One or two ? (Completed)

Autorstwa Danylzz

" Fine , but if you touch me , I can touch you. Your body. Anywhere." " Wait what- " " Yeah. One brush gives... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
New story

16

3K 220 14
Autorstwa Danylzz

The next two days were very tiring for the people working in 'Kongarthas' group. They had worked very hard.  Arthit , Kongpob, worked overtime , and made it possible to complete this project within few days , with perfection.

Kong announced cheerfully , " I think we're going to complete this today ! "

Everybody clapped enthusiastically and cheered.

" Ahh finally ! "

" I had never worked this much in my entire life !"

" I hope our hard work makes us get this deal "

" Just one day more ! "

Random inaudible murmuring spread across the room. No matter what the result is , they were satisfied with their work. Kong looked at Arthit , who didn't seem as cheerful as he usually is.

Maybe he still isn't satisfied? Maybe he still needs perfection ? But what we have done in this week is far beyond perfection. But Arthit knows better. He had accompanied my father to so many meetings and trips before , he knows the level .

Kong moved to Arthit , " Is there any problem Arthit ? Are you satisfied? "

A : " Yeah , I hope this is going to be the best. "

K : "Then why aren't you happy ? Why do you sound so low ?"

Arthit shook his head , " I don't know . Maybe I'm just tired ? "

K : " I think you should get some rest. "

A : " I'm fine Kong. We'll complete this today. "

Arthit had been working very hard with Kong. In the past two days , he wasn't having sufficient sleep , he just used to take short naps in between. He wasn't taking his meals properly.  When it comes to work , Arthit ignores his health , and it results in making Arthit sick.

Earth stepped in the conversation between Kong and Arthit.

E : Yeah Arthit , sir is alright. We'll handle this. You should rest.

A : I'm fine Earth , I'll manage.

Earth shrugged and went back to his work.

Office hours got over. Arthit was still working with Kong. Everybody had left , except for these two  and Earth. 
Arthit stretched his arms leaning on his Chair. He closed his eyes for a minute.
Why am I feeling this dizzy. ....... I think I need rest. Once I complete this , I'll go and sleep a lottttttt. I miss sleeping so much !

Earth stood up and packed his stuff , ready to leave.

E : " Hey Arthit ! I'll be leaving now. Want me to drop you ? "

Kong was listening to Earth, wishing and making prayers in his mind.

Please say no Arthit......don't go with him !

Kong relaxed when Arthit replied , "No Earth , I'll go myself. I don't want to cause you any trouble. "

Earth placed his hand on Arthit's forehead , which made Kong's blood boil. It was getting hard for Kong to stay composed.

E : " Oh Arthit ! You have fever ! You should rest dude ! Your body temperature has increased a lot. "

Hearing this , Kong softened a little, worried more about Arthit now.

A : " Oh really ? I didn't realise that. That's why I was feeling so dizzy today."

Earth had serious concern on his face.
" Enough work Arthit , let's go. I'll drop you. You should get some rest , really. You should take care of yourself ! "

Kong smiled to himself.
What is Earth talking about..... He doesn't know that Arthit is too clumsy to take care of himself. He needs someone. He needs me. I should ask Arthit to stay with me tonight. If he stays by himself today , his condition might worsen.

" Maybe you're right. I should rest , or I won't be able to make it to Pattaya city with you all for the deal. Alright , Earth, wait for me outside. I'll pack my stuff and come. " Arthit replied , thinking about it carefully. It is really important to him to go to Pattaya city.

Once Earth left , Kong stood up and went close to Arthit.

" Arthit , I think you should stay. " Kong was worried about Arthit. He wanted to take care of him.

" No Kong. I guess you'll have to do the rest of the work yourself. I'm sorry about this. " Arthit replied , thinking that Kong wants him to stay for work.

" No Arthit , I don't want you to work. I know you won't take care of yourself well enough. I want you to rest here , in the secret room. I'll be here , so I can take care of anything you want and --"

Arthit cut him off ," No Kong. I am not a kid ! I'll take care of myself. You can just continue working. "

Kong tried to convince arthit , but all in vain. When Arthit was about to leave , Kong blocked his way.

A : " Ah what do you want Kong ? Let me go ! "

Kong looked straight in Arthit's dark brown eyes , very seriously. This time , there was no mischief in his eyes.

" Stay. Arthit. "

Ah please stay Arthit ! Kong will take better care of you ! 🙄🙄

Peace✌

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

74.7K 4K 18
No description Please read the story This is my first time, so please forgive my mistakes. I do not own the characters and the pictures used in the s...
62.5K 3K 12
All Arthit wants from Kongpob is love. Is love something Kongpob willing to give his Oon? { Bitter sweet ending. Happy ending only for Arthit. } Cove...
137K 11.6K 39
Arthit is in 2017. Kongpob is in 2020. They live in the same apartment, but in two totally different worlds. Can they find their way back to each o...
66.5K 3.4K 12
At the end of the day, it is all about your choice. . . I know the description sucks! LOL! But I hope you give this fic a chance. Original pictures...