FATE SERIES BOOK 2: [BTS Jimi...

Por ParkJimiae

Y/N has been searched for by a lot of mafia groups in order to bring down the boss of the Park Mafia. Not too... Mais

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: The Encounter
CHAPTER 2: Meeting
CHAPTER 3: Death
CHAPTER 4: The Seventh Member
CHAPTER 5: Spark
CHAPTER 6: Property
CHAPTER 7: Park Family
CHAPTER 8: Y/N
CHAPTER 9: Could You?
CHAPTER 10: Training
CHAPTER 11: I'm Sorry
CHAPTER 12: Changes
CHAPTER 13: Bemused
CHAPTER 14: Wrong Person
CHAPTER 15: Recreant?
Chapter 16: TWOgether
CHAPTER 17: Stirring
CHAPTER 18: Jisoo
CHAPTER 19: It's a Yes
CHAPTER 20: Park Jungyuk
CHAPTER 21: Missing You
CHAPTER 22: Wedding
CHAPTER 24: More Revelations, More Secrets
CHAPTER 25: Viper
CHAPTER 26: Two Years
CHAPTER 27: Repetition
CHAPTER 28: Reminisce
CHAPTER 29: Decision
CHAPTER 30: Officially Mr. and Mrs. Park
CHAPTER 31: Enemy To Ally
CHAPTER 32: Preparation
CHAPTER 33: Final Battle (Pt. 1)
CHAPTER 34: The Last Group Standing (Pt. 2)
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER: END OF THE QUEEN

CHAPTER 23: Horror

874 33 2
Por ParkJimiae

—-Park Jimin's POV—-

We arrived at the venue where the wedding will be held. I saw Uncle Rex and Uncle Kail in there.

"Uncles?" I ran towards them ensuring my suit won't get destroyed. "Why are you here, shouldn't Y/N be with you?"

"Jimin!" Uncle Rex ran faster toward me. "Someone stole our IDs so we can't get inside the village where you are living."

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed.

I immediately grabbed my phone and dialed Suga hyung.

"HYUNG!"

[JIMIN! FUCK! Y/N IS MISSING!]

"I know, hyung. What am I gonna do?"

I ruffled my hair out of frustration.

[Jimin, calm down. I asked Lisa and Rosé to send a message to the guests. I asked Astro to get extra back up from the other mafia groups to find her.]

"Hyung..."

I was crying as I sat on the floor. Uncle Rex and Uncle Kail knelt and patted my head.

[Stop crying, Jimin. You're a Mafia King. Come on! Find Y/N!]

"Her necklace..."

"Please call J-Hope hyung."

[Eunwoo called him. They're tracking him already through her necklace.]

"Okay okay."

[And there's something else...]

"What?!"

[The security reported Jungkook was seen in the village.]

"So what do you suggest?"

Suddenly, the phone call ended.

"Jungkook took Y/N."

I looked at the person who spoke and it was Jin hyung.

"Hyung..."

I stood up and ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Hyung... my Y/N... my Queen..."

"Shh. We're going to find her okay?"

"I'm going to kill him!"

"You're not going to kill your brother!" Jin hyung separated himself from me as he shook my shoulders. "He is your brother, for fuck's sake, Jimin!"

"He is not!" I yelled while my anger was taking over me.

"How could you say that to your own, brother, Park Jimin?"

We looked at the entrance and saw a woman in an all-black outfit.

Jin hyung pulled his gun out and pointed at the woman and the woman did the same.

"Eagle..." Jin hyung whispered the moment her tattoo was exposed on her wrist.

"Surprise!" she chuckled. "Oh my, where are the visitors? I thought a wedding will be held here?" She dramatically touched her face as if she was shocked.

"Who are you?" I asked as I grabbed my Park Mafia gun.

"I'm Jeon Hyorin," she smiled evilly. "Jungkook's aunt." She walked towards me, "Or should I say, Park Jungyuk's aunt."

