[Taeyong FF] The Mafia Boss...

Od Gong_Enxing

The young demon princess of a yokai yakuza family who is being framed for her parents' murders while her brot... Více

What's Next?
What the Hell?!!!
What Did You Just Say?! Pt. 2
New Targets?
The Line of Fire
The Explanation & New Information
The Meeting
Discussion About Our Secrets with the Dreamies
Secrets, Confidentiality, and Bad to Worse
Fiery Situation & the Surprising Betrothal
The Betrothal Explanation & Current Situation
Full Payment & Extra Payment Explanations
The Consequences of Surrendering to Lust
The Punishment
Let the Training & Bonding Begin
Our Growing Bond & the Gang Battle
The Extra Payment and Burgundy Eyes
Worried Household & Recovering Patient Pt. 1
Worried Household & Recovering Patient Pt. 2
Finally Awake Pt.1

What Did You Just Say?! Pt. 1

360 9 4
Od Gong_Enxing

Trigger Warning: trauma, mentions of abuse

Taeyong POV

After what happened with Yuta and Setsura, I went back to my office and thought about everything. I sat in my office thinking for almost an hour when I decided to call everyone except for some of the Dreamies and three members of the Chinese unit to our meeting room so we could discuss everything and get some answers from Yuta.

Once we were all in the meeting room, I started the meeting. "To the members who just returned from your mission, the situation with the girl has become more complicated, and we won't be able to touch her, much less force any information out of her," I told them. "What do you mean we can't touch her or force information out of her? Why can't we?" Chenle asked me.

"Yuta, why don't you tell the members who just returned why we can't do anything to the girl who witnessed them completing their mission?" I asked him. "The girl you brought back to the house is my younger sister," Yuta told them. "She's your what?!" Chenle half-shouted at Yuta. "You're Setsura's brother?" Ten asked Yuta.

"Yeah, I am. Wait. How do you know my sister's name?" Yuta asked Ten. "Yeah. You said that the only thing you got out of the girl was the fact that she's part of the Japanese mafia. So how do you know her name? And how did you know that she had a brother?" Chenle and Sicheng asked Ten. "She told us her name when I interrogated her, but how did you know she had a brother Ten?" I said.

Ten gasped in surprise and covered his mouth with his hand. Then, he looked down and nervously started playing with his fingers. "Um... Actually I-" He started but was interrupted by a presence entering the room, staying right next to Yuta. "I-Imoto-chan, you're already awake?" Yuta said while looking at the figure that slowly turned out to be Setsura. "Yes, but now's not the time to talk about me being awake. Chittaphon, shut up. This is something they should hear from me, not you. Even though this matter does concern you, it should come from me." She said to them.

Setsura POV

After my brother told Taeyong the truth, he was surprised and shocked. I could tell from his aura at the time, and shortly after, I lost consciousness. While I was unconscious on my brother's bed, I had a vision. I saw a bunch of people sitting at a conference table talking to each other. Three of them I recognized. Those people being Taeyong, Chittaphon, and my brother. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I could see who was talking, but I wasn't able to read their lips. I saw Taeyong talk first, then one of the people I didn't recognize spoke. Taeyong spoke again, and then my brother spoke. The person who talked after Taeyong the first time spoke again. Then, Chittaphon spoke. After that, my brother spoke, and then the same person who spoke after Taeyong the first time spoke at the same time as the person next to him. Taeyong spoke again, and then Chittaphon looked down and was looking really nervous. That's when I woke up, but I still couldn't see anything. My appearance hadn't changed while I was unconscious, either. I still had silver hair, gold eyes, and I was still in my long kimono.

When I woke up, I pulled the arrow out of my shoulder since no one had bothered it. I groaned in pain when it came out. The arrow, along with the blood that would've stained the bed froze as soon as the arrow was out of my shoulder.

Shortly after that, I smelled cherry blossoms coming from outside the door of what I assumed was my brother's room. I followed the scent for a long time. I walked until I stopped outside a door that I assume was on the opposite end of the mansion. I used my ability to distort my presence and move into the room where I smelled cherry blossoms. I stopped right next to the source of the scent, which I assume was my brother. I was right because I heard him say, "I-Imoto-chan, you're already awake?" I then told Chittaphon to shut up because what he was about to say was something that everyone should hear from me rather than him. Especially my brother.

