Wakamatsu x Reader Oneshot

Door mrsfubar

I personally love Wakamatsu and think he is absolutely adorable. This is my first story so please be mindful... Meer

Wakamatsu x Reader Oneshot

948 34 17
Door mrsfubar

My best friend is Satsuki Momoi and she loves to tease me about my crush. A lot. And I mean a lot.

Don't get me wrong she's the best friend I could ever ask for, but sometimes it could get VERY irritating.

~Flashback~

I was walking to my lovker to get my things to find Satsuki waiting by my locker.

"Hi (y/n)! You haven't joined a club yet have you?" Momoi said.

"No I haven't Satsuki why?" I replied catching onto her mysterious behavior. It was as if she knew something that I didn't.

"I was wondering if you would like to become the assistant manager of the basketball club." She said smiling happily.

I personally didn't see a reason to decline. I've never been more wrong in my entire life.

Satsuki and I talk about a lot, especially our tastes in guys. How was I supposed to know that my exact type of guys I like would be a guy in the basketball club?

~End of flashback~

Now here I am again, in the middle of the basketball clubs practice, getting teased and blushing like an idiot.

At least Satsuki was mindful enough to do it out of his range of hearing.

"But (y/n) you guys would be so cute together! Why don't you ask him out? I can almost see it now, you guys holding hands and acting all lovey-dovey!" Satsuki said grinning like an idiot.

"N-no! I would absolutely die in embarrassment before I could do that." I replied quickly.

"But c'mon (y/n) I'm sure he would say yes! I'm sure he likes you back." She says jumping up and down with her pink hair bouncing as well.

"No I can't and I don't think he likes me back anyway. I've only talked to him like five times and each time I felt like I made a fool of myself."

~Flashback~

It was the same day that Satsuki asked me to become the assistant manager and I'm basically being dragged to the practice.

As soon as we arrived, Satsuki yelled her announcement.

"Everyone this is (y/n)! She's our new assistant manager and will be helping out!" Satsuki practically cheered.

My eyes scanned the crowd and I recognized one because of Satsuki talking about him and introducing me to him as well. Aomine recognized me as well and gave me a nod for a greeting.

I continued to scan the crowd with my eyes until I reached a tall muscular blonde who was blushing while staring at me.

We made eye contact, it almost seemed as if it was unbreakable.

Because I was so mesmerized by the muscular blondes hotness, I didn't even realize that Satsuki was calling my name.

"(Y/n)... Hello (y/n)... (y/n)!" Satsuki yelled.

"H-HUH, O-oh s-sorry what did you say?" I was still shaken by the staring contest with the attractive blonde, and I'm pretty sure it showed. This also, did not go unnoticed by the pinkette and she smirked.

'She knew this would happen. She knew my type so that means she knew I would think the blonde was attractive! That's why she seemed so suspicious before.' I thought.

"You should introduce yourself to everyone so we can get to know you." Satsuki said.

"Oh right. Um hi my name is (y/n), I'm a first year in Satsuki's class. I hope we get along well!" I nervously replied.

Every member of the club soon introduced themselves. I found out that the blondes name was Wakamatsu Kousuke.

~Flashback end~

It was now the end of practice and I was pretty exhausted from the practice. Managing with Satsuki is a lot harder than it looks.

I put my (h/c) hair into a pony tail and start to clean up when I notice Wakamatsu yelling at Aomine again.

"YOU SHOULD JUST PUT ALL OF YOUR EFFORT INTO PRACTICE SO WE CAN WIN EVERY GAME." Wakamatsu yelled.

"The only person who can beat me is me. I don't have to put effort into practice because we win every time."
Aomine lazily replies walking out the gym doors.

"That guy is so frustrating I could punch him!" Wakamatsu said loudly, clearly annoyed with the lazy tan ace.

"You tried to hit him once but ended up getting kneed in the stomach." Imayoshi replied with a sigh.

"Shut up!" Wakamatsu retorted clearly embarrassed.

I lightly chucked to myself after hearing that and continued picking up the towels off the bench.

Hearing your chuckle, Wakamatsu looked over at you and immediately blushed. This was easily noticed by Imayoshi and therefor caused the said male to smirk. But because I was occupied picking up towels and water bottles, I didn't notice his blush.

~Time skip~

I was on my way out the door when I heard someone calling my name.

"(Y/n) wait!!" I recognized that voice, it was my crush, the one person I could barely even speak clearly when around him.

"O-o-oh u-u-um i-is there s-something that y-you need Wakamatsu?" I shakily replied. 'Crap! I keep stuttering' I thought.

"U-um yeah. I-I was wondering if I could.. U-um... WALK YOU HOME!!" Wakamatsu practically yelled while blushing, franticly rubbing his neck.

"S-sure I-I wouldn't mind."

I saw Satsuki and Imayoshi at the entrance to the gym, they were both giving me a thumbs up and soon started walking away. 'Damn, they set this up trying to get me to confess.'

~short time skip~

The walk to my house is about 20 minutes and it's only been five. And those five minutes, have been absolutely silent and awkward. I knew I should start a conversation, but I'm pretty sure that I would stutter uncontrollably attempting to do so.

Suddenly Wakamatsu stopped walking and turned to face me. He seemed serious but was still blushing like mad.

"(Y/n).. I-I need to t-t-tell y-you something important. I-I-I u-um l- DAMN I CAN'T DO THIS!! IMAYOSHI SAID THIS WOULD BE EASIER!!" Wakamatsu panicked while ruffling his hands through his hair yelling to himself.

"W-Wakamatsu a-are y-y-you okay??" I replied concerned.

Wakamatsu suddenly stopped and looked as if he came to a conclusion. He suddenly grabbed my hands and looked in my eyes while blushing.

"I-I LOVE YOU (Y/N) PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!" Wakamatsu practically yelled to the world.

I couldn't believe it Satsuki was right. I was to shocked even to move at that moment. Then I noticed he started to look sad and worried from my silence.

"I-I-I l-love y-you too W-Wakamatsu!" I replied shyly blushing while looking at the ground.

"WOOOOO I GOT A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND!" Wakamatsu yelled in happiness causing me to giggle.

Wakamatsu then immediately let out a sigh of relief and pulled me into his warm embrace. He put my flushed face against his muscular chest and I could hear the his heartbeat going a mile a minute.

"Kousuke." Wakamatsu mumbled.

"W-w-what." I quietly replied.

"Call me Kousuke." He said a little louder.

"O-okay."

He then pulled us apart and grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers.

We then continued walking to my house, smiling and happy about our new relationship together.

Extended Ending

When we reached my house, Kousuke walked me to my front door to say goodbye. I turned to him to say my thanks for walking me home but he had other plans.

Kousuke leaned down and placed a gentle, caring and short kiss on my lips.

"Goodnight (y/n)." Kousuke said grinning cheekily.

"G-g-goodnight and thank you for walking me home." I replied practically stunned.

He then leaned down to kiss me again, except my father opened the door startling both Kousuke and myself.

"(Y/n), who is this?" My father replied slowly. He was always very protective of me and didn't like it when I even mentioned a guy.

I looked over at Wakamatsu and he was fidgeting, blushing and clearly trying not to panick.

'Shit I didn't see this coming.' I thought.

End

Thank you guys for reading and I hope you enjoyed. I'm sorry if he is OOC this is my first fanfic and I tried my best. Feedback is appreciated and once again I
hoped you enjoyed this oneshot. Tell me if you think I should write more and request another character of you want. Thank you and goodbye.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

661K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 58.5K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
23M 805K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...