The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

由 GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... 更多

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken

1.9K 56 44
由 GoldenFang17

"Sports Festival?!" Denki asked in a loud manner.

"Yes. You heard it right. The U.A. Sports Festival is about to begin within a few days. Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. One chance a year, a total of three chances... No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event... If you understand that, then don't slack off your preparations!" Aizawa said.

"Yes, sir!" Everyone replied. Izuku thought of the upcoming sports festival and is wondering about what he can do in the upcoming event. Momo slowly creeps her way into Izuku but Mineta bumps on her thighs and accidentally grabs it with both hands.

"M-Mineta?!" Momo cried.

"Pardon me for that, Yaoyorozu! Kaminari just keeps me pushing towards you like I'm a huge idiot!" Mineta said and quickly removes his hands while blushing.

"Are you sure about that?" Shoto suddenly interferes with the two.

"Y-Yeah...!" Mineta nervously said.

"Izuku! Are you excited for the U.A. Sports Festival?" Momo asked but Izuku didn't utter a word on her. She looked at Izuku and sees his face like he is worried about something. She pokes his waist and made the One For All user yell on his seat.

"Gaaah! Momo!" Izuku cried.

"I'm sorry but, I think you are thinking something so deep that you cannot hear me just now?" Momo pouted.

"Oh, forgive me. I was just thinking about this upcoming U.A. Sports Festival. I wonder how it will help us on our road to being a hero. And also, a villain attack just happened a few days ago." Izuku said. 

"Oh, Midoriya! All Might sensei wants to see you!" Kirishima said as All Might can be seen waving on the door of 1-A.

"I'll leave you for a moment, Momo." Izuku said as he left his chair and followed All Might who now walked past of 1-A. Momo looked at Izuku with a sad face as she starts to get worried about his boyfriend. Shoto touched her shoulder and getting her attention.

"Midoriya seems to think of the sports festival as a serious event for him. I know that you really care for him but, maybe you should start worrying about yourself on how you'll be able to win on the events of the festival." Shoto said.

"I know but... I can't just see him getting worried about the sports festival. I was hoping to get a happy and positive response from him but, it was the other side of it." Momo said. Shoto left her standing and went back to his chair.

'Why is it that you're really worried about him? What's on him that it made you love him?' Shoto thought. Izuku and All might are now inside a room and both drank their teas. Izuku still thinks of the upcoming U.A. Sports Festival and this made the number one hero stare at him.

"Young Midoriya, are you all right?" All Might asked.

"Y-Yeah! I was thinking about the upcoming U.A. Sports Festival on what impact can this event give to us aspiring heroes. And also, I wonder if it-" Izuku was stoped by All Might who laughed at his problem.

"I understand now why you really looked serious out there earlier. U.A sports festival is something pro heroes- no, the whole country is watching closely. A big event! That's why I brought you here to talk about it! The next All Might... The fledgling Symbol of Peace... Izuku Midoriya! I want you to tell the world that "I am here!" All Might said.

"I am here... But how...?" Izuku uttered.

"You know the sports festival system, right?" All Might asked.

"Yes, of course!" Izuku quickly replied.

"The support, business, general studies, and hero course come together and fight through preliminary games of different types by class year. The students who make it through face off in the finals. It's a round-robin tournament divided by grade. That's right! In other words, you can sell yourself with everything you've got!" All Might said.

"Right..." Izuku uttered, making All Might fall off from the sofa.

"I mean, what you say is absolutely correct! But honestly, it's kind of hard to get completely into it right after what just happened. Besides, All Might is already teaching me, so I'm not as motivated to stand out at the sports festival... In the first place, I don't think I can stand out in my current state, and I did terribly in the fitness tests..." Izuku muttered.

"No one's better at spouting nonsense than you!" All Might said while spewing blood.

"Nonsense?" Izuku asked.

"Those who are always aiming for the top, and those aren't. That slight difference in attitudes will have a big impact once you go out into society. I understand how you feel, and this is more for me than for you. I won't force you. However, I hope you don' forget how you felt back at the beach park." All Might said on Izuku.

Tanjiro and Zenitu walked on the hallway of the U.A. while getting the attention of every student they see on their way. The two students can hear all the gossips and murmurs of the students about them who fought in the villain attack in the USJ a few days ago.

"That two?! Fought the villains and made things get under control by their power? No way!" One student said.

"I really pray that I don't meet them in any of the sports festival's events! They're too strong and powerful!" Another student said.

