The Pregnant Girl

By katieLlorente

She spent her days crying. Wishing she wouldn't have put all her trust into a boy. She wanted rid of the litt... More

Flashbacks
Vampire Man
Brandon

Six months

13 1 0
By katieLlorente

"She's six months pregnant." The doctor whispers to the three siblings.

"She's been pregnant for less than a month." Racheal says.

Katie wakes up and sees the doctor getting a needle ready. She jumps up and gets out of bed. She waves her hand and watches all four of them fly and hit the wall. Hunter runs to her and she breaks his neck by snapping her fingers.

"Stay away from my baby." She says as her eyes light up blue.

"Katie we are just getting a check up." Racheal says trying to stand up.

"He was getting a needle ready." She says as she looks at the doctor.

"Its a shot for the baby. It's spelled to help the baby from growing." Ethan says taking a step closer.

Katie drops her hands and begins to cry. Ethan walks closer and pulls her in a hug. Hunter wakes up and stands up.

"You broke my neck." He hisses.

"Hunter." Ethan says calming him down.

Katie lays back down and the doctor gets the shot ready again. Racheal makes Hunter leave so he wouldn't

"I'm sorry." She whispers to the doctor.

"It's okay." He smiles. "I told then they should have woke you up before hand." He says making her smile. "This is going to hurt." He tells Ethan. "You'll need to hold her down."

Ethan holds her hands as Katie yells in pain. "I'm sorry." He whispers as she looks up in his eyes. She slowly drifts off to sleep and Ethan clenches his jaw.

"Make sure she eats and drinks properly. This baby is taking a lot of her energy. This is definitely not a normal baby." He sighs. "Very powerful."

"My brother seems to think she's going to be a danger."

"That's a good possibility." The doctor sighs. "Half wolf and half witch? Danger to vampires." He stands up. "You'll just have to raise her to see that not all vampires are bad."

Ethan shakes his head and the doctor walks out. He sits down on the chair by the bed and looks at Katie. Maybe Brandon was right but he promise Katie he would protect her.

"After all he just said? We can't let that thing live." Ethan hears Hunter tell Racheal.

"That's a baby you're talking about Hunter." Racheal hisses. "We protect family."

Ethan smiles. He was proud of his little sister for standing up but he didn't trust Hunter anymore.

After a few hours of Ethan watching over her Racheal walks in.

"Ex lat Mari." Katie says in an angry tone. "Ex lat Mari!!!!" She says angrier and looks up in a panic. Ethan stands up and she grabs his hand. "The baby." She sits up and puts a hand on her stomach. "It's a boy."

Racheal sighs. "You scared me."

Katie smiles and sighs. "It's not all his power."

"What?" Ethan asks confused.

"The spells I've been using. The power. It's not at him." She puts her hamd out and he helps her stand up. "My mother and father died." She looks up at Ethan.

Ethan and Racheal both look at her sympatheticly. "Your dream told you that?" Racheal asks.

"Yes. Their power was passed onto me." She sniffles.

"Are You okay?" Ethan asks.

"No." She walks out and walks towards another room. Ethan and Rachel watch as she knocks.

"Come in." Hunter says.

Katie wisks her hand on the doorknob and walks in. "Why?"

"Why what?"

"You killed my parents!" She says angrily. "Why?!"

"Your dad deserved it." He says.

"And my mother?" She asks with tears in her eyes.

"Just a poor victim." He says standing up walking closer.

She looks in his eyes and snaps her fingers. Hunter falls to his knees and she watches as blood runs from his eyes,ears,and noes.

"You're just a victim." She slaps him.

She walks off nudging Ethan and Racheals shoulders.

"How dare You?" Ethan walks to Hunter. "We stand for family and you go kill hers?"

"Relax brother." He smirks. "They died but they're still up and running i assure you."

"You changed them?" Ethan shakes his head.

"I killed her father for good but yes her mother is a vampire."

"Why?" Racheal asks.

"We need an army to fight the wolves and witches." He smirks.

"Where is her mother?" Ethan asks.

"In the storage building." He smirks as if he was proud of himself.

Ethan shakes his head and walks off. He walks to the kitchen and makes dinner.

"It smells good." Katie walks up behind Ethan and looks at the chicken alfredo. "And looks good." She smiles softly.

"Here." He hands her a bowl and a fork.

"I'm glad you can cook because if it was up to me we would all be screwed." She says making him chuckle.

She sits at the table and takes a bite. Ethan sits by her and watches her eat.

"It's delicious E." She smiles.

"E? I like that."

She blushes as she eats another bite. "Uh oh." She stands up and rushes to the trash can. Ethan follows her quickly and holds her hair back.

Racheal walks in and grabs a wet rag and wipes her mouth. "You havent ate since last night."

"I know. Trust me I know. I'm starving." She sighs and leans against the counter.

"Maybe we should try to feed her something more meaty?" Racheal asks. "Wolves tend to eat more meat than anything."

Ethan nods his head and walks to the fridge. "Steak sound good to you?"

Katie nods her head and fixes a glass of water. "Im going to go brush my teeth."

Ethan watches her walk off and catches Racheal glaring.

"You're falling for her." Racheal says with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Get the steak seasoning out please." He says avoiding her remark.

"Don't avoid me." She says making Ethan smirk.

Katie walks in and sits at the table. Racheal walks over and sits across from her.

"How are You feeling?"

"I'm okay." She fakes a smile. "I'm just ready to have this baby." She rubs her belly.

"You'll be a wonderful mommy." Racheal says with a smile.

"Thank you." Katie looks up and sees Ethan putting the steak on a plate and walking over.

Katie smiles and giggles softly "You cut it up for me." She blushes. "Thanks E."

Racheal smirks at Ethan and Ethan rolls his eyes.

Katie eats as they both awkwardly stare at her.

"She's not getting sick." Racheal says and smirks.

"I'm full." She says sliding the plate away. "Thank you Ethan." She smiles and stands up.

"You're welcome." He smiles. "Pork chops tomorrow?"

Katie nods her head. "I'm going to go to bed." She smiles at him. "Goodnight."

"Night." Racheal smiles.

"Goodnight." Ethan says kindly.

Katie walks to Ethans bedroom and sighs. She needed some different clothes. She walks upstairs slowly and walks in her old bedroom.

She turns the light on and starts looking through a drawer for new clothes. She changes quickly and looks towards the window. She felt the wind hit her shoulders.

"Brandon." She turns around and shakes her head. "What are you-"

Brandon gives her a shot in her neck and catches her as she passes out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7M 572K 40
This book is now TOTALLY FREE! Everyone knows mermaids and vampires can't date. But when a mermaid ends up at a boarding school with a smoking hot va...
1.7M 99.6K 37
*COMPLETED* (08.05.20) Noah Sorin is a 17-year-old genius who is sent on a mission to the Elite high school, Bran Prep High. His investigation? Vampi...
9.7K 1.1K 26
ARJUN PATEL, a twenty-six-year-old teacher from a middle-class background, is smart, handsome, sweet, and very serious when it comes to studies and o...
175K 3.4K 39
How would you feel when you got your beloved happy, overwhelmed right? But it is not in the case of vampire prince Xander. He met his beloved after w...