☾✡ Her Call to the Wild ☾✡||...

Door -QueenOfHell666-

Addison has a sister Amelia, Amelia is a werewolf and the only werewolf in their family that they know about... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

☾✡ ☾✡

11.5K 197 28
Door -QueenOfHell666-

Amelia is Addison's twin sister, she's also a werewolf that never found her pack. But she doesn't want to find them or her mate, why case her moonstone necklace is losing charge as the days goes by; and as it does she's dying as the day goes by. She doesn't want to put them through the pain of her dying. She know's she's her packs great alpha. Everyday she looks for the moonstone so she can charge her necklace, and the finally find her pack.

But what is she going to do, when a pack of wolves looking for the moonstone and they're great alpha show up?
  Could the pack be her's?
  Will she finally own up and be the alpha they need?
  Or will she run like she's been doing the past couple of years?

Gage Golightly as Amelia Wells

(The Great Alpha)

Pearce Joza as Wyatt Lykensen

(The Mate)

Chandler Kinney as Willa Lykensen

(The protective Alpha/Sister)

Ariel Martin as Wynter Barkowitz

(The best friend)

Meg Donnelly as Addison Wells

(The Sister)

Zombies 2 cast as their characters

(The Mighty Shrimp)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

210K 10.8K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
379K 22.8K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
425K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...