Barry and Iris OS

Od Rauraflash2020

So we know that because of the negative speed force Nora is erased from memory and so this story starts from... Více

No Nora No.
The time Barry almost died( the first time)
My version of how Barry feels when savitar almost kills iris
All Dolled up
Killer Frost
Elongated Journey into the night
Null and Annoyed
Godspeed
King Shark
License to Elongate
Cause and Effect
Luck Be a Lady
Legends of Today
Legends of Yesterday
News Flash
Untouchable
Dead or Alive
What's Past is Prolouge
Run, Iris Run
The Flash and The Furious
Dead Man Running

Enter Zoom

74 3 3
Od Rauraflash2020

Hey guys
So finally finished my Nora story and back on my One shot book. Anyways this is Enter Zoom Season 2 episode 6.
Here we go

My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest man alive. To the outside world I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly, with the help of my friends at STAR Labs I fight crime and find other meta humans like me.
I hunted down the man who killed my mother but in doing so I opened up our world to new threats, and I'm the only one fast enough to stop them. I am the Flash.
Previously on the Flash
" There is indeed a hole in our universe which leads to his earth." Stein says.
" Meet Dr. Harrison Wells from Earth 2." Barry says.
" Do you think we've reached the good night kiss stage?" Barry asks Patty.
" Zoom is obsessed with speed." Harry says.
" He has been sending meta humans from your world through the breaches to fight me." Barry says.
" Hello gorgeous." Dr. Light says.
" What do you want from me?" Linda asks.
" Your life." Dr. Light says.p0
" I saw myself." Linda says.
" Sounds like you have an evil meta twin." Patty says.

" I'm right here." Barry says.
" I'm here to kill you Flash so get ready to fry. Bring it on." Dr. Light says.

Linda then shoots Barry and he falls.
Linda then takes Barry's symbol.
" Told you. Zoom always wins." Linda says.
72 hours earlier
" Zoom sent me here to kill you, but I didn't want to." Dr. Light says.
" But you were fine with killing Linda Park." Barry says.
" It was the best bad idea I could come up with. Leave her body for Zoom to find, he'd think I was dead and l'll be free. " Dr. Light says.
" How was he supposed to know where find her body?" Barry asks.
" Just let me go. Let me dissappear." Dr. Light says.
" You would spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder, never knowing when Zoom is coming." Barry says.
" Okay. And what's your great idea?" Dr. Light asks.
" How were you supposed to contact him after you killed me?" Barry asks.
" I was supposed to get something... something I could get only if you were dead.. and throw it through the breach as proof. " Dr. Light says.
" And then what?" Barry asks.
" Then he'd come for me. Confirm the kill and bring me home. Why do you want to know?" Dr.Light asks.
" Because I want to find him." Barry says.
" You really don't." Dr. Light says.
" He's gonna keep coming for me. He's gonna keep kidnapping people like you, forcing them to do what he wants. I have to stop him before he hurts anyone else." Barry says.
" You can't stop Zoom." Dr. Light says.
" Yes, I can. I will but I need your help." Barry says.

" Zoom wants Dr. Light to send him your new emblem?" Caitlin asks confused.
" Yes, we need it for bait. If we can get Dr. Light to take my emblem, throw it through the breach then Zoom will come to collect my body, and we can trap him." Barry says.
" You know it took a lot of work to make that emblem right?" Cisco says.
" This is the woman who was willing to kill Linda in order to escape Zoom but now willing to help us catch him?" Caitlin asks.
" She knows it's the only way." Barry says.
" Before I left Earth 2 I worked on a serum to dampen Zoom's speed. All we would need is a for Ramon to deliver a weapon to deliver it." Harry says.
" Oh great, that could be this year's cold gun. Maybe another criminal could get it and then we'd have Sergeant Slow." Caitlin says.
" I would never let that happen. Sergeant Slow is a terrible name." Cisco says.
" Are we forgetting how much more powerful than Barry Zoom seems to be? I mean if Barry can catch bullets,what's to say Zoom can't catch whatever you throw at him?" Caitlin asks.
" Surprise. The element of surprise. All we would do is rig a projectile to fire as Zoom crosses through the breach. " Harry says.
" That's great." Barry says.
" Thanks." Harry says.
" Joe, voice of reason here?" Caitlin asks.
" We need a plan. That's as good as any. As long as he can deliver." Joe says.
" Don't underestimate me, Detective." Harry says.
" Oh, Patty needs us back at the station. I'll meet you there, all right? " Barry says as he leaves.
Joe signals Cisco and Caitlin to talk to him.
" Are you forgetting everything Jay told us and supporting Wells now?" Caitlin asks.
" Oh no, I don't trust Wells at all. I just want to see what he's up to. I figure we give him some rope, he'll hang himself. " Joe says.
" Yeah, I'm totally with you. I think he's hiding something." Cisco says.
" Look, my hunch after interrogating suspects all these years somethings not right with this dude. Barry told me about this thing you can do?" Joe asks.
" Vibing?" Caitlin asks smiling.
" Oh God, relax." Cisco says.
" Can you do it with Wells?" Joe asks.
" I can try." Cisco says.

