📣 The Ridonculous Race: Chee...

Por nereidesalpha81

Best friends Sarah and Sammy have been maintaining their friendship since their first meeting in Pahkitew Isl... Mais

Meet the Cheerleaders
Episode 1: None Down, Nineteen to Go, Part 1 (🇨🇦)
Episode 2: None Down, Nineteen to Go, Part 2 (🇨🇦 ➤ 🇲🇦)
Episode 3: French is an Eiffel Language (🇲🇦 ➤ 🇫🇷)
Episode 4: Mediterranean Homesick Blues (🇫🇷 ➤ 🇮🇸)
Episode 5: Bjorken Telephone (🇮🇸)
Episode 6: Brazilian Pain Forest (🇮🇸 ➤ 🇧🇷)
Episode 7: A Tisket, A Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket (🇧🇷 ➤ 🇷🇴)
Episode 8: Hawaiian Honeyruin (🇷🇴 ➤ 🇺🇸)
Episode 10: New Beijinging (🇦🇪 ➤ 🇨🇳)
Episode 11: I Love Ridonc and Roll (🇨🇳 ➤ 🇫🇮)
Episode 12: My Way or Zimbabwe (🇫🇮 ➤ 🇿🇼)
Episode 13: The Shawshank Ridonc-tion (🇿🇼 ➤ 🇦🇺)
Episode 14: Down and Outback (🇦🇺 ➤ 🇳🇿)
Episode 15: Maori or Less (🇳🇿)
Episode 16: Little Bull on the Prairie (🇳🇿 ➤ 🇨🇦)
Episode 17: Lord of the Ring Toss (🇨🇦 ➤ ❄️)
Episode 18: Got Venom? (❄️ ➤ 🇮🇩)
Episode 19: Dude Buggies (🇮🇩 ➤ 🇺🇸)
Episode 20: El Bunny Supremo (🇺🇸 ➤ 🇲🇽)
Episode 21: Ca-noodling (🇲🇽 ➤ 🇻🇳)
Episode 22: How Deep is Your Love? (🇻🇳 ➤ 🇷🇺)
Episode 23: Darjeel With It (🇷🇺 ➤ 🇮🇳)
Episode 24: Last Tango in Buenos Aires (🇮🇳 ➤ 🇦🇷)
Episode 25: Bahamarama (🇦🇷 ➤ 🇧🇸)
Episode 26: A Million Ways to Lose A Million Dollars (🇧🇸 ➤ 🇺🇸)
Ending 1: Cheerleaders Win 📣
Ending 2: Police Cadets Win 👮‍♀️
Ending 3: Surfer Dudes Win 🏄‍♂️

Episode 9: Hello and Dubai (🇺🇸 ➤ 🇦🇪)

519 3 0
Por nereidesalpha81

Sarah's POV

After the Surfer Dudes went up, we took our next travel tip, "It looks like we're going to Dubai."

--------

Don's POV

"Dubai! An oasis of luxury, man-made islands, and a mall so big, even teenagers get lost. Once here, teams must bus to Burj Al Arab, the world's only seven-star hotel, to find the next Don box."

--------

Sarah's POV (cont.)

"Quickly, to the airports!" I said before I took off ahead of Sammy.

"Sarah, wait up!" She was able to catch up with me when I called for a taxi to drive us to the airport.

By the time we got there, we're bunched up with a lot of the teams already there, "Dubai, please!" Geoff voiced to the desk guy.

He typed in his computer, "Flight-leaving now time... fourteen seat. Rest on the next flight." We all cheered. Except for Dwayne and Junior, they were left behind on the second flight.

As we were about to take off, all of us walked down first class... for winners only (a.k.a. Geoff and Brody). Which meant the rest of us were in regular class.

"It's gonna take us 17 hours to get there, so I suggest we should relax, maybe even talk some strategy," I said.

"Hmm... you're probably right," Sammy replied.

We then heard the seatbelt sign blaring.

"Hey Noah, put on your seatbelt."

In front of us, we heard Noah grunting in pain. "I know the seatbelt sign's on, Sarah, but... why bother?" I looked up to see that Owen was sitting right on top of him.

