Thanatophobia | Richie Tozier...

eblenke

"If you're bored you can always come to my house and we could..." "Beep Beep Loser." Eleanor Kaspbrak is the... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
New Story!
15k Reads!?!?
Adult Thanatophobia?
29 (start of chapter 2)
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Chapter 37
38
39
40
41
42
43

27

1.3K 46 60
eblenke

"So..." Dad starts after a bit of silence. "Am I going to like your boyfriend when he wakes up or am I going to have to kick his ass?"

"Dad!" I exclaim, surprised. "Of course you're going to like him. How do you know he's my boyfriend anyway?"

"The same way I knew that some of your friends died. I've been watching over you and Eddie. Just because I haven't been alive doesn't mean I haven't been a good dad."

"I know, it's just all so weird." I pause. "You died when we were three, I barely remember you alive, and mom has been... well mom." I explain and Dad laughs.

"I'm sorry my death was so hard on you kiddo. And I of all people know your mother isn't the easiest person to deal with. But you have to realize how much she's gone through. She lost her husband to a terrible disease and was forced to raise two toddlers all by herself." Dad reasons.

"Is that why she always makes Eddie take all those pills? Because she's scared to lose him too?"

"I think so, yes."

"Well now I feel guilty that I've treated her so badly." I mutter.

"And I'm not saying that she's been a good parent, because in all honestly, she hasn't, but she does love you two, and she just wants to protect you."

"Dad?"

"Yes Marie?"

"What do you think life would've been like if you never died?"

"God only knows, Marie."

"Well then you should ask him, Daddy." I say, and he chuckles.

"Maybe I will."

I look back at Richie's face. I was starting to grow impatient. I wanted him to wake up. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted him to meet my dad before it was too late.

"Don't worry Marie, he'll wake up soon." Dad says, as if he could read my thoughts.

"Are you a mind-reader?" I ask astonished, and Dad laughs.

"No, I just know my little girl."

I was about to reply when I heard an audible gasp come from next to me.

"Richie!" I cry, turning my head to look at him. "Richie, can you hear me?" I could see him slowly stirring. I start to tear up.

"Five more minutes Babe." Richie says groggily, and I laugh, while the tears run down my cheeks. I bury my face into his bare shoulder. I feel his arm wrap around me and I start to cry harder. "Why are you crying? I'm trying to sleep."

"Right." I giggle, wiping my eyes. "Sorry."

"Wait..." Richie says, starting to connect the dots. "El? Is it really you?" I lift my head up to look at him, and we stare at each other.

"Yep, it's me. Took you long enough." I giggle. Richie then starts to tear up.

"Richie Tozier, are you crying?" I ask, pretending to be shocked.

"Oh shut up." He groans and leans in to kiss me.

My Dad clears his throat and Richie pulls away, startled.

"Uhh, who was that?" Richie asks, confused.

"Richie, this is my Dad." I say, pointing at my Dad, and I can feel Richie stiffen.

"Oh no." Richie says, nervously.

"Don't worry, you'll like him!" I assure him.

"How can I like anyone who fell in love with your mom?" Richie snorts, and I lightly slap him, too afraid to hurt him.

"Richie!" I hiss.

"Don't worry Marie, he's got a point." Dad says, visibly amused from me and Richie's interaction.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming down the cellar stairs.

"Oh no." I said to Dad. "Is that Mom?" Dad just shrugs.

Thankfully, it was just Eddie.

"Did he wake up yet?" Eddie asks from the staircase.

"See for yourself!" I call out, smiling. This must've gotten Eddie very excited, because the footsteps on the stairs suddenly became very fast, and he ran to where we were. When he saw Richie, a huge smile appeared on his face.

"Long time no see, Eddie-Spaghetti." Richie smirked, and Eddie bent down to give him a hug, before saying, "Don't call me that!"

"Did the others go home?" I asked Eddie.

"Yeah, but they said they'd be back tomorrow." Eddie responded, sitting down across from us. Dad walked over and sat next to Eddie.

"Ok. Family meeting time." He said, clapping his hands.

"You're going to have a family meeting without Mom?" Eddie asked, confused. Dad just nodded. "But don't you want to see her?"

"Of course I want to see your mother Eddie, I just want to wait a couple decades." Dad chuckles.

"Ok, I like your dad now." Richie says to me, bumping my shoulder with his.

I giggle and bump his shoulder back. "I'm glad."

"Dad, can you tell them to stop being all cute during the family meeting?" Eddie whines.

"No Eddie, because this is exactly what I wanted to talk about." Dad states, which catches me and Richie's attention.

"It is?" I question.

"Yes. Richie, right?" Dad asks, and Richie nervously nods. I know that Dad knows his name, he's just trying to freak Richie out more. "Well son, I just wanted to say that I brought you back to life, and if you ever hurt my daughter , I won't hesitate to kill you off. Capiche?"

"Dad!" I exclaim, suddenly embarrassed. "He's not going to hurt me!"

"Well I sure hope so, because he seems like a nice boy. It would be a shame to see him go."

"Daddy..." I groan.

"What?" Richie asks, smirking and I gently hit him again.

"Richie, did you seriously just call yourself Daddy in front of my brother and my father?"

"No, you called me Daddy, I just responded." He winked.

"I was talking to my father you dummy!" I cry.

"Hey, don't talk to your Daddy that way!" Richie warns, shaking his pointer finger at me.

"You're unbelievable." I groan, rolling my eyes.

"That's not the first time she's said that to me." He says, winking at Eddie, who just looks disgusted.

"And we're done here! The family meeting is over." I exclaim, covering Richie's mouth.

"What a shame, I was just getting to know your boyfriend." Dad said shaking his head.

"You see what you did? You suck at making good first impressions Rich." I tell him.

"Yeah, I only want the best for my Princess." My dad states.

Richie somehow manages to pull my hand off his mouth before saying, "But I'm dating your daughter sir, not Eddie." I try to look disappointed but a little bit of my laugh comes out.

"Haha, good one Richie." Eddie laughs sarcastically. Richie and Eddie started to argue, but all I could focus on was Dad's legs.

"Dad, your legs. They're fading." I say, worried. Eddie and Richie immediately stop. Dad looks down at himself.

"So they are." He concludes after a moment. "It looks like my time in this world has expired, for the second time."

"No, please stay Dad!" I cry, tears forming once again.

"I'm sorry kiddo, but I can't. I love you two."

"We love you too Daddy." I say for Eddie, since he seems to be in shock.

And then, just as suddenly as he appeared, he was gone. And the machine disappeared with him.

"Can we please get out of this basement now?" Richie asks. "It's giving me the creeps."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.8K 36 31
"What's up?" I ask curiously, Eddie looks up at me with those capturing eyes of his. I could see the gears turning in his head. "I've realized that...
3.4K 80 27
It's 1988, and in the town of Derry an evil lurks. Having just moved to the small town from England, Adeline Farley must now join forces with the 'L...
43.9K 1.7K 32
WARNING!! This story contains the following!!: descriptions of blood/gore, homophobic slurs, homophobia, internal homophobia, and anxiety. High Schoo...
155K 2.3K 17
you are richie toziers younger sister by a year, which automatically makes you apart of the losers club! richie is super protective over you and your...