Earth 2
" Incapable? Well let me tell you something. If you are Incapable of aligning the quantum helix and by the way, your sole purpose of your employment here at STAR Labs, could you save me some time and effort?" Wells asks.
" There it is. Work voice. When I was little and you used to bring me to STAR labs with you, it used to freak me out how differently you talked here than where you were at home." Jesse says.
" You and your mother both. Shouldn't you be at school?" Wells asks Jesse.
" I graduated high school when I was 15, dad. I can miss a day of college." Jesse says.
" Ah, that's my Jess always so quick." Wells says.
" So?" Jesse asks.
" So?" Wells says.
" Is it true?" Jesse asks.
" Is what true?" Wells asks.
" What the Flash said about you you at the press conference? That your particle accelerator created the meta humans." Jesse asks.
" It is.. Jesse." Wells says.
" Why didn't you just tell me?" Jesse asks.
" Jay Garrick, it turns out, is faster than assigning blame than he is at actual heroics." Wells says.
"Dad, The Flash is a hero. " Jesse says.
" Uh-huh?" Wells says.
" Okay, I've never understood why you disliked him so much, but now I know it's because he knows what you've done." Jesse says.
" What I've done at STAR Labs is change the world Jesse, unlocking the mysteries of the universe. And when you don't have the key to the lock, sometimes you have to kick the door in. You should get to school."Wells says.
" Don't worry I got my education today." Jesse says.
" You're my joy, Jesse Quick." Wells says.

Present 2015
" All right, talk to you later." Joe says.
" See you later Joe." The lady says.
" Great, you're here." Patty says.
" Good morning to you to, Patty." Joe says.
" Yes, I was up all night working on the Dr. Light case. I've been trying to anticipate all the powers she might throw our way, you know on the promise that she can manipulate light energy." Patty says.
" I appreciate it but." Joe says.
" Did you know that light energy can be turned into hard energy. I mean, that doesn't sound like a thing but it is." Patty says.
" Seriously Patty." Joe says.
" No, and on the other side of the spectrum is invisibility. Look it.. it's just hypothetical but.." Patty says.
" The doctor Light case is closed." Joe says.
" Can you tell me why?" Patty asks.
" No." Joe says.
" No?" Patty asks.

Patty sees Barry coming down the stairs
" Hey! Hi." Patty says facing Barry.
" Are you good?" Barry asks.
" Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Your dad just shot me down in a big way." Patty says.
" What do you mean?" Barry asks.
" I .. I don't know.. You don't think it'd because you and I kissed?" Patty asks.
" Uh no. I don't think he knows. I didn't say anything but I can talk to him if you want." Barry says.
" No, no, no. I'll talk to him. You kmoe he's my partner. We should have trust and communication." Patty says.
" Are you sure? I don't mind talking about that kiss. It was a good kiss." Barry says.
"Yeah, yeah.. although the memory.. it's a little foggy." Patty says.
" Oh really?" Barry asks.
" Yeah, I might need a reminder soon." Patty says.
" Okay." Barry says.