"Heh, it's cozy." He sheepishly admitted.

--------

DUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (REALITY TV PROS)

OWEN

"Flying's the scariest. I usually squeeze my teddy bear, Beary, to get through it. But... I swallowed him so now I squeeze my Noah!" *Hugs/Crushes Noah*

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

Sammy's POV

"Hey, want the window seat?" Owen offered him.

Noah refused though, "Uh, gonna pass." Wanna know why? Because Emma and Kitty were right next us.

"Oh really?" He laughed, "But you always want the window seat!" He spoke loudly. Owen and I laughed as Noah glared.

"Yeah, why would you wanna stay there, lover-boy?" I mockingly questioned. Noah went to reading a magazine as Owen and I were snickering again, "Okay, enough jokes let's buckle in."

Sarah and I easily put on our seat belts. But Owen was struggling with his until he farted making us cough and gag.

"Dude, seriously?" I glared at him.

"Sorry. Airplane food," He apologized to everyone.

"I'm gonna hang in the toilet where it smells better." Noah retorted. Just as he exited out, he bumped into Emma. They later had a conversation about their teammates.

"Ugh! They're both so snarky and full of themselves!" Kitty complained.

"How are they not a couple yet?" Owen asked.

"Makes us wonder too." I joined in, "We used to hate Noah when we watched him on Total Drama Island."

"It's Emma. She's still reeling from her last break up," Kitty explained.

"Oh, still fresh?" Owen asked.

"It was three years ago."

Sarah responded with an eyebrow raised, "Wow, that must've been a rough three years."

"Yup. Getting those two together is gonna take a lot of work."

The four of us fist bumped.

After landing in Dubai, we all took the shuttle bus which drove us right next to the Don Box in front of Burj Al-Arab Hotel.

I took the tip and read from it, "It's an Either-Or: Serve or Squeegee.

--------

Don's POV

"Teams can either return one serve each from the world's toughest ball launcher, The Tennis Menace, or wash an entire column of windows from the top down."

A window squeegee fell down to the ground, reduced to ashes upon impact.

I called the crew on my earpiece, "Are you sure legal cleared this?"

--------

Sarah's POV

"So, what should we pick?" Sammy asked.

"Let's go for squeegee. It's just washing windows safely from platforms. How dangerous could it be?" I replied as we, Owen, Noah, Kitty, and Emma head inside the hotel.

Once we reached the top floor, we knew the window-washing challenge was more dangerous than it looked and sounded in the first place. A strong gust of wind blew our platform a little.

"Uh, how is this safer than doing the tennis challenge?" Sammy questioned as I gained back my balance.

"We're in alliance with Owen and Noah, remember?" I reminded her.

And so, we went on with the challenge. We finished the top-most window on our column and headed down the window below by pulling the levers at the exact same time. Of course, that had to be the moment where an even stronger gust of wind, blew our platform dangerously unbalanced where Sammy slid off and held on the ledge.

"Sammy! Are you okay?!" I called holding onto the wire from the other side.

"A little shaken, but fine," Sammy called back. "As long as the wires hold us, we'll be perfectly safe." At that second, the wire from where I was holding onto the ledge had snapped, making it to the point where we were hanging straight down.

"Aw, come on!" I groaned exasperatedly.

"Quick, climb up here!" She yelled at me. I started doing so as fast as I could.

Good news is since the platform is facing down, we can use it the top part of it stand. As we both stood there, holding the wire for safety, the glass part of it started to crack a little.

"We need get Owen and Noah down here now!" I said.

At that moment, I heard Kitty screaming then tennis balls being aimed towards us. We covered ourselves with our free arms to avoid being hit, the others still holding on to the wire, "HEY, WATCH WHERE YOUR FIRING!"

"KITTY, HELP!" Emma was almost in as much danger as we were. She was barely hanging onto the platform.

"EMMA, NO!" Noah turned back to see her fall in that instant. In a split-second, he was able to catch her.

