ATEEZ Imagines

Por miss_atiny

The title says it all ATEEZ x Reader First time making an x reader book😂 Request whatever you want but no sm... Mais

Hongjoong
Seonghwa
Yunho
Yeosang
San
Mingi
Wooyoung
Jongho
Thank U
Lost | Mingi |
Date | San |
Phobia | Jongho |
Wounds and Kisses | Wooyoung
Another Ten | Yunho
Beautiful | Seonghwa
A Wedding Before A Ring | Yeosang
ATEEZ 2nd Year Anniversary
Maybe
That Guy in a Blue Shirt
Promise
#AskSeonghwa

Have I told you... | Hongjoong |

1.8K 47 4
Por miss_atiny

"Y/N, have I told you..."

"Oh god! Here we go again."

"We won the mini performance in our class earlier?"

Hongjoong, your best friend who happened to love talking about his day to you. He would tell you every single detail the way he can remember them even if they're just pure nonsense.

It almost felt like you're his diary since he tells you everything. You act like you're tired of it. Because who wouldn't? Of course you! In reality, you actually found it sweet. Hongjoong always tells you what happened in his day that makes you feel that he trust you enough to be that open to you. You just love it! Not only that but also him. You like— wait no, you love him already.

"Too much information, Hongjoong, too much!" you said, acting exhausted.

He is walking you home after your class. It became your habit ever since you met him.

"Don't you like it?" he asked with matching pout that you can't help but grew fond of.

"I-I didn't say I don't like it." You stutter between your words because of his cuteness overload. "It's just, your talkative, unlike the past me."

"You were shy back then," he said emphasising were, the past you.

"I'm an introvert. Until you came and made my silent life, loud."

"Is that bad?"

"Not really. I mean my once boring life became happy upon your arrival," you said, reminiscing the moment you met Hongjoong.

He was actually a new student in school. Hongjoong became your seat mate. As his seat mate, you have to befriend him. Which you find hard since you're an introvert.

"Hi! I'm Kim Hongjoong! Nice meeting you!" He offered you his hand for a shake.

You were hesitant to accept it at first. But eventually, you stretch your arms and shake you hand with his.

"L/N Y/N," you stutter as you utter your name. You're not really into socialising but it will be too rude not to accept his gesture.

"Y/N, what a beautiful name. Can I call you that?" he asked and you just nod.

"It seems like you're the quiet type of girl. Don't worry. With me on your side, you will be the loudest girl."

And just like what Hongjoong said, your once silent voice became the loudest. You got out of your comfort zone and started socialising with other people.

If you don't talk too much back then, now you're the conversation starter. If you only have Hongjoong as a friend back then, now you have hundreds of them, but of course, Hongjoong is still your only best friend.

The true you were revealed with the help of Hongjoong. You have uncovered many of your talents too.

"Have I told you that Seonghwa got another box of chocolate today?"

"Again?"

Other would find it annoying that someone updates you with their everyday life but you actually don't. His 'have I told you' actually starts the conversation for the both of you.

"Yes!"

"That guy is just too handsome," you commented and laugh, thinking about Seonghwa's reaction when he saw the box.

"And I'm not?!"

"Yes you are not," you mocked him.

"Y/N-ah!" He pouted and act like a child that you found so heart melting.

"What? I'm telling the truth. 'Cause you're cute." It's your simple way of telling that you like him. But Hongjoong is oblivious about your feelings for him.

He smile at you and started poking you.

"I'm cute?" Hongjoong started doing aegyo that made you fall for him more.

"I'm cute? Hmm? Y/N? Am I?"

"Oh gosh! I regret saying that!" You act irritated but the truth is, you're just blushing and that's your way of wiping it off.

"Just kidding."

You two finally arrived in front of your house. So you stopped at the gate.

"Later okay? I'll pick you up," Hongjoong remind you of your date. Not the romantic type but the friendly one.

It became your tradition already and you've been doing it since you two met.

"Alright, alright. Bye Joongie!" You wave at him before entering your house and run to your room.

"AHHHHH! HONGJOONG! WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE! NOW I'M FALLING DEEPER TO YOU!" you screamed underneath your pillow, in case he's still there.

You calmed down a bit and started whining.

"WHY CAN'T YOU FEEL THE SAME TO ME?!" you whine like a kid and started kicking the pillows in your bed because of frustration.

You have never admit you feelings for Hongjoong. Because you're afraid to do so. You're afraid of rejection so you keep your feelings to yourself.

And just then, you realise what you said.

"Oh god! Hongjoong what have you done to me?"

~•~

You checked the time, it's already 6:57, Hongjoong will come anytime now.

You check yourself in the mirror and made sure that you don't miss a thing.

Just then, you heard a knock in your door. You immediately knew who it is. You ran out and check the guy behind the doors.

You saw him in a casual long sleeves and denim pants. You also wore something casual too. A blue long sleeves and shorts made you look good.

"Let's go?" Hongjoong asked so you nod in response.

You lock the door first and started to walk beside him.

He guide you towards his car and open the door for you. The ride wasn't silent. It's because of you two teasing each other. There was never a dull moment when both of you are together.

"Where will we eat?" you asked.

"Well, there's a newly opened restaurant. Let's try it," Hongjoong suggested and you just nod.

When you got there, both of you tried the foods and never regret coming there. Even when eating, you were teasing each other and it's easy because you're just beside him.

You can hear others mistook you for a couple but didn't bother it. You pretend you didn't heard it.

You would always blush when you remember it though.

Little do you know, after this night, no one will mistook you.

"Y/N," Hongjoong called.

"Hmm?"

"Have I told you..."

"Oh goodness! Here we go again—"

"That I love you?"

You stopped in whatever you're doing. You stay there frozen with his words. You slowly look at Hongjoong to find him fondly staring at you.

"Have I?" Hongjoong asked once again.

You slowly shake your head from left to right with eyes wide open.

"Now you know."

It just sink in to you. Hongjoong confessed his love for you. He told you he love you. He told you he love you!

"Hongjoong."

"Yes?"

"Have I told you?"

"That?"

"That I love you too?" And with that you kissed him but break it in just a matter of a few seconds.

He smiled and you and hug you tight and you did the same.

This night, is the best date ever!

~•~

This one shot is inspired by Hongjoong's tweet (02/08/20). His tweet melts me so I decided to make a one shot out of it.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

20.5K 455 6
wooyoung in pink fluffy thigh highs triggers chaos among the ateez members. ending with san, ultimately, ravishing wooyoung- the members within earsh...
104K 2.9K 48
"I was going to be nice, but I only have so much patience. If you insist on being a bad girl, I'm going to treat you like one." You and your best fri...
140K 5.4K 53
just a bunch of messages you send ateez which they reply to. completed.
178K 5.3K 15
[HIATUS] You signed up to work for your friend Yunho and his roommates to help "release their tension" but this job may be more difficult than you i...