Brokenly Strong

By blackspark270

"Kat" I said closing my eyes, remembering her. Her eyes, nose, lips, hair. "She is beautiful" He chuckled. Oo... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1: SECRETS
Chapter 2: The Gang
Chapter 3 : BAD DREAMS
chapter 4: SPY-MARE
CHAPTER 5: GROUP HUG
CHAPTER 6: MYSTERY GUY
CHAPTER 7: NIGHT'S BEAUTY
CHAPTER 8:WIERD CUTS
CHAPTER 10: Disaster
CHAPTER 11: Glimpses Of Past
CHAPTER 12: SHATTERED PAST
CHAPTER 13: LACE HEARTLESS

CHAPTER 9: SURPRISE

32 3 2
By blackspark270

NEEL's POV:

So, at the age of 12 James became depressed but his parents didn't notice it. Instead Britney (James mother) married another man, Arthur Roger Wilmin. DeAndre( James father) found a drug delivery job at bloodshed gang in the same year. When Arthur died, DeAndre came back in Britney's life. Then they took Katherine with them and went to live with James. James started to change after meeting Katherine. Britney stabbed DeAndre. James and Katherine didn't stayed for the trial instead they came back. Then Katherine suiside. There are many loop holes in the story that doesn't make sense.

Kat got panicked both the time seeing James. Then Nick's remark. Is it possible that bit Kat and Katherine are same! But it doesn't make any sense.

"Oh god, I will soon become crazy. I want some fresh air"

I just reached the bottom stair when I heard some noise. The Noise was coming from the basement.

"Can anyone hear me? Just open this god. damn. door" that was Kat's frustrated voice. How did she get there! I turned the showpiece beside the door anticlock wise and opened the door. I saw Kat in middle of the room looking at the chair holding her toe. I guess she kicked the chair there. "What are you doing here?"

She jumped at my voice. "Uh, Mrs. Gerald sent me here to fetch some tissue papers. And then that door got closed. I tried to open it but couldn't"

"You should be more careful..." I made my way inside "here in this store room cum basement we lock dangerous people. Obviously it will not open once it is closed. The door can only be open from outside" as soon as the word came out, as a cue the door got closed. Great!

She started to laugh. "Be careful!" She said between the laugh, mocking me. I made my way toward one chair which was kept in the he middle of the room ignoring her and sat down.

"Hands up" she some how found a small wooden block pointing at me like a gun. It's a kind of storeroom and messy too so these types of thing can be easily found. "You are kidnapped by me" she made her way toward me still pointing that thing. I dramatically raised my both hand in surrender. "Good" she placed the thing against my forehead from the side. "Don't you dare to escape, the door is closed" she threatened me.

I hold her hand which was close to my forehead and spin her in such a way that she landed on my lap. The wooden block fell from her hand. I slide my hand around her waist securing her tightly on my lap.

"Looks like the kidnapper got herself kidnapped" I whispered in her ear. She shivered when the hot breath hit her ear. I place my face near her neck and inhaled her smell. The smell was so good and refreshing and intoxicated that I lost in her but her sweet voice broke that spell.

"Are you sure noone can escape from here?" she asked.

" Yeah 100%"

She turned in my lap so that our torso were in 90° angle. She rotate her neck and now we had eye to eye contact. My hands were still around her waist. She put her hand around my neck. "Just imagine, you have tie two person here then left. They somehow untie themselves. Is it possible?"

"Yes it is" I replied after thinking about it like the knot was not tight enough or they somehow manage to get some sharp object here although it is a store room so such thing can be found here.

"And then they climb over one another to escape from that-" I looked on the wall where she was pointing. It was a small rectangular window covered by glass high up at the corner.

"No, that's very high. Beside that no one can fit through it." I said looking at the window. She stood up then faced me.

"What about me?" She roamed her hand from head to toe from the side showing her body. "Maybe I can go through it"

"Already planning to abandened me"

"As temptating as it sounds but I will not abanden my knight in shining black van." Shining black van, huh! Before I could had convert my thoughts into words she pulled me from the chair.