Linda and Iris
" Hey." Iris says.
" Hey, have you had word from the Flash about the meta human that killed Larkin?" Linda asks.
" No, not yet but I know he's working on it." Iris says.
" You know, maybe I could talk to him." Linda says.
" Linda, I don't think that's a good idea." Iris says.
" Look Larkin is dead, which makes it really hard to concentrate on field goals and doping scandals. I don't want to sit around being told not to worry my pretty little head about it." Linda says.
" I get it, believe me I do." Iris says.
" Then tell him I can help. Please, I can't let this woman who looks like me hurt anyone else." Linda says.
" I'll ask again. But trust me Flash has it under control." Iris says.

Later Cisco is going to give Dr. Light something to eat when he sees Dr. Light's cell empty.
"Crap. Doctor Light's gone invisible. Lock the doors. Shut the doors." Cisco says running back to the cortex.
" The doors aren't responding. None of the security protocol are responding." Caitlin says.
" She's hacked the system." Harry says.
" Barry, Doctor Light is escaping." Caitlin says.
" Where is she?" Barry asks Cisco as he speeds to him.
" Doctor Light managed to hack into the lights of her cell. The whole building runs on fiber optics that operate on pulses of light, so she turned them off and used her powers." Cisco says.
" I told you how dangerous she saw. You should have listened to me and sedated her." Harry says.
" I thought I had convinced her that helping us as the only way she'll free herself from Zoom." Barry says.
" Well you thought wrong." Harry says.
" Yeah."Barry says.
" Okay, look Doctor Light is gone so instead of assigning blame, let's figure out what we're gonna do next." Joe says.
" Do you think she's gonna try and take Linda again?" Caitlin asks.
" I had Iris bring Linda to the house, just in case, to keep an eye on her. How are we doing with the speed dampener?" Barry asks.
" I think we've isolated the composite." Caitlin says.
" And we're modifying the dart the Arrow took down Wells." Cisco says.
" He's not Wells. I'm Wells." Harry says.
" Whatever Harry." Cisco says.
" But we don't know if this thing really works." Joe says.
" Until we try it, no. This will be a field test, so can we end this scintillating staff meeting and get back to work?" Harry asks.
" Or can can I say what everyone's thinking? Maybe it's good Doctor Light is gone. Maybe it's the universe stopping us from doing something stupid." Joe says.
" No, no. Keep going. I'm gonna figure out another way to get Zoom." Barry says.

Joe follows him
"Hey, slow your roll. I want to talk to you." Joe says.
" Joe, look I know what I'm doing." Barry says.
" I don't. So why don't you clue me in." Joe says.
" I'm trying to stop Zoom. I thought you were on board with that." Barry says.
" I'm trying to keep my options open." Joe says.
" I don't understand why you think we have a choice. Zoom wants me dead. The meta humans he's sending from Earth 2, they don't care how many innocent people get in the way. Look at what happened to Iris and Linda's boss. He was just collateral damage in Zoom's war. The next time, it could be you or Iris." Barry says.
" I'm just wondering if going after him now is premature. I mean we barely know anything about his abilities." Joe says.
" Wells does." Barry says.
" You're putting a whole lot of faith of the man wearing the face of your mother's killer. I think we should find Jay, get him to help us on this." Joe says.
" Yeah, Jay made it pretty clear that he doesn't want to help me get killed, and we can't just sit around and wait for Zoom to make his next move anymore. We can't. Aren't you the one who told me that life isn't about playing defense, the only way to succeed is by playing the offense?Barry asks.
" I think at that time we were talking about your high school football try outs." Joe says.
" You said you'd never bring that up again. " Barry says as he walks away.

Harry is working in Cisco's workshop
" Hey, I just gotta say uh using the uh tungsten composite to dampen vibrations uh.. that was pretty brilliant." Cisco says.
" What are you doing?" Harry asks.
" I'm congratulating you." Cisco says.
" Don't touch me." Harry says.
" Wow, try to give the guy a compliment." Cisco says.
" You're not giving me a compliment. You're meddling in things that are none of your business. Wha did you vibe about me?" Harry asks.
" Nothing." Cisco says.
" What did you vibe about me?" Harry asks again.
" Nothing. God, what's there to vibe on?" Cisco asks.
" Don't touch me. If you have questions, ask them. Otherwise stay away from me." Harry says.
" So?" Caitlin asks.
" God, you'd think the serial killer version would've been the bigger jerk." Cisco says.
" What happened when you touched him? What did you see?" Caitlin asks.
" Oh, I didn't see anything." Cisco says.
" Go touch him again." Caitlin says.
" No, he's onto me." Cisco says.
" Well you have to keep trying. I think Joe's right. Something must have happened between Wells and Zoom that made it personal." Caitlin says.

