Lilo & Stitch the Series: Sea...

FluffyChocolate777 द्वारा

Lilo and Stitch are back at it again! Along with Jumba creating more experiments that are meant for good (som... अधिक

Author's Note
Stitch! The Movie 2: Leroy Destroys (Part 1)
Stitch! The Movie 2: Leroy Destroys (Part 2)
Stitch! The Movie 2: Leroy Destroys (Part 3)
Stitch! The Movie 2: Leroy Destroys (Part 4)
S03 E01: New Machines
S03 E03: Gantu Learns the Truth
S03 E04: Hunk a Hunk of Burning Love
S03 E05: Plumeria

S03 E02: Lilo Leaves Home

356 3 1
FluffyChocolate777 द्वारा

"When will you start getting up?!" Dr. Habbitrale angrily squeaked at Chopsuey.

"You've been doing nothing but lie down in the bed all day!" Dr. Hamsterviel angrily squeaked at Chopsuey.

"Leave me alone!" Chopsuey, who was covered with bandages, screamed back at Dr. Habbitrale. "I'm injured, can't you see!? That show-off 626 got me good! Go do something productive like inventing something else that'll be helpful for us!"

"You useless you-" Before Dr. Hamsterviel finished, Chopsuey got close to him so fast that didn't give him a chance to escape.

"What did I tell you about calling me 'useless'?" Chopsuey asked in his threatening tone. 

"All right! Fine! You're useful!" Dr. Hamsterviel squeaked.

"Good. Ow..." Chopsuey went back to his bed. When he lied on his bed, he turned his back on them and said, "Why don't you geniuses make another Evil Generator?"

"Grr..." They groaned as their noses started to twitch in anger. 

********

"LIIIIIIILOOOOOOO!!!!" Nani's scream echoed in the evening sky as the crows flew away from it. "Kitchen! Now!" Lilo came down from her rooftop dome and walked into the kitchen. "Explain this mess to me!" Nani said as she pointed at the brown and orange spots all over the kitchen. 

"I didn't do it," Lilo said in her usual tone. "I was in the room with Stitch and Scrump."

"Then who did it?" Nani asked.

"I don't know," Lilo said as she shrugged. "Look! Even Fibber isn't beeping!" She said as she pulled out Fibber from behind.

"What is that thing doing here in this house!?" Nani asked.

"We couldn't find one true place for Fibber yet," Lilo said. "So we decided to keep him until he has a place to stay."

"All right, so you're telling me the brown and orange spots just appeared out of nowhere?" Nani said.

"Maybe it's the vampire zombies!" Lilo said. Fibber only buzz when someone intentionally lies. Since it was only a theory, Fibber didn't buzz.

"Okay, I don't have time for this," Nani said. "I have to go to my workplace for a checkup. I'll deal with this later!"

"Ugh!" Nani grunted as she got in the car. 

"Ugh!" Lilo grunted as she walked up to Jumba and Pleakley's room. "Who made that mess in the kitchen!?" Lilo asked angrily.

"Ah, that would be me," Jumba said as he was welding some sort of unknown machine on his desk. "Needed some orange juice and hazelnut spread for my snacking between meals."

"Nani blamed me for that mess!" Lilo said. 

"Big deal," Jumba said. "Just tell Larger Girl you did not make that mess."

"She wouldn't believe me!" Lilo said. "You tell her and apologize when she gets back!"

"Okay, okay," Jumba said. 

"And to me?" Lilo asked.

"For what?" Jumba asked.

"Jumba!" Lilo screamed.

"Sorry, Little Girl," Jumba said. "Too busy modifying Experiment 010!"

"Pleakley!?" Lilo asked.

"Now, Lilo," Pleakley said as he was sewing the fabrics to make more outfits. "You got to learn how to take care of things on your own. If you made a mess, you have to clean up."

"But I didn't do it!" Lilo said. "Even Fibber didn't beep!"

"And what did I tell you about blaming others?" Pleakley said.

"You sound just like Nani!" Lilo angrily stomped out and went up to her rooftop dome. "This is so unfair!" Lilo screamed in the room. "Nani blames me for everything that happened, Jumba is too busy to apologize, and Pleakley is also too busy being my sister!" She sat down on her bed and crossed her leg. Her tone changed as she started to talk to Stitch, "You're on my side, right, Stitch?" Stitch didn't respond. "Stitch?" Stitch snored. 