"Come on." She placed a big wooden box which was lying just below the window and gestured me "come on, stand of it." I did.

"Now?" I asked.

"Now, I'm going to climb on you." She said with a mischievous grin while her eyes sparkled. "Bow" she commanded. I did. Then she climbed on my shoulder after some struggle.

"You OK?". She asked

"Who will be ok while carrying 50,000kg on his shoulder". I replied.

"Good" she replied.soon some shuffling noise were heard. "The glass is very tight". She complained. I just focused on maintaining my balance on the box and the wild Kat dancing on my shoulder. She started to shook violently.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Breaking the window". She said pulling the glass with such force,the box under me flipped and me ended up on the floor with Kat on top on me. Our eyes got locked. Her green eyes were directly looking at my blue ones.

Really a cat, wild with green eyes. Her eyes wandered from my eyes to my lips biting her own pink bottom lips then again came back to my eyes. I raised my hand and slide some stray hairs behind her ear. This action broke our stare. She shyly slide her hair behind her ear and began to get up but again fell completely on me due to a restraining force. She gained her compose again supporting her weight on her hand on both side of me and looked down to find the source of force. A strang of hair was struck to the button of my shirt. she balanced herself with one hand above me while with other hand she was struggling with the hair. I sigh.

I slide my hands around her waist and turned so that she was now under me and I am on top of her she was surprised due to my sudden action. I gestured her with my eyes to continue with the hair. Two hand is better than one hand right! She went back with fumbling with my button. I hope she don't broke the button. A tinkling feeling spread inside my body whenever her finger brushed with my skin. I was aware that she was nervous and was trying her best to not brushed her finger with my skin which was obviously difficult under my burning gaze. I was enjoying that. I took that time to admire her face, her eyes, her nose, her lips. Slowly she lifted her eyes and they soon find mine. We stare in each other's eyes which felt like eternity until the sound of opening the door broke that.

"Sorry. I forgot to tell about the door Miss tha-" we both looked at the door. Mrs. Gerald was there with a shocked face. I looked back at Kat's wide eyes and pale face looking at me and discovered the reason why Mrs Gerald was shock. We were still lying on the floor with me on top of Kat. I stood up and extend my hand to help Kat but she stood up on her own.

"I-I-I gotta go" Kat slide her hair behind her ear showing her red cheeks and dashed through the door.

"Neel!" Mrs. Gerald said with faking anger while trying to hide her smile but failed. I felt my cheeks to got hot. I scratched my neck awkwardly.

"Gary, I- ".

"No Neel, I am very much happy for you. At least it is not that half-naked lizard."she said with a smile referring to Lacey. Mrs. Gerald, for me and the boys she is Gary. She often referred Lacey as half-naked lizard due to her dressing style and behaviour. She didn't like Lacey at all and vice versa.

"The tissue paper!"Kat came again,took the tissues and went out in hurry.

"Still embarrassed" Mrs. Gerald commented. We looked at each other for a moment and then burst out laughing.

***

"What are you thinking?"

"Kat...Oh no, nothing" I sat up on my bed facing Ryan.

"Oh! The theif who stole my best friend's heart" Ryan patted my heart.

"What? Are you crazy?" I said putting his hand away.

"Yeah, my best friend has became crazy for that wild cat".

"What are you talking about?" I got up from the bed.

"Don't think I didn't notice you stealing glances of her whenever she is around don't even think I didn't notice your hand around her waist while watching that action film".

"Oh- aa -I - that was nothing really. That-"

"Oh boy! You don't have to explain me that, lover boy. I know you have already fell for her." He patted my shoulder.

"No, it's not like that-"

"Hey, don't lie to me. Don't you feel the loud Bam Bam of your heart when she is around. "

Yes.

"Don't you get jealous when somebody flirt with her"

Yes.

