Messiah Ga Kill (Persona 3 x...

Autorstwa TheFoolAngel

[A complete overhaul in the works] Makoto Yuki, the leader of S.E.E.S, was pronounced dead. After the events... Więcej

Prologue: Messiah
Chapter 2: Kill off the Introductions!
Chapter 2.5
Chapter 3: Death shall reap
Reboot/Remake: Arc 1, Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Night Raid!

4K 37 45
Autorstwa TheFoolAngel

Angel: Hm...I'll only let Makoto have 12 personas...Orpheus of course will stay, as Thanatos and Messiah will stay as well. Jeanne D'Arc is a definite yes. So that leaves 6 more...

_Arsene_ : You clearly want to make him op...well I can't deny it. He is a fool of fate.

Angel: That he is...on with the story!

Aria: Now that you have been introduced and are a bit familiar to my domain, I only ask of you to help me when I need it. Is that a deal?

Tatsumi: With all of the gracious things you have done for us, we can't pass you up by that.

Makoto only nodded while blasting his music. It's quite a been a long time since he heard music.

(Burn my dread! 🎶)

Albeit, he smiled. He loved this song. He couldn't get enough of it.

Elizabeth: And there's that smile I know and love!

She put her hand on his cheek and rubbed it.

Aria: I'll see you in the morning.

With that, they had gone to their rooms...

Well that's what they thought, a window had been shattered as a guard screams.

"Night Raid! Get our lady Aria to safety!"

Makoto and Elizabeth awoke with tiredness and proceeded to get Tatsumi and find Aria.

Upon finding Tatsumi, he was in front of Aria with another figure with a sword. Makoto stood byside Aria as Elizabeth clung to his arm.

Tatsumi: Why are you attacking this innocent girl!?

???:...

Tatsumi: Answer me!

???: You....are not a target. Get out of my way.

Tatsumi: If you want her! You'll have to come through me!

???:...so be it!

The unknown girl dashed towards Tatsumi as he parrys her attack and swung his sword as a small strand of hair proceeded to fall from her head.

???:...impressive. But you'll die now.

???: Now hold on there Akame. *she turns to see Makoto, Tatsumi and Elizabeth* U-uh...it's you guys? Why are you here standing byside a murderer?

Makoto looked towards Aria as she breathed heavily.

Elizabeth: A murderer? I knew we shouldn't of trust her Makoto-sama!

Makoto:...

Tatsumi: Murderer? That's preposterous.

The named girl Akame, had went to a storage safe shed and cut down the door in one slash.

Makoto and Tatsumi entered first...what they saw was mangled corpses, intestines, fingers and blood. Tatsumi threw up and saw one of his formal best friend who he had a crush on...hanging.

Tatsumi: Sa...yo...Sayo! SAYO!

His legs gave up as he heard someone else speak to him.

Ieyasu: Tatsumi?! Tatsumi!

Tatsumi glanced over to see his other friend from his village yet he looked malnourished and skinny.

Ieyasu: Don't trust Aria! She killed Sayo! She killed her! She was only being nice to kill us!

Makoto heard enough and glared at Aria. Aria then made a face of a wretched whore.

Aria: That's right! I killed that slut! She had every aspect of her body and that silky, black hair! I was soooo jealous!

Akame: Now you'll die...

She drew her sword and prepared to finish her off. Makoto stopped her and pulled out his Evoker.

Akame: What are you doing?

Tatsumi: Makoto...let me...do it. No...we'll put her in her place. What do you say?

Makoto:...Let's do this...

Akame and the now named Leone watched Makoto place his gun to his head...wait...HEAD?!

Leone: Wait! Don't pull the trigg-

"Per...so..na!"

A glass shattering sound was heard as a strong wind came and tore trees to the ground. Elizabeth looked amused and sat on top of a branch.

A figure appeared behind Makoto, it's wings were of steel and had coffins around the figure. It's beak was as sharp as diamond. It had a sword and sharp claws and chains at it's side. This persona was the god of Death....

Makoto: Thanatos...

Akame, Leone and Tatsumi looked awestruck as Aria was scared...no...terrified.

Akame: Is...it an imperial arm?

Leone: But...it's not one of we know of...

Elizabeth: Imperial Arms? So they are weapons of war... Yet they won't know that Imperial Arms are useless against Makoto-sama.

Leone: Useless against Makoto? I highly doubt that...Elizabeth?

Elizabeth nods her head.

"As death...and life are to be filled with patience and certainty...you are far by the worst I have seen...Aria. Now you'll be sentenced to Death full courtesy of me and my master's partner!"

Makoto: Tatsumi...I'm giving you a piece of my persona's power...of Death. Concentrate...and Heat Riser! And I believe you should use this...

He touched Tatsumi's sword as it became Nephilm sword.

Tatsumi could feel the power of despair and anguish to which he grinned a bit.

Tatsumi: You're done...Now die!

He slashed Aria in half as the sword was covered in blood.

Thanatos disappeared as Makoto held his head. It's been a long time since he summoned a persona.

Leone:...Brutal.

Akame had no comment and started to leave, but Leone grabbed her arm and whispered something to her.

Leone: Alright you three...You'll be joining Night Raid from now on!

Tatsumi: W-what? Why would we join a group of assassins and murders?

Akame:...you did murder someone fron the Capital just now.

Makoto:...Do I get to have tea and coffee?

Elizabeth: Anywhere that Makoto-sama goes, I shall follow.

Leone: Of course! I'll have Sheele make you some tea and coffee.

Tatsumi:...Fine. I'll go...

*Mini-Timeskip BTYB a Chibi Makoto holding a Chibi Elizabeth*

Leone: Let's meet up with our leader and the rest of our group. Speaking of our leader and your new boss...here she is!

Najenda: It's a pleasure to meet you...new recruits. And you.

She pointed to Makoto.

Najenda: You have an Imperial Arm do you not?

Makoto:...Not an Imperial Arm...Persona.

Akame:...I don't believe you.

Makoto grabbed a knife and slit his wrist making Nejenda react as she grabbed his hand.

Najenda: What the hell is wrong with you!?

Makoto:...Dia.

His arm glowed faintly and started to heal his wound as the blood faded away.

Makoto:...Like I said...Not an Imperial Arm...Persona.

Angel: Annnnnd done! So now, Makoto, Elizabeth and Tatsumi are in Night Raid! What will occur?

Arsene:...You gave him Thanatos straight away. He's unbeatable now.

Angel: That is the point! And sacrifice I'm willing to take!

Bye!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

522K 11.2K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
122K 3.2K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
145K 2.7K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
436K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...