Lilo decided to leave home. As she walked alone in Kokaua Town, she realized she had nowhere to go. "I have nowhere to go! Unless..." Lilo said as she placed her hand under her chin. "Time to pay a visit to my new Ohana!" 

********

Gantu and Reuben were watching Look At This, it was still Gantu's favorite channel to watch. Even though it was a replay, Gantu still enjoyed it.

"You ever get tired of watching the same thing over and over again?" Reuben asked.

"It's the only thing that's enjoyable on TV," Gantu said. While they played the commercials, there was a knock on the door.

"Must be the pizza guy," Reuben said.

"I'll get it," Gantu said as he hopped up, grabbed the wallet, and walked towards the door. "Hey- oh," Gantu said as he opened the door, only to see Lilo there. "Hi, Lilo, what are you doing here this late in the evening?"

"Can I spend the night here? Thanks!" Lilo said as she rushed into Gantu's ship.

"Um... Lilo... can we talk?" Gantu said in concern.

"He-he-heeeey! It's Lilo!" Reuben greeted her with full of excitement.

"Hey, Reuben!" Lilo greeted back.

"Here to keep us company?" Reuben asked.

"Yeah! I'm going to spend the night here!" Lilo said excitedly.

"Oh, really? This sleepover ought to be fun!" Reuben said.

"Just a second!" Gantu interrupted. "Lilo, is something going around at your house?"

"Nothing's going on!" Lilo said as she looked the other way, frowning, as she crossed her arms.

"All right, something's definitely up with ya," Reuben said.

"Tell us, we want to help," Gantu said as he sat next to Lilo. 

"I don't want to talk about it!" Lilo said, still sulking. 

"Come on Lilo-" Gantu was trying to soothe her when the pizza man arrived. "I'll be right back," Gantu said as he walked towards the door, paid the pizza delivery man, received the pizza, and came back with it. He even gave Lilo a plate and a slice of anchovy pizza. Lilo happily munched the pizza while Gantu and Reuben watched her eat. "So, can you tell us what happened...?" Gantu asked.

Lilo was in a mood to confess after eating a slice of pizza. "People in my family don't care about me! And they're supposed to be my Ohana!" 

"What did they do to you?" Reuben asked as he swallowed his bite of pizza. 

"Nani blames me for everything, Jumba is too busy to apologize, Pleakley nags like me sister, and Stitch is never helpful when I need help!" Lilo said. "It's like the rest is against me! Hmph!" Lilo concluded angrily as she crossed her arms. 

"Sounds like the problems we have right now," Reuben said.

"You guys have the same problems?" Lilo asked. "But, you guys are getting along so well!"

"Oh, trust us Lilo," Gantu said. "Everyone has the same problems and they don't realize it."

"Yeah, I have to make food for him," Reuben said.

"And I have to clean up after him," Gantu added.

"I have to take his beating," Reuben added.

"I have to take his insults," Gantu countered.

"I always have to make up for the things he messes up," Reuben said.

"No, you don't!" Gantu said.

"But the point is Lilo," Reuben said. "These things are normal! You hate someone one day, and the next day, you love 'em! It may seem like they don't care about ya, but ya gotta know, deep inside, they care deeply about you! You know, Ohana!"

"I guess you're right..." Lilo said. "Can I get another slice?"

"You sure you don't need to go back?" Gantu asked.

"It's fine," Lilo said.

"Well, since you're here," Reuben said. "Why don't we play some board games?"

"Yaay!" Lilo cheered.

"Want more pizza?" Gantu offered.

"Yes, please," Lilo said. Gantu gave her another pizza and a cup of soda to go with it. 

"Hm, I haven't played this one in a while," Reuben said as he took out 'Sequence'. "Hey why don't we play this one? I love this board game!"

"I haven't played that one before," Lilo said.

"Well, why don't we teach you? It's not that hard," Gantu said. 

"Okay!" Lilo agreed.

"All right, let's get this party started!" Reuben said as he set up the board.