Earth 2
" The Arrow formerly known as the Hood, has been unmasked as billionaire Robert Queen. Robert was marooned on an island when his boat when down in the Pacific, the accident that ended with the tragic death of his son, Oliver. Robert Queen was though dead when. Excuse me, I'm receiving word, there has been an attack at Central City College. The science building was the main focus of the attack. We are just receiving video. Please be advised, I'm being told the footage you're about to see." The news anchor says.
" Hey Jesse, it's dad... can you.. I just.. I just saw on the news..just call me all right? Tell me that you're okay. That you weren't." Wells says.
" Witnesses report that the Flash was spotted on the scene but not before the hostile-meta human escaped with a hostage, a female student. We have not yet ID'd her and there is no indication as to why she has been specifically targeted." The news anchor says.
" No." Wells says.

Present 2015 CCPD
" Joe.. Detective can we talk for a minute?" Patty asks turning to her desk.
" If this is about Doctor Light." Joe says.
" No.. yeah no. Uh maybe but look. I think I know why you've been shut down the past couple days." Patty says.
" Really?" Joe asks chuckling.
" Yeah, I feel like you're not being completely transparent with me, but I think that's my fault. Look you're a great.. excellent.. wonderful.. Detective and I think you can sense I'm not being completely transparent with you. And you're right. Look we're partners. We need to be completely honest with each other. No secrets..." Patty says.
" Patty." Joe says.
" Barry and I kissed." Patty says.
" There's something to being too transparent." Joe says.
" No, No, no. I think that's great, that everything's just out there, right out in the open." Patty says.
" What ever you and Barry do in private is your own business." Joe says.
" Okay. So you're not mad at me?" Patty says.
" I promise you, I could care less." Joe says.
" Great, I feel so much better. Is there anything, you know, you've been meaning to tell me. You know we're partners, totally transparent with each other." Patty says.
" Uh,nope." Joe says.
" Cool." Patty says.

West house
" Hey. Barry says as he comes into the house.
" Hey."Iris says.
" Are you guys having a dinner party?" Barry asks.
" You would think." Iris says.
" I know I know. It's just sometimes cooking helps me relax." Linda says.
" Oh." Barry says.
" Have you heard anything about Doctor Light? Am I still in danger?" Linda asks.
" We're not really sure." Barry says.
" I'm going crazy here, Barry." Linda says.
" Yeah, she is." Iris says.
" That is the cake. Hope you're hungry." Linda says as she goes to the kitchen.
" She's not kidding. There's enough food there to feed an army." Iris says.
" She must be terrified." Barry says as he sits on the couch.
" Uh, more like furious. Larkin died trying to protect her, and it makes it worse that person who did it looks like her. I mean trust me. If Linda had Doctor Light's powers." Iris says.

After a second
" What?" Iris asks.
" I just I mean Linda and Light, they're identical." So identical that Light even thought she could fool Zoom. Now we have Light's suit. You don't have to tell me, I know its a terrible idea." Barry says.
" No, no, no its not. We make Zoom think Linda is Doctor Light and use her to draw him out." Iris says.
" It's too dangerous, right?" Barry asks Iris.
" Let Linda decide. I mean she's desperate to catch the person responsible for Larkin's death and she deserves the chance to help us." Iris says.