"Dude" He rotated me and sat me down on the bed."Now take a deep breath and close your eyes." I did. An image of smiling Kat came in front of me. A strong blow on my shoulder made me open my eyes.

"Hmm, see you have already fallen for Kat head over heel" how did he know I pictured Kat.

"I know everything lover boy. Now tell her this before Arnold does. Lacey and Arnold are coming back day after tomorrow. And you know if Arnold got interested in Kat then what he could do."

This thing made me fell in deep thoughts. I have to do something and fast.

***

Kat's POV:

"Happy birthday to me" I said to myself getting out of the bed. I am officially 18 now. 'I have successfully survived 17 years of my life, mom dad' I thought touching my locket. I went to the bathroom, did my usual routine, completely dressed up and went downstairs to have my breakfast.

"Good morning guys" I greeted them taking my seat. "Good morning Mrs. Gerald" I greeted her when she set my plate.

" What happened? you seems in good mood" Ryan greeted. I just smiled.

***

"10 pizzas please" I gave my pizza order with different toppings according to the boys and Mrs. Gerald's taste. You must be thinkingthere are only 9 people in the house including me then why 10 pizzas? Well, i just round off that number. 9 pizzas sounds odd to the ear. Then what should I do with the 10th Pizza!

"Ma'am, your order"

"Thank you" I handed him the money and the pizza box.

"Ma'am, We don't take-"

"You will take this pizza and share it with your staff members "

"But ma'am-"

"No buts. It's my birthday and I want you to take this. For me." I give him my puppy dog eyes.

"Ok ma'am" he said in defeat but with a smile.

"Thanks, bye, enjoy" I said taking my bags of pizza.

"Ma'am"

"Yes!" I stopped.

"Happy Birthday" I smiled and said a thank you then left. the pizza place.

***

"Oh my dear wild Kat. You brought Pizzas! How do you know I was craving for it? "Alex asked bouncing on feet when he got the smell of pizza.

"I have bought pizza for others too. Call them then I will give you yours. "

"Aye aye ma'am" he gave me a solute and went to call them. At this moment Nick came home and dashed toword Neel's room. what will be the matter? After sometime they all came down. I served them the pizza. They gave me a weird look.

"What?" I asked taking my seat.

"No, nothing" Neel replied opening his box.

"Why you got US Pizza suddenly?" Alex I need suspiciously. He never asked me before if I bought him food.

"Why? can't I bought pizza for you guys? "

" It's not that-"

" ok, I got it. Just eat the pizza and enjoy "I said cutting Nick.

***

"Good night Mr. Rouli" I greeted the book shop owner, my boss and started to walk towards my current home. As I have already said that I will not sit idle while the boys work and earn for me, so I started to work in Rouli's bookshop. Mr. Rouli is the owner and Mrs. Rouli helps him in his work. They have happily accepted me to work for them. They are very good natured people. Sometimes I even got to eat Mrs. Rouli's cupcake too, like today on my birthday.

No, I have not told anyone about my birthday, except that pizza boy.

I got home. I opened the door to find pitch black room. This is very much unusual. The hall lights remains always on except at sleep time. I should be alert at whatever is happening. I put my hand just above my back pocket so that if anything happens I will able to pull the pocket knife and slice the throat of whoever there is. I cautiously took a step inside looking everywhere. At the meantime the lights got on and and a 'Happy Birthday Kat' ringged in the whole house. How did they get to know?

The boys were standing in middle of the hall smiling at me while Mrs. Gerald came towards me. Before I could recover from the shock, Mrs. Gerald said 'let's go'

"Where?"

"To your room"

"Why?" I asked suspiciously.

"Just go Kat. The earlier you go and come, the earlier we can eat cake" Alex commented. Everybody broke into a fit of laughter.

"Let's go"

________________________________

A big twist is going to come. Stay tuned.

Don't forget to-

Vote

Comment

Share

Stay tuned for next chapter.

:-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
81.7K 3.5K 80
❤️
95.7K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
230K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad