{ON HOLD} Attention (Highscho...

بواسطة Spideyiscute

Peter is a guy who nobody really pays attention to, untill he starts to hang out with a certain someone. Will... المزيد

Prologue
Blue Sweaters
Benjamin & Winston
Texting With A Stranger
Bathroom Meet-Ups
bikes or cuteness

i've been gone for a while

354 8 3
بواسطة Spideyiscute

Hey guys.

I know I've been gone, and I'm sorry. I haven't really been in the best place mentally, and I needed to take care of myself for a while. I was lacking sleep, was in the middle of dealing with guy stuff (hint; they are the worst, luckily I also like girls so I'll just focus on them ;) and one of my best friends ditching me. That took up a lot of time and space in my mind, and I needed to make sure I was okay before getting back on here.

I'm not sure when I will update next, but I know it's gonna be soon. I'm going to take some pressure off myself tho. I'm not going to guarantee updates every sunday anymore, because it stresses me out if I don't make it. I will upload as much and as frequently as I can.

I love you all, and remember, if one of you ever needs me I will be there. Send me a message and I will listen to you, okay? I will always be there for you guys.

Untill the next update, goodbye loves

-R 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

929K 42.6K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
322K 7.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
325K 12.7K 42
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။