𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐌'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀�...

Door theycallmedoc

𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐌'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘 | ❝ Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance. ❞ A... Meer

𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐌'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈. BEASTS
𝖎. 𝔣𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔤 (𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢)
𝖎𝖎. 𝔣𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔤 (𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬)
𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝔢𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔬𝔭𝔰
𝖎𝖛. 𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔩𝔣
𝖛. 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔢𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱, 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶
𝖛𝖎. 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔩𝔰
𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝔦𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔫'𝔰 𝔦𝔳𝔬𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯
𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔞𝔪 𝔲𝔩𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔪 (𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢)
𝖎𝖝. 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔞𝔪 𝔲𝔩𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔪 (𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬)
𝖝. 𝔟𝔲𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔫
𝖝𝖎. 𝔯𝔬𝔞𝔠𝔥
𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔱 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴
𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔤𝔬𝔞𝔱
𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝔟𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔫𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔴𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔱𝔥
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈. MONSTERS
𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍. HALLA'S TALE
A/N: BETA READERS?
𝔩𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔱

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

1.4K 84 108
Door theycallmedoc

RUSELM'S BESTIARY
SUPPORTING CAST MEMBERS
susceptible to change / additions.
last updated: april 11th, 2022.

THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND!

Tom Burke as
MAURITS OF NAZAIR.

[YOUR OBEDIENT SERVANT]
Left behind at the estate belonging to Ruselm's family, this man's temper is slow to flare but his wound is unattended to fester. As much as he loves his dearest friend, sometimes he wishes they never knew each other if only to save himself from the heartache.

THE BURLY KOVIRIAN!

Sam Heughan as
CADMIN VYRRENTZ.

[BLACKSMITH OF KOVIR]
One of the biggest men with the gentlest hearts, he hides the truth of himself in an attempt to divert the fact that there is more beneath the petals of the flower that you see before you.

THE OLD FLAME!

Santiago Cabrera as
SVEN OF BAN ARD.

[A KAEDWENI SORCERER]
Being one of the most talented men the Ban Ard Academy could produce, he's an intense and forthright presence that can command almost any man. He will either be one's greatest enemy or greatest ally in their time of need; it's a power he enjoys having.

THE MENTOR!

Seth Rollins as
JÖRN OF NOVIGRAD.

[NOVIGRAD'S BEST]
Redania can be a tough world to live in, but he managed to rise above the ranks and now he drifts angrily between the men and women, unable to fit in anywhere. He's known nothing besides pain and struggle and challenge. His mentorship could be the one thing that changes the game.

THE FISH GIRL!

Natalie Dormer as
WREN OF BLAVIKEN.

[THE INNOCENT]
Living simply in Blaviken for the entirety of her life, she knows nothing but a life of scraping by to make ends meet when the troubles of the author manage to draw her attention to greater matters. The call of adventure is too great.

THE SHADOW!

Viggo Mortensen as
MORAINS OF RAVELIN.

[SCHOOL OF THE CAT]
Since he disappeared from Ruselm's life after taking care of the monster who took his mother, this witcher carefully moves about the world and sticks to the shadows. After the treacherous history of Cat witchers, the last thing he wishes is to cause chaos even though that is where he feels the most at home.

THE COW DOCTOR!

Caitriona Balfe as
RISUN "RIIS" HRUYYSDOTTIR.

[A NOMAD OF LEARNED SKILL]
Of great clerical skill, she hails from Skellige where this doc is known for taking good care of the people's animals and it is whispered she can even speak to them in ways no others can. She loves to travel and wanders the Continent in search of animals who need someone that isn't going to give up on them.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

29.6K 941 31
A book of imagines and one shots dedicated to the Netflix show, The Witcher. I will predominately be writing for Geralt and Jaskier to begin with but...
53.3K 1K 22
The monster hunter, the Butcher of Blaviken, the White Wolf, Geralt of Rivia, The Witcher. They say Witchers don't have human emotions but that chan...
85 0 8
Velen is a harsh, nearly uninhabitable swamp full of hardships and nightmare-ish monsters of all shapes and sizes and this is the story of Ambra, a t...
11.4K 366 41
Jaskier is a wannabe Musician with a stalker problem and horrid mental issues, however, everything always runs deeper than just the surface when it c...