COURAGE/LIMITS (MewGulf) || C...

נכתב על ידי theseafarer

PhD student Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, has to agree to tutor his neighbor's son to add up to his savings. He... עוד

Author's note to Waanjai
IN A NUT SHELL,,, THIS IS GONNA BE ABOUT THIS-
PROLOGUE
1. The drummer
2. The boy next door
3. The car ride
4. The Unexpected Date Part I
4. The Unexpected Date Part II
5. One Kiss Is All It Takes
6. The Messiah
8. The One With The Fake Name
9. "He's a brat, but I can babysit him for life."
10. The Sweet Confession
11. Hallucination...??
12. Hello Gulf, Mew Is In Danger
13. Crossroad
14. Bruises
15. Blend your hues with mine
16. Love with hatred on the side
17. The Fairytale Prom Part 1
17. The Fairytale Prom Part 2
17. The Fairytale Prom Part 3
18. Blue Flame (Finale)
EPILOGUE

7. The Internet Outbreak

6.4K 349 43
נכתב על ידי theseafarer

~Mew's Facebook update~

@mewsuppasitJ

15/04/2020
Photoshoot for @linenThai

"Should I take a step closer?
Or should I act like a loser?
Courage broke my heart once,
But I think life is all about chance.
Fate brought you to me,
When I am with you I am filled with glee
Should I let you in?
The depths of my heart are chilling.
Promise me, you won't run away
I promise not to turn away
Like the morning sun falling on my eyes
With you, I want to touch endless skies."

For someone.♥️

-©Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat

Mew smiles as he posts a picture from his recent photoshoot. He checks the time. It's 7 a.m , time for him to get up from his bed and get ready for college. He rubs his eyes, and smiles when he reminisces the day before. Earth. He picks up his phone to dial Earth's number, when it starts ringing. A blindingly broad smile touches his lips as he sees who has called him.

It's Earth.

"Hello Phi. Good morning."

"Morning." Mew lays back on the bed, his eyes dreamy, mind peaceful and calm. See Earth, what you do to me.

"Are you still asleep P'Mew? Don't forget we have lots of work to do today."

"Yes. Yes, sir. I will move." Mew laughs.

"Okay then, Phi. I will hang up now."

"Wait!" Mew says. "What time will you be ready? I will pick you up."

"It won't be a matter, Phi. I'm in the college already."

"So early?!"

"Yes. I called our teacher yesterday and asked him to clear all the backlogs. I'm waiting for him now."

"Don't overwork yourself. If you want, I will do all the promo works by myself. You take rest, okay?" Mew says gently.

"Phi, I'm not a child. I'm a grown up man. I can handle some hardwork. Also about overworking, you are one to talk."

"Uhh okay okay. I'll let you attend your extra classes. I hope you've had a proper breakfast." Mew says, worry lacing his voice.

"I had a full course meal for breakfast, don't worry."

"Haha, okay. Then, I will hang up now."

"Okay. Phi!"

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"Umm, about that I won't tell you now."

"Why? Tell me please. I'm worried."

"Then stay worried for some time. Gotta have something to talk about when we meet." Mew says and smiles.

"Okay Phi. Oh, my teacher is here. See you then. Text me the time and place. Hmm.... Yeah sure.... Okay. Bye bye." Gulf says and cuts the call. He shakes his head and smiles.

"There there, what's the reason for this secret smile?" Deen sits in front of Gulf and asks.

"Good morning sir."

"Who was that? Your girlfriend?" Deen asks teasingly.

"No sir! It was P'Mew."

"Oho, you both are close now? Mew is a nice person, right?" Deen asks.

"No. He is not nice." Gulf says and shakes his head, taking Deen aback. "He's the best." Gulf says softly and gets shy.

"Woah, Earth you might really like him. What's not to like though."

"Gulf. My name is Gulf. But I want to pass as Earth around P'Mew."

"Why?" Deen asks. Gulf goes on to tell him everything about the time he met Mew.

