Josh Dun x Reader one shots

Door JishJosephh

This is my first fan fiction so give me a break๐Ÿ˜‚ Hope ya like it. Just random short stories of Josh Dun x re... Meer

Hoco Proposal Part 2 Hoco Night
Proposal
Proposal part 2

Hoco Proposal

29 1 12
Door JishJosephh

A/n: This is my first book ever so sorry if it's trash. This particular story was my idea but me and my friend TacoCabTyler wrote it together as a Tyler x reader so go check out her page.  Hope ya like it!

Things to know:
Y/n-your name
F/c-favorite color
E/c-eye color
H/c-hair color
F/d-favorite drink
F/f-favorite food

*Y/n POV*

I was sitting in second period staring at the clock waiting for the bell to ring to go to third period. That was my business class and my favorite class of the day, because it's the only class I have with Josh. Josh is my best friend but I like him more than a friend. Some may see that as problematic but he likes me too we just haven't really done anything about it yet. My thoughts of Josh get cut off by the bell sounding signaling class change.

As I make my way into the classroom I don't see Josh in there yet. He's usually here before me. As Mr. LaCourse makes his way into the room to take roll Josh comes up behind me and scares the living crap out of me. I let out a yelp of surprise only to realize its the familiar baby blue haired boy I know and love. (I am using blue hair Josh bc I love that color on him😂)

We were given our assignments for the day and since me and Josh already had them done we talked for a while. I am really hoping he asks me to go to homecoming (aka hoco) with him but we haven't talked about it much. I decide to bring it up to him knowing that it's only 2 weeks away.

I turn to Josh and ask, "So homecoming is in 2 weeks." He faces me, "Yea I know." he replied uninterested. "Are you going with anyone?" I ask. "No. I don't know if I'm even going." he said back. He's being short with me. Maybe he just doesn't want to talk about it. That's disappointing though because I really want to go with him.

*time skip to end of the day*

I haven't been able to get Josh and hoco out of my head all day. This sucks because he's my ride home beings that he's my neighbor. I have and interview to edit from business class and some other work to do while I wait for Josh to be done with football practice. I go outside and sit on the brick wall in front of the practice field, and start on my homework.

A while later my train of thought was broken by Coach Pettus yelling "What the hell are you doing Dun I can't have my #1 defensive player off in the clouds. We have a game on Friday! Now get your head out of your ass and get moving!" As I hear Coach yelling I look up to see the commotion and for a split second I make eye contact with Josh. A blush creeps to my face as I think 'was Josh staring at me? Was that the reason he got yelled at?' I finish my work and wait for Josh to come out of the locker room.

When Josh walks up to me I start making fun of him by saying, "'Get your head out of your ass and come on' what was that at practice today?" I ask while laughing. Josh seemed surprised at first. He answered with "Oh uh I got distracted coach is always down my throat." brushing it off. I thought of continuing to tease him but I decided against it as he has seemed not his usual self since this morning.

We got in the car and started our journey home. I brought up hoco again. "So your not going to homecoming this year?" I asked.

"What makes you say that?" Josh replied to my question with a question.

"Well earlier in third you said you weren't going." I reminded him of our previous conversation.

"No. I said I didn't know if I was going." he paused. Out of no where he gets excited and yells, "TACO BELL!!  Y/n please we have to! I'm so hungry. I didn't even know it was open yet."

I sighed, disappointed that he changed the subject but I can't argue with taco bell. "Ugh fine but only bc I'm hungry too."

We pull out of the drive through back on our way home. The rest of the ride was quiet except for the low humming of the radio. Josh pulls into my driveway dropping me off. As I begin to get out he asks me if I'm going to the game on Friday. "Yea are you still giving me a ride?" I ask. "Yea. See ya tomorrow!"

(it is Monday in the book)

*Time skip to Friday before the game*

*Josh's POV*

I am so nervous for the game tonight. This isn't just any other game tonight is going to be special. I hope it goes well. I check the time on my phone and realize that it's time to pick y/n up. I hope she doesn't pick up on my nerves.

*Y/n POV*

I am in my room looking for something nice to wear to the game. I want to show my school pride but look cute at the same time. I finally choose my green and gold Buffalo Jersey with #21 on the back and on the front it says "Josh's #1 fan", and a pair of dark wash ripped skinny jeans and white converse.

