Help Me, Please? *One Directi...

Bởi Jakkii

I am only fifteen...how could this happen to me? I am nerdy-straight 4.0 GPA, never smoked, never done drugs... Xem Thêm

Help Me, Please?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 Part 1
Chapter 57 Part 2
Chapter 58
Save Them, Please?

Chapter 20

424K 5.2K 636
Bởi Jakkii

***thank you!

Ok, so again, one comment or five votes for the next chapter! :)

Would you rather one huge chapter or a lot of smaller ones?

This chapter took me a long time to write so please vote!****

(Sky's POV)

I woke to someone getting into the bed.

I pretended to fall asleep, but the person, probably and hopefully Zayn, started texting on his phone.

The light was too bright to sleep, so I just stared at the wall, hoping he would turn it off soon.

"Hey" he whispered as his phone started to ring. "why are you calling? We just talked, and shhh, she's asleep"

I curiously listened, having nothing else better to do.

"Yeah, yeah, I will tell her in the morning, but why are you calling? Please, can we just discuss this in the morning?" He spoke into the phone.

What did he want to tell me in the morning?

To get out?

To leave?

I knew it, but I silently prayed that it would be the opposite like in all those cheesy books: the girl thinks he hates her but the boy actually loves her. Well, in my case, Zayn would like me and not hate me.

I didn't want to get my hopes up, for I knew that tomorrow they would come crashing down. It is always better to have super low expectations and to have them be raised than to have high ones which don't come true, right?

Zayn shut the phone and snuggled into the bed.

Zayn's arm slowly wrapped around my waist, pulling me towards his body.

Again, I felt so completely safe in his arms. He was so nice and warm that it made me so sleepy.

I should savor this moment while it lasts, since I will be out in the damp streets to fend for myself soon enough...

"Step one he says that we need to talk

He walks you say sit down it's just a talk

He smiles politely back at you

You stare politely right on through" Zayn softly sang into my hair. If I wasn't already falling asleep, the melifluous lulling of his voice made me slip into an interesting dream.

~~~~~~~~~

"Zayn, please!" I screamed at him while he opened the door.

"No, Sky, I am so sick of you you bitch, why don't you just go die, no one wants you except for-"

"Me" a voice purred, stepping into view from the door.

"No, Matt, please no!" I begged as Matt came closer to me and put his arm around me.

"Hey baby, long time no see, and don't worry, I won't hurt you....that much" He cackled as he dragged me out the door to where Jim was waiting in the car.

I knew I was dead. He would kill me. Both of them would.

I just wanted to get it over with, I mean, if Zayn didn't want me, then who else did I have?

"Please, just get it over with, I don't want to live" I sobbed.

Matt smirked

"If we kill you, then we can't have any fun, now can we?" His smirk grew even larger.

My eyes widened as I struggled and kicked.

"SKY!" I heard as I suddenly heard a loud thud.

Was it a gun?

"SKY! Are you ok? Can you hear me?"

That didn't sound like Matt or Jim. An angel maybe?

"Sky, wake up!"

"Whaaa....?" I mumbled.

Zayn sighed as he squatted down to the ground beside the bed.

"Why am I on the floor?" I questioned, looking around to the sheets strewn everywhere.

"Thank god, I thought you were possessed: you were screaming, crying, and kicking. Did you have a bad dream?"

"I-it wasn't real?" I said to myself. I shuddered to myself even thinking about it.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, it wasn't good..." I said, staring down. I couldn't tell him what it was about, it was just so embarrassing and he would think things about me.

I hate people talking about me behind my back. I know he already did yesterday with Liam so...

"Ok, well, you can always tell me if you want. So...it's kind of early, do you want to go back to sleep?"

I shook my head. I really couldn't go back to sleep with the possiblity of dreaming about Matt again.

"What time is it?" I asked.

I crossed my fingers, praying it wouldn't be too early.

"4:14." Zayn responded, looking at his phone.

"Oh, sorry for waking you up so early-"

"No need to apologize, it wasn't your fault. Um...we could watch tv? I don't know...what do you want to do?"

I could see that Zayn still had sleep in his eyes but he tried his best to look wide awake. How sweet.

"We could talk" I whispered.

"Sure, about what?"

"I don't know, what about you? I don't know a lot about you"

For a moment he looked a little...uneasy? Like worried almost. Why? I think I have gone through some pretty bad stuff, what could he say that could be worse?

"O-ok...what do you want to know?"

"Um..." I thought. What did I want to know? "the basics? Like how old you are and genertic stuff like that I guess."

He smiled as he thought of something.

"Only if you tell me the same" Dang it. I was trying to avoid having to talk about me.

"Fine" I pouted. He smiled more, knowing that I didn't want to fight him.

"Ok, well I was born in Bradford-"

"Where's that?"

"Oh, right, you don't live here. It's in England-"

"Well no shit Sherlock!" I retorted, laughing. I wasn't that dumb.

"Hey hey hey," he said, laughing too. "Um, I am nineteen, and I go to university. There. Now your turn!"

"Hey, you practically told me stuff I already knew!" I playfully slapped his arm.

"Fine, what do you want to know?"

"Hmmm, do you have any siblings?"

"Ya, I have three sisters"

"Aww, how old are they?"

He then told me about them and silly things they used to do when they were younger.

I really think it is adorable when boys love their sisters and watch over them. It is just so hot.

I mean, not that Zayn is hot, well, he is, but, yeah. Shit, however I say this it seems like I am digging myself deeper. Here, lets just say he isn't hard on the eyes.

"So, changing the subject, what about you? Any siblings?"

Dang it. I was hoping I would distract him for a couple of hours so I wouldn't have to talk. Who knows, I would probably spill the beans and stuff about Matt and Jim.

"Oh, look, its six! I am very hungry, do you want to go down and eat?" I said a little too quickly. He caught on.

"Nu-uh, you told me you would tell me. Now, any siblings?"

"No..." I said quietly. I really didn't want to talk about myself.

"Oh, so...um....where did you live?"

Did. Where did I live.

"California"

"Oh, we have been there! I love it." He said, trying to break the awkwardness.

"So...um....may I ask, how long were you kidnapped for?"

Well, let's just jump right in, why don't we?

I was a little taken back by his sudden topic change.

I was flustered.

"I don't know, a week or two?" I said, racking my brain to try and remember.

"Um, did he, um, hurt you that much?"

Ok, I knew what he was trying to do. He wanted to get all the details out and tell the police so he would get rid of me. I bet he was secretly videoing this.

I knew I was getting kicked out, so, what the heck, what do I have to lose?

"Why are you asking me this?" I replied, a little angry.

He looked shocked.

"I, I just want to know, I want to make sure I know about him-"

"I know what you said to Liam last night, you just want me gone, so why bother asking me?"

I was almost on the verge of tears.

"Please, Sky-wait, what? What do you mean about wanting you gone?"

"I-I heard Liam talk about police and then talking in the morning-"

Fear sparked in Zayn's eyes.

So he did want me gone but didn't want to tell me. I knew it.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

48.5K 817 33
25 boys? Love? One Direction? Kidnapping? Heart break? And lots of kissing, this is Maddy Fith's life. After living with her crazy aunt for too long...
380K 10.6K 44
So it's my 18th birthday, being considered an adult is one thing. But being kidnapped by One Direction is another.
302K 6.6K 25
Hi... my name's Ana. Uh... Let's get right into it. I'm from a larger than usual town in England. I, personally, was just minding my own business, an...
21.6K 289 23
My first story.. Just me walking down the street and bumping into ordinary boy... Or not?