Iris and Linda come out of the STAR Labs elevator
" Okay. I still don't understand why we're here. I thought your dad said not to leave the house." Linda says.
" Someone wants to talk to you." Iris says.
" Who?" Linda asks.
Barry speeds to them in his suit
" Ms. Park, I need your help." Barry says.
" Whoa." Linda says.
In the training room
" Heh, dude. How long you been sitting on this?" Joe asks turning the paper mannequin around.
" It's important to have hobbies." Cisco says.
Linda comes in wearing Light's suit
" This is ridiculous." Linda says.
" No, it's not. You look just like Doctor Light." Barry says.
" And with these gloves Cisco rigged up, you'll be able to do what she does." Caitlin says.
" Don't worry, they are totally safe." Iris says.
" Ish?" Harry says.
" Ish?" Iris asks.
" Well come on, it's gotta look believable so they really really do fire and explode things. And you are going to let her hit you with those blasts once she gets the hang of it." Cisco says.
" Who exactly came up with this terrible idea?" Joe asks.
" Okay, it's not a terrible idea. The suit can absorb the blasts." Cisco says.
" For real or ish?" Iris asks.
" What does a terrible idea look like to you, Cisco?" Joe asks.
" Okay you know what? I like to think on the bright side of things. Positivity people." Cisco says.
" All right, all right. So just hit the ones of me,okay?" Barry says.
" Got it. Doctor Light. Oh, OH,oh." " Linda says as she fires at the wrong thing.
" Uh you know what? I'm just gonna adjust those are bit. Screwdriver. Coming. Coming." Cisco says.
" Okay, just do the opposite of that, and we'll have it."Barry says.
" Linda tries and then realises it's on fire.
" It's on fire." Linda says.
" Oh, oh, my bad." Cisco says.
Linda fires and then says
" Did you see that? I did it." Linda says.
" Yeah." Barry says.
Linda then fire at Cisco and he falls.
" You all good? You okay?" Barry asks Cisco.
After six hours of training they come back to the cortex
" Okay. No offense to Linda but I don't think she can pull this off." Caitlin says.
" Well, maybe if she didn't scream every time she fired." Harry says.
" Yep, Linda had a rocky start but I know can pull this off. I know she can. All right, did you find somewhere near the breach where we don't have to worry about civillians getting in the way?" Barry asks.
" Yeah, there's a place near the docks that's usually deserted at night." Cisco says.
" Awesome. How are we doing with the speed dampener?" Barry asks.
" My tests indicate that it will work." Caitlin says.
" It will work. I'll tune up Ramon's gloves. Make sure they work better." Harry says.
" Okay great." Barry says.
" Hey, we're actually going through with this?" Cisco asks.
" Yeah, we're doing this. I'm gonna have Iris get Linda ready." Barry says.
Caitlin and Cisco look at Joe
" Yeah, I'll go talk to him." Joe says.

As Barry is getting the elevator and goes in Joe comes up to him and says
" Barry, hold up." Joe says.
" Hey, what?" Barry asks.
" You saw what happened in there. Linda's not ready." Joe says.
" She's ready. She's ready enough." Barry says.
" Why are you pushing this?" Joe asks.
" What.. Why do you think? I want you get him." Barry says.
" Get who, exactly?" Joe asks.
" Is that a real question?" Barry asks.
" You tell me. I'm... I'm not sure this is even about Zoom. I'm starting to feel like you're still chasing the Reverse Flash." Joe says.
" Reverse Flash is dead." Barry says.
" Yeah, but after all he did to you, you weren't the one that stopped him." Joe says.
" We all worked together." Barry says.
" Yeah, and Eddie got him in the end. I mean, did that make you feel cheated, that you didn't get your revenge, that stopping Zoom is the next best thing? Look all I'm saying is if you're gonna ask people like Linda to risk their lives, you better be sure of why exactly they're doing it." Joe says as Barry walks out of the elevator.

Later at the West House
Barry speeds to the house while Linda is typing on the laptop.
" I'm sorry, I'm a terrible super villain. I don't need you to come and make me feel worse." Linda says.
" That's not why I'm here." Barry says.
" Doesn't matter... I can't do this. I don't have it in me." Linda says.
" That's not true. You're one of the strongest people I've ever met. You can do anything." Barry says.
" And you know that about me based on what?" Linda asks.
Barry sighs
" Linda, you are trusting me. So I need to trust you, fully. I know that you can do this... because I know you." Barry says as her takes off his mask.
" Barry, holy Crap. I've made out with the Flash." Linda says.

Wells and Cisco
" Listen I just wanna bury the hatchet and say thank you for all your work." Cisco says.
" You're welcome." Harry says.
" Okay, I think the trigger mechanisms are not sticking. I think. " Cisco says.

