A bundle of joy ❤️ |complet...

bubbleybunnies tarafından

Sequel of "being love with superstar". Blessing.. what does blessing means to you? A story full of journey... Daha Fazla

~Chapter 1
~chapter 2
~chapter 3
~chapter 4
~chapter 5
~chapter 6
~chapter 7
~chapter 8
~chapter 9
~chapter 10
~chapter 11
~chapter 12
~chapter 13
~chapter 14
~chapter 15
~chapter 16
~chapter 17
~chapter 18
~chapter 19
~chapter 20
~chapter 21
~chapter 22
~chapter 23
~chapter 24
~chapter 25
~chapter 26
~chapter 27
~chapter 28
~chapter 29
~chapter 30
~chapter 31
~chapter 32
~chapter 33
~chapter 34
~chapter 35
~chapter 36
~chapter 37
~chapter 38
~chapter 39
~chapter 40
~chapter 41
~chapter 42
~chapter 43
~chapter 44
~chapter 45
~chapter 46
~chapter 47
~chapter 48
~chapter 49
~chapter 50
~chapter 51
~chapter 52
~chapter 53
~chapter 54
~chapter 56
~chapter 57
~chapter 58
~chapter 59
~chapter 60
~chapter 61
~chapter 62
~chapter 63
~chapter 64
~chapter 65
~chapter 66
~chapter 67
~chapter 68
~ chpater 69
~ chapter 70
~epilogue

~chapter 55

374 69 4
bubbleybunnies tarafından

Walking out of washroom he glanced towards mirror where his wife was getting ready. He leans to the washroom door and folds his arms against his chest and admires his wife beauty.

His wife ethereal beautiful. He couldn't stop admiring. He shook his head and deeply sighs when he found her struggling with the blouse knot.

He starts walking towards her and standing behind her he placed his fingers on her making her startled and to look up at him . She withdrew her hand back and stares him.

He smirks and encircles his thumb around back of her neck and she fisted her saree and closed her eyes. Neil smirks and moving the hair to one side he looks at her through the mirror before tying the hook of the blouse and placing his lips on back of her neck.

His lips touched her ears as he whispered, she opens her eyes and looks at him. He bit her earlobe and holding onto her shoulder, he makes her turn around facing towards him.

He cups her face and leaning forward pecks her forehead and rub his finger against her cheeks making her smile at his actions. Their eyes haven't moved away from each other. Their eyes were conveying their love and affection.

Neil still staring his wife with so love and affection gets on his knees making her gasp at his sudden action and looks at him who holds the saree pleats and starts adjusting them.

He wraps his arms around her waist and sliding her saree a little he runs his fingers against her bare waist making her body shiver.

He looks up and smirks as he brushed his finger against her bare waist teasing her. Her hands rested on his shoulder and gripped tightly as he continued with his mischief.

He leans forward and blowed a on her waist making her breath hitched and gripped his shoulder more tighter. Her mouth wide open. Neil smirks and replaced his finger with his own lips. He ran his lips against her waist and her stomach starts to shiver up.

Neil kissing her bare chest steps aside and stands up looking at his wife whose eyes were shut so tightly. He smirks and cupping her face softly calls her name out.

Neil : Jaan! Open your eyes. You're so beautiful. so damn gorgeous. I feel like just to take you right now. My heart is pounding so faster and my hormones  are rushing down my body love. I feeling urge to push you against the mirror and take you but unfortunately I have to control. You're making so hard me go resit Jaan.

He strokes her cheek whose face was crimson due to his shameless words. Her eyes raised up staring him and found him smirking. She composed herself biting her inner cheeks and encircling her arms around his neck stood on her foot and softly whisper me to his audible only.

Avni: I would love being pressing against the mirror and you Neil.

Neil's eyes widened but smirks and thought to teasing his wife bit before he could he felt to stunned to speak as she crashed her lips against his.

Their lips moved against each other. His hand went around her waist pulling closer. They broke the kiss and leans their head against each other head and smiles.

Her fingers brushed to ruffle his hair. He was also dressed in light pink Kurta matching with her saree. She wore a light pink saree and necklace around her neck. Her hair opens just like her husband loves it.

Neil: you're looking so stunning love. I love you.

Avni : you're also look so handsome Neil. I love you too.

Neil smiles and pecking her head moves away hearing some noises outside of the room. He immediately understood his friends finding way to pulls his legs. He sighs and looking at his wife smiles.

Neil : why are they even invited to my birthday party? How do I even know them? Why can't they just let us be alone together love? I'm so fed up with them interrupting our romance.

She chuckles and slapped his chest and starts moving to door.

Avni : Neil, it's your birthday. Now don't be spoilsport and come. You can romance later.

Neil silks and listening to his wife follows her who opens the door revealing cabir and Manik grinning at them. Neil shook his head and cursing at him and ignoring their presence walks away.

( Avni's attire)

( Neil's attire)

Everyone were gathered up to celebrate Neil's birthday. Metha family arrived soon and smiles looking at Neil who made his way towards them and bending down touched Ashish and Neela's foot taking their blessing.

