Scintillating | YeonBin | Com...

由 CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Book Cover Art by Hawtsaus ・:*:・ Scintillating • pronounced: scin·til·lat·ing •... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 *
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54 *
55 *
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66 *
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74 *
75 *
76 :(
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96 *
97
98
99
100

7

9.2K 650 872
由 CHOCOHONEY-

"Beomgyu.. are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes. Absolutely. Never been better. You know? Maybe I was being dramatic. Maybe that other omega was just a friend. Because friends wink at each each other a lot. And they grip each other's biceps teasingly.. and they look at you seductively..."

Beomgyu face-palmed. "Ugh! No matter how I look at it, it wasn't friendly Binnie. What if they're dating? What if they're mates? What if they're engaged like rich heirs? What if Taehyun was just trying to mess with me? What if-"

"Beommie. Calm down. We don't know anything about the situation, and, if anything, what should matter is Taehyun's facial expression... which neither of us paid attention to.. whatever. Let's just get dressed m'kay?"

"You know what Bin? I'm going to dress so good he doesn't even think of getting with that other girl."

Soobin laughed heartily. "Don't take too long."

The males split up and thirty minutes later, met at the door.

"Wow." Soobin spoke with shock on his face.

"I meant it."

Beomgyu walked out of the bedroom wearing a denim high waisted skirt and a pastel yellow crop top paired with short pastel yellow vans.

"You do look cute. I feel like I should wear something more but I don't want to."

Soobin wore denim overalls, that were in the shorts style and cuffed at the thigh, along with a pastel pink shirt that reached his elbows.

"No I think you look great!" Beomgyu received a ding on his phone. "He's here now." Beomgyu sighed and tucked his phone in the back pocket of his skirt.

Both males walked downstairs and Beomgyu tapped on Taehyun's shoulder.

"You guys ready to-" Taehyun's breath caught in his throat as he saw Beomgyu.

He cleared his throat and tried to play it off, looking away at nothing in particular.

"You guys ready to leave?"

"Yep. Lead the way." Beomgyu spoke with an unreadable tone in his voice.

Taehyun nodded and fifteen minutes later, they all found themselves at a large mansion with loud music and pheromones everywhere.

"Oh gosh. This is bad. Maybe we should leave?" Beomgyu asked, unknowingly grabbing Taehyun's hand and squeezing it.

"Well if you feel really uncomfortable we can."

And at that moment the female omega from before showed up. "Taehyun! You made it," She ran up and tried to hug the male but he took a step back.

"Uh.. yeah.." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"And.. who are these.. omegas?" Her smile dropped and she glared at the omegas.

"I invited them."

"Oh.. okay.. well I'll see you later, save me a dance." She smirked at Beomgyu and tapped Taehyun on the chest.

Beomgyu gritted his teeth, ready to shift into his wolf form and fight her for whatever reason.

Soobin just grabbed his best friend's hand and pulled him into the house.

The loud music filled the room and sweaty, horny, 18 and 19 year old college students were everywhere.

Soobin just surveyed the area.

"Cool. I'm going to look around and find something to do." Soobin spoke before winking at Beomgyu and pointing at Taehyun. Soobin turned back around and left to walk around the house by himself.

He figured if he didn't have a drink in his hand, there was no chance for him to be taken advantage of. A female alpha approached him,"Hey cutie, want me to show you a good time?"

Soobin rolled his eyes and kept walking.

He did find a group in the basement playing spin the bottle. But he wasn't interested in kissing sweaty alphas.

Even if it wasn't his first kiss.

He passed a long line of people waiting for a bathroom and finally came to the conclusion that parties were boring as fuck.

Soobin sighed and made his way upstairs. Maybe he would find a room for himself and just play on his phone until it reached like 30 percent.

Then maybe he could go out and find Beomgyu and leave. He knew if he found Beomgyu, Taehyun wouldn't be far behind, especially with the way Beomgyu was dressed.

Soobin could practically feel the increase in pheromones when the omega walked into the mansion. Almost like they hadn't been fed in weeks.

Soobin pushed open the door and noticed that there wasn't any couple fucking on the bed but instead a boy sleeping. From his scent, he was obviously and alpha.

He was about to turn around and walk away when he heard some voices in the hallway.

"Yeah I think he went upatairs. The cute one with the short overalls. I just want to take off his clothes and fuck him hard."

Soobin froze.

They were obviously looking for him. He could either run into the room or run out and risk getting caught while trying to find another room.

So he went in. And locked the door behind him. He sunk down on the floor and rested his back to the bed.

"What the fuck? Why are you in my room?"

Soobin's eyes widened and he noticed the male had awoken.

"I-I-.. please let me stay in her-"

"Ugh. Another fucking omega. Did you come in here hoping to get fucked? Some of you omegas can be really horny. It's so annoy-"

"Please. Please! I didn't come in here for that.. but there's alphas trying to.. trying to.. touch me. Can I please hide in here?" The boy sighed and had Soobin stand up.

"Give me a second." He opened the door and saw the alphas in a group walking in the hallway. "Hey! No one is supposed to be up here. Get the fuck out of my house."

"Oh sorry! My boyfriend came up here. He's really drunk." The main alpha spoke with a disgusting smirk.

"You mean this omega?" the male asked, gesturing to Soobin behind him who gasped and felt tears well in his eyes from being blatantly exposed.

"Yeah. Him. Hand him over."

"A re you stupid? This is my boyfriend. You can all leave before I call the cops on you guys."

The main alpha gulped and grabbed his friends so they could leave.

The alpha turned around to see a whimpering Soobin behind him. "Call your friends or whoever brought you here, and leave."

Soobin nodded frantically before paying,"-wait what's your name?"

"It's Yeonjun. My name is Choi Yeonjun."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
After seven chapters!! We meet our male lead's love interest
!!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

9.1M 217K 41
After having his heart broken by Hailey Tucker, the player, Alex Parker transfers to a new school as far away as possible from her. Two years later...
680K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
53.5K 580 30
After being killed prematurely John Ash is brought back with the added bonus of a second semblance. Follow him as he returns to life and figures out...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC