Commanding Love | Ultra Magnu...

Da CrystalWaterStar

If I told you that Bumblebee has an older sibling named Honeybee, who is a cadet during the war for Cybertron... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 18

1K 26 5
Da CrystalWaterStar

When we went through the ground bridge, I noticed Brianna wasn't with Jack, Raf and Miko.

Where is she?

Then again, she did look upset about something. I just wonder what it could be. I walked towards the children who looked stiffened by my presence all of a sudden. Smiling awkwardly while I search for my charge.

"Where's Bri?" I asked looking down at the three children in front of me. "And don't even try lying to me or try to be sarcastic that you didn't know what happened while we were out in the field." I said, my faceplates showing complete seriousness, since I am worried and concerned for my charge. It's her birthday, she should be happy.

"Hehe...funny story really..." Miko said as she tries to stand perfectly still like she didn't know anything. "When we got back she....." she just trails off.

Wonderful. I thought sarcastically at what's happening.

"Bri...uh...took a bridge...uh well...back to her parent's place..." Raf said a bit nervously as he tried looking at me in the optics.

"Because?" I asked,

"Because of what happened at the cafe with Jack and Sierra." Miko blurted it out quickly then covered her mouth.

"MIKO!!!" Jack said as he glared at her,

Before I could say anything, I transformed into my alt mode and activated my holoform as I walked up to the human area. Of course they were surprised. I couldn't blame them if my holoform kinda looks like Brianna's mother.

"Alright, tell me what's wrong." I said as I crossed my arms and looked at them with a serious face.

(Time skip 'cause I'm lazy)

"So that pretty much what happened before you called us." Jack said as he nervously rubbed the back of his head while we all sit on the couch. Well Raf was helping Ratchet with the computers.

"I'm honestly not surprised by how you explain it, Jack." I said as he released a sigh, "Because you can be very oblivious towards her from the moment I laid my optics on you two."

"What?!" He said surprised, "What do you mean 'oblivious'?" He asked,

"Tell me, how long have you known Brianna?" I asked calmly.

"Uh...ever since we were neighbors when we're younger, but then her parents decided to move a bit further away from us. Though we still keep in touch." Jack explained,

"Woah dude, you've known each other for that long and yet you remained friends with her." Miko said, "You just put her in the 'friend zone' for that long."

"I don't get what are you guys talking about." Jack said,

"Jack, what is Brianna to you?" I asked,

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what do you see in Brianna." I clarified, "For me, she's like the sister I never had and I understand how much her mother means to her."

"Me too." Miko said, "I mean, she doesn't really like heavy metal but she loves adventures like me. Also, she helps me a lot at school."

Raf who was at the computer overheard our conversation decided to join. "She also likes to spend time with Bumblebee and me when we're going out for a drive. But she mostly does it with Optimus in the early nights or mornings when they're alone at base with Ratchet." The young boy said, "Plus she keeps us out of trouble, especially Miko. Though when Optimus isn't around, Smokescreen was there to talk to her or give her a small drive sometimes."

"What about you, Jack?" I asked,

"Well...ever since we met all of you guys, she's changed a lot. Not in a bad way...she's more...distant...Well at first it was a sibling type of connection we had when we were younger, but it changed when she stayed at my place for the past three years. Though my mom didn't mind. She doesn't talk as much before we met all of you." Jack explained, "It kinda bothers me a little, since I first liking Sierra."

"Well good luck with that." I said as my holoform fizzled away and I transformed back to my original form. "You're gonna have to say something to Brianna when she gets back to base." I said before walking towards me and Arcee's quarters with a sly smile on my faceplates.

Before I reached the door, I noticed a familiar presence in the hallway.

"Are you gonna say something, sir?" I asked without looking at him,

"I just wanted to make sure you are alright, Cadet." Magnus said as he came closer to me.

"I'm fine, Magnus. Really I am." I said with a slight smile, "I'm just thinking of my charge, I'm just worried about her, that's all." I looked at him in the optics.

He gently placed his servo on the side of my faceplates and rubbed it gently. I nuzzled against it, placing my servo on top of his as I closed my optics. Welcoming the small affections that he's giving me. He pulled me closer to him only to end kissing me. Despite that he quite taller than me, I didn't care. To which he made me feel special in a way it brought me back to my old self of trying to stay positive. We ended the kiss shortly before giving him a small peck on his dermas. Then the idea of spark bonding came through my processor.

"Ultra Magnus..." I started, "Remember when I said that I'll only sparkbond with you when I'm ready?" I asked hesitantly,

"Yes," he started, "I remember you said it. And I don't want you to rush into it with me, even if it would make you my sparkmate. Why?" He asked

I hesitantly placed my servos on his chassis before leaning my helm onto it. I listened to the beating of his spark, only to hear it beating rapidly. I chuckled at how I can somewhat feel him a bit embarrassed at my gesture towards him. I looked up to see his faceplates, only to have a slight glimpse of energon towards his heating face.

"No need to feel embarrassed towards me, Magnus." I said, "If you don't mind, we could sparkbond somewhere private."