"Hey, Tanjiro. Look at these people around us. Aren't they aware of our presence?" Zenitsu asked while grunting and everyone's faces who gossips about them.

"Don't mind them, Zenitsu. They're just talking about the things that we just did for the sake of our classmates and for the school. Why are you annoyed by that?" Tanjiro asked.

"Aside from being annoyed by these people's reactions, I feel that they're spouting bad things about us. Like we have possessed monsters." Zenitsu said.

"They can say that all the time they want. But we are still young kids filled with raging power and will on ourselves as aspiring heroes in the making!" Tanjiro said.

"I know, I know. Hey, are you excited about the upcoming U.A. Sports Festival?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yeah! I want my family to be proud of me on that day. I don't want dad to see me losing on this event because our family is known to be great at any kind of event or part of the society." Tanjiro said.

"Like your father who is a known admiral on the Navy, your mother who is a known chef and has an own restaurant. Your younger brothers are champions at Martial Arts and won competitions several times and your younger sister who is known to be a great singer at their school and now got famous on social media. The Kamado family is really an amazing family in society nowadays." Zenitsu said.

"Not really... After what happened to Cyrene my younger sister, everyone got sad after her death. She is also known to be the youngest huntress on Japan who got famous because of her way of hunting animals and beasts on the forest in the fastest time and nastiest way she can do." Tanjiro said.

"Yeah. Sad thing is, I haven't confessed to her before she died." Zenitsu said.

"Wh-What?!" Tanjiro said loudly.

"N-Nothing! Anyways, we should keep going now or else we'll be late!" Zenitsu said as he ran away towards the 1-A door and entered as fast as he can. Tanjiro just smiled at Zenitsu's reaction and he decided to run also towards the door of their room. They didn't notice that Nezuko and Inosuke were both behind them, following their tracks and silently listening to their conversation. Nezuko pouted after hearing that Zenitsu has feelings for someone who is named to be Cyrene. She didn't know that he was mentioning Nezuko on a different name.

"Who the hell is Cyrene?" Inosuke asked while sipping gummies under his mask.

"I don't know. But I wanna know who is this Cyrene girl. Wait, did nii-chan said it is her younger sister? We don't have a sibling named Cyrene back in our world. Don't tell me..." Nezuko uttered as she started to blush. Inosuke stared at her and puffed smokes from his mask to distract the thinking of Nezuko.

"What are you blushing at?" Inosuke asked.

"N-Nothing!" Nezuko replied as she ran ahead and entered their classroom. Inosuke followed her and their classes have started. The class ended in a similar way and everyone headed to their homes. Nezuko saw Hagari who is standing outside of their house and drinking his tea.

"Hagari! Can I ask you something?" Nezuko asked.

"Oh, Nezuko! Good thing you come home now." Hagari said.

"Yeah. Hagari, I just want you to ask this." Hagari said.

"Yeah?" Hagari asked.

"Nii-chan, I heard him talking about our family earlier. And I heard that she has a younger girl named Cyrene. And she was known to be the most famous huntress in Japan. I wonder if... If that Cyrene is me in this world?" Nezuko asked.

"Well, you have finally got the perfect score for that question!" Hagari said as he starts to clap.

"Eh? What do you mean though?" Nezuko asked.

"Here listen, not all reincarnations happen on our world or with the help of my powers and the help of the Red Spider Lilies. It is just that one person or more is destined to live once again in a different life and manner. The one who is known Cyrene died because destiny has chosen to end her life to bring you in this world. This means, you have a mission on your new life and that is to bring back the memories of your elder brother as a Demon Slayer." Hagari said.

"Who is that destiny? He seems to be an interesting opponent of mine." Inosuke said as he hangs himself upside down on a tree.

"Inosuke!" Nezuko yelled.

"Inosuke, you're such a moron. Destiny is like a happening that you'll never expect. For example, you are destined to have a family with Aoi who doesn't have feelings for you yet. But soon, you'll understand it." Hagari said, making the Beast Breathing user blush under his mask.

'M-Me?! Having a family with that brat?!' Inosuke thought. While thinking of what Hagari said to him, he fell down from the tree and crashed to the garden of Shinobu who is adding some soil on the plants.

"My, my. A wild boar just fell from the tree. What are you doing, Inosuke?" Shinobu gently asked but the veins from her forehead start to appear slowly, showing her anger at him.

