Changes

Von JCharliedadon

Just read, not good with descriptions, promise you will love it... Mehr

Not a Chapter
*Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
Attention please
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
24 pt 2

7

1K 39 8
Von JCharliedadon

Karin's POV - The next day (Wednesday)

{Text Messages}

Me: We can do the date on Friday, i'm off that day

Bashar😜: Aight, what time tho

Me: Depends on where you wanna take me

Bashar😜: Aight so be ready at 3 i'm not playin' don't take long or i'm leavin' ya ass

Me: Okay damn, imma text you my address on Friday

Bashar😜: Aight

{Texting Over}

    I just finished texting Bashar about our date. I was on lunch right now, i was finishing even though i had about 10 minutes left. I was just sitting down minding my business when this male nurse named Jonathan came up to me. He obviously likes me but he doesn't get the hint that i don't like him, he's always pushing up on me. Auntie ain't make no naive weak bitch, so he got one more time.

"Hey beautiful". He licked his lips. "Wassup Jonathan". Keeping it short. "I'm tryna see wassup with you, when you gonna let me take you on a date?". He asked sitting next to me. "Jonathan, i told you countless of times i'm not interested". I said moving over. "Why tho, its not like you gotta boyfriend". He asked confused

"How would you know?". I questioned. "I saw your Instagram, it says single in your bio". He said feeling accomplished. "Okay cool and". I said trying to dismiss him. "Why cant i just have you". He walked up on me and gripped my arm tight before i could walk off

"Boy you better remove yo fucking hands, i don't know if you think we in a movie or some shit but you could get your ass beat". I said turning around ready to beat the brakes off him. "Ha ha, i just need one time". He grabbed my titty. "Fucking dirty, delusional bitch made nigga". I kicked him in his balls

"ugh". He groaned and fell

I walked off right back to my work. I have to make a report to HR because its my first couple of weeks working here and i don't want to cause trouble. The rest of the day went by smoothly. Next thing i know it was time for me to go home, so while i was on my way driving home i decided to call Miracle on Bluetooth to tell her what happened.

{Phone Call}

Me: "Hey girl"

Miracle: "Hey girlie, wassup what you doing"

Me: "Nothing just got off work, but i got to tell you something"

Miracle - "Okay, you know i'm always ready for some tea"

Me: "So i was on lunch and long story short, i basically got assaulted"

Miracle: "BY WHO, WAS IT A BITCH?, I'M ON MY WAY"

Me: "Calm down real quick, it was Jonathan the nigga that i was telling you about that works there"

Miracle: "Tell me what he did and then ill THINK about calming down"

Me: "Well he was like, "Oh i want you and it says on your bio on Instagram that you single"

Miracle: "That nigga want to get fucked up"

Me: "And i was like i told you that i don't want you, and then he walked up to me and grabbed my titty, so i kicked him in his balls"

Miracle: "NAH I'M GOING UP THERE TOMORROW, I DON'T CARE"

Me: "Its okay, i was kinda scared but i know how to defend myself"

Miracle: "Oh sweetie are you really okay"

Me: "Yea, i'm not gonna let that bitch made nigga touch me and not do nothing back, he got me all the way fucked up"

Miracle: "Did you report it?"

Me: "Yea, its only been a couple of weeks i don't want to start trouble, but that nigga need to get fired"

Miracle: "That's good, when i catch him i'm gonna kill him. That way he gonna be jobless and dead"

Me; "Yea i know that's why i love you but i'm gonna go because i'm going through the drive thru of Wendy's and then going home"

Miracle: "Ooo, get me something"

Me: "You coming over?"

Miracle: "Yea girl to check up on you, i'm not just gonna let this happen and then leave you by yourself, oh and get something for Kennedy too cause she's coming"

Me: "Oh lawd, okay imma get y'all 4 for 4's, that's okay?"

Miracle: "Wonderful, see you later luv bug"

Me: "Alright"

{Phone Call Over}

After getting the food from Wendy's i went home. As soon as i walked in. "BEST". Miracle and Kennedy screamed. Damn i forgot i gave them copies of my keys. The loudness. "Hey yall". I came in went upstairs and got settled in. I let them start eating without me, i went back downstairs. I noticed that neither of them ate.

"Why y'all didn't start eating". I asked confused. "We didn't want to eat without you". Then out of nowhere. "Aww my bestie westie". Kennedy cooed at me while she got up and gave me a bear hug. Are you sure your fine"

"yea, no lie that never happened before i was scared but i'm fine now, but i just don't want that to happen again and i definitely don't want to lose my job because this was a great opportunity, but who's to say he didn't change it up". I said while we sat down and opened our food. "Best, i'm pretty sure he not gonna rat". Miracle said

"How you know". I said sarcastically. "Because if he snitch he could lose his job too, he don't want that to be on his record, especially because its a complaint about assult, and harassment". Kennedy said thinking she smart. "Yea you right, but what if he change the story up?, i might just kill him"

"Feisty best, after that imma have to revive him and then kill him again". Miracle said. "Periodt, and then i got thirds on that little scheme y'all just made up". Kennedy joined in. "So are you gonna tell Mr. Smoke". Miracle said wiggling her eyebrows. "Corny, and i don't have to, not my man". I said rolling my eyes

"Mhhm, wink wink". Miracle winked and nudged. We all busted out laughing. "Its not even like that, and y'all talking bout me but y'all was the ones who was all up in his homeboys faces, so spill some tea". I said crossing my arms. "Um excuse me but, i wasn't in his face he was in mine, dude keep texting me"

"Oooo you gave him your number". I said and this time i winked and nudged. "No, he's DMing me". Kennedy made sure she pointed to herself. "Oh, well why you not responding?". I said confused. "Because i'm playing hard to get, duh, and i heard he fucked a couple of thotties out here in these streets"

