Could You Love Me? || Ms Vena...

由 honeypaulson

**** "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in our philisophy." - Hamlet, ac... 更多

A/N
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
new story.

XIV.

4.6K 222 239
由 honeypaulson

.:*:・・:*:.
"O, that this too, too solid flesh would melt,
Thaw and resolve itself into a dew!"

(Hamlet, act 1 scene 2)
.:*:・・:*:.

****

"Oh, sweet girl, we're not over here, we've only just begun."

My mouth almost watered, eyes growing wide and body still trembling from my first orgasm, "W-we're not done?" I questioned weakly. My hands that were still tied to the bed posts were quivering as well as the rest of me.

"I'm not going to stop until you're crying and begging. At no point will I have mercy on you." Ms Venable practically growled into my ear, making me body shiver on delight. Half a second later her fingers were back inside me, moving quicker than it had done before, curling her fingers and hitting my g-spot over and over again.

"Fuck!" I moaned, my hands pulling against the restraints harshly, trying to gain control of my body, but I couldn't.

"You're not allowed to cum until I say so, understand?" Ms Venable demanded, and I had no choice but to nod. I was so close and I couldn't afford to risk the chance of Ms Venable stopping if I said no.

She pushed and pushed, one finger, then two fingers, then to three, and last of all, three with her tongue also.

"Mistress! I n-need to cum!" I moaned loudly, feeling myself close to release.

"No! Hold it." Ms Venable had a wicked smile, and it was clear that she was loving it.

"B-but...." I tried to complain but she slapped me across the face. I was shocked, my body laying still, but once the sting had disappeared, I moaned.

"That felt good, didn't it baby?" Ms Venable purred against my clit, and I stuttered out a reply, "Y-yes Mistr-Fuck!!" I cut myself off, trying my hardest to hold myself back, using muscles I didn't even know existed inside my body in order to hold my orgasm back.

"Tell me how much you want to cum."

"P-please! I n-need it so f-fucking bad!" I begged, and she finally nodded, "Let go, baby."

I didn't need telling twice, my body shook violently as my second orgasm hit, releasing all my juices over Ms Venable's fingers.

"Mhm, here, don't you taste so sweet?" Ms Venable pushed her wet fingers into my mouth and I moaned at how hot that was.

I thought it was over, I thought that we were both exhausted, but no.

"Let's see how long you can go for sweetheart."

*

"P-please stop! I need to cum, one last time, I can't take it anymore!" I cried out, tears rolling down my face as Ms Venable denied my sixth orgasm. I was so sore, and I was sure that my vagina had probably split in two at this point.

"Okay baby, make this the hardest you've ever cum." Ms Venable flicked her tongue against my clit and thrusted three fingers in and out until I screamed out, pain mixing with pleasure at such intensity that my eyes practically rolled to the back of my skull. For the first time in my life, I actually squirted, something I thought only happened during unrealistic porn. But it happened, and it was amazing.

As Ms Venable let me ride it out, my body grew limp and my chest heaved up and down. The complete life was sucked out of me and I don't think I'd ever be able to walk again.

"I told you I'd fuck your senseless baby." Ms Venable stated innocently, crawling upwards to meet my lips. I nodded slowly, closing my eyes during the kiss. She pulled away suddenly, and I was about to protest, missing the warmth, but my arms were finally released, and I groaned in relief. My wrists had bruises on them, but that didn't bother me. It was worth it.

"Oh sweetheart, does it hurt? Do you need some cream?" Ms Venable asked gently, taking my hands and kissing them lightly.

"No, thank you." I replied quietly, moving my head to rest on her shoulder.

"How was it? Was it too much for you?" Ms Venable's tone had grown into a worried one as she examined my face, misinterpreting my exhaustion for pain.

"No, honestly, that was the best sex I've ever had. You make me crazy for you." I admitted quietly, pulling her down next to me and cuddling into her chest, "Thank you."

Ms Venable chuckled and pulled the sheets over us, wrapping her arms around me tightly, "Don't thank me. I had a lot of pent up anger, I shouldn't have taken it all out on you." She sighed, but I shook my head slowly.

"If that's what you're like when you're angry, please be angry more often."

Ms Venable laughed and kissed my head, "I love you."

*

"You may eat." The love on my life announced, hitting the floor twice with her cane. She was so hot, sitting there with a cold expression, scowling at everyone. Oh, if only the others knew how soft she could be.