"P-Park Jungyuk?" I asked. My voice was shivering along with the gun I was holding as I tightened my grip on the gun.

"Why?" she chuckled and her laugh echoed in the whole venue. "Were you shocked? I know that you know... Jungkook is your half brother."

I was about to pull the trigger when she said something that made my whole world stop.

"Do you know who killed your mother? Do you know who killed Jungkook's mother?"

Jin hyung pulled me behind him as he stepped closer to the woman. We heard footsteps coming towards the entrance and they were Bangtan.

"Jimin..." Suga hyung called me.

They all immediately raised their guns and pointed at Hyorin who was chuckling.

"I have a special gift for you, Park Jimin. Best wishes. Oops, there will be no wedding."

She threw a box in front of me and walked towards the exit. She was waving her gun and laughing like an insane person. V was about to shot her but Jin hyung stopped him. "She had no intentions to hurt us."

"But she probably knows where Y/N is!" RM hyung exclaimed.

"I don't think she does. She won't make an appearance here if she knows, right?" Jin hyung said which made us rethink.

I then nodded and grabbed the box. I opened it in front of them and it was a laptop. I frowned and opened it.

—-Jeon Jungkook's POV—-

[You asshole! You have to buy me two laptops!]

"Aunt, calm down. I'd buy you three for your happiness."

[Really?]

"Yeah."

[They did not shoot me, just like what you said.]

{Flashback}

"Today is the wedding day," Aunt Hyorin said as she entered my room while putting on her black earrings. I chuckled at her action. "Why are you laughing?"

"You look like you're attending a funeral."

"It's the funeral for Park Jimin's heart," she winked at me which made me chuckle harder. "So what's your plan? I need to give Park Jimin something

"Just show up at the wedding's venue and then give Jimin what you want to give," I rolled my eyes at her and she was the one who chuckled this time.

"What if they will shoot me?"

"They won't," I sighed. "We may be the most badass mafia group, but it is in our rules that we won't hurt nor injure someone unless that someone hurt or injured us first."

"Wow," my aunt chuckled. "What a bunch of kind badasses." She sat on my bed as I leaned on the wall. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I am."

{End of Flashback}

"Told ya."

[Fine.]

If I could see her, she would have probably rolled her eyes at me.

[Is Y/N with you?]

"Yes. She's sleeping. We're on our way towards the helicopter you prepared for us."

[Good. By the way, Bangtan may track her.]

"I removed the tracker on her necklace. I left it somewhere on the road."

[Asshole. You should have destroyed it! That road only leads to the helicopter and nothing else!]

"Shit."

[You're shit too.]

"AUNT!"

[I'm just kidding. Now go. Hurry.]

"Yep."

[What did you do with Kim Jennie and Kim Jisoo?]

"I trapped them."

[The fake photographers?]

"They were paid and they were sent to China."

[Wow. You planned them, all?]

"Yep."

[Your brain amazes me.]

"Not to mention, I'm cute too."

[You're handsome, asshole. Now go.]

Call Ended.

"Mr. Tyler, please hurry."

"I will, Sir Jungyuk."

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hmm..."

I looked at Y/N whose head was moving. She was about to wake up.

"Y/N?"

Her eyes slowly opened and they widened as she realized that she was with me.

"Where am I? Where are we going?!" she exclaimed in panic as she rose up from the car and pushed me away from her.

"Y/N, darling..."

"Don't call me that!" tears fell from her eyes. "Jungkook, please bring me back to Jimin."

My heart clenched hearing her say those words. A sad smile appeared on my lips.

"You're asking me to bring you back to my brother?"

She frowned.

"B-brother?"

I ruffled my hair and leaned on the car seat as I exhaled loudly.

"My father is Park Jun-gyu. My father killed my mother."

"W-what?" she whispered.

"So as revenge, Aunt Hyorin, my mother's sister killed Jimin's mother."

Y/N's eyes widened again as she gasped. She looked terrified.

"Then what are you going to do with me?" she asked with a shaky voice. "Jungkook, are you going to kill me?"