Ashish : happy birthday beta. May God bless you with all the love and happiness.

Neil smiles and hugs Ashish who patted his head with a smile playing on his lips.

Neil : thank you papa.

Neela : happy birthday Neil. You're the best. Bless you beta.  May you achieve what you wishes for.

Neil smiles and hugs Neela.

Neil : thank you maa.

He broke the kiss and looks for mohit who wasn't there. He frowns not finding him there and looks at Ashish and Neela for answer.

Neil : what is mohit? I don't see him around.

Neela : he couldn't make Neil. He's still aboard.

Neil nodded his head and stood beside his wife who ran to hug her parents soon. Her eyes welled seeing her parents after so long. She broke the hug and wipes her tears off and stood beside Neil.

They all starts talking and drinking. The music played in the background. Neil taking Aadhira in his arms walks to Manik who stops talking to cabir and looks at Neil.

Manik : oh my princess. She's so adorable. Can I hold her Neil?

Neil nodded his head and passed Aadhira to Manik who smiles and starts playing with Aadhira.

Later Neil was called to cut the cake. He took Aadhira in his arms and walks back to where everyone was gathered up for cake cutting.

Avni was holding Reyansh and gestures him to come closer. Neil nodded his head and come and stand beside his wife who handed him the knife.

Neil closed his eyes and making a wish he opens and looks at the cake that was again baked by his wife. He knew his wife is full of surprise. He smiles and was gratitude for having her in his life.

He held Aadhira carefully in his arm and holding the knife cuts the cake. He took a piece and fed his wife first who fed him back and whispers happy birthday.

He then taking another piece fed his parents, bebe followed by Neela and Ashish. He moves to his friends and fed them too.

Everyone hugs Neil and wished him happy birthday again. The cake was distributed among all of them.

Everyone then gathered up for dinner whereas the couple moves back to their room as the twins were crying and hungry.

Neil sits beside Avni and starts playing with Reyansh who stops crying and stares Neil.

They headed back down and found everyone sitting on couch and playing some games. Their mothers come up and took the twins and asked the couple to eat.

The couple went to dinning table and sat down to eat. Neil stopped Avni when she was going to fill their plate. she looks at him confusingly.

Neil : it's okay Jaan! Let me serve us. You sit.

She nodded and sat down and watched him filling one plate. He also sits down and taking a bite forwards to her, she opens her mouth and ate the bite. They both starts eating while feeding each other.

They finished eating and joined everyone in living room.

It was midnight when everyone decided to leave. Everyone left wishing them goodnight. Neil picks  Reyansh from swetha and looks at his wife who had Aadhira.

They wishing goodnight to their parents headed to their room and closing the door puts the twin to bed who were fasten sleep.

They puts the pillow behind and looks at each other and smiles before Neil steps closer pulling her towards him.  His hand rested on her cheek.

Neil : are you feeling sleepy Jaan? I don't feel like sleeping at all. I have an idea.

Avni : what's your idea Neil?

Neil : I was wondering, how about we both be alone and spend some time together. I mean they're sleeping and won't be up. We can sit in balcony and cuddled up together. What do you say Jaan?

Avni : I don't see any problem with that Neil. Why don't we get change and I'll make a hot chocolate for us then we can sit in balcony.

Neil nodded his head loving the idea. He pecks her head and rushed to their closet to change.

Keeping two cup of hot chocolate she sits beside Neil who frowns seeing the distance between them.

Neil: Jaan, why are you sitting so far? Come closer.

She nodded her head and comes closer to him. He wraps his arms around her shoulder and covers them with a blanket as it's chilly and cold.

They starts to sip their hot chocolate while talking in between.

Avni puts her cup down and looks at Neil and calls him out.

Avni : Neil! How did you like your surprise?

Neil stops drinking and looks at her placing the cup down.

Neil : it's was amazing. I really enjoyed celebrating my birthday with my loved ones. Thank you for making it so special and memorable for me.

Neil drops a kiss on her head as he tightens his grip around her. She smiles and leans closer to him.

Neil : Jaan, there is something I wanted to tell you. I didn't get time to you earlier.

Avni : what happened Neil? Is everything okay?

Neil : yes everything is okay Jaan. There is award function next week and I'm invited. I really want you to come with me. Will you come with me?

Neil really wanted her to come with him, and how can she disappoint him. There was no way she was going to refuse this opportunity.

Avni : I'll come with you Neil. What day is it? And what kind of award function is this? I do remember getting invitation too but wasn't too keen to attend. Now I'll attend with you.

Neil : it's awards show Jaan. How can I be so stupid? Obviously you might have to invitations too. You're famous too.

She chuckles and nodded her head. They talked to talk while getting little dirty and exchanging few wild kisses in between.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

158K 11.5K 58
My very first book... avneil as married couple and having different professional. Peep into it! Hope you enjoy this book! 😊 COMPLETED ON 3RD MAY...
46.3K 6.1K 64
Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would both fall in love having different professi...
99K 5.4K 25
Added English subtitles to all Hindi dialogs! Reading this is good for all who love Romance, however some knowledge of the TV series 'Naamkarann' wil...