♛ 𝓟ᴜʀɢᴀᴛᴏʀʏ | ᴛᴀᴇɢɪᴋᴏᴏᴋ

Von alicegrim_

yoongi was in coma for 7 months and woke up from losing track of his past. what's the worse thing that could... Mehr

✶ w a r n i n g ✶
✰ purgatory; 000 ✰
✰ purgatory; 002 ✰
✰ purgatory; 003 ✰
✰ purgatory; 004 ✰

✰ purgatory; 001 ✰

1K 64 36
Von alicegrim_

It was afternoon. The annoying heat and the bright light emitting from the sun above him made Yoongi cursed the world.

He stared at the huge building that looked nothing like a normal school building—based on the pictures he saw on google—and with a shorter length hair than few days ago, wearing a new black shirt along with ripped jeans and a long coat accompanied by a brand new navy sneakers—which Doctor Han specially bought for him—he stood there in silence, squinting his eyes at the weird looking guy who stood in front of the door firmly as if he was guarding it. His face was hidden between his long blonde hair and the tall, muscular body made him looked even more hideous.

What a weird looking dog.

The guard inside gave the man who stood right beside Yoongi a pass and the door was opened. They went inside the building and Yoongi scanned the whole area slowly.

"So, Mr. Min,"

Ah yes, his supposed-to-be-surname. The family he burnt to death was a Min, so of course, he automatically became a Min Yoongi. But even if his name was as clear as his skin, the detective still couldn't confirm his identity.

Speaking of the detective, he was beyond mad when he found out that the Levant Academy would take him under their roof.

By default, the detective and the whole authorities couldn't touch even the slightest strand of his hair no matter how bad they want to put him in jail. Levant Academy was that powerful. Unless the academy gave up on Yoongi and let the police take him.

But even with that, Detective Lee said that he won't give up and would try to look for more evidence, confirm Yoongi's identity, anything to put him in jail. He said that his instinct were never wrong.

What instinct, it was his pride that wouldn't accept defeat.

Detective Lee has yet to search for other countries database, orphanages records and other stuffs that could take him months to finish. So for now, he wouldn't bother Yoongi and Levant Academy would take a great care of him.

An institute for the criminals that took a form of a school? Who the hell came up with such idea—

"Mr. Min?" Yoongi paused to look at the slightly concerned guy beside him.

"... Yes?"

"I was asking about the things that you would like to have in your room," He smiled. But it doesn't stay for long as it fade soon after Yoongi blinked his eyes. "But you can't request for weapons, drugs, cigarettes, lighter or anything that are considered as dangerous."

Yoongi wanted to roll his eyes but he suppressed the urge. "... Mr. Chiron. I don't need... anything."

Chiron nodded. "Alright. But if you think of something, you can inform the front desk later. Don't hesitate to spend your monthly allowance."

Right, the monthly allowance Levant provides for their students.

He was starting to question this whole thing at the back of his head. Levant Academy was way too weird. It was rumored to be funded by a rich family from London—the Ainsworth.

Doctor Han didn't tell him much about the school but he was told that Levant existed way long before his time. It started from London, then the academy slowly spread all over the world. None of authorities could lift a finger on Levant when they decide to get involved and no one knows what the academy did to the criminals.

It was all mystery to them, even the outside world doesn't know about their existence until they're involved in a bad crowd or Levant took the first approach to take the kids under their wings.

Should I be scared?

None of that matter anyway. He's here now. To atone for his crimes and sins—even if he doesn't remember anything.

Why couldn't that detective find me? Am I really the son of the Min's family? The question came to mind.

There's a lot of photos with me and the Mins. Yoongi recalled how the detective desperately tried to make him remember and shoved all of the photos that he took from Min Yooa's (supposedly his mother) office to him. He couldn't remember any of them.

There's also someone that looked exactly like me- but it was a girl. Twin sister? Yoongi pursed his lips. He also couldn't remember anything about his "twin sister".

Yoonji. That name didn't ring any bells.

But if they could find Min Yoonji in the records then they should've find me. The records won't lie, unless...

Before he knew it, he was already in front of the principal's office. Chiron brought him in and greeted the principal before he left without a word. Yoongi sat on the red couch, waiting for the principal to speak to him.