I looked at her with amusement on my face, "What the fuck, Jung Y/N?" I pulled her towards me ensuring that my grip won't hurt her arms. "Do you think that I could do that to my fated?"

"Fated?" she asked again.

The car suddenly stopped as we were at our destination.

"What are we doing on the beach?" she asked me.

I did not answer her as I got out of the car and ran towards her side to pick her up. She was still on her wedding gown and sure as hell if I'd make her walk, Jimin and the others would catch up.

"Jungkook..." she cried.

I smiled at her as she lightly hit on me on my chest.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she sobbed which made my heart break into pieces. "Jungkook, let me go, please." She was hitting my chest a bit harder this time.

"You're mine, Y/N," I whispered.

"You're messing with my system."

I froze on the spot and I stopped walking.

"What did you say?" I shifted my gaze from the helicopter towards her.

She shook her head and cried in my chest.

"Sir!" I looked at Mr. Tyler who was running towards us. "Ms. Hyorin called me. The Park Mafia are on their way here."

"Shit," I whispered.

Y/N's hits were lighter as she stopped sobbing. She then looked at me with her red, glassy, and puffy eyes. "Please let me go."

I began running towards the helicopter not caring whether I was stepping on a part of Y/N's gown that was lying around.

The moment we arrived at the helicopter, I placed Y/N inside then went too as Mr. Tyler pressed a button on the car and it exploded.

"What the fuck..." Y/N whispered. "IF HE PRESSED THAT FUCKING BUTTON ACCIDENTALLY WE COULD'VE DIED IN THERE!" She exclaimed.

I placed the helicopter headsets on her and then on mine as I spoke again.

"I'm sorry, darling. I promise it won't happen. Besides, you're safe with me."

She crossed her arms as she looked at Mr. Tyler who began manipulating with the controls of the helicopter. We were in the sky when I looked back and saw several cars parked on the beach. They all looked at us. I knew they won't see us clearly but I was sure that they knew it was us.

Y/N suddenly ripped the end of her gown and brought out a gun as she pointed it to Mr. Tyler.

"FLY THIS FUCKING HELICOPTER BACK AT THE BEACH!"

Mr. Tyler was silent but then Y/N suddenly shot the glass of the helicopter.

"FUCK! Y/N!" I exclaimed as I began getting the gun from her. "DO YOU WANT US TO DIE?"

She was struggling to keep the gun for herself to the point that she began pulling the trigger. The helicopter was filled with gunshots from Y/N's gun.

Is she even thinking?! Isn't she aware that we could die from this?!

Y/N kicked me on my stomach so she was able to remove my grip from her gun. She shot Mr. Tyler on his back which made him let go of the controls. She shot the blades of the helicopter about four times, then shot once the place where the engine was. The helicopter began swirling in the air.

Before my body hit the cold ocean, Y/N mumbled words.

—-Park Jimin's POV—-

We were about to call for a chopper to let us follow Jungkook and Y/N but then a scene made my whole world stop.

My horror came true.

The helicopter's blades were shot and then it began swirling as if the pilot had lost control. Seconds later, the helicopter was falling towards the ocean but before fully crashing on to the blue waters of the ocean...

the helicopter exploded.

—-End of Chapter 23—-

A/N's Note

Happy 21k reads! Please follow me on Twitter and here on Wattpad. Only a few follow me :((

I.T.A.L.Y 💜

-ParkJimiae

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

316K 13K 24
Jeon Jungkook, the leader mafia has been hunting Park Si Hoo, the man who killed his mother in front of him. After 13 years of searching he finally f...
40.7K 1.6K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
1.4M 38.5K 38
"Jimin, please. let me go I'm sick of this!" "I won't let you go, my wife." what will you do when you are trapped by the famous mafia boss Park Jim...
733K 19.6K 99
well as the title you all know that it is going to be step siblings FF so yn is innocent,kind,cute,childish.But behind this mask she is the scariest...