Akashi, Dr. Mölder and the Si...

Autorstwa Markwindle

Akashi is kidnapped from the empire by Observer Alpha during a battle, where Akashi is knock outed from an ex... Więcej

BIO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

553 17 6
Autorstwa Markwindle

Recap: You are now a scientist for the Sirens and you have just finished a prototype ship.

Back to present

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: My Empress, may I observe my creation as it is sent it to combat?

The Empress III: Yes you may.

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: Thank you my Empress.

Mean While

Akagi: I hear that our friends have invented a new ship, is this true?

Observer Alpha: Yes it is.

Akagi: Good, you're here. Now we can start the party.

Akai then summons a few portals and the new ships come through the portals last.

Akagi: What kind of ship is this one?

???: I call it the G3 Battlecruiser.

Source: Nationalinterest.org

Akagi: **gasp** Who are you?

???: That is classified.

Kaga: Akagi, they're here.

Akagi: R-right, anyway, let the fun begin.

Your view

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: I can already see a few flaws in the design. She lacks fire power for her secondary armament, she needs more secondary batteries, she needs more powerful engines, and she needs more AA batteries. I will also need to mess around with her displacement.

Observer Alpha: How can you tell from just looking at her from here and not up close?

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: It takes a sharp eye to spot one flaw in a ships design from afar. But I still require a closer view. And I also need to she her turn radius. I have also worked on her armor angels.

Observer Alpha: Why?

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: If my calculations are correct, more shells should ricochet off of the armor because of the angels. Making her hard to sink. I have also worked on water tight compartments, so when torpedo's hit her, they don't cause her to sink as often. **shows her the design for the compartments**.

Observer Alpha: I hope your design doesn't fail.

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: I do, because you can only learn from your mistakes and fails. Because you get to see why you failed ad why you made the mistake, then you can improve it and succeed.

Observer Zero: Now I understand why it has taken you 2 months to complete her.

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: To find and fix the mistakes in her design, learn from it, fix it, and then succeed.

Your newly designed G3 battlecruisers are aiming at some of the destroyers. 

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: She has 9 x 16 in laser cannons for her main armament, mounted in 3 triple turrets. 

**BANG BANG BANG**

**EXPLOSIONS**

Destroyers: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. (one of death).

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: Her main armament is holding up very well, as suspect. But here come the aircraft. And she's defenseless due to the lack of AA batteries.

**bomb whistling**

**EXPLOSION**

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: And down she goes. Oh, and here come the torpedo bombers and they have just released their packages.

Another ship shoots down the torpedo bombers, but 2 of the 5 torpedo's dropped hit their mark.

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: Turning radius is very good, better than I had originally thought. As for the torpedo's, her compartments are working. And now they are within secondary battery range. Can you please have them fire?

Observer Zero: Of course.

The secondary batteries engage. With each G3 having eight secondary batteries. Then, the secondary batteries engage the aircraft with timed fuses.

Observer Alpha: THEY CAN SHOOT DOWN AIRCRAFT!?!?

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: Yes, but I still want more AA batteries, because the secondary batteries can only down a few dozen aircraft in 10 seconds. Oh well, I have gathered enough data to fix the flaws.

Observer Alpha: Understood.

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: Can you stay and watch the ships, just in case if I missed any flaws.

Observer Zero: I'll take him back.

Observer Alpha: Understood.

Observer Zero escorts you back to the lab and then leaves to continue watching the battle.

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: **sits down** Now, what kind of AA should be assigned to the G3 battlecruiser?

After some time, you have finished working on the AA and secondary battery upgrades. You are currently working on the engine and displacement of the G3.

Mean While

Kamikaze: Thank you Akashi.

Akashi: No problem Kamikaze. I gotta go, more need my help, nya.

Akashi runs to help Atago.

Atago: **BANG BANG BANG**

**EXPLOSIONS**

Akashi: I'm here to help you Atago, nya.

Atago: Are you sure? It's very dangerous out in the open.

Akashi: I'm a repair ship, so I am used to doing this, nya.

After Atago provides covering fire for Akashi. After 2 minutes, she finishes repairing Atago the best she can.

Akashi: That's as much as I can do to help you, nya.

Atago: Thank you Akashi.

Akashi: No problem. I need to go, others need repairs to, nya.

Akashi is zig-zaging through exploding shells, debris, sinking ships, icebergs, and etc. Then, a shell catches her off guard and almost hits her. Then a salvo comes towards her, with 2 shells hitting her and the rest exploding behind her, knocking her out in a field of debris. 