"Min Yoongi?" He nodded, still feeling a bit weird when people call him with that name.

Yoongi couldn't help but stare at the woman who sat across him. The principal was wearing something rather distracting. It revealed most of her skin and the dominance aura around her made Yoongi squirmed in his seat.

"Principal... Reiss." He nervously gripped his other hand.

Fuck, Doctor Han was right. She's too intimidating. Yoongi suddenly remember the things that Doctor Han had told him about her.

"Principal Goetia Reiss, half German and half korean. She doesn't use her korean name much ever since she became the principal. She's been in Levant for fifteen years. A very intimidating woman and a bit vulgar with her words, no filter at all. Don't even think of lying to her, you couldn't escape her eyes. But if the situation fits, she would likely play along. Don't provoke her and just stay out of her radar. You don't want to mess with her, trust me."

Well, it was a bit too late to remember the warning. Yoongi couldn't stop shaking under her gaze. Sure, she just stare but it only made Yoongi's stomach flip more than necessary.

She looks young. But she's so scary. Yoongi gulped. What is this feeling?

"Han told me about your situation." Her voice doesn't sound sympathetic, face blank of emotion. It made Yoongi even more uncomfortable. "You're 24?"

"... I'm not... sure." The way he said it made Yoongi cursed himself. He could speak freely inside his mind yet why does everytime he speaks out loud the words just got dragged out slowly like he couldn't form a proper sentence?

But Principal Reiss doesn't seem to mind the way he speaks.

"I think it's time for you to be sure even if you don't." Yoongi glanced at her red heels. Well damn, another color of blood.

"Since no one really knows about who you are, I think it's best to stick with your current name and age no matter how weird it sounds." She went silent for awhile. "But that doesn't mean you can freely tell the whole school about your situation." She pressed.

"No one should know about it and you better keep it that way." Yoongi frowned. Doctor Han did tell him about that before.

"Keep your identity hidden. Don't tell anyone about your situation but let them know what crime you've committed and make it vague. Only then they won't bother you."

"... I understand."

Her lips tugged slightly, forming into a smile. But if Yoongi was being honest, it doesn't look anything like a smile. "Good."

"... Doctor Han said," Yoongi clenched his coat. "I need to write down... a nickname."

She raised her eyebrow. "Well, good to know that little mutt already explained it to you." She walked towards her desk and placed her manicured hand on the brown envelope.

"What do you want to be called here, Mr. Min? I suggest that you keep the family name attached since the teachers already knew that you, the son, burnt the Mins family alive." Yoongi flinched.

"That damn detective already ran his mouth everywhere and the whole country probably know your face by now." She muttered under her breath.

"It looks like he held a strong grudge towards you, not that I'm surprised. The bastard couldn't even find a single trace of you. He blindly accused you just because you're a bit... suspicious." She smirked. "You're alive yet you can't remember anything. Tragic."

Yoongi glared at her. "Shut your mouth or I'll rip it off from your damn face, you old hag."

Principal Reiss raised a brow, an amused smile on her face. "My my, you dare to threaten me and insult me in German. Pretty bold for a new student."

Yoongi paused. What the fuck did I just say to her?

"... I don't... know." He frowned. "What did... I say?"

Principal Reiss smirked at him. "I let you off the hook just this once since it was my fault to provoke you. Let's discuss your division's color and dorm." Yoongi could only nodded at her, feeling weirded out by his sudden outburst.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Yoongi went to the 8th floor where his dorm was located. He was put into the Vongola dorm and Ruby division.

I burnt my whole family, including my parent's siblings and they died slowly after the fire started but it wasn't the cause of their death. So arson and murder? Yoongi tilted his head, clutching the envelope he received from the principal tightly.

Based on what Doctor Han told me they were supposed to put me in Amethyst division and Pendragon's dorm. But they put me in Ruby division and Vongola's dorm instead.

Levant have a weird way to divide their students based on their crimes.

Emerald division (Ainsworth dorm) is for those who had done little crimes that eventually became a habit such as stealing, damaging private property, faking identities, voice phishing, trespassing, etc.

Sapphire division (Vaughn dorm) is where they put the students who used to be a junkie and sold drugs, underage prostitution, child porn, gang fights, etc.