" Its not the trigger mechnisms. It's not the. Dont. No." Harry says.
" It's just a little bit of oil." Cisco says.
The oil spills and Cisco says
" Uh, I'm just gonna clean this up really quick." Cisco says.
" Don't touch me." Harry says.
" I'm just trying to help." Cisco says and vibes Zoom
Jesse is locked up in Zoom's lair.
" I know Wells went to the other Earth. Why?" Zoom asks.
" I don't know. I swear." Jesse says.
" Your loyalty is admirable, Jesse." Zoom says.
" I'm sorry." Jesse says.

CCPD
Joe is getting ready to leave when Patty comes over
" Joe, Doctor Light." Patty says.
" I thought we settled that." Joe says.
" No we didn't. She's still out there.. a meta human on the loose who just murdered a man. Why aren't we doing something about it. Look, none of this makes sense, and you're not talking to me. " Patty asks.
" All right, all right, all right, look. It's a bit complicated but we're not going after Doctor Light right now. I need you to trust me, Patty for a few days or so." Joe says.
" Are you somehow involved in this?" Patty asks.
" If you're asking if I'm dirty, no, but I need sometime to take care of some things." Joe says.
" I trust you, I do. I wouldn't be your partner if I didn't. This is about you not trusting me."Patty says.
" Patty, I trust you." Joe says.
" Not enough." Patty says.
Barry sees Patty as he comes down.
" Hey." Barry says.
" Hey. Do you wanna maybe grab dinner tonight? I could use your opinion about something." Patty says.
" I can't tonight. I'm sorry." Barry says.
" Sure." Patty says.
" I... I would. Joe and I actually.. Joe and I have a thing that we've got to do tonight."Barry says.
" Some other time." Patty says.
" I would rather be spending the evening with you. If I could cancel these plans I would. Can we do dinner tomorrow?" Barry asks.
" Yeah, I would like that." Patty says.
" All right, I'll see you." Barry says.
" Good luck with your thing." Patty says.
" Thanks, I think I'll need it."Barry says.

Later at the docks
" I'm here to kill the Flash and no one can stop me. How was that?" Linda asks.
" Uh, that's a little too much. Uh stop playing with the earpiece." Cisco says.
" Yeah, you don't wanna dislodge it." Caitlin says.
" Right you...you told me that. I'm sorry." Linda says.
" No, no you're doing great, Linda." Iris says.
" All right, Doctor Light, here I am. But we're gonna skip the part where you say you're gonna kill me and go right to the part where I don't let you." Barry says.
" Wait, what are you doing? We're skipping that?" Linda whispered.
" Yes." Barry says.
" Uh, I am loyal to Zoom, so get ready to fry." Linda says.
" Next time we're doing this, I'm writing better dialogue. " Cisco says.
" Next time?" Caitlin and Iris asks.
Linda shoots the wrong place
" oh, uh." Barry says.
" Gotcha." Linda says.
" Yeah you did." Barry says.
" Real good." Linda says.
" All right, ugh." Barry says.
" Bring it on. Hmm. Zoom always wins. You're okay, right." Linda asks Barry.
" Yeah, yeah. I had to make it look good. " Barry says.
" Here it is Zoom. I did what you wanted. Now bring me home. " Linda says and takes Barry's emblem and throws it through the breach.

Once the emblem is in the breach the team awaits for Zoom to make his move.
" Come on Come on. This is everything he wants, right? Come on Zoom." Harry says.
" Hey stop fidgeting. " Linda tells Barry.
" Sorry, it'it's been an hour. I landed in a ridiculous position, and my foot fell asleep." Barry says.
" He's probably just waiting to see if you're really deaf. Any minute now, he's gonna strike." Cisco says.
" No." Barry says as he sits and takes off his mask.
" Sorry, I screwed up somehow." Linda says.
" No Linda you did great." Iris says.
" So Wells ain't taking this well."Joe says.
" Mhh-mhm." Barry says.
" How about you?" Joe asked.
" Yeah, it just sucks, you know. You were right about this a little bit about this not being about Zoom..about this being about the Reverse Flash." Barry says.
" Okay." Joe says.
" But not for the reason that you think, not because I didn't beat him. Wells.. he said something to me in that video before he confessed to my mom's murder. He said that even if he was dead, that he still won because I wasn't happy, that I'd never really be happy." Barry says.
" How the hell would he know?" Joe asks.
" He knew me. He knows future me." Barry says.
" That's future you. This is the you here and now." Joe says.
" I still think that Wells is right. Ever since I went back to that night and
I didn't save her.. I didn't save my mom, I just, there has been a void in me. You know, I just feel that is gonna be there. For better or for worse, Wells.. he knew me." Barry says.
" Better than I know you? He may have stalked you for 15 years but I raised you. Look, Wells said what he said to you.. to mess with your head one last time. If you listen to him, you let him win." Joe says.
" I know. I don't want that." Barry says.
" You're responsible for your own happiness, Barry. Forget about Wells. Think hard about what you want and what makes you happy. Go out and get it, all right?" Joe says.
" Yeah." Barry says.
CCPD
Patty is looking at cat videos
" Ah!look at their eyes. Amazing." Patty says.
" Bye, Patty." The girls say.
" Bye. Hey, have you seen this video of babies expressions as they go through tunnels. Their faces are priceless. I'm not baby crazy or." Patty says as Barry kisses her.

