Opposites sides of the court

De owocertifiedweeaboo

How will the ace of the great Shiratorizawa deal with the fact that the love of his life is not only going to... Mai multe

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter 15
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eight

641 20 12
De owocertifiedweeaboo

(ALMOST THREE THOUSAND FUCKING WORDS OH MY FUCKING GOD MY FINGERS HURT SOO MUCH)

I was suddenly in a field. I looked around and saw Wakatoshi. He was smiling a kind and warm smile. He was standing there looking at me. I started to run to him.

"Wakatoshi!", I yell going closer and closer to him. He started opening up his arms smiling wider.

"I'm here Hikaru! I'm not leaving!", he yells waiting for me.

I leap into Wakatoshi's arms and he hold me up perfectly. We stay like that till he pulls my face out and looks me right I'm the eye and puts his forehead against mine. I feel like I'm in heaven.

"Wakatoshi", I asked, "What are you doing here?" I look around and there is still no one but us. I'm still in his arms looking into his deep olive brown eyes.

"I'm here to tell you've something I should've told you years ago", he says moving back a little bit.

"And what is that Wakatoshi?", I asked confused.

"I love you", he says sincerely.

"What!?", I yell. I feel my face flush and my heart beat in my chest.

"I love you", he moves his forehead back against mine. He stares me directly in the eye and says, "I love you so much. I have since the day I met you. Your charm, kindness, stubbornness, determination, your beautiful bright blue eyes, fiery bright red hair, and adorable freckles are some of the many reasons I love you". I feel my heart beat in my head and my face get all warm. "Now you look like a strawberry, strawberry~", Wakatoshi says teasingly. He then gets serious and asks "Do you feel the same?"

"Yes!", I say excitedly. "I realize now that I also always loved you to Wakatoshi", I say smiling.

"Kiss me", Wakatoshi says.

"Wait What!?", I say about as red at my hair.

"Show me how much you love me and kiss me", he says seriously.

"O-o-okay", I stutter out.

Wakatoshi leans in and lean in as well. I can almost feel his mouth on mi-

RRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG! Was the sound of my alarm. I woke up with a startle and immediately turn it off. My face was really hot and my heart felt like it was gonna explode. What the fuck was my dream? Oh my god I almost kissed Wakatoshi! I can't b-

"Hikaru!", Tsubaki (my sister) screams, "get your ass downstairs your toast is ready!"

I quickly get dressed and rush downstairs to get my breakfast.

"Hey sweetie", my mom says kindly, "here's your lunch". She hands me my lunch box and gives me a warm hug. "I'm sorry I haven't been home lately I've just been soo busy with work. I want you to know your captains emailed me. I'm so proud of what you've accomplished".

I hold my mom tighter and she gives me a kiss on the forehead. "Thank you mom. I'll keep improving!", I say determined.

"I know sweetheart. You make me so proud to be your mom", she says kindly. I feel really happy for a moment then I felt a familiar dark presence. It was my dad. I start to tense up and pull away immediately from my mom. "Oh hello dear your up early", my mom says smiling sweetly.

"Yeah I wanted to congratulate Eiichi on making his baseball tryout", my dad says smiling at my little brother. He turns and looks at me sternly, "why can't you do baseball like your brother Hikaru".

My whole body tenses up and I feel like I'm going to throw up. My dad was obviously glaring at me and I didn't know what to do but stand there frozen. "But dad", I hear Tsubaki say, "Hikaru is not good at volleyball and besides he is doing very well in volleyball". I feel a bit of shock from my sister standing up for me and I can't help but relax a bit more.

My dad's blue eyes continue to glare at me. He puts a hand through his jet black hair and says, "still Hikaru try to be more manly like your little brother. Playing volleyball is more of a girl sport. You could use those jumps for basketball but no you use it for volleyball. How pathe-"

"Eiji", my mother says threateningly. She tied her red hair into a ponytail and looks at her watch. "Kids you should be going soon!", she says and ushers is out the door. I grab my lunch into my backpack look back into my mother's sea green eyes which hold a sort of sadness to them. I rush out the door into my sister's car and get ready to start my second day of Karasuno High. In the car I look at my phone to see messages from Wakatoshi.

Wakatoshi: WOW you are improving fast. I'm gonna have to work harder to beat you huh?

Me: Yeah you are Wakatoshi

Wakatoshi: did you eat breakfast?

Me: Um no...

Wakatoshi: I swear to god if you start up your unhealthy habits I will go to Karasuno and slap you

Me: I promise! I promise!

"Hikaru", Tsubaki starts, "you didn't eat breakfast because you an idiot". She opens a compartment in the car and grabs two things and hands them to me. "Here eat this now", she says sternly.

"Thanks", I take them from her and look what it is. They both are energy bars. One is chocolate and one is peanut butter. By the time I scarf both down Eiichi was already dropped off.

"Look", she says, "I may be harsh on you but I do admire your passion for volleyball".

"Really?", I ask shocked.

"Yeah", she says, "I'm really proud of you".

