The Second Daughter

Bởi _Crystal_Plays_

Hadley Hearts, a girl raised on the Isle of the Lost and the daughter of the Queen of Hearts, must learn how... Xem Thêm

Act One
Cast List
The Curse
The Royal Proclamation
Welcome to Auradon
The Museum
First Day of School
The Love Spell
The Date
The Plan
Family Day
The Coronation
Maleficent
Set It Off
Act Two
Cast List
The Enchanted Forest
Lady of the Lake
The Doctor
Tallahassee
Into the Deep
Queen of Hearts
The Cricket Game
The Outsider
In The Name of The Brother
Manhattan
The Queen is Dead
Welcome to Storybrooke
Selfless, Brave and True
Lacey
The Evil Queen
Second Star to the Right
And Straight On 'Till Morning
The Heart of the Truest Believer
Lost Girls
Quite A Common Fairy
Nasty Habits
Good Form
Ariel
Dark Hollow
Think Lovely Thoughts
Save Henry
The New Neverland
Going Home
Act 2
Cast List
Getting Into The Swing of Things
The Truth Revealed
Mal Goes Missing
Home Freak Home
Old Friends
A Partnership?

The Miller's Daughter

328 12 3
Bởi _Crystal_Plays_

My friends had gone back to their rooms at Granny's while Ben accompanied me home. Walking in the door I could already tell something was wrong. "Mary Margaret?" I called, taking off my coat as Ben closed the door.

"Hadley!" Mary Margaret gasped, rushing forward and wrapping me in a hug, "Your alright." Mary Margaret pressed a hundred kisses to the side of my head.

"S-Stop!" I pulled out of Mary Margaret's hold and stepped back, "What happened, is everything ok?"

"Cora has the Dagger." My breath caught in my throat, "And Regina is working with her still. They...they killed someone special to me." Ben and I exchanged a look, this was it. My Mother was not the person who raised me. "Um, and Gold has been poisoned, he, Emma and Henry are coming back on Hook's ship with Gold's son, Neal, who is Henry's father."

"Thanksgiving in the Enchanted Forest would suck." Ben muttered.

"I'll say." I agreed.

Once David arrived back to the loft, he, Mary Margaret, Ben and I hauled ourselves into the truck and made our way to the Docks. When we got there, Mr Gold was being helped onto the doc by Ruby and an unknown man, who I assume is Neal, Emma and Henry walking beside them. Mary Margaret and David rushed to help them, David taking Mr Gold from Ruby. "Are you ok?" Mary Margaret asked frantically as the four of us got close.

"Yeah." Emma sighed. "Yep, we're alright."

"Uh, I drove a ship!" Henry exclaimed proudly as Neal and David lead Gold to the truck.

"Did you know?" David questioned.

"Yeah, my dad showed me how."

"That's...me." Neal introduced as he and David got Gold to the truck. Mary Margaret kept close to Emma and Ruby. I walked away from Ben, taking Emma's arm and pulling her to the side.

"Are you sure your alright?" I asked softly, crossing my arms when we were out of earshot, "I mean...you told me about what Henry's Father did, are you sure you're ok with him being here?"

"I'm not." Emma replied in the same low tone, "He abandoned me, Hadley, I can't just get over that."

"Listen, Em, I'm here for you." I reached out and took Emma's hand in mine, "We're sisters, through and through. Despite growing up in different realms, we lived pretty similar lives. If you ever need to talk, I'm always here."

"Thank you, Hadley." I smiled at her before the two of us joined our...albeit wired family at the truck. "You ok?" Emma asked the poisoned man.

"Ah, beginning to feel a bit stronger." Gold admitted. "Take me back to my shop, the magic there can protect us."

"Let me guess, I get to go with Ruby." Henry said.

"Nope." Emma told him.

"Really?"

"You get to go with Ben and Hadley back to the loft."

"What?" I gasped, "I-I can fight! I have Magic!"