I felt it before I looked up. I felt the tension in the room rise, and all the slight calmness disappeared. I don't know how it was possible to sense it, but it was thick and heavy as it fell across the room. My eyes darted around to everyone at the table, and it was the first time during dinner that I realised all eyes were on me and Ms Venable. Confusion crossed over my features, and looking over to Ms Venable, she shared the same expression, but a much more annoyed one.

"Since when was it okay to stare at me?" She snapped, slamming her cane against the floor. But no one said anything, just looking at each other in a way that I couldn't understand. What was going on?

"Well, Venable, when was it okay to fuck a purple behind closed doors?"

Complete and utter silence filled the room, me and Ms Venable's mouths agape when Dinah stood up with such force her chair fell as she rose. The look on her face made me flinch. Anger, rage, disgust.

"How fucking dare you call me by only my surname, then accuse me of such a thing!" Ms Venable was soon standing, her hands gripping her cane so tightly that her knuckles turned paper white.

Oh god. They knew. They all knew now. It was because of last night, it must have been.

"Shut up Venable. We could hear you all night long. It's disgusting!" Dinah walked over to me and Ms Venable, spitting out her words like it was vermin. I was practically trembling in fear. I didn't do well in confrontational situations, Dinah was acting so scary, and I knew that her, with a mix of my girlfriend, well, it would not end well.

How can I stop this? This isn't just Ms Venable, it's me as well! Move goddamn it Karinya, fucking do something!

But I couldn't. I was too weak. All I could do was look desperately at Coco and Gallant, but they were stumped, scared to move as well.

"Don't tell me to shut up. You're going to regret ever opening that foul mouth of y-" Ms Venable shouted, but was soon cut off when Dinah slapped her across the face. That's when I leapt to my feet. No one hurts my Mina. I was ready to attack Dinah, but Ms Venable held out an arm, blocking me from moving forward. Ready to complain, my mouth opened, but Ms Venable hissed to me, "Stop. This is my mess."

"Look at you two! You're disgraceful. The outpost leader, banning copulation, but then bangs a purple for hours. You, Venable, you're a disgusting whore, making rules because y-" This time it was Dinah's turn to be cut short, but not by Ms Venable, instead it was because of me.

I don't know how it happened, but all I saw was red. The rage inside me hit my insides, and I threw myself at the bitch, toppling us both over.

"Don't-EVER-call-Wilhelmina-a-fucking-whore!" I spoke through each hit and punch i threw at Dinah, not holding any of myself back. She squirmed and screamed underneath me, and if it was for Ms Venable prising me away, Dinah would be nothing more than a mashed up pile of bones.

"Karinya! Stop it!" Ms Venable, Coco and Gallant pulled me to my feet, and I finally snapped out of my anger fuelled haze.

"I-I-oh my god, I'm so s-sorry!" I stuttered, my face flushing red, horror rushing through my body. What the fuck was I thinking?

"Karinya, don't be sorry, just calm down okay?" Ms Venable grabbed my hands and kissed them, forgetting for a moment where we were. I looked into her chocolate brown eyes that held concern, melting immediately. How could she be so worried about me right now? Dinah was still on the floor, her nose bleeding out!

Just as I was about to say something to Dinah, a siren rang through the building, drowning my ears in surprise. What the fuck was that?

Ms Venable's face twisted into a range of different emotions in the span of two seconds.

"That's the security breech alarm. Someone is trying to get through the gates outside."

****

So we're coming to the end of this story, yes, *insert a sad face emoji*. If you've watched AHS : Apocalypse, then you should know who is about to join the crew. (I absolutely hate Michael because of what he did to my favourite coven gang, but hey ho, anything for wattpad, am I right?)

Sorry I haven't updated in 44 years, this virus has got me fucked up, as I'm sure it's got you too. Stay safe ya'll.

- H ♡︎

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

10.5K 575 11
Working for Ms Wilhemina Venable as her trusted assistant at Kineros Robotics before the bombs destroyed the world. Ms Venable liked you enough to gi...
10.5K 564 25
Wilhemina Venable X Reader ff ❦ "Always one step ahead, darling." "Your wish is my command, but don't take it as a demand." COMPLETED [03/09/22]
30.6K 1K 8
You meet Wilhemina Venable during your first week working at your dad's law firm, where she has been a secretary for a number of years. Your co-work...
11.8K 431 24
I decided to make a Wilhemina Venable one-shot book. I just love this character so much and I just had to write about her too! I am writing smut and...