Close Friends?🥰 ~jaynnie

Da johanniefandom

Two best friend's both have secret crushes on each other. Not to mention that jayden already has a girlfriend... Altro

Chapter 0/characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42

Chapter 41

676 11 0
Da johanniefandom

2 days later....

Friday

~Jayden pov

We're packing up our things and we're about to leave the hotel. Sadly Annie's going back to LA and I'm going to Vegas. I plan on seeing her before school starts again but with her work schedule it might not allow us to. I'm going back home because my mom wants to go home and so does Jordan we've been with our dad more than our mom so we're going back home. It's a birthday party happening for Kianna her birthday is Monday but her party is Saturday. July 23rd. She's a Leo🥳. The beginning of Leo season is when she was born😂. Can't wait til Scorpio season🥳😏. Right now I'm wearing black basketball shorts, white tank top, white Air Force 1s, my small gold chain on, wet hair parted in the middle, and my black zip up jacket on but it's unzipped and my hood is on. Annie's wearing this outfit with her wet hair down and her white zip up jacket on but it's unzipped.

She wants to be the mini me so bad😏😂. I'm wearing glasses too. These.

She's vlogging while I'm bring her bags and mine to the door. She's like right behind me. I stood at the door and turned around to see where my mom went.

"we're waiting on Mom so we can go" she said to the vlog while recording herself

"don't call her your mom she's mine" I said. She put the camera on me.

"ouuuuhhh look at her lil sexy ass🤤😍" she said with a smile which made me blush and smile.

"stopppp😊" I said while blushing and smiling. She giggled. She put the camera back on her.

"Jayden you lowkey look emo" she said with a smile while looking at me

"and you look sexy" I said with a smile then licked my lips

"thank you☺️" she said while blushing. My mom came out the bathroom.

~annie pov

"okay we've got everything right jayden did you get your clothes out the closet?" Her mom asked. Jayden nodded.

"k where's Jordan?" Her mom asked me

"downstairs with my family they're waiting for us" I said with a smile

"okay let's go" her mom said then we went downstairs with all our stuff. I turned off the camera for a second and once we got down there I showed them the whole family and put Hayley in the vlog and Landon. Her boyfriend😂. He came on the trip because Hayley thought it was unfair how Jayden can come. Jayden and landon started play fighting and I recorded it because it was funny how Jayden was running away the whole lobby was watching her😂. Once we got in our two rented cars we put the stuff inside. I rode with Jayden's family on the way to the airport because I wanna be with her. I didn't vlog in the car that much.

~Jayden pov

Ima miss annie a lot🥺. We barely got to fuck but I realized that it's not all about fucking it's about the time you spend together that matters. Just being around her makes me happy. When she's smiling I am. I'm just in love with her😍😩. I'm laid back in the seat just watching annie be hyper and laughing with my brother and mom. This girl is crazy🤦🏼‍♀️😂. I've known her for so long and now she's my girlfriend. What was I thinking🤦🏼‍♀️😂.

"Jayden why aren't you being hype like Annie?" Jordan asked from the front seat with a smile. Annie looked at me while licking her lips.

"I'm not gonna see her for a while that why I'm being quiet I'm just tryna soak this moment in as long as I can" I said

"awwww" Jordan and my mom said which made annie blush.

"you want me to come visit you?" Annie asked with a smile

"if you can" I said

"don't be sad it won't be the last time you see me it'll just be 4 weeks if I don't see you" she said

"I grew up with you annie being a part from you for 2 hours was pain to me" I said

"you're super clingy I get it" she said with a smile

"I'm in love with you" I said. She looked shocked and it was silent for a moment.

"you, Jayden bartels, is in love with me?" She asked trying to process it

"yes I'm dead ass" I said

"how? We didn't even fuck to make you feel that way" she said

"I've changed Annie like a lot ever since I hurt you I looked back at it and thought about how I could do some much more for you and be better for you. You make me happy and I'm so glad you're my girlfriend. I feel lucky for real. I'm trying to be the best for you baby." I said

"I've been in love for a minute now and i didn't wanna say it first because i didn't wanna get myself hurt again" she said

"I'm not gonna hurt you because if i do I'll hurt myself" I said

"don't do that. Please. We're in love now that's all that matters baby🤍" she said then smiled. I smiled too then she kissed me.

Airport 🛫 - 1:46 pm

~annie pov

So I'm at the airport with Jayden and our families. We've been talking and making cute Instagram videos together and posting them. Fans loved them. So now I know she's in love with me so she won't hurt me. You wouldn't hurt someone you're in love with🥺. She's about to leave me her flights gonna be here soon.

15 minutes later...

I'm now walking to our flight back to Vegas. I feel pretty confused at life right now I don't know why but I'll just shake off once I'm home.

Las Vegas 🛬🌌

~Jayden pov

We're pulling up at the house right now. We got our bags and went inside. Home sweet home. I went upstairs to my room and started unpacking. It's gonna take some time.

2 hours later...

So after I unpacked I showered and got dressed. I'm now playing 2k19 on my tv. I saw my phone screen turn on i picked it up and it said annieleblanc posted. So I unlocked my phone and saw her post. She posted this.

@annieleblanc

Liked by hunchodraco, briankeith, jaydenbartels, and 2,937,930 others

@annieleblanc love you now, a lil more tomorrow 🥰🤍

102,839 comments

@jaydenbartels that's my wife guys💍
@annieleblanc we need a baby😤

@hunchodraco STOPPP
@annieleblanc u stop

@briankeith giving lyric hints before we even finish the song😒
@annieleblanc that's tuff💀

@joeybirlem wow🥵
@annieleblanc thanksss

I don't know why Joey keeps commenting under her posts. I won my game then grabbed my laptop. I started looking for new clothes to buy. After I did I bought them. I closed my laptop and laid down in my dark room and fell asleep watching a Christmas movie.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

47.7K 958 22
Annie and Johnny have been Best friends since Childhood. As soon as they both grow older, They start to realise they can't be just best friends. What...
124K 1.8K 35
Maeve is the popular teenage girl with perfect grades, a ride-or-die friend group, piercing beautiful eyes, and a personality that makes everyone lik...
29.7K 230 9
A summer camp that brings random kids who have either family problems, suicide issues or personal uncontrollable issues. This summer camp brought fri...
17.1K 349 11
Annie & Mackenzie have been best friends for the longest but still dont know each others deepest darkest secret. That secret could ruin their friends...