"Thank you", I say looking at her with a smile.

"Also if you and Wakatoshi are an item I'll help get you and him alone in the house", she says teasingly.

"It's not what you think!", I exclaim red faced.

"Sure, sure whatever you say", she says.

We arrive at Karasuno high.

"Good bye sis", I say embarrassed.

"Remember I'll can get you cond-", I cut her off by slamming the car door. I run into the school and get ready for a slow day. I see Suga, Daichi, and Asahi.

"Hey guys what's up?", I ask running to them.

"Not much", Suga says.

"Yeah not much", Daichi responds.

"Hey Hikaru!", Asahi exclaims.

"Talk to Wakatoshi~", Suga says teasingly.

"Daichi can you check what the says over there?", I point to a nearby poster on the wall.

"Sure", Daichi says nicely.

"Thank you", I say and watch Daichi walk away.

"What's with the blush? Did Wakatoshi ask you out?", Suga says. I feel my face get hot.

I go close to Suga and say, "Daichi ask you out with? Did you tell him your feelings probably not you chicken?", I say teasingly.

Suga's face starts to match my hair and we have a glaring match till Daichi walks back.

"Hey it was just for the third years", Daichi says.

"Oh oka-", before i could finish the bell started and Asahi, Suga, and I had to go our first period class.

Throughout the day I couldn't concentrate in any of my classes. I answered all the questions I was asked but I just couldn't stop thinking about that dream. Before I knew it was already lunch. I looked for my friends and saw Daichi, Suga, and Asahi already sitting down. I walked over sat down and started eating my lunch. I continued to think about that dream. I heard Suga and Daichi have a conversation but I wasn't paying attention at all. Does Wakatoshi love me? What if he does? What if he meets someone in Shiratorizawa? What if he- I was snapped out of my thoughts by Asahi poking me.

"Hey Hikaru you seem pretty distracted. Are you feeling well?", Asahi asks concerned.

"I'm fine Asahi just a little it tired", I answer.

"I'm sure he's just busy thinking of Wakatoshi~", Suga says. I almost choke on my rice ball. That nosy little asshole. I feel my face heat up again. "Well you are very red so I assume I'm right", Suga says teasingly.

"I'm gonna spike a volleyball so hard in your face today", I say threateningly at Suga. Suga's face loses all color. I continue eating my rice ball as if nothing happened. Daichi, and Asahi looked terrified but I still continued eating as nothing had happened.

"Oh Hikaru!", Asahi says suddenly, "I heard from the captains you did really well yesterday. Did you seriously get your whole hand onto the basketball backboard?"

"Yeah", I said swallowing the last of my food, "I'm very proud but also very sore".

"You should've seen it Asahi it was so cool!", Daichi exclaimed.

I felt my face get warm from the compliments. I turn and see Suga having an envious expression. I smirk and say "yeah but I heard Suga has much potential as a setter".

"Yeah, Yukio says you had much potential Suga!", Daichi exclaimed. Suga's face went pink.

"Y-y-Yeah I-I h-hope to be a s-setter", Suga stutters out still pink.

"You'd be a good setter Suga", I said. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "What?", I asked confused.

"You gave Suga a compliment", Daichi said still wide eyed.

"Look", I say, "I can say compliments when I want to. I want to say compliments when people aren't being annoying to me. Suga wasn't being annoying at the moment and he would be a good setter".

Everyone looked like they understood and starting cleaning up the table because lunch was going to end soon. I looked over and saw Suga smiling at me. "You are warming up to me~", he said smiling.

"Maybe", I said with no expression. I left and continued to my next class. I walked without telling anyone and put my stuff down on my desk and proceeded to think about that dream.

I still couldn't concentrate on anything but that dream. Classes ended up going by very quickly and before I knew it, it was time for my favorite part of the day. VOLLEYBALL!

Daichi and I walked to the gym seeing Suga and Asahi waiting patiently there. "Wait ten minutes the captain said", Suga told us.

"Okay", I said not really caring. I felt a vibrate in my backpack and saw it was a message from Wakatoshi.

Wakatoshi: Don't over work yourself to hard okay ?

Me: No promises

Wakatoshi: I will go over there and slap you

Me: I'll try

Wakatoshi: please value your well-being as much as I do

Me: I like pushing my limits

Wakatoshi: I understand but one time you passed out for a whole day from how much you overworked yourself

Me: I won't do that okay

Wakatoshi: Okay. Good luck I'll be against you, but I'll also be rooting for you. You are the most hard working person I know.

Me: Really?

Wakatoshi: Really.

Me: Thank you Wakatoshi

Wakatoshi: It's just the truth. I got to go Strawberry. The clown kid won't leave me alone

Me: Okay. Bye Wakatoshi~

I put my phone in my backpack and see Suga staring at me while Daich and Asahi have a conversation.

"You looked very happy", he said smirking.

"Shut up", I say glaring.

"Come on guys", Aito (our Captain) says, "time for practice".