After saying that, I suddenly started regaining my sight. At first, my vision was blurry, but after a few seconds, my vision was clear again. "Finally, I can see again," I said once my vision became clear. "Imoto-chan, were you not able to see earlier?" My brother asked me. "No, I was completely blind earlier, Onii-chan." I replied. "Wait. You were completely blind earlier?! Since when?" Chittaphon asked me. "Since your friend knocked me out in the alley. That's also the reason why I was only speaking Thai when I was being interrogated. You were the only one I recognized by voice, so..." I said to Chittaphon. "If you were completely blind until just a moment ago, then how were you able to walk all the way here when Yuta-hyung's room is on the other side of the house?" A boy who looked to be a little younger than my brother asked me. Everyone had a look of curiosity on their faces as they were probably wondering the same thing. "I smelled cherry blossoms," I told them. "You mean you were able to get over here because of me?" My brother asked me. "Yes. That's exactly what I mean." I replied.

After that, the guy that I assumed to be the leader, who had silver hair, coughed to get our attention.

"So, Ten was the only one you could recognize by voice without sight. Does that mean you recognize someone else at the table now that you have your sight back?" Taeyong asked me. "Yes. I recognize a couple of people here. I know all of their names and faces." I told him. "Tell us. Which of us do you recognize?" Taeyong asked me. "Let's see here. Aside from my brother, I recognize Chenle, Donghyuck, Mark, Chittaphon, and Sicheng." I said. "How do you know all of them, Imoto-chan?" my brother asked me.

"I met all of them when I went on business trips with mom and dad. Specifically, on the business trips to China, Korea, Canada, and Thailand." I told him. "You said that you met all of us while on business trips. When did you meet us?" Chenle asked. "I met Chittaphon, Donghyuck, Mark, Chenle, and Sicheng on my parents' business trips." I said to him.

"Really? Cause I don't remember meeting you before." Chenle said. "I don't remember meeting you either," said Donghyuck. "Neither do I.," said Mark. "You probably don't remember me because you all were so young at the time. If I'm not mistaken, I believe I met Donghyuck when he was 11, still living in Jeju. I think I met Mark next, while you were still living in Vancouver, before my 16th birthday. I'm pretty sure I met Sicheng and Chenle on the streets before my 17th birthday." I told them. "My parents did business with Donghyuck's and Mark's parents. They didn't do business with Chenle's parents, but they did with Sicheng's." I continued.

"Wait. Your parents did business with my parents?" asked a boy with lavender-colored hair. I assumed that he was Sicheng, so I answered him. "是。和你父亲和继母一起。" (Yes. With your father and stepmother.) I said to him. "How did you know it was my stepmother and not my real mother?" Sicheng asked me. "我遇到了他们两个,那个女人不是恶魔。她是一个女巫。" (I met both of them, and the woman was not a demon. She is a witch.) I told him. "What does that have to do with her not being my real mother?" He asked me. "思成我知道你不是人。我知道你是魔鬼和天使之间的混血儿。那个女人不能是你真正的母亲,因为她是女巫,而不是恶魔。" (Sicheng I know that you are not human. I know you are a half-breed between a devil and an angel. That woman cannot be your true mother, because she is a witch, not a demon.) I replied.

"Okay. Getting back on topic, how did Ten-hyung know about Setsura's brother when she supposedly only told him that she was part of the Japanese mafia?" said a boy with midnight blue hair. Chittaphon got nervous again, so I spoke again, answering the question. "As I said before, this is something you should hear from me, not Chittaphon. Chittaphon and I have met before. If I'm not mistaken, it was about two months after your 19th birthday. Wasn't it Chittaphon?" I said. He was still nervous, so he just nodded his head.

"My parents and I were on a business trip in Thailand five years ago because my parents had business with Chittaphon's parents. I sat in on the meeting with my parents as usual, and so did Chittaphon and his sister. The actual business part of the meeting went well until our parents decided that we should marry each other." I told everyone. When I mentioned the marriage, Chittaphon started to look scared, and I heard him start breathing heavily. My eyes turned royal blue, indicating sadness.

"Imoto-chan, why are you so sad?" My brother asked me. "Hey, Ten, you don't look so good. What's the matter?" Taeyong asked at the same time. "ชิตพลฉันขอโทษ. ฉันไม่ได้ตั้งใจจะนำความทรงจำเหล่านั้นกลับมา." (Chittaphon, I'm sorry. I didn't intend to bring those memories back). I said while my eyes became an even deeper blue.

"Care to share what you said to Ten?" Taeyong said in a demanding tone. "That's not something for you to know. This is something between me and Chittaphon. I'm not saying anything about this matter until you've heard the details from Chittaphon." I said coldly, even though my eyes were still a deep blue. Then, I walked over to Ten and put my hand on his back. "คุณโอเค. หยุดคิดเกี่ยวกับมัน. คุณไม่ต้องกังวลอีกต่อไป. คุณมีเพื่อนของคุณ. และคุณมีฉัน. ตกลง?" (You're okay. Stop thinking about it. You don't have to worry anymore. You have your friends. And you have me. Okay?) I said in a soft tone of voice. Chittaphon calmed down a little after hearing my words.