They stared into their eyes for a second until I interrupted them, "HELLO?! WE'RE HANGING DOWN HERE TOO!"

Owen and Noah saved Kitty first before heading down to save us.

"Glad we're alive, but I'm bummed we're gonna tie for last," Emma commented.

Kitty glared at her, "Could you be more negative?"

"Sure, she implied we'll finish," Noah remarked, shrugging, "Plus, we only have one squeegee between us and you four have no water."

"It's not over yet," Owen assured us, "I know how to win this! But you guys have to join our alliance first."

"Wait, you've been in alliance with them?" Emma questioned him, gesturing to me and Sammy.

"Ever since Iceland." Sammy answered.

"And they're great once you get to know them," I supported, flashing them a smile. Kitty clapped giddily while Emma and Noah shrugged.

"Okay,/Fine," they said.

"I will be our squeegee!" Owen announced. He then ripped off his shirt, poured water all over himself, and Noah, Sammy, and I pressed him against the window.

"Let her drop!" Emma and Kitty pulled the levers at the exact time, as Owen slowing down our descent. We crashed, but no one was hurt.

"WOO! Go Owen!" Kitty cheered. At that moment, he dropped on the ground, his front all red from rubbing against the windows.

"Way to take one for the team big guy," Noah complimented.

Owen laughed as he put his shirt back on, "I feel like I just took a roller coaster through a car wash."

Emma took the next tip from the Don Box, "Find the chill zone in the Gold Souk. The what now?!"

--------

Don's POV

"The Gold Souk. Just a normal plaza where everything is made of gold. To reach the chill zone inside this shop, teams must travel here in taxis. Some of which are gold. Literally."

I noticed a local enjoying a cone of gold-colored ice cream.

"They really like their gold here."

--------

General POV

Joseé, along with Jacques who had just finished cleaning the windows, had pointed forward, "To the gold! NOW!"

The leading stepped into the taxis and the leading teams drove off to the plaza. When it stopped, they all sprinted out and into the Souk.

"Remember everybody, we're looking for a gold chill zone." Owen reminded as we were running through the mall.

Sarah laughed in response, "I'm pretty sure all the chill zones are gold."

"Found it!" Sammy pointed to an open door.

"Ladies first." Noah gestured to them. Oh, look someone's a gentlemen.

"Really?" Emma was surprised, "Why would you... I mean... I don't know what to say."

"Maybe just get in before another team shows up."

"Oh right. Uh, what about Sammy and Sarah?"

"Go in," We remarked.

"Thanks!" They both ran inside and scored first place.

"You two go on ahead," Sarah gestured to Owen and Noah.

"Really?" Party Guy smiled to me.

"Well, we are in an alliance." Sammy shrugged, "Besides, we're way ahead of everybody."

"Thanks!" After they ran in, the Cheerleaders raced to the chill zone.

"Sarah and Sammy, 3rd place," Don announced to them.

A little while later the Ice Dancers finished, "Welcome to the chill zone, you've come in 4th."

Jacques and Joseé gasped until he revealed he was joking.

"Kidding! The twins got here way before you!"

"Me and Mickey took the non-gold cabs; they're a lot faster." Jay explained.

"You mean... WE'RE FIFTH?! We didn't even make the podium again?!" Jacques yelled in disbelief.

"What podium? There is no podium." Don remarked while raising an eyebrow.

"There's always a podium!" Joseé strained while her eye twitched.

She began destroying every piece of ware in the store.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

665 38 7
"We're here to race for MONEY! Not race to for love. Idiot." Your sibling yelled, glaring at you while looking at you disappointed as well. "But-" yo...
58.1K 1.6K 102
My simping book, despite my love for Janthony. Anthony Ramos x OC social media au. Don't ask questions. Just read it. WAIT NO!! Don't read if you are...
12.9K 282 30
Y/N is best friends with Zoey (well she was) they haven't spoken in years! So they decided to compete in the ridonculous race and she end up meeting...
34.3K 1.1K 44
Samantha Laila Holmes was by no means a cheerleader. She was an athlete. She'd played all sorts of sports as a kid, but now her heart is set on volle...