London Calling [COMPLETED]

De Bahubalifan

Hi friends ! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Following the humongous success of 'Love in Dubai' presenting to you - 'London Calling'... Mai multe

Part 1 - Getting ready
Part 2 - Pilot D
Part 3 - This seat is taken
Part 4 - Getaway
Part 5 - Crush on Candy
Part 6 - Lovesick
Part 7 - Lights Camera Action
Part 8 - Surprise
Part 9 - Rooms
Part 10 - Plan
Part 11 - Tips
Part 13 - Double trouble
Part 14 - Game over
Part 15 - The one n only
Part 16 - Fussy boy
Part 17 - Sweetiful
Part 18 - Interview
Part 19 - Love from Japan
Part 20 - Gundusoodi
Part 21 - The Royal Bow
Part 22 - Dazzling stars
Part 23 - Look who's here!
Part 24 - Headache
Part 25 - Action Jackson
Part 26 - Outing
Part 27 - Innermost Secrets 🔞
Part 28 - Bad boy & Bad girl🔞
Part 29 - The greater sin
Part 30 - Bye bye London

Part 12 - Kidnap

688 41 201
De Bahubalifan

Later that night,

SSR and Ra's room:

Ra: I feel bad for them...what you did is unfair.They are a young couple and would like to have some time together why did you separate them ?

SSR: I did that to rile him up you know how much I love irritating that fella 🤣🤣

Ra: That is so bad.You keep playing like this one day karma will get back to you...good night.

SSR: 🤔

R and Karthikeya's room:

R was pacing up and down the room.

K: You're not sleeping ?

R: I want to but I'm thinking about bro and bava.Why your naanna had to separate them ?

K: I don't know he must be having his reasons.

R: He already did that in the movie wasn't it enough ?I saw bava's face it became pale when sir gave him another room so I have decided I am going to unite them!This night itself! With your help!

K: What?? Me?? How are we going to do it ?

R: Simple.We shall wait for everyone to sleep first.Then we will go to bro's room and kidnap her.

K: Kidnap ah ?? Don't want anna...if annayya knows he will hang us upside down...😰

R: Osi nee...we are kidnapping her for him only!Don't be scared.We only have to ensure that they are both in the same room the rest will be taken care by bava.I have faith in him.

K: Sounds fine but why struggle so much when we can ask them to move themselves once everyone is asleep ?

R: Why should they know? Let it be a surprise to them.When they come to know I am the mastermind behind this,bava will be so pleased and might present me his Johnnie Walker.Bro will admit that I am the right person to sit on Mahishmati throne.😌

K:(mv:He will never change....😏)
Whatever 🙄

So they waited patiently for everyone to sleep.

D and Pramod's room:

D: Zzzz....

Pr: Oh this annayaa is sleeping forgetting his own plan! Annayya, wake up!

He shook D by holding his leg.

D: Shraddhooo...don't pull my pant because I don't have habit of wearing chaddi...zzz....

Pr: Chi chi...karma karma...annayya pls wake up!

D turned sideways and threw his whole leg over the pillow pulling it towards him.

D: Sweetuuu your bottom is so squishy like jelly

He kissed the pillow and squeezed it.Pramod went behind D and gave him a strong push.He got up sitting upright.

D: Huh...uh...where is this ?

Pr: London.Remember your plan we have to kidnap vadina.

D: Yes...zzz...

His eyes fell droopy and he leaned back on Pramod who served as a backrest to him.

S and Prashanti's room:

S was slathering shea butter lotion on her satin textured skin while talking with her friend who was unpacking her suitcase.

Ps: You sure you don't want to go to your hubby?

S: I do want but it's ok,Pramod must be asleep.I don't want to disturb him.

Ps: If you want I'll sleep on the sofa in the hall.You and D can use this room.

S: It is not required dear,sometimes we need to adjust in situations like this.I am sure Pupsoo will understand.

Ps: Mmm...oh no!

S: What happened ?

Ps: I forgot to pack my nightdress...

S: Bah...that's all na...I have extras...

S showed her the extra nightwears she brought.Ps was having a tough time picking one.

Ps: What is this Sweetamma?Red,hot pink,black...all raunchy colours and the material is so thin and transparent types 😰

S: Pupsoooo's selections...I wear these only in our bedroom during trips where we're together.He won't take his eyes off me when I wear these.