"Again, care to share what you said to Ten?" Taeyong said in the same tone as before. "No, not really. The only thing I'm going to say is that we didn't go through with our parents' plans for us." I said to Taeyong.

As I turned around to walk back to my brother, Chittaphon lightly held onto the sleeve of my kimono, so I stopped and slightly turned. "尽管我们决定不这样做,但似乎我们的思想仍然相互依存,好像我们的生活依赖它..." (Despite our decision not to do so, it seems that our minds are still interdependent as if our lives depend on it...) I said with a sad smile on my face. "What do you mean by that?" Chenle and Sicheng asked in unison. I lifted my head to look at them and showed a smile with a little bit of happiness in it. They looked a little surprised and shocked when they looked at me. I was wondering why when they both suddenly said, "Y-Your eye just turned pink."

"O-Oh, I guess it's because I'm happy with the way you two are acting. I never thought I'd see the two of you acting this way, much less sitting next to each other. After all, you two are half-brothers born to different fathers." I said to them. Everyone looked really surprised at what I said. "Imoto-chan, did you just say that Sicheng and Chenle are half-brothers?" My brother asked me. "Yes, I did. I forgot to mention this earlier, but I've actually met both of their parents before. I'll tell the two of you more about this later, but right now I think Taeyong has some more questions for me and my brother." I said as I looked over at their silver-haired leader.

"I do, but first answer their question. What did you mean by what you said in Chinese?" He asked me. "Chittaphon, is it okay with you if I tell them? Or do you want to start?" I asked as I looked down at him. "I-I'll start," He said to me.

Ten POV

"Five years ago, my parents wanted me to marry Setsura to make both their business and the Nakamoto's business more powerful, but we both refused to marry each other and I came out as gay," I told everyone. "Even after telling our parents that we wouldn't marry each other, we were still on good terms. I guess you could say we considered each other personal friends," Setsura added. "When I told my father that I was gay, he, h-he-" I couldn't finish as I had started crying.

(Setsura is going to call Chittaphon by his nickname for a little bit).

"Ten, it's alright. He can't hurt you here. Even if he were here, you have a lot of friends that would fight to protect you from him. Not a single person in here would let that man hurt you the way he did back then. Not one person here would let that happen. You hear me. You're safe here, I promise." Setsura said as her pink eye returned to blue. I got up from my seat and hugged her tight, quietly sobbing into her shoulder. Everyone was shocked at my actions, even Setsura, but she hugged me and rubbed circles on my back to try and calm me down.

Setsura and I soon felt the presence of someone else entering the house. "Someone else just entered the house. It's a vampire-werewolf hybrid. I think it's Ten's boyfriend because I can sense Ten's aura slightly lingering around him. Go get him and bring him here, now." I heard her say to her brother most likely. (in Japanese) "Alright, I'll go get him," Yuta said back to her as he left the room.

A moment later, her brother came back with a really tall boy who seemed to be a little older than him. He ran over to where Setsura and I were standing and didn't look too happy when he heard me crying. I broke the hug and went to the boy who was glaring at Setsura. "Johnny!" I said as I hugged the boy while still sobbing.

"Johnny, I think it would be a good idea to take Ten back to his room now. I don't think he can handle hearing the answer to Chenle and Sicheng's question for me." Setsura said to the tall boy who was holding me. "And why should I listen to you? I don't even know you." He said rather rudely. "You don't have to. But considering the fact that Ten ended up like this because he was trying to help me answer their question, I would think that getting him out of here would be the best option right now." She said back to him. Johnny was hesitant at first, but agreed and took me out of the conference room.

Setsura POV

"Picking up where Ten left off, when he told his father that he was gay, his father severely beat him while his mother and sister weren't home. After he was done, Ten came to where my parents and I were staying at the time. I treated his wounds and he cried on my shoulder until he fell asleep. We were close enough that he was willing to show me his pain and sadness when he was at his lowest." I said to them. "That's what I meant by what I said. Even though we didn't marry, we were still close enough to show each other our pain and sadness. The emotions we hid from everyone else." I added.

To be continued...
_______________________________________________________
I love you all and I hope you stay safe.

- Gong Enxing

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

282 30 14
d̶i̶s̶c̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶u̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶l̶e̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶1̶ +x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+ Shinahari Kusatsu, a young girl who ran...
2.1K 255 28
In a world where superpowers and supernatural creatures exist new laws had to be made. In the U.S having children with your opposing rival was forbid...
2K 42 33
A girl who only got shown hatred and disgust, she dies at the hands of her adoptive sister that everyone knows and loves. Her sister is from a place...
5.2K 929 8
She was the last female wolf alive, the last hope of the pack's survival-a featus for the offspring and, sadly, only one for the thousands. For years...