'Oh, crap! It's Lady Shinobu's flowers that I fell through!' Inosuke thought. Sanemi walked out of the house, wearing a jacket with a white shirt on it and a pair of jogging pants.

"Where are you going, Sanemi?" Gyomei asked while chopping wood from the chopped trees.

"I'll just have a stroll around this place called Japan. I love to have an adventure because I got a motorcycle now, thanks to Hagari. Maybe I should relax a little bit." Sanemi replied.

"I see. That would make that irritating attitude of yours get lessen. Enjoy your trip then." Gyomei said, making Sanemi piss a little on him.

"Sanemi." Hagari said.

"Yeah?" Sanemi asked.

"I may sound a little rude but, whatever you see tonight, I hope you won't take it personally." Hagari said as he taps the shoulder of the Wind Hashira and left him standing.

"What do you mean?" Sanemi asked but Hagari entered the house and never glanced back at him. Sanemi left the house with the help of his motorcycle and now travels in the midst of the cities of Japan. While driving, under his mask, was an amazing reaction to the surroundings that he is seeing right now. He remembers his life before and now tries to make himself feel comfortable and live in this kind of life. He stopped at a coffee shop and buys a cappuccino for himself.

"How can they build these buildings in an amazing way? No wonder this it the new world the Hagari keeps telling us. So cool, so advanced, life is way easier than before-" Sanemi was stopped when he saw a woman wearing a pinkish dress and has a flower hairpin on her hair who is known to be Kanae Kocho. His eyes start to bawl out after seeing the girl whom he loved before she died in their world. He smiled like for the first time in his life and starts to cry while looking at the beautiful face of Kanae.

"I-Is that... Kanae...?" Sanemi uttered while wiping his tears. Kanae sat on a table that is good for two and she smiled at the waiter who approached her to get her order.

"Why is she sitting alone on that chair? No! I need to calm down! Sanemi, Kanae doesn't know you right now. She reincarnated from your world and now has a new life. Maybe I should start talking to her by befriending her just what I did before." Sanemi talked to himself. He slapped his face with both hands and starts to fix his hair by the comb he brought from his pocket. He now started to approach Kanae when suddenly he saw Kyojuro Rengoku arriving on her table.

"Oh! It's Rengoku! What the, did he grew taller?! The heck?" Sanemi uttered. He saw Kyojuro and Kanae smiled at each other. Sanemi sat back on the chair and observed the two from his area.

'Why are these two together? Is there something I don't know?' Sanemi thought. Kyojuro from the table prepares himself with a cloth on his neck to prevent himself from getting spoiled by the food he eats.

"What a nice choice you chose, Kocho. This coffee shop is known not by their coffee but also to their food." Kyojuro said.

"Putting ourselves on a restaurant will make us look more of a couple. So I decided to choose this place in order not to let others see that we are a couple." Kanae said. They didn't notice that Sanemi starts to move from table to table near to their table so that he can hear their conversation.

'I'm really curious about what these two are up to each other?' Sanemi thought while drinking his coffee.

"Why though? Aren't we a couple yet?" Kyojuro asked. Sanemi spits the cappuccino from his mouth after what he heard. He looked now more seriously on the two.

"My, why make things so rush, Kyojuro? You really need to understand that building a relationship with someone requires time and patience. I hope you'll understand that. Maybe because your younger brother got a girlfriend already at a young age and now was studying in Shiketsu High?" Kanae asked.

"N-No! I just want to hang out more with my friends and to you as well!" Kyojuro said while laughing, covering himself from the embarrassment he received from Kanae.

"Anyways, I wanna share with you all the things happened today. The students who came to our office told us that we should be ready as the U.A. sports festival begins." Kanae said.

"And what's the connection of that for them to visit your clinic?" Kyojuro asked.

"Because they're afraid that Kamado and Agatsuma will overpower them at the upcoming event. I wonder how really terrifying those two are." Kanae said while putting her finger on the chin.

'Kamado? Agatsuma? Those two brats? Overpower? What does she mean?' Sanemi thought.

"Oh, hahaha! Those two really got some powerful Quirks, you know. Besides, they don't even know how to minimize their powers." Kyojuro said.

"I see. Like you also, you use your Quirk more terrifying than I thought. No wonder they call you the Fire Fist of the Hero Association. Kyojuro, can I ask you this?" Kanae asked.

'Fire Fist? Quirk? Terrifying? What the hell's going on?!' Sanemi thought.