" Wow! What did I do to deserve that?" Patty asks.
" I've just been thinking about what makes me happy and getting to know you makes me happy." Barry says.
" We should do more of that then." Patty says as Barry kisses Patty again.

Central City Picture News
" Hey." Iris says.
" I wish I could keep the gloves at least." Linda says.
" What would you have done with them?" Iris asks.
"Raves, duh." Linda says.
" That's not what you were thinking about." Iris says.
" I was thinking about a lot of things. Like how everything that's happened to me in the last few days is the best story I can never write." Linda says.
" Ooh, tell me about it." Iris says.
" Do you ever get used to it?" Linda asks.
" Keeping a secret that big? No." Iris says.
" Is pretty heavy. I need a good night's sleep. I'm gonna head out." Linda says as she puts her jacket on.
" I'll see you tomorrow. Oh hey if we're gonna be the Flash's sidekicks, we should probably join CrossFit or something, you know." Iris says.
" Oh yeah girl." Linda says.
Linda walks out and Zoom meets her
" Linda." Iris screams.
STAR Labs
" There you go. It's like you think these things grow on trees or something." Cisco says.
" And we threw the last one away for nothing." Barry says.
Harry is at the laptop looking at the footage of their plan.
" You've been going over this footage dozens of times. Everything went according to plan." Caitlin says.
" If it had, Zoom would've shown up." Harry says.
" Maybe Light was wrong. Maybe he can't see through the breaches. Or maybe he finally decided to give up." Barry says.
Iris calls Barry
" Hey, Iris slow down. I can't understand you." Barry says.
Barry cuts the call and says
" Zoom has Linda."
" They're on the roof." Cisco says typing on the computer.
Barry speeds to the roof
" Put her down." Barry says referring to Linda.
" You like to fish with bait. I do too." Zoom says and throws Linda off the roof.
Barry catches Linda
You need to get out of here, okay?" Barry says.
" No, you can't fight that thing. It's a monster." Linda says.
" Just go." Barry says.
Barry speeds in front of Zoom
" Zoom cannot be human." Caitlin says.
" He is.. or was." Harry says.
" How is Barry supposed to defeat that thing?" Cisco asks.
Barry starts running around STAR Labs
" Why is he running away?" Harry asks.
" He's not. He's not scared. Ooh he's gonna thunderbolt him." Cisco says.
" What?" Harry asks.
" Jay taught him how to throw lightning." Caitlin says.
Barry throws the lightening and Zoom catches it and hits Barry with it.
" Did you guys see that?" Barry asks.
" See him catch a bolt of lightning with his demonic claws. Yeah, saw that." Cisco says.
" Jay was right. He cannot do this alone." Caitlin says.
" He's not alone." Harry says.
" Run Barry." Caitlin says.
" No, I'm gonna see if Wells's speed dampening serum works." Barry says.
Barry asks Zoom
" What do you want from me?" Barry asks.
" Everything." Zoom says.
" You want to be me? Is that it? You want to be a hero?" Barry asks.
" Heroes die." Zoom says.
" Only if you can catch them." Barry says.
Barry runs over the roof of STAR Labs
And Zoom chases him.
" How is Barry supposed to match Zoom's speed?" Caitlin asks.
" Genius, he's not gonna match it. He's gonna take it out of the equation all together." Cisco says.
" What are you talking about?" Caitlin asks.
" Terminal velocity. The highest velocity attainable by a falling object." Cisco says.
" Falling through the air?" Caitlin asks.
" Yeah, free fall fight. Their drag forces equals the downward forforce of gravity,making the net force zero making." Cisco says.
" Equal velocities. That is genius." Caitlin says.
Zoom pushes Barry down and he hurts himself.
Harry tries to shoot Zoom and he catches the dart.
" Never forget, I am the fastest man alive." Zoom says.
" He's killing him." Cisco says.
" Barry." Cisco says.
" You're next." Zoom says referring to Harry.
He then speeds to Central City Picture news.
" Barry." Iris says whispering.
" Look at your hero. This man is no God. He is nothing." Zoom says.
Zoom speeds Barry to CCPD
" The days of the Flash protecting this city are over." Zoom says.
" No hold your fire." Joe says.
" Put him down." Patty says.
" Now what will you do without your precious hero?" Zoom asks.
" Shoot that thing." Singh says.
" Nice try. " Zoom says as he catches the bullets.
As they are coming back to STAR Labs
Harry goes back to the cortex
" Anything?" Harry asks.
" No." Caitlin says.
" Do you have him?" Harry asks Cisco.
" No." Cisco says.
" Barry. " Caitlin says as Zoom holds Barry up.
" Harrison Wells, you thought you could defeat me with this?" Zoom says referring to Barry.
" I made a mistake." Harry says.
" Yes, a costly one. Good bye Flash." Zoom says.
Cisco darts Zoom but he escapes
" No, No." Harry says.
" Stay with me, Barry. Stay with me. Stay with me please Barry please." Caitlin says.
With them in the med lab
" This is all you. If Barry dies, you die." Joe says.
" Joe, Barry's vitals have stabilized. Let's let him go." Caitlin says.
" No Caitlin." Joe says.
" Why? What good does that do for Barry?" Caitlin asks.
" It's gonna help me." Joe says.
" Joe, stop. Who's Jesse?" Cisco asks..
" How do.. Jesse's my daughter. Zoom has her. You'd.. you did vibe me." Harry says.
" Yes." Cisco says.
" What did you see?" Harry asks.
" I saw your daughter. She was with Zoom." Cisco says.
" But she's alive?" Harry asks.
" Yes." Cisco says.
Joe sighs
" Zoom sent you here like the others? You kill the Flash, and you'll get your daughter back?" Joe asks.
" No, the only way I get my daughter back is if I capture Zoom. Do you understand? You love Barry. I love my daughter. And none of these children are here as long as Zoom is here. I tried on my earth to capture him. I failed. I thought I could bring him down with Barry's help. I was wrong." Harry says.