"You are staying out of the crossfire." Mary Margaret told me. I glared up at her, my eyes turning gold and a soft growl escaping my lips.

"Hadley." Ben called softly, placing his hand on my shoulder, "Let's just go." I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. When I opened them, my eyes had returned to blue.

"Fine." I hissed, "We'll get him to the loft. But, if I feel any sort of danger, I'm coming in fangs blazing." I turned on my heel and stalked away.

Sitting in the loft with Henry and Ben was boring as heck. I was chewing my nail so much as I paced the floor I swear I was gonna make footprints. "This is ridiculous!" I protested, "I have Magic, Mal has magic! The two of us can at least hold them off, subdue them at least!"

"Hadley..." Ben sighed,

"No, Ben, you know that. I know we don't have full control of our magic we can at least-" I stopped my pacing, my heart hammering in my chest.

"Hadley?"

"Something's wrong." I breathed. I hurried over to the window and ripped open the curtain, trying to find the Pawnshop.

"Hadley, no." I turned to Ben, he was standing up and looking right at me. "You can't, Mary Margaret said-"

"I don't care." I said, "I'll be back when this whole thing is over." I waved my hands and instantly, I materialised in front of the Pawnshop. I ran forward, bursting through the doors and raced into the back room...only to see Regina clutching Mother, who was still. Gold was upright and walking. "No..." I breathed, tears welling up in my own eyes. I shakily took a step forward, falling onto my knees next to Regina, "No, no, no! She can't be gone!" I clutched Mother's suit, "Mother! Please! Come back to us."

"She loved us." Regina said, causing me to look up at her. "She...she truly loved us." I sobbed, burying my head into Mother's still shoulder. Regina pulled me close, the two of us pressing close to each other as we cried over our Mother's death.

"Regina!" Mary Margaret's voice carried through the shop as two sets of feet ran into the back room, "Stop!" Regina lifted her head, and I could practically feel the hatred roll off her in waves.

"You did this." She almost growled.

"How could you!" I screamed, whipping my head to glare at them, tears running down my cheeks, "You're supposed to be good! You killed the only one who has ever shown me kindness!"

"But Cora kidnapped you." Mary Margaret argued.

"She was my mother!" I could feel my eyes turn gold as Mary Margaret took a physical step back, "She raised me, showed me love and kindness and compassion, more than you've ever shown me since I got here."

"But-" David started.

"Everyone just leave!" My eyes snapped shut, and I could feel my Magic flare and David, Mary Margaret and Gold disappeared from the shop.

Mother was laid in the guest bedroom of Regina's house, and I was seated on the couch, curled up in a blanket. Regina came in with a steaming mug of tea. I reached out to take it with shaky hands. She then sighed, setting both mugs on the coffee table and settled in next to me. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pulled me close. I pressed close to her, closing my eyes and letting the tears fall down my cheeks. "You said she loved us?" I rasped.

"Well, you know her, she didn't really express her emotions that well." Regina sighed, "But...her last words...they heavily implied it."

"What were they."

"She said...she said we were enough." I looked up at Regina. "I know I'm not...the best person to be sisters with, but after everything that's happened, I want to try." I gave her a smile before closing my eyes and settling back onto the couch, pressed up against her.

"I love you Regina." I whispered. And I swear, I heard her repeat the same thing before I slipped into unconsciousness.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.8K 16 48
Gwen, Daughter of Governor Ratcliffe, is just your regular neighborhood VK living on the Isle of the Lost with her friends Mal, Evie, Jay, and Quinn...
102K 2.1K 24
As soon-to-be King. Ben makes his first proclamation, to bring five kids from the Isle of the Lost to Auradon. Chosen among the five teens for the Is...
77.5K 1.7K 21
Six months, it's been six months since Ben's coronation and since the Royal four and the Isle four discovered the prophecy the VK's and the AK's are...
656 31 13
Payton Pan embarks on a journey through Auradon with a plan to free her father looming over her head while unexpected feelings loom over her heart (B...