"Y-Yeah." Kyojuro said.

"How much do you love me?" Kanae asked. Sanemi stopped raising his cup after hearing this. His eyes started to shake after those words entered his ears. He slowly looked at Kyojuro and Kanae who both have smiled at each other and their faces start to get serious.

"I really loved you when the day we first met. I can't express how I feel for you because... I am too shy and a coward to express my feelings. But when my father reminded me about what can I do in this society, with the help of my flame Quirk, I realize that I have the pride to show off to others. Because that is what the Rengoku family is capable of." Kyojuro said.

"My, my. What made you put your family on this conversation?" Kanae asked while getting a little bit confused with his words.

"N-No... I realize that I should compare myself to the flames that I have. Strong, powerful, and blazing for their love towards someone. And I realized that I should be a strong man for you always, Kanae." Kyojuro said. Sanemi's tears fall down while listening to the words of the former Flame Hashira. He started to grip his cup and making it break slowly.

"My, you are now acting like a man huh? Seems that you really want to show to your family that you can have a girlfriend, just like your younger brother has." Kanae teased.

"H-Hey!" Kyojuro whined while laughing. Kanae holds his hand and starts to play with his fingers which nervously tingles on her hand. Kyojuro smiled at her and kisses her hand, overcoming the nervousness and the coldness of his hands, making Kanae smile and purr Kyojuro's hair gently. Sanemi had seen enough and starts to grip his hand, making the cup of his cappuccino break, catching everyone's attention, including the couple.

"Oh, pardon me!" Sanemi said as he ran away from his table and leaving the coffee shop as fast as he can. Kanae realized the hair of Sanemi and her memories with him before started to surge, making her felt dizzy and hurt.

"Are you all right, Kocho?!" Kyojuro asked out of nervousness.

"Y-Y-Yeah. Maybe because of the coffee, I got this sick feeling." Kanae replied while giving him a fake smile. Sanemi on the other hand, cried harder while putting his mask on and blasted his way out of the coffee shop with his motorcycle.

'H-How dare you to do this to me?! I thought you don't have emotions for Kanae way from our world? What is the meaning of this?!' Sanemi thought as he boosted the speed of the motorcycle. He arrived at their home, carrying two bottles of beer and enters the compound loudly, making the Hashiras and Hagari wake up.

"Is there a demon?!" Muichiro whispered.

"I don't know but... I hear footsteps, of a man." Gyomei whispered back. Sanemi suddenly bashed the door open and making everyone get their swords and attacked him. As they turn on the lights, they saw Sanemi crashed to the ground after pinning him down.

"Sanemi?!" Everyone yelled.

"H-Hey, why do you have a beer and are you, drunk?" Mitsuri asked.

"You saw it, am I right?" Hagari asked as helped Sanemi to stand up but he shrugged Hagari's arms violently.

"Hey, Sanemi!" Iguro said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I wanna go rage and wild around after this worst day came into my life!" Sanemi roared as he grabbed the bottle of beer and walked slowly past the crowd. Everyone looked at him with both worried and annoyed faces after what he just did.

"He's heartbroken. I really knew it." Hagari said as he starts to enter his room.

"Heartbroken? Wh-What do you mean?" Shinobu asked.

"I'll tell you, but not for now. Please go back to your rooms and sleep." Hagari replied as he closes the door. Sanemi's voice bawled outside the house as he cries for what he just saw tonight. The Hashiras looked at each other and slowly shook their heads in disappointment.

A new day has come for the U.A. students as they take their lunch break. The Class 1-A is about to go out of their room when all of a sudden, a huge crowd of students awaits them outside and now stares at the 1-A students.

"H-Hey! What is going on?!" Mineta cried.

To Be Continued...

Greetings! Another chapter is done and I hope you'll like it. Thank you for reading and have a great day!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.4K 40 29
Tanjiro smelled a sent that reminded him of Muzan. the sent of death came from her. She stood tall beside the tall man he didn't know name off. Her r...
5.5K 73 40
Book 1! (But I prefer you read book 2 first if you want to see surprises. There are kny Manga spoilers in both books) After the war against Muzan end...
3.3M 129K 59
╰⋯➤ [#𝟷𝟶 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 | 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳 ] ❝𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮...
437 1 17
A Danganronpa x Kny crossover Credit to @akanebitch69 for giving me the idea for making this :) (More details will be explained before starting the s...