"You can't just judge him". Miracle said. "I'm not but girl have you heard about this man, him, Nahmir, and Pop, them niggas name hold weight in the streets, but when i hear DDG name its not as bad as Nahmir but he did a couple of fuck and ducks"

"Oh how much weight they names hold". I said wanting to check something out. "Girl they gangsters, powerful kingpin's and shit, well at least he ain't Nahmir, as soon as you hear Nahmir its a whole bunch of thot's, way more bullshit". Kennedy said. "Yeesh, well you your own person, decide, ill support you any way". I said not judging anything she said

"I know you will thanks girl". Kennedy said. "Okay so what about you Ms. Miracle, wink wink". I said wiggling my eyebrows at her. "Now you the one that's being corny, but i will damn sure not be doing anything with that little ass boy". She said rolling her eyes

"How you know Nahmir not on his grown man antics now". I laughed. "Listen that boy is nineteen and i'm twenty-two that a difference". She said waving her hands. "Yea but only a three year difference though". I pointed out.

"But he still a teenager, and as you just heard he is a hoe for real, i don't be judging people but yea the stuff i heard about him he ain't ready to commit". She said which made sense. "Well, i damn sure don't want you getting your heartbroken again, you a dope ass female who doesn't need that again"

"Periodt, a pussy hoe could neverrrrr". She said twerking. "Welllll, on a positive note this food was bussin". Kennedy said rubbing her stomach. "It was". I said laughing. "Mhm it was, but how we go from Rin's problem to these boys?"

"I'm really serious guys i'm fine, i'm not gonna stress myself out". I said seriously. "Okay girl you know we got you". Miracle said giving me a hug. "Yea i know and that's one of the many reasons i love y'all". I said. "Love you too". They said in unison

"Yea, well on another note you still have yet to tell us what's going on with you and Mr. Pop Smoke". Miracle reminded. "Well nothing right now, just getting to know each other, and he asked me on to go on a date". I said honestly

"A DATE". Kennedy yelled surprised. "Yes loud mouth, a date". I said laughing. "Mhm bitch he must really be feeling you if he ask you on a date these gangster thug ass niggas don't be sentimental these days. "Yea right, but its okay anywhere we go ill be fine". I said shrugging

"Yasss girl you got you a romantic hood nigga, gonna get some good pipe". Kennedy said. "I guess and its definitely nothing like that plus we just met not to long ago, and he been letting this girl named Dream suck on him"

"Yea i know, right after you said her name i search her shit up on IG, and come to find out that's the bitch i fought that day in the parking lot". Miracle said. "Oh yea i remember, it was like three years ago". Kennedy said. "Oh yea, well he told me that it was nothing serious he just let her give him head". I said not really caring

"Well as long as he cut her off for you me and his peanut looking ass will be a-okay". Miracle said. "You are just rude". I said as we all laughed

After three more long hours of chatting and gossiping the girls left. After they left i cleaned my house even though it wasn't dirty, some things were out of place. I started getting ready for a long, nice, hot shower. Then after my shower a long, nice wave of sleep.

Pop Smoke's POV - 

            I was in the studio just thinking about where me and Karin's date would be. I'm not a romantic nigga so i know its not going to be that. But i want her to have fun and enjoy herself with the Big Woo. I think i'm overthinking myself but then again its Karin why wouldn't i. I'm not even gonna lie shorty a cool person.

"Yo bro what you deep in ya thoughts for?". DDG asked lighting his blunt. "Nah i'm just chilling right now, thinking about where me n Karin should go for our date n shit like that". I said still thinking. "Oh you taking shorty out on a date, never woulda thought". He said

"Yea i'm tryna be good, feel me i'm tryna get to know her and shit she a cool person". I expressed. "Oh but you tryna be more than friends". He said smirking. "Nah, i mean yea i do but i don't want to move to fast we just met like a couple of weeks ago almost a month"

"Oh i feel you". He said shaking his head. "Man fuck allat, shorty bad as fuck you need to be clapping them cheeks". Nahmir randomly said. "Nigga hold up who the fuck was talking to yo 'i wanna be NBA young boy so bad, have like 10 different baby mamas and burning with std's and herpes having ass', ". DDG said.

"You foul for that nigga". He said as we all laughed. "And don't be mad cause i'm getting bitches". Nahnir said dusting his shoulders. "I'm not mad nigga i'm glad nigga, you a hoe, i'm tryna settle down like my boy Smoke ova here". He said shrugging

"Y'all niggas is dumb, but i'm not tryna get in her cheeks tho i'm tryna see where her head at and shit, i mean i would love to hit that cause shorty banging but she a good person i'm not gonna do her like that and she damn sure ain't gonna do herself like that either". I said honestly

"Damn my nigga maturing up and manning up". He dapped me fake crying. "Yea man trying to". I said laughing. "Well i'm still young so fuck it imma do what i do, don't hate the player hate the game". He straightened himself up and said

"We know". Me and DDG said in unison

I know where i should take her now. After listening to these goofy niggas goof off i went back to creating my music.

----------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Hey guys sorry i took a little long to update, hard school days but i'm back

Where is Pop taking Karin?

What will happen on their date?

What does Karin really feel about the assault that happened at work with Jonathan?

(Also, no hate to Youngboy i like some of his songs but that just sounded like something that fitted in that part)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

79K 2.2K 28
classic hood love story but it ain't basic 🤣
372 14 14
im still bad at descriptions.
269K 7.5K 77
The first few chapters are NOT good but just ignore it the writing gets better lol.
109K 4.4K 15
Just read it and understand. I don't want to spoil my own novel to you in a story description. Warning Spoiler Bad language