His optics widen a bit at what I said, but then pulled me even closer to him. "I would love that, Cadet." He whispered it into my audio receptor before giving another passionate kiss onto my dermas.

":Wow:"

We then heard Bumblebee, which made us broke the kiss and ended up getting embarrassed at the sight of my brother just standing there.

"Bumblebee...I-I could explain." I stuttered,

He looked at Magnus before looking at me with happiness in his optics. ":No need:" He said, ":You could've at least told me, I'm your brother for Primus sake:"

"Yeah, sorry about not telling you sooner." I said as I looked up at Magnus, "It just started gradually until we got closer, it just happened when we traced the omega beam towards earth." I explained,

":Huh, that explains why he was concerned about your wellbeing all of a sudden:" Bumble said,

"Bumblebee."

":All I'm gonna say is that congratulations and he has better take good care of you:" he said with a teasing beep in his voice as he slowly backed away,

"Bumblebee!"

And with that he left, leaving me and Magnus alone in the hallway again.

"You have to forgive him." I said not looking at him, "Every time I'm with a mech I am close with, he would always tease me about it."

Magnus placed a servo on my waist as I looked at him confusedly but embarrassed at the same time.

"It's okay. We never made the decision to hide our relationship to the team." He said, "My only concern is that our relationship could lead us into having distractions and advantages towards the decepticons. I...I don't want that to happen."

"It won't." I reassured him, "But in order for the 'cons to not know of our relationship is for us to not be distracted of each other on the field."

"Not being able to think of you in the field has been hard enough, knowing that you are going to be my sparkmate soon." He said,

"Magnus," I started as I looked up at him, "When we were retrieving the Predacon bones, we aren't sparkmates then.

If we are now or even in the past events that had happened, we were mostly focused in the tasks at hand. Even at the end of the day, we're still together in one piece. We're still okay with or without the bond."

He didn't say anything and just hugged me tight. I returned the affection and kissed the side of his faceplates. What he did next was very unexpected.

Magnus picked me up bridal style and carried me towards his and Ratchet's quarters. Once we got in the room, he puts me on his berth and locked the the door before facing me again.

"Magnus?" I said a bit confused,

"I just don't want the others to disturb us in spark bonding." He said as he sat on the berth next to me. "That is, if you'd like we can do it now?" It ended out as a sentence rather  than a question.

"I don't mind." I said as I leaned closer to him.

Magnus smiled at me and took my servos in his as he opened his chassis, revealing his spark. "Cadet Honeybee, will you be my sparkmate?" He asked

I smiled back at him and opened my chassis revealing my spark to him. "Yes. I'll be your sparkmate, Commander." I said,

We both leaned forward and pressed our dermas on each other as our sparks reached out and connected. All I felt is his love as the bond goes on. Through it, I saw his life as soldier that he is and how he trained with Optimus long before the war. I broke the kiss that we had as I looked at his blue optics and smiled at how lucky I am to have someone like Magnus, not as a commander but as a loving sparkmate in my life. Our sparks returned back to our chassis as we both closed it.

I then felt all his love and affection that his giving to me through the bond we have. It made all my negative thoughts go away as I can still feel the beating of his spark in mine.

"I guess I'm yours." I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Yes you are my love." He said as he pulled me into a hugged that I could stay in forever.

We both shared a kiss one last time before heading back to the command center for another scouting mission. I was partnered up with Smokescreen and Bumblebee on the scouting mission again. But before we could go out to scout, Bulkhead came in with Brianna and Miko.

"Bri." I said, "Are you okay?" I asked concernedly,

"Yeah, sorry if I immediately went home to my parents." Brianna said, "I just loss my temper when we went through the ground bridge and-"

I kneeled down to her, cutting her off in her sentence. "Bri, the others have told me about it when we got back." I said, "You can tell me what is it from your side of the story when I get back." I stood back up to my full height as I looked at my charge. "In the meantime, I think you and Jack need to clear things out between the two of you." I said as me, Bumble and Smokey transformed into our alt mode and drove off out of base.

I hope things would be okay between Brianna and Jack.

Cliffhanger

Announcement:
Sorry if I haven't been able to update lately. I know that it has been almost a week since I updated, but things have been busy, even at home. Though I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Anyways, I hope you guys are staying safe at home. Make sure to always wash and sanitize your hands and wear a face mask when you're going out. That's all for today.

~CrystalWaterStar

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

62.3K 1.8K 36
You're an 18 year old girl, who has a big knowledge when it comes to high tech gadgets and you have been spending with a lot of time with Raphael and...
16.3K 670 42
Optimus Prime X Femme Reader What happens when Megatron's younger sister falls in love with the Autobots leader? What happens then? I do not own the...
82.1K 3.5K 82
A terrified girl finds herself mixed up with three other children in a war that had somehow reached to them. Unlike the other children, she did not h...
5K 198 14
An alternate ending to Starscream after Predacons Rising. After Starscream supposedly died by the Predacons, he's given a second chance and travels b...