Ps: Happa...your husband and his weird tastes...he is one of a kind ma...wonder how you're putting up with that Romeo...

S felt shy and only smiled in response.

Ps picked a nightdress which she felt was wearable than the rest.Changing into that she quickly went under the covers pulling it over her face.

Ps: I don't want anyone to catch me in this.Morning first thing,I have to change back to my dress before stepping out of this room.Gdnight Sweetamma!

S: Lol...gd night!

D and Pramod's room:

In desperation to wake his brother up,Pramod tore a packet of chips and brought it near D's beak.

D: Sniff...sniff...chips...

He stirred in his sleep and grabbed the packet from Pramod.He began munching those chips with his eyes half opened.

D: Kruummm...krummm...krumm...

Pr: Annayya,can you recall what we spoke earlier?

D: Yes yes Alia as second heroine for our movie...you didn't agree but now I have a new idea...I will play dual role.For Pabsu one,Sweetu will be heroine for Pabsu two,it will be Alia.That way you and bangaram won't feel bad,my fans and I will also be happy.Kruumm...kruumm..

Pr: You go back to sleep...that is better...

He said in irritation.

D: Mmm...yes I will after finishing this packet of chips.Krumm...Krumm..

Pr: 😣

All were too tired after travel and touring the city so it did not take long for them to sleep.K checked all the room doors were closed and lights were off.R tiptoed to S's room and slowly opened the door.He was joined by K.K went to pull the duvet down their faces however he was stopped by R.They spoke in whispers.

R: What are you doing ?

K: Checking if it is the right person..

R: It is not respectful to look at the face of another man's wife like this.

K: Then how will we know?

R: Check the feet...bro will have black string tied...

K: Here...here! This one has black string!!

Confirming that was S,they took turns and touched her feet asking for forgiveness.Then they lifted her by her arms and legs with the blanket still on her and moved her to their room.

K: Next ?

R: The Bahubali 😎

Back to D's room,

D finished munching the chips.He also emptied a can of coke.Lazy to get off the bed,he passed the litter to Pramod to dispose.He rubbed his hand and mouth on his shirt and fell on his back on the bed.

D: Gd night Pramod..

Pr: Gd night annayyaa

Pramod discarded the trash and joined his brother.As he was about to switch off the light,D got up and sat upright.

D: Pramod! This is not the time to sleep!We planned to bring Sweety here no...come let's go!

Pr: Phew! You remembered at last.

Both the brothers went to S's room.Since Pr's face was covered,they couldn't see who it was.

Pr: Huh..there supposed to be two of them but there is only one here.

D: Who cares about that wife-snatcher?This is my Sweetu I know...

Pr: How ?

That irked D.

D: You're asking me? I can find my puppy ma amongst 1000 women that is my talent! Just by the sleeping pose I can tell this is Sweety only! No need to check!

They lifted Ps and took her to D's room.Pramod satisfied that he had united his brother and vadina bid D goodnight and went to sleep outside S's room.D closed the door and made his way to the bed.In his urgency he forgot to lock the door.

D: Sweetu,you're sleeping? I know how to wake you up!Tonight there won't be any sleep for you hihihi....

He raised his leg to go over her when,

"Ppprrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

D: Oops 😬💨😤 sniff..yucks...lucky Sweetuuu ma is asleep.My stomach feels weird maybe because I ate too much junk...Wait bangaram,I will be back.

He rushed to the toilet.Unknown to him,R and K entered his room.Seeing D's bedroom slippers by the side of the bed,they assumed it was D who was sleeping and carried Pr to their room where S was also sleeping.

K: Huff...puff...Annayyaa looks lean but weighs like an elephant...

R: Yeah...huff puff...

They placed Pr beside S on their bed and closed the door.Exchanging a thumbs up they settled on a sofa each for the night.Relieved for reuniting the Bahubali couple,they dozed off.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

755K 22.7K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
76.4K 4.4K 37
𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯...
31.7K 2.2K 25
Marry you pls me will ? - Huh ? Did I read it right ?? Yes you did ! Weird title but why is it so ?? Read to find out ! 😜😁 This is a short fanficti...
281K 11.9K 26
[COMPLETED] The royal palace was holding a competition choosing the most beautiful girls in the whole kingdom to compete. Their prize? Simple, they g...