Oc Book

soph1306animegirl által

My Oc Book :) Több

Haikyuu
BNHA
Fairy Tail
Fruits Basket
Kamisama Kiss/Akatsuki No Yona - Crossover
Haikyuu 2
Devils' Line
Random OC 1
Random OC 2
BNHA 2
Haikyuu 3

Kaze Ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru

18 0 0
soph1306animegirl által

Name: Caroline Jones
Nicknames: Cary, Jojo, Lina
Age: 19
Nationality: American
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Family: Sarah Jones (mother, 40, alive), Matthew Jones (father, 42, alive), Claire Jones (sister, 13, alive)
Personality: Caroline is a rather open-minded person. She likes to state her opinion, but not in a way to hurt someone else's feelings. She is a friendly and caring person and loves being in the centre of attention. She cares very much about her appearance and loves to tease and flirt with other guys. All in all, she is a loyal and fun person to be around.
University: Konsei
Field of study: Psychology and Japanese
Crush: Kurahara Kakeru
Likes: running, learning new languages, reading, dancing, ice cream
Dislikes: fighting, storms, drunk people, cigarettes, alcohol, Spiders
Appearance:

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

438K 18.3K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
495K 16.2K 123
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟. 𝗜 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘. 𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦�...
1.9M 97.3K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
191K 9.1K 52
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...