the feds " ?

" ummm no how you and tori met " .

" oh we met in puerto rico she was drunk and i took her to a hotel to let her sleep it off  and ever since then we jus been kicking it, she real coo " .

" mhmmm so y'all aren't like talking talking " ?

" nature " ! victoria yelled

" nah we strictly just friends " .

" oh okay well durk i need to speak to victoria in private she'll call you when i leave " .

i hung up the phone looking at victoria " soooo care to explain " ?

" i think he explained enough we're just friends nothing more nothing less " .

" mmmhm and how long have y'all been friends " ?

" for a couple weeks " ...

" oh and i'm just not finding out what kind of best-

" i was eventually going to tell you but you're with glizzy and glizzy might run back to nahmir and say something "

" bitch you thought i was gon snitch " ? i laughed

" yes and we both know you were but nature pleaseeee don't tell glizzy or nobody else i don't need people thinking-

" okay okay i gotchu it's safe with me i promise " . i said cutting her off

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.6K 55 29
{2} Late Night Owl De xoxonise

Ficțiune adolescenți

17.3K 731 81
more characters, more exes, more ybn drama (THIS IS NOT BOOK ONE)
high school De shanae segree

Ficțiune adolescenți

40 1 7
In high school days
1.1K 24 28
𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳...