My 5 Older Mafia Brothers

Por AnnabellaM22

Sierra, a 14-year-old girl who grew up as an only child with a single mother, in a small apartment and limite... Mais

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Author Message
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25

Part 3

26K 499 247
Por AnnabellaM22

"Rules?" I mumbled. What rules would there be?

"Yes rules, these must be followed or there will be consequences. Sierra this is how order is kept in the house. Your brothers follow rules and you will too. I know we have spent a long time apart but I am your guardian and this is how this will work" he explained not letting his eyes wander off me. 

"Firstly, neither I or your brothers accept backtalk, well arguing in general. Now, swearing or dirty language of any kind will not be tolerated, and these rules apply to out of the house too so that includes school. Lastly, I appreciate answers verbally, this tells me that you understand" he informed me further. "Oh, I nearly forgot the most important one, no boys whatsoever, just don't even think about it, all in all, no dating at all" he added with a chuckle and smirk. 

I gulped, he was so straight forward and serious and even his chuckle made my stomach twist up. He noticed how overwhelmed I was and he softened his expression slightly. "Sierra, verbal please" He instructed. 

"Yes, I understand" I squeaked.

"One more very very important rule, do not ever Sierra, go to the floor above your bedroom. It is where we do business and you are to never go up there, do I make myself clear?" This time his blue eyes darkened multiple shades and they were only looking directly in mine. 

"Crystal" I said softly.

Hmm... interesting. I'm sure I'll be venturing up their short enough.

I could only imagine how flustered I must have looked because Noah swiftly made his way back to his chair "I'm very happy you're here Sierra, it's never been the same" He gave me a genuine smile this time, and it warmed my heart since this is a very rare occurrence. "Also here's a phone, our numbers are already in it" 

I nodded, "thanks" and placed it in my pocket. 

Reid stormed in "Noah, we have problems". 

Noah nodded "Why don't you go to bed, tomorrow you're going shopping with Tyler so better rest up". He said and Reid just stared at me smirking.

--

I heard a knock on my door, "Come in" I yell. 

Kai entered and closed the door, "hey little one, just wanted to tell you bout school" his voice was gentle, kind. 

I quickly sat up nodding my head, "cool". 

He came over and sat beside me on my bed "so on Monday you will be starting school, 3 of us also attend, Reid, Dylan and myself. I know Noah told you the rules and they also apply at school" He was trying to be sweet but his strong aura kinda still overthrew it. 

"Yep," I replied. Kai kissed me on my forehead and left. Then sleep found me, finally.

---

I woke up and made my way downstairs towards the kitchen. The boys were already slumped on the couch or at the table. "Hey sister, almost forgot you were here" Dylan smirked walking past me. 

"Yeah as did I, what's your name again?" I smirked back. Dylan glared at me for few seconds too long. 

"Smart ass doesn't suit you" he nonchalantly replied and walked up to the above floor. The mysterious third floor.

I made myself a piece of toast and ate it at the table. Tyler came and joined me after a while "How was your sleep sis?" he asked. 

"Yeah good thanks". 

Tyler's sweet and makes me feel more comfortable, I just wish I could feel closer to all of them soon since I missed out on so many years, I feel like a stranger. 

As I was finishing my breakfast, Reid and Kai had sparked an argument, Tyler watched on carefully but silently. They exchanged some pretty colourful language then Reid threw the first punch, it only riled Kai up more, his eyes darkened and being honest I was afraid. Kai returned the punch before they both just fired punches non stop at each other. 

"Enough" of course it was Noah, his tone was so forceful yet calm. Both Kai and Reid stopped, "Cool off, the both of you" He instructed them. 

Then he looked at my horrified face and gave Tyler a knowing look then left. "Hey everything's okay, trust me, they fight over the dumbest of things, like the other day it was the remote" Tyler placed his hand on my shoulder reassuringly, chuckling at the end. He continued "Go get ready and meet me out front in 10 for the shopping trip". 

I nodded "okay".

---

I waited outside for Tyler, and as he said he would, he came out right on time. We took a different car this time but equally as fancy.

As we were shopping, he chucked nearly everything in sight and requested I tried them all on. I felt really special but spoiled, mum was very cautious when we shopped and rightfully so considering that he could use absolutely any source to find us and keeping under the radar was the solution. 

As I tried on the dozens of outfits in the change room. Tyler's phone started ringing, he informed that he was going outside for a while but would be back in 5. I replied then continued trying on my numerous amounts of clothes. I grab the purple dress that I had picked out for myself but mistakingly grabbed the wrong size. I stepped embarrassingly out of my change room and tried to grab the lady's attention as quickly as possible, so I didn't have to stay in this too tight-fitting dress at the risk of breaking it. 

Finally, the lady of the shop approached me, "hey darl, would you like any help or another size?" she sweetly asked, however, I could hear the chatters of the teenage girls in front of me. 

I know that it was blatantly obvious I grabbed a size too small but their high pitched giggles made me feel even more self-conscious. 

"So what size?" the lady said again. 

But before I could answer the mean girls in front of me chimed in, "I wouldn't even blame it on the size, it's obviously just not for her weight category, she would just never pull it off" they giggled. 

The lady noticed my discomfort at the snarky comment, "I think this isn't the store for you girls, learn some respect before you come back" she glared at them. I felt comforted that she stood up for me, I would've but Tyler was out the front and I have to be on the down-low. 

Soon he appeared "would you like me to walk you out myself" his voice was cold as were his eyes, even the lady stiffened. 

The girls just froze, "I won't repeat myself, get the hell out" he growled. They left not waiting another second. 

Bitches I could've knocked you right out then and there if he wasn't here!

"Are you okay sis?" he asked gently. 

"Yes, I think I'm done for today" I smiled. The lady smiled at us both then handed me the same dress in a bigger size. 

"I think you'll look beautiful" she reassures me and insisted I buy it. 

"Hey so I just got a call from Kai, and Reid is really not himself and more so then usual, Kai thinks that if you come to the house, you could calm him down because we know that he will change his attitude since... he wouldn't take his anger out on you but he would us and Kai needs him to calm the fuck down before Noah comes back from his meeting, if you aren't comfortable it's completely okay." Tyler informed me. 

"Uh I don't think Reid likes me much" I whisper embarrassed. 

Tyler looks baffled, "no-no he loves you so much, he's just very cold and doesn't know how to express his emotions." Tyler explained. 

"Well if you think it'll help then of course" I replied assuringly to the odd propsal.

Tyler smiled.

We drove home in silence, comfortable silence. "If he scares you, just leave or call me" Tyler whispered in my ear before entering the house.

Scared? How angry is he and what about?

Hi everyone, I know that it's not so super different from a lot of similar stories out there but I'm just trying to develop my characters for my plot. It definitely starts to form in the next few chapters and it's an unexpecting plot, to say the least!

Anna❤️

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.8M 48.9K 47
Genesis has grown up with a neglective, abusive father all throughout her sixteen years of life. Despite all the pain and trauma she goes through, sh...
Lucent Por ads ¡¡

Ficção Adolescente

157K 3.6K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
112K 3.2K 37
Francisca was only 10 years old when her mother decided to pack hers and Francisca's things and leave their home along with Fran's father and 2 olde...
550K 7.8K 17
//Higest ranking: #4 in princess// #1 in kind// #2 in alone// ...