********

Jumba, Pleakley, and Stitch were watching TV on the couch. "I'm home!" Nani said as she came in and looked around. "Lilo? Lilo?" Nani called as she went inside the kitchen. "Lilo?" She called as she opened the laundry machine and the dryer. "Lilo~" She called as she went up to the room. When she came down, she asked the three on the couch, "Where's Lilo?"

"Naga nota," Stitch replied.

"Haven't seen Little Girl for hours," Jumba replied.

"Why don't you check her room?" Pleakley suggested.

"I checked there already, so I was asking you guys," Nani said. "Where could she be? It's already 8 and she needs to go to bed soon!"

"Not to worry, Larger Girl," Jumba replied, his eyes still glued on TV. "Little girl is probably needing lone time, heh-heh!" 

Nani got angry and unplugged the television. "Hey!" "Hey!" "Goocha!" The three screamed.

"No one is watching the television until we find Lilo!" Nani said. "Rescue mission! Now!" 

Nani made everyone step out of the house find Lilo. Jumba drove down to Kokaua Town, and they all split up to find Lilo. Pleakley was even wearing his detective outfit like when he did when Lilo and Stitch were involved in criminal actions with Bonnie and Clyde.

Nani asked people in stores.

Jumba and Pleakley asked the other pedestrians.

Stitch asked his cousins. 

"Any sign of her?" Nani asked after they gathered together. 

"No sign of Little Girl," Jumba said.

"Naga," Stitch said. 

"No trace of the little criminal!" Pleakley said.

"Pleakley, she's not a criminal," Nani said.

"Oh," Pleakley said. 

"Oh... how are we going to find her?" Nani groaned.

"Hmm..." Stitch thought for a moment. "Fibber!" He excitedly said as he remembered that Fibber can help them.

"How would Experiment 032 help us?" Jumba asked.

"Gantu!" Stitch said. 

"So you're saying that Lilo may be at Gantu's spaceship?" Pleakley asked.

"Ih!" Stitch said. 

"Hm, perhaps we can ask Gantu if he is hiding Little Girl," Jumba said. "Then having Experiment 032 listen if Gantu is lying or not."

"All right, then," Nani said. "Let's go back home and call them."

********

Lilo, Gantu, and Reuben were talking and laughing while playing a game of Charades after finishing their game of 'Sequence'. 

Lilo made an angry face while sticking her top teeth out while using her lips to cover the sides of her top teeth. 

"Gerbil?" Gantu asked.

"Hamster?" Reuben asked. 

"Mm, mm, mm!" Lilo indicated that Reuben was close. 

"The nasty gerbil scientist villain!" Reuben said.

"Ah! Dr. Hamsterviel!" Gantu said.

"Gantu got it!" Lilo excitedly said.

"Aw, man! I gave him the answer!" Reuben said as he added a tally mark to Gantu. 

"That's one more point for me!" Gantu said.

"I was pretty close too!" Reuben said.

"This is really fun!" Lilo said.

"It's really fun having you over," Gantu said.

"Want another slice?" Reuben asked as Lilo returned and noticed that her plate was empty.

"No, thanks! I'm stuffed!" Lilo said.

"How about more soda?" Gantu asked. 

"No, thanks! I'm good!" Lilo said. 

"Well then, I'll clean these off for you," Gantu said as he grabbed Lilo's empty plate and cup. 

"Thanks, Gantu!" Lilo thanked as Gantu stood up to get rid of the trash. The phone started to ring as Gantu tossed the trash away. 

"Hm, who could be calling at this hour?" Gantu asked himself as he walked towards the ringing phone. 

"Careful, Troutface," Reuben said. "I don't want another scam calls."

"Hello?" Gantu answered the phone.

"Hello?" Jumba asked through the phone. "Is Little Girl being there?"

"Umm..." Before Gantu answered, Lilo gestured and signaled to not tell Nani that she is at Gantu's ship. "No! She's not! I didn't see her. Did something happen?" He heard Fibber buzz in his other room, which was also audible through Nani's phone.

"She's there! Isn't she!?" Nani angrily asked.

Gantu hung up immediately. "Uh-oh," he said as he looked at both Lilo and Reuben.