Akashi: AHHHHHHHH. (one of pain and being knocked out).

Siren's view

Observer Zero: Alright, we've gathered enough data. 

The Siren ships retreat with the Iron Blood's and Japanese.

Observer Alpha: You go, I'll continue to gather extra data.

Observer Zero: Understood.

The Observer leaves the battlefield, leaving Observer Alpha by herself.

Observer Alpha: What's that?

She flies over towards the object and sees that Akashi has been hit hard by 2 shells from an 18 in gun turret and a torpedo.

Observer Alpha: **picks up Akashi** You'll make a nice pet.

The Observer leaves the battlefield, taking Akashi with her.

Some time later

The Empress has allowed Observer Alpha to keep Akashi as a pet. Mean while, you have just finished the new blueprints and designs for the G3 battlecruiser.

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: Hello my Empress.

The Empress III: Hello Dr. Mölder. What have you got there?

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: I was observing the G3's performance and found two major flaws, the first being it's displacement of 57,000 tons and the that the weight isn't properly displaced. The second major flaw is a lack of AA batteries. The G3 sank from 5 dive bombers and didn't down a single one.

The Empress III: So, what are your new plans for the G3?

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: **hands her the new blueprints and designs** I would like to replace the engines with slightly more powerful ones, reduce her displacement from 57,000 tons to 46,000 tons, install more and stronger AA batteries, and install 4 smaller secondary batteries that will be evenly distributed on her port and starboard side.

The Empress III: Hmmm, and what about the scout aircraft?

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: Those will be removed, along with the cranes, life boats, and their cranes required to lower them.

The Empress III: I will approve of this new design. After all, it's cheaper, requires less materials, and should make the G3 a powerful warship, right?

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: Yes ma'am. Her angels have also also worked, even 16 in caliber shells ricocheted off her armor and the water tight compartments worked very well.

The Empress III: Good. You are dismissed. **hands back the blueprints and designs** 

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: Yes ma'am my Empress. Thank you.

You walk back to the lab to start the scrapping and reconstructions of the G3 prototype battlecruiser.

Mean While

Akashi has been fully repaired and Observer Alpha is petting Akashi with her tentacles.

Observer Alpha: I wonder where your good spot is? I had originally thought behind the ears, but I was wrong. 

Akashi: Even if you find them, I won't purr for you, nya.

Observer Alpha: How about underneath the chin?

Akashi: What, nya?

Akashi turns her head anyway from the tentacles, but Observer Alpha holds her head and scratches underneathe Akashi's chin.

Akashi: **left eye twitches** I hate you, nya.

Observer Alpha: We'll see about that. What if I do this?

Observer Alpha scratches underneath Akashi's chin, behind her ears, and rubes the top of her head. 

Akashi's Mind: Don't purr me, don't purr. Ahh, but it feels so good. She has found my spots. It feels to good, I can't help it anymore, nya. AHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHHH. (one of resistance). Nya.

Akashi begins to purr, and loudly to.

Observer Alpha: See, was it that hard to purr?

Observer Alpha Scratches Akashi's chin with two tentacles. Resulting in Akashi purring even louder and lifting up her chin and closing her eyes in enjoyment.

Akashi's Mind: This feels wonderful. I have never purred this hard in my life. She has found all but one of my good spots. The last one being the back of my head, nya.

Observer Alpha: What's that? The back of your head?

She begins to scratch the back of Akashi's head. Making her purr even louder.

Akashi's Mind: HOW DID SHE KNOW?!?! Does she have some kind of mind reading powers or something, nya?

Observer Alpha: I like you when you purr, it makes me feel good. How about you?

Akashi: **loudly purring**

Observer Alpha: **giggles** Do you really enjoy being petted this much?

Akashi: **loudly purring**

(THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 3, AS ALWAYS, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY READERS.)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

20.2K 166 19
This book is about the commander of the Eagle Union or 'merica for short. Overlapping Azur Lane: Iron Blood, Azur Lane: Sakura Empire, and Akashi, Dr...
407 13 8
One-hundred years ago, giant humaniod creatures known as Titans suddenly appeared and drove humanity to the brink of extinction. Survivors of the Tit...
75.9K 3.3K 70
Liang (from Zhejiang and Enterprise) is transported to a new world but the minute she arrives she's attacked both by sharks and by...Azur Lane! What'...
18K 737 22
In the year 1945 The sirens Launched a daring a Assault on the Azurlane base which the shipgirls were not prepared and caught Off guard but One ship...