I looked around and saw some new people who I assumed were second years. I felt really nervous they would be better than me. I felt my stomach get all knotted and I started to freak out. Daichi saw me and put his arm on my shoulder and said "Hikaru calm down. It'll be okay. Look at me?" I turn and look him in the eye, "you hit the fucking basketball backboard just in one day. You'll be fine", Daichi says calmly. I feel myself calm down and my stomach felt less knotted.

"Thank you Daichi", I say putting my arm on his shoulder. I look at him and smile, and he smiles back.

"Okay!", Aito says, "I'll take the second years!"

"I'll take the first years!", Yukio says.

"I got the third years!", Hiro says.

"Cmon guys let's go to Yukio", I say.

Daichi, Asahi, Suga, and I walked over to Yukio and were eager to listen.

"Okay let's see how well you guys spikes", Yukio says, "but first let's do a warm up. Three laps around the gym. Now!"

Daichi, Asahi, and Suga were confused and started late. I started running the second he said now. I had already been half way done before they finished one lap. By the time had they been half way done I had already finished. I went to ask what we were going to do.

"What we are gonna do is practice spikes by having Suga and I to set you balls. After a while I'll have you guys practice some sets too okay?", Yukio says making sure I understand.

"Got it!", I say excitedly.

"Got it", Asahi, Suga, and Daichi say out of breathe.

We all get in position for the exercise but suddenly we hear the door open. It was the first year girl I had met yesterday.

"Hi I'm here for the manager position", she says calmly. "Oh hi Hikaru! Hi Daichi!", she said with a smile and wave.

Daichi went bright red and stopped functioning. Suga and Asahi stared at us in confusion. "Hello Kiyoko", I said with a smile.

"You play volleyball?", she asked.

"No I'm here for the free food", I say jokingly. She giggles and I chuckle too.
"What made you wanna be the manager?", I ask.

"Oh Daichi did", she says pointing at him.

I put my arm on her shoulder and say, "I'm sure you'll do great". She smiles at me and I smile back at her.

"Hey!", Aito yells, "First year girl! Come over!"

"Coming!", Kiyoko says, "good luck Hikaru".

"Okay let's start guys", I say getting ready while everyone but Yukio looked at me confused.

"C'mon guys it's time to start!", Yukio says getting our attention. Yukio was setting for me and Suga set for Daichi, and Asahi. Yukio purposely set the balls as high as he could to test me. I jumped a bit to high on some of them and missed. "Hikaru your doing very well just try to control how high you jump. Suga", Yukio gets Suga's attention, "bend your arms a bit more and Asahi your going to late try timing youself".

"Okay", I say get more determined.

Yukio set a ball as high as he could and I ran, jumped, and spiked with such a great force and I hit Hiro!

"I'm so sorry", I yell panicking. His nose was bleeding and I felt horrible.

"It's okay", Hiro says. "We were going to end early anyway".

I still felt horrible and Hiro hit my back really hard and went "there we are even".

I give him a small smile and get ready to leave feeling guilty. I see Kiyoko and say, "hi Kiyoko! Are you gonna be our manager?"

"Yeah I'm gonna meet the old manager tomorrow!", Kiyoko says.

"Well I'm sure she'll love you", I say smiling.

"Thank you", she says with a slight blush. I hear a car honk and her eyes go wide. "Sorry I got to go", she says.

"Bye bye", I say waving. She waves back and I smile. I see Daichi behind me and I say, "Thanks for helping me calm down".

"No problem we are friends. Right?", he says looking at me.

"Right", I say smiling.

I hear a car honk and see my mom. "Bye Hikaru", Daichi says.

"Bye Daichi! Tell Suga he's a bitch", I say.

"I will", he responds with.

I run into the car and say hi to my mom. She says hi back and we drive back in silence. I look at my phone and text Wakatoshi about my day.

Me: Hey guess what? I hit someone in the face today...

Wakatoshi: Of course you did

Me: I didn't mean too! Also guess what?

Wakatoshi: what?

Me: I met this really nice girl! And I made her blush a little bit

Wakatoshi: oh really...

Me: are you jealous?

Wakatoshi: No! Why would I be jealous?

Me: calm down I was just teasing. You know I'm gay

Wakatoshi: Exactly. Even if I did like you I know your gay

Me: are you saying you like me?

Wakatoshi: Good night

Me: Awww so salty~ Good night Toshi~

By the time I finished I was home and I walked to my room, changed, and couldn't sleep. I had finally completely accepted the fact that I was very in love with Ushijima Wakatoshi and I don't know what to do about it.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.7K 206 27
The 3rd years of shiratorizawa are in the 1st year of high school playing in their first match. what happens when the libero (Yamagata) sees his futu...
65.5K 2.1K 22
Ukai (Name), one of Japan's top three aces, as well as the ace of a powerhouse college, decides to end her starting career as a volleyball player aft...
1K 6 23
kageyama is the new student and meets y/n, they become best friends but then someone gets in the way. who will kageyama choose? will someone else be...
99.8K 3K 73
Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball Club of Itachiyama. Starting a new life...