I put my outfit on and do my light makeup. I throw my hair into a high ponytail and curl it. As I unplug the curler I hear my mom yell from downstairs, "Y/n Josh is here to take you to the game!" I rush downstairs and say bye to my family and head off to the game with Josh.

We get to the school and j head into the stadium and get some concessions. Josh had to go to the team dinner. Before he left I wished him luck, "Good luck tonight Josh! You'll do great I know you will!" He thanked me and walked off to get ready.

I saw coach Ben before the game started and asked if he would need my help today. Ben was the athletic trainer and that's what I wanna do when I'm older so I help him out at games and stuff.

"Hey Ben are you gonna need me tonight?" I ask.

"Um I'm not sure but I'll call you if I need you." he answered.

I walked to get the best seat in the bleachers and played on my phone while I waited for the game to start.

*Time skip to the end of halftime*

Ugh I have to go to the bathroom but halftime is almost over. I don't wanna miss Josh playing, but I know he will play just as good like he always does. I debated leaving and decided I would I go to every game I won't miss much.

When I'm walking back to the stands from the bathroom the clock is stopped. That's weird. It's probly just in between plays. My friend Ellis comes running up to me frantically, "Y/n there you are Coach Ben needs you like now!! Hurry go!"

Wow I guess I did miss something. I approach Ben and he seems just as frantic as Ellis was. "Y/n God there you are I was looking for you!" Ben says. I reply, "Sorry I was in the bathroom. What's going on is someone hurt?" worry lacing my voice. Ben gives me a sorrowful look, "Y/n it's Josh he got tackled hard and didn't get up on the last play." I instantly regret going to the bathroom now. I pick up my lace worry now evident on my face, "Well come on then!" I start running Ben not far behind me.

We bolt to the huddle of coaches around Josh. I didn't see Ben beside me assuming he was behind me I wasn't focused on that all my attention was on getting to Josh making sure he's ok. When the coaches see me and move not blocking my vision of Josh anymore, I see Josh sitting up perfectly fine. In fact he had a sly grin on his face.

I begin to get mad at the fact I was told he got hurt. I didn't know what was happening right now or why they said he was hurt. My thoughts running through my mind were cut off by Josh speaking, "Y/n you intercepted my heart now will you tackle homecoming with me?" he reached behind his back and grabbed a bedazzled football with those words on it. While all this was happening I refrained from realizing until after he spoke that they were playing Elvis' 'Can't help falling in love' on the speakers.

I was so shocked I couldn't speak I barreled mustered to nod my head yes. With tears in my eyes, happy tears of course, Josh stiff up and hugged me. I looked up at him with a smile and playfully smacked his arm, "You asshole! You scared me I thought you were hurt!" as we turn around to walk off the field I see Coach Ben with phone in hand smiling.

"We're you in on this!?" I asked. He just nodded his head. Me and Josh walked off the field his muscular arm around my shoulder.

I begin to walk off the track surrounding the field heading back to my spot in the stands when Josh holds on the my wrist dragging me back to him. "Nope. You're staying down here with me. I'm not playing the rest of the game anyway." Josh explains. "Won't Coach Pettus be mad I know he doesn't like kids on the track much less the field?" I ask making sure it's ok. "He'll be fine I already told him you'd watch the second half down here with me." Josh eases my worries.

*Time skip to end of game*

Me and Josh walk out of the school together getting into his car. I decide to ask him about his plan when he started talking. "I just wanted to say sorry for being a little off this week or short with you when you asked about hoco. I just didn't want to give up the surprise." he said. "It's fine I understand. I'm glad it all happened." I answered.

Tonight was a good night. Now I need to find a dress. We reached my house and Josh walked me to the door. I thanked him for the ride home and for the great surprise. "Your welcome y/n I had fun planning it and the look on your face was worth it." he looked me in my e/c eyes with his brown ones with nothing but love. He leaned in and once I realized what was happening I joined him until our lips touched and fireworks went off. BEST NIGHT EVER!! Josh just kissed me! "Goodnight Josh!" "Goodnight Y/n"

A/n: There will be a part 2! Hope you liked this please vote and comment and share!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

438K 11.4K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
150K 5.3K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...