Later while Barry is waking up
" I think he's waking up." Cisco says.
" Barry. Barry, can you hear me?" Caitlin asks.
" Hey." Barry says.
" You scared the crap out of us. You were gone for a long time. " Cisco says.
" How bad is it? " Barry asks.
" Bad. If you didn't heal so quickly, I'd be very worried." Caitlin says.
" Linda.. how is she?" Barry asks.
" She's staying with some friends out in Coast City." Cisco says.
" Zoom?" Barry asks.
" Let's.. let's worry about Zoom when you're up and about, about?" Cisco says.
Barry tries sitting up
" Oh no, you're staying put." Caitlin says.
" Yeah, you seriously got your ass kicked." Cisco says.
" No, guys I can't feel my legs. I can't feel my legs." Barry says.

***********
Hey guys
Hope you guys are good and safe.
Anyways done with this one shot.
Signing off
Variawestallen2019

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

220K 7.1K 26
Barry closed the singularity, but he's changed. He's lost, confused. He's not the light we knew. He doesn't know how to deal with the fame that is be...
57.1K 1.4K 56
Just as Barry and Iris are about to start their own family, their daughter Nora comes from the future along with a mysterious little girl... Disclaim...
22.9K 476 19
(This takes place right after the defeat of Devoe before everyone meets Nora and she reveals her identity (End of Season 4)) They finally did it. Th...
50.8K 4.3K 53
Unbeknownst to everyone surrounding her, Nora remembers everything except for the fateful accident that caused her to lose her memories in the first...