---

Mew stretches on his bed, ready to get up and take a shower when a long chain of notifications hit his phone. Ahh, the usual. He thinks. Whenever he would post something, his timeline would be full of likes, shares and comments. But his curiosity piques. He opens his phone to see 500 notifications already. After hesitating for a moment, Mew clicks on Facebook. He scrolls down to the comment section and starts reading. A frown marks his forehead, as he sees majority of the comments.

"He's got someone now!"

"That fresher! That cute kid!"

"Mew, when are you going to tell us about your new relationship?"

"They're dating now!"

"I ship Mew and that cute boy!"

"Hey have y'all checked out the Cute boy page?! Check it out - @cuteboypage"

"Oh my God, I know that boy! I think his name is Earth!"

"They were together yesterday."

Mew stops scrolling. These people know no limits. He sighs in frustration, thanking the lord that Gulf doesn't have a Facebook account. Cute boy page? What's that? Mew types @cuteboypage and presses the enter button. What he sees in front of him, shocks him.

---

After a session of one hour, Deen wraps up. He gives Gulf some homework and leaves after Gulf thanks him. As soon as Deen leaves the class, Gulf takes out his phone. It's 8:30 a.m. P'Mew will be here soon.

Gulf gets startled, when Mild appears out of nowhere and bangs the table in front of him.

"Hoi! What's going on between you and your hotshot P'Mew?!"

"What's going on? Nothing's going on." Gulf says, crossing his fingers behind himself.

"Then explain this." Mild says, takes out his phone from his pocket, types something and holds it up in front of Gulf's face. "Here. See it for yourself."

"Shit! What is this?!"

Gulf scrolls more.

"Hiya! Who posted these?!" Gulf asks, frowning and scrolling through the posts.

"This is the cute boy page. And yours and P'Mew's pictures are even uploaded on the University board. So now tell me, what will I get in return?" Mild says and blinks rapidly at Gulf.

"Why do I have to give you something?" Gulf asks.

"Because, if it wasn't for me, you'd not get to spend time with your crush."

Gulf looks down. It's true though. But these pictures, these are crossing the limits. "Who the fuck is the admin of this page?"

"No one knows. Literally no one. So now, are you going to tell me everything?"

"There's nothing to tell." Gulf says, still looking down.

"Then, just go ahead and read the comments. C'mon, read it."

Gulf reluctantly clicks on a post and scrolls down to the comments section:

"Mew and Earth are dating!"

"They're so cute together!"

"They went on a date!"

"I think I saw them kiss."

Gulf's mouth goes dry. That kiss. He's glad no one has a picture of that kiss. Just him holding onto Mew and taking him to the car.

"Check Mew's post on FB! Fuck fuck fuck fuck he's in love! Holy fuck!"

Gulf looks at Mild. Mild signals him to go ahead, and Gulf searches @mewsuppasitJ on Facebook and looks at the recent post. He reads the caption, and then he can feel warmth spreading through his cheeks, a quick smile spreading on his lips. He blushes deep red, and astonishment fills his eyes. Damn, he's handsome.

"Well, it's time for you to open a Facebook account!" Mild says.

"No ways." Gulf says and hands over the phone to Mild. Damn these people.

"Tell me about your first hug with him."

"Too prying."

"Oooooooooohh I am your best friend. Tell me tell me. I'm prying and it's my right to do as a friend." Mild says and pouts.

"What do I have to tell you?"

"Some teensy weensy every juicy detail—" Mild says and flutters his eyelashes.

Gulf goes on to narrate everything to Mild.

———————

He smashes a glass on the kitchen floor, grabs his hair and shouts in agony and frustration.

Who's that little bitch to say anything about Mew and him?

Dan takes out another bottle of whiskey and pours it into the glass. He gulps down the whiskey and gets out of the kitchen. He opens Facebook and sees Mew's post.

I will ruin that kid. I will not let him get Mew. I will. I will.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

332K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...
49.6K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
83.9K 3.9K 19
This story involves around the life of a successful cunning boss Mew, who's lived a lone motherless life and finds peace in the warmth of Gulf's inno...
20.6K 1.3K 16
✓Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...