Ruby division (Vongola dorm) is where they put the students who had done arson, attempt of murder, ransom, human trafficking and slavery, etc.

Amethyst division (Pendragon dorm) is where they put the murderer, rapist, other bigger crimes that you could think off.

Yoongi groaned inwardly. What am I thinking? I should be glad that I'm not in Amethyst division.

Yoongi looked around. There was no one on the 8th floor, it's too quiet. Maybe they're in class? But it's Sunday. He stopped walking once he found his room number. There's a golden plate with his name engraved on it, under someone else's name. He bit his lower lip.

Room 808, Suga and... Hoshi? With a slight hesitation Yoongi lift his hand and knock on the door.

Yoongi swear he could hear a loud thud in the room before the door opened. There stood a guy who's a bit taller than him with a disheveled blonde hair and bright smile.

"Hey."

"... Hey."

"You're Suga?" Yoongi nodded. "I'm Hoshi. Come in."

After Yoongi entered the room, he saw two single beds on the right and left side of the room. The right side looked like a rainbow field, full of colors and decorations on the wall and the bed, fairy lights on the ceiling. The left side looked completely grey and untouched.

Left side it is.

He went to his bed and slowly put his backpack on the floor, right beside the desk near his bed. Hoshi was laying on his bed, playing with his nintendo switch. Yoongi eyed the room. It was big enough for four people and they also have their own bathroom. It was too nice for a school full of criminals.

"Say, how old are you?" The sudden question made Yoongi squeezed the duvet. "... 24."

"Oh," Hoshi is still playing with his nintendo, frowning at the small screen. "I'm 21. You're my hyung, I guess? Do you want me to call you Suga-hyung?"

Yoongi shook his head even though Hoshi couldn't see him. "Just Suga is fine." Hoshi hummed. "Okay."

It was silent again. Yoongi softly pat his feet on the soft rug beneath him. But the silence didn't last that long until Hoshi groaned and turned off his nintendo. Yoongi looked across him and saw Hoshi staring at him.

"Did you memorize the whole floor already?"

Yoongi frowned. "No."

Hoshi snapped his finger, a bright smile on his face. "Since you're new here, I will help you to try to understand a few things around here." Yoongi nodded, listening to Hoshi's explanation. There was a lot to pay attention to.

"We don't make friends here but we do have our own circle. Some of the students are lone wolf but it was just because no one dares to approach them." Hoshi had this twinkle in his eyes when he talked. It made Yoongi's tensed muscles relax.

"The age ratio here are from 17 until 27, so there are few people here who's older than you but we won't get to see them much." Hoshi shrugged, pulling out a box under his bed and took two pack of chips. He tossed one to Yoongi while he eat the other one.

"Some of the students doesn't like to be called with their division's color and prefer to be called with their dorm's name instead. Vice versa, yadda yadda yadda," He sighed, frowning when the crumbs fell on his bed. "I prefer to use the dorm's name than the division's color." He shrugged.

"Four of us doesn't get along well. Vongola has this petty feud with Pendagron and treated the Vaughn and Ainsworth like trash, Ainsworth thinks the three dorms are waste of space and act like they're the saints in this household, most Vaughn treat us like monsters and belittle Ainsworth, Pendragon just hate all of us."

Yoongi raised his eyebrow. I thought they would get along since they're all... bad.

"You know about the other prestigious private school called Soleil, right?"

"... So... leil?" Yoongi tilted his head. He was way into Hoshi's explanation to eat the chips.

Hoshi dramatically gasped but ended up coughing badly because the chips in his mouth. "Fuck," Yoongi panicked and took out a mineral water from his bag and threw it to Hoshi. The younger catch it just in time and open the cap in rush, gulping the water right away.

"You're weird." Hoshi told after he calmed down. Yoongi frowned at him. "How come you don't know anything about Soleil Private Academy? It's like, the opposite of Levant Academy. It's filled with rich kids. Some are just really genius and some are blessed with both. But when they fucked up really bad, that's when they got sent here."

Yoongi froze. Doctor Han never told me about Soleil.

"There's tons of them here, mostly in Pendragon's dorm." Yoongi bit his lips. "Probably over 50 fucked up students. You better avoid them."