"What do you mean, 'uh-oh'?" Lilo and Reuben asked.

"She knows you're here," Gantu said. 

"Quick! Tell me a place to hide!" Lilo panicked.

"Umm... uhh..." Reuben stuttered. Reuben looked around inside the ship. "There's nowhere to hide!" Reuben said.

"Here, let's take her to our room!" Gantu said as he picked up Lilo and had her hide in Gantu's closet. 

"Whoa, he has a lot of uniforms here," Lilo said to herself. "But they're all the same... at least he changes once in a while."

********

"What was she doing over there? Trying to settle into a new place?" Nani asked angrily. 

"Ah, ah, ah, Larger Girl," Jumba tried calming her down without telling her to do so. "First, finding Little Girl. Getting angry after."

"All right," Nani said. "Let's deal with this after we find Lilo."

"Good idea, let's hop in!" Pleakley said as he hopped into the driver's seat of the buggy. 

"Eh, perhaps letting me drive," Jumba said. 

"Hey! I can still drive well, you know!" Pleakley said. 

"Nana pula, iki bah bah!" Stitch said.

"Pleakley drives," Jumba said, giving up. 

"All right, let's get going!" Nani said and Pleakley took off. 

Soon, Nani, Jumba, Pleakley, and Stitch arrived at Gantu's ship with Fibber. "All right!" Pleakley said with a strict facial expression as he carried Fibber out of the car. "Let's get this investigation down! This is a crime scene, people!"

"Pleakley, she's not kidnapped," Nani said. 

"Come on, we need to make things more interesting!" Pleakley said. 

"Let's just... go," Nani said, also giving up. 

Jumba knocked on the door. "Opening door, please! We're here to get Little Girl!" 

"They're here!" Reuben freaked out. "We're in so much trouble!"

"Just stay calm!" Gantu said. They let out their deep breaths and opened the door for them. "Welcome to our home!" Gantu welcomed Stitch, Jumba, Pleakley, Nani, and Fibber. 

"Where is Lilo?" Nani asked angrily.

"I don't know," Gantu said. Fibber beeped.

"Tell me where she is!" Nani demanded as she angrily grabbed Gantu by her shirt.

"Now, let's all tone it down a notch here," Reuben said as he gently pushed Nani away. "She is still in this ship, hiding, and I don't think she wants me nor Gantu to find her for you guys."

"Oh, she's gonna get it when I find her!" Nani said.

"Now, before you guys all get excited," Reuben added. "Even if you DO find her, you guys should talk things out with her instead of scaring her and chasing her."

"Brr..." Stitch shivered as he knew how it's liked to be chased by angry Nani. 

"All right, let's to be finding Little Girl," Jumba suggested.

"Great idea!" Pleakley said. "Wow, it looks like I'm at a real crime scene now, searching for the hiding criminal!" 

Nani looked around in the spare ship.

Jumba searched in the living room.

Pleakley searched in their bathroom, using his flashlight. 

Stitch sniffed around in Gantu and Reuben's bedroom. While he was sniffing around, he sniffed the scent of Lilo from the closet. When he opened it, he saw Lilo buried herself in Gantu's spare uniforms. "Lilo!" Stitch happily called. 

Lilo squirmed as she woke up. When she rubbed her eyes and faced Stitch. "Stitch...?" She asked. "You got me..."

"Maka maka! Salsa!" Stitch suggested as he led her out of the closet. 

"No way! I'm not going back home today!" Lilo said as she pulled her arm out of Stitch's hand. 

"Ugada?" Stitch asked.

"No one is on my side in this Ohana anymore!" Lilo said angrily as she crossed her arms. "You didn't even listen to me and you slept instead!"

"Oh..." Stitch groaned as he felt bad for Lilo for not listening to her when he was the only alien mutant pet he can rely on. "Soka. Stitch sorry."

"Really?" Lilo asked.

"Ih," Stitch said. "Stitch very sorry."

"Okay," Lilo and Stitch hugged it out.

"There you are!" Nani said as she looked inside the room with Jumba, Pleakley, Fibber, Gantu, and Reuben were standing next to them. 

