American Idol: Steps to Great...

By AlexCooper250

McKenna Boone is a 22 year old girl from a small town called Riverside, in Tennessee. She dreamed of becoming... More

1. Auditioning
2. Mentoring.
3. BATTLE ROUND ONE
4. The New Battle
5. Far Away? Maybe.
6. Country Girl.
7. Best days of my life
9. the battle continues
10. TOUR DAYS!!!
11. Country Roots.

8. Small town girls

14 0 0
By AlexCooper250

■Mackenzie's POV■
      I walk in and see J2, Christian kane and Keith Urban. I also see Sarah Hayes, my opponent! We walk in and I smile. "Hello again, y'all!" I say when I see the guys. They laugh. We grin and I chuckle.
     Then we see TBP, FGL and a few others come in. We laugh. "Well, what song y'all doin'?" Christian asks us, we grin. "Fancy by Reba.." they nod. I grin at the band. Then we do "Church bells" and I smile. I sing and smirk,as I do.
       We look at each other and then we start laughing. Cause this is nuts! "Do something else!" I grin. We do "The house Rules" and Christian kane smiles at us. I grin and we have too much fun!
        Then I pick up my electric guitar and slip the strap over my head. I play "More than a feeling" and I grin. I sing first and then Sarah does. I smile as I do the solo ,and she chuckles. 
     After that we do "When will I be loved" and I grin. We get begged for more! We do "Enter Sandman" by Metallica! I grin as I sing. We do much more and I chuckle when we do "Pink Houses" by  John Cougar! Christian smiled at us,and I grin.
          Then I see David Boreanaz and I smile. The band plays "Hot Blooded" and I giggle. Then "God Love her" and I smile at Sarah. David winks at us! And I chuckle.
      We talk for a bit and I cant help but smile.  Then we do "Living on a Prayer" and "Wanted.. Dead or alive" by Bon Jovi!!! I see Corey Taylor walk in and I laughed. J2 smile at us.  Then we do "Sweet Child of mine" and more.
      I grin at Jared. Then "I love Rock n Roll" and I laugh at Sarah.  We do more,and Keith is smiling at us! "Who says you cant go home" and I smile.
      We talk about a lot of things. Then we go home!

I won. Oh my God.

□■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■□
Word count: 348

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
271K 7.9K 89
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...