Last hope [ Jensoo ]

Od jichunim

"I almost gave up hope of meeting you again. My last hope of seeing you. It killed me to not see you. But to... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue

Chapter 29

1.4K 56 3
Od jichunim

Jisoo's POV

"S-Sooya... i-it's really you..." Irene Unnie started crying right after she called me. I panicked of course. I've never seen her cry before. Well, besides when I 'died'.

"I-is this a p-prank you two b-because if i-it is, I swear I-I'll ward you t-two with the best p-pranksters i-in the world. Y-You got u-us good." Seulgi said in between sobs while pointing at Chaeyoung and Lisa. They're such drama queens.

"It's real, Seulgs. Gosh... you two stop crying. It doesn't suit the two of you." I made them stand up before hugging them. "Especially you, Unnie."

I heard Irene chuckle before hitting my back. "You fake brat."

"I'd take that as a compliment." I beamed at her when we pulled away and she only scoffed out a breath.

I gently wiped their tears and gave them them napkins right after.

"Wipe your noses. You placed snot all over my shirt." I acted as if I was wiping something from my shirt but, of course, there isn't any in my clothes.

They blew their noses and wiped their tears more properly. I just stared at my older cousin until she caught me.

"What?" She asked with a giggle.

"You look beautiful even if your crying, Rene." She blushed slightly at the compliment earning a smack in the head from her wife. "Ow!"

"Stop flirting with your cousin, Kim. She's married already." Seulgi started messing my hair up although I didn't mind. I missed them.

"Yeah yeah." I fixed my hair before letting them sit down on the table.

Just in time, the food arrived and we caught up with stuff I missed and so on.

"So... does Jennie know?" Irene started when we were finished eating. I hummed in response while looking down on my lap.

"What was her reaction?" Seulgi added.

"It was... um... not the greeting I was expecting." I scratched my head making them laugh.

"Interesting. She always talks about that K lady whenever she has some news to bring." Seulgi laughed and I nervously laughed as well.

I forgot to tell them about that...

"Um..." I was about to tell them when my phone rang.

I excused myself and answered the phone.

Jisoo: Hello?

Jennie: When are you coming here?

Jisoo: Oh! Hey, Kim! I'm still with ChaeLisa and SeulRene.

Jennie: Oh really? What were their reactions when they saw you?

Jisoo: The opposite of yours.

The other line stayed silent and I already knew I messed up. I quickly thought of lines to say.

Jisoo: I mean-.

Jennie: It's fine. Continue what you were doing with the others. I'll wait here.

When she was just about to end the call, I spoke again.

Jisoo: Do you want to come here?

Jennie: Nah. I'll-.

Jisoo: I'll come fetch you in a few.

I then ended the call. She must be angry right now. I quickly got inside the restaurant and grabbed my coat.

"Where you going?" Irene asked while chewing on her strawberry short cake.

"Fetching Jennie." I simply answered and the teasing smiles on their faces were enough reason for me to get outta here.

I quickly unlocked my car which was on the garage of the restaurant before revving it up to get Jennie Kim. I fished out my phone from my pocket and then called the younger girl.

I hope she isn't...

Jennie: What?

Ok... her voice is cold and that's enough proof that she is angry.

Jisoo: Um... I'm almost there at your home.

Jennie: So?

Jisoo: Aren't you ready yet? I'm pretty sire that your meeting was done a couple of hours ago.

Jennie: Why should I be?

I heaved a sigh at her response.

Jisoo: You sure you don't wanna have lunch with us?

Jennie: No.

She then hung up. I smiled at her cute character.

I parked the car near her/my house. And started walking towards it. And there I saw one lovely woman standing in front of the gate. She was all dressed up perfectly.

Not ready, huh?

"That's what she get for hanging up on me." I heard her say through my enhanced hearing. And yes, I still have my abilities except for reading minds.

I tried calling her again but I saw her smirk before ignoring my call.

Now she's ignoring me.

I scanned my surroundings and considered the perimeter safe for me to use my abilities.

"Let's see..." I looked at one tree on the sidewalk and smirked.

Walk.

And by my command, the tree started rooting out of it's place and started walking towards Jennie. What surprised me was that Jennie didn't even get frightened when the tree was already in front of her.

"What on earth..?" I scratched head. I kept asking myself what was seriously going on.

"You ain't the only one I trained, Jisoo." Chu suddenly appeared right in front of me with Jennie by her side.

"Thought you could trick my master, eh? Well, after you 'died' Jennie wanted to learn things about me and all my abilities so yeah. She knew it was you." Chu explained. Seeing my shocked face awhile ago.

"Ah... I see..." I nodded in understanding. "Looks like I can't prank you no more." I faced Jennie, who was grinning at me joyfully.

She really likes winning, doesn't she?

"Can we go now? Our dinner is still tonight. We can still make some time for the Unnies and maknaes."

"Hm... I guess so." Jennie answered.

"Is that a yes or..."

"Fine."

She then proceeds to the place where I parked my car.

She even knows where I parked it.

I sent a glare to Chu and she only gave me a 'not-my-fault' look. I heaved a sigh and followed after the younger girl.

When I opened the door of the driver's seat, she was there already. She pointed, with her mouth, the passenger's seat and I heaved another sigh for that. I didn't have the power to argue with her though and so I went to the passenger's seat and sat down with no more words.

"Well done." I heard her mumble. I rolled my eyes at that and looked at the outside view.

She started the car and immediately drove.

Does she even know where the restaurant is?

'Turn right in this corner.'

"GPS?"

"Yup."

"Holy cra-!" I held onto my belt when Jennie suddenly turned the steering wheel in a very quick turn. I released the breath that I was holding awhile ago when we were already on the highway. "Thank goodness..."

"What's the matter?" She asks so innocently that it annoys me to the death.

"N-nothing..." And now I feel myself throwing up. I covered my mouth and she looks at me confused. I waved my hand to tell her that I'm fine.

"I thought I had motion sickness." She mocked. I glared at her which she only shrugged off.

She parked the car on the side of the road and I quickly got out. I found a nearby bush and so I decided to puke myself out.

After I was done, I slumped down on the ground and tried to catch my breath. I heard a soft laugh from the person in front of me.

"Shut it, Jennie." I said to her with my raspy voice.

"You look..." She immediately stopped talking when she saw me throwing up blood. "J-Jisoo..."

"I-I'm absolutely f-fine..." I said with a laugh but of course I couldn't all because of the taste of steel in my lips.

"Your not!" She crouched down to level our height and reached out for me but I gently swatted her hand away. She was surprised at first but understood the look that I gave her. "Stay her and I'll be back with them."

I nodded and answered, "I'll always wait for you, my love."

...

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Sick Od nini

Fan fikcia

170K 3.6K 58
A story between life and death.
66.3K 1.6K 21
My life is a mess, everything is wrong, when I will be happy? Just once. Let me find a person or something that can make me happy and be a reason to...
226K 8.7K 36
"You're my first, and shall also be my last," -Jennie Kim "How do you make me fall back in love with you over and over?" -Park Chaeyoung
93.5K 2.4K 34
"Who even told you we're friends?" "Nobody.... i'm sorry." [Started:2. March 2020] [Ended:12. June 2020]