Before Nani approached Lilo, Reuben stopped her for a moment as he grabbed onto her pants. "Ah, ah, ah, remember what I told you," Reuben said.

"Right," Nani replied. 

"Jumba, Pleakley, you should go along with her too," Gantu suggested.

"But why?" Jumba and Pleakley asked. 

"Both of you come now," Nani said. 

Jumba and Pleakley followed after her stern demand. They all sat around in circles to listen to Lilo's problem. Gantu and Reuben watched from the entrance. Lilo looked down on her hand as she fidgeted. 

"Go ahead and tell us," Nani said gently. "We're here for you."

"Well," Lilo started. "I feel like none of you are on my side anymore." She peeked at everyone for a moment and looked back down at her hand. 

"Tell us more, Lilo," Pleakley said gently. 

"It's okay, Little Girl," Jumba also said gently. 

"Nani, you blame me for everything. Jumba, you didn't apologize when I took the fall for you, Pleakley, you blamed me before trying to listen to me..." Lilo said, rather sheepishly.

Nani, Jumba, and Pleakley thought for a moment. 

"Okay, Lilo," Nani started to apologize. "I'm sorry I did not listen to you all the way. I know you won't lie when it comes to a huge mess, usually... Next time, I'll believe you and not be so impatient."

"Sorry, Little Girl, for not apologizing earlier," Jumba said. "And sorry Larger Girl, for making a huge mess. Will be cleaning that up later."

"And I'm sorry I blamed you without listening," Pleakley also apologized. "I won't blame you without evidence. Innocent until proven guilty!"

Lilo giggled and hugged everyone. Nani, Jumba, and Pleakley hugged back for a huge group hug. Stitch also joined them. 

Gantu smirked and Reuben said, "Aww..."

"Now, why don't we go back home?" Nani suggested. "It's bedtime."

"Speaking of bedtime," Lilo said. "Can I just sleep here for today? I want to continue the slumber party with Gantu and Reuben."

"Hmm, I don't know," Nani said. "I don't think you were ever at a slumber party."

"Why not letting Little Girl stay here?" Jumba asked. 

"She can stay here," Gantu agreed. "We don't mind. We had so much fun with her in this slumber party."

"Yeah! She's really fun to be around," Reuben added. "We'll be good guardians of her and return her back to you tomorrow."

"Well, I guess I can trust you guys," Nani said. "All right, Lilo. You can spend the night here."

"Yay!" Lilo cheered and ran to Gantu and Reuben. "Can we continue the game?"

"All right," Gantu said as he chuckled.

"Wow, it was like being a convicted criminal and hiding here," Lilo said. "Wait! I think I know where to put Fibber now!" 

"Why don't we do that tomorrow?" Nani said. "Today, have fun with Gantu and Reuben. We'll come get you tomorrow morning and you can do that 'finding-one-place-they-truly-belong' thing."

"Okay, sounds fair," Lilo said. 

********

The next morning, Jumba took Lilo, Stitch, and Fibber to the police station where they were interrogating the criminals.

"No, I didn't steal it!" The criminal said. Fibber beeped. "I wasn't even at the jewelry shop at that time!" Fibber beeped. 

"That's it," the office said. "Lying added you more jail time!"

"Oh..." the criminal groaned and was taken into the prison. 

"Thanks, Lilo," Officer Kehiko said. "Thanks to this, um, your pet, it's easier to find out the real culprit."

"No problem!" Lilo said. "Hopefully, the new prisoner gets along with Bonnie and Clyde!"

"Yeah! Yeah!" Stitch said. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

66.7K 1.8K 11
Jazmine Potter goes with a friend of her's to New Orleans to try and find her friends family, but what turns out to be a small trip turns permanent. ...
1.7K 102 18
"It's nice to appreciate the sweet things in life, right buddy? NOW WE CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER AND YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE ME FOR DEAD AGAIN!!!!" In a uni...
11 0 9
Started as a big joke, turned it into a series. This is a wacky adventure/sci-fi story about a man named Holo, (now you know what inspired my userna...
5.4K 67 26
Sonic and Co continue their quest to find Stitch's 625 experiment cousins and find their one true calling (Sonic the Hedgehog belongs to SEGA, Lilo a...