Avoid them, especially those from Soleil Private Academy. Okay, got it. Thanks a lot Doctor Han, I love the unexpected warning.

Yoongi wanted to smack his doctor on the head but he could only sighed instead. It was too late for that. But it's weird. Why would he left behind the information about Soleil Academy?

"You get the gist of what happened here right?" Hoshi raised his eyebrow. Yoongi nodded slowly. "Great. Now, don't get involved in any fight, don't snitch if you see something you shouldn't, don't ever talk back to Mr. Choi- he's one of the teachers and don't do shit that will make your ass land into Principal Reiss office."

Before Yoongi could say anything, Hoshi paced around his bed. "What else?" He murmured. "Ah! Don't ever talk to the Royals- any of the Royals."

Who the fuck—

As if Hoshi knew what's on Yoongi's mind, he continue to explain. "Every dorms has their Royals, like King and Queen? The Jack and Ace?" He rolled his eyes. "Those assholes could make your life here a living hell. Just avoid them."

"... How to... know the Royals?"

Hoshi blinked. "Ah, that would be difficult since I don't have their picture. But um, I'll show you who they are tomorrow." Yoongi smiled at him. He was actually glad that Hoshi was a talkative person in general and kind.

But he's a Ruby. Just what did he do to be put in here? Could I even trust him?

Yoongi doesn't like how he doubt Hoshi. It doesn't sit right with him. Then again, he couldn't blindly trust anyone. He couldn't even trust himself since he lost his memories.

"Don't trust anyone, Yoongi. Just trust your instinct."

Hm? Who said that to me?

"Ah, let's go to the cafeteria!" Hoshi was quick to put on his shoes. Yoongi blinked dumbly at him. "Aren't you hungry? It's lunch time." He pouted.

Yoongi gave him a quick smile before he took out his wallet. "You bring your student card with you?" Yoongi nodded. The student card is needed to purchase his meals and other stuffs that requires money and his identification.

They exited the room and Hoshi locked the door. They walked towards the elevator and pressed the 1st floor. Hoshi didn't force Yoongi to talk and the younger took the role rather easily with his one sided conversation and Yoongi's attempt to catch whatever random things Hoshi said to him. As they wait, Yoongi noticed the odd button between the rest, right at the bottom.

"... What's this?" Yoongi pointed to the odd looking button. It was a black button with a white skull on it. Hoshi paused mid-sentence, tensing at the question. "... Where... does it... lead to?"

Hoshi chuckles nervously, running a hand through his blonde locks. Yoongi tilted his head, staring at him. "Yeah, right. About that," he sighed. He looked at Yoongi and force himself to smile. "You better keep your hands away from that button."

They finally arrived at the 1st floor and Hoshi tried to avoid Yoongi's gaze as they walked towards the cafeteria. Yoongi doesn't drop his eyes from the younger and stare harder. Hoshi sighed again when he realized how stubborn the older was to get his answer.

"You want to know that badly?" Yoongi nodded.

He's nervous. Why is he so nervous?

"Look," Hoshi lowered his voice, looking at Yoongi with concern in his eyes. "I meant what I said hyung."

... Is it that serious?

"... What's... with the button?" Hoshi licked his dry lips and sighed.

"Let's just say that it's where they chained up the beasts."

theories?

It's Hoshi from SVT uwu

you're going to read more of Yoongi's inner thoughts rather than him speaking. some people might find the dots when Yoongi speaks annoying but it's necessary i guess

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

19.7K 1K 21
where yoongi is an insomniac. but, one day he goes to the park at 5am to meet kim taehyung start: March. 26 2020 end: July. 1st 2020 please support...
10.2K 574 39
When Yoongi goes to a restaurant with his friend, he wasn't expecting to fall for the waiter. Started: 18 August 2019 Ended: 27 April 2020 Boy×boy Si...
4.6K 158 3
What happens when his friend's brother, also his childhood crush, comes back from college after a mishap? How bad can it be? 2019 © LovaNanii
55.4K 2.4K 37
yoongi was in way over his head he knew he shouldn't have gone to that end of summer party and gotten a bit tipsy then accidentally stumbling into pa...