Lady Illea (Lady Illea #1)

بواسطة LillyStoryTeller

Alessandra Maia Carswell is the newest competitor for the selection. Having been raised an only child by her... المزيد

Before You Start
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
(Sneak Peak)
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thrity Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue
(Deleted Scene)
(Deleted Scene)
(Important)
(Lady Illea 2 Will Be Up Tomorrow!)
(Yours Truly, Lady Illea)
HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY LADY ILLEA

Prologue

18.4K 379 64
بواسطة LillyStoryTeller

"Alessandra! Alessandra!' Emilie squealed.

  Alessandra turned her head, looking up from her story book to see Emilie and her yellow blonde locks bouncing about in the living room.

"What is it?" she asked.

    Alessandra could see through the hallway into Emilie's living room. Alessandra spent lots of time at her best friend's house. She was two castes above her but that never mattered much. With Emilie being a four she lived comfortably in simple pretty house with warm colored walls and clean furniture.

"Your boyfriend is on tv!" she taunted.

   Alessandra gasped, getting to her feet as fast as she could. At that moment Leslie came down the stairs holding her dolls and joined everyone in the living room.

"What's going on?" Leslie yawned. She'd just woken up from her nap.

    In the same superior fashion Emilie always talked in she put her hands on her hips and said. "Alessandra's boyfriend is on The Report tonight."

Alessandra sat cross legged in front of the tv and shot Emilie a glare. "You be quiet, you piggy curl head"

Emilie's jaw dropped and she immediately grabbed onto her tight pigglet curls.

  Alessandra ignored her and stared adoringly at the Emsons' tv screen. Alessandra had an undying crush on his royal highness Prince William Shreave. Oh yes, she'd stare at the screen for hours at the time. Alessandra reached up and touched the screen where the prince's jet black hair was.

"Oh my goodness" Leslie sighed. "WIll you knock it off? He's a prince"

Alessandra looked at her.

"You're just a silly six"

  Alessandra felt a little needle to her heart. Leslie was right. All Alessandra would ever be was the lowest caste. A silly little six with the dream of making the handsome prince hers. So Alessandra, at only seven years old, took that dream folded it up and tucked it away deep inside her heart. Never to resurface again.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

A Time To Swim بواسطة Marlena

الخيال (فانتازيا)

14.9K 371 18
Bianca is your average teenage girl until one day when she becomes trapped in a cave. To her amazement, she meets a mermaid who gives her the powers...
523K 11.2K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
248K 7.7K 31
Erika Carpenter lives the simple life of a farm girl in the heart of Kent. Though the castes have been abolished, her family still sees its effects...
14.5K 495 20
*All character rights go to Suzanne Collins, but the ideas and plot are all my own* In modern day Panem, Katniss Everdeen is sent to a boarding scho...