New Moon

The_Revenant_King tarafından

Thanks to SanderStalker, I was inspired to write my own Werewolf story... Here is it lolz! Virgil Dean was ju... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Epilogue
Full Moon

18

1.2K 88 35
The_Revenant_King tarafından

"Virgil?" Virgil frowned as he heard Colt sing out his name. Virgil was self away enough to know he was not going to make it out of this. He wouldn't even be able to put a dent in the man. His body didn't want to listen to him. By this point... it was a matter of distraction... and whatever Thomas can do. "Where are... Oh?" Colt beamed seeing Virgil just standing there as he entered the room. "I thought you would be hiding."

"No. I won't hide here." Virgil swallowed the pain that was tearing through him as he clenched his fists. "This is my home."

"I thought it was Thomas's." Virgil went to step forward but the pain got to much and he ended up stumbling back. Colt simply whistled seeing the intensity of the pain in the boy as he inched closer. "You know, Virgil... I don't care." Virgil tried to avoid him but Colt had him by the arm within seconds. "I don't care that you're human. I don't care that you're impure... that you're cursed. I love you as you are." Those very words sent a cold shiver down his spine as Virgil tried to pull away.

"You don't l-love me. You w-want people to control." Next thing Virgil knew his head was slammed against the wall. That was the tipping point. Colt tossed his body into the center of the room with a frown as Virgil cried out in pain. The room was tilting and spinning around him. Virgil tried to get up but the floor just kept coming out from under him, and he'd end up right back onto the ground.

"Do you want to know what I don't get?" Colt slowly circled Virgil with this annoyed and bored expression as Virgil struggled just to look up at him. "How did a measly human, such as yourself, get my second in command and his mate to obey you?" Virgil's body trembled as Colt simply smirked. "I mean they never would have thought about disobeying me, yet... with you, they did it on multiple occasions."

"M-Mayb-be y-your just n-not as strong as y-you think you are?" Virgil's whole body tensed as this burning tore through every inch of him. Colt just scoffed as he moved towards the window, moving the curtain a bit to peer at the night sky.

"Would you look at that?" Virgil whimpered as his body began to spasm. "Sundown already... must be painful."

"F-F-Fuck y-you." Colt laughed as he moved back to Virgil who was trying hard not to scream. The pure pain was agonizing. The thing below his skin... It felt like it was literally trying to claw its way out. 

"You know, Virgil... I can't take your pain away..." Virgil's eyes went impossibly wide as Colt literally crawled over top of him. "But I can promise you a pack... an alpha who will protect you... a mate who will stay by your side... regardless of the fact that you aren't pure."

"G-Go t-to h-hell-l." Colt growled as he leaned in baring his fangs.

"When you're finally mine..." Virgil tensed up bad as Colt got so close he could feel his breath on his neck. Every inch of him was screaming to kick Colt away... to not let whatever it was he was going to do happen... That colt wasn't the one who was supposed to. He tried to listen to that gut-wrenching need to get away but his body was so gone to pain, he couldn't even whimper. "...I'll teach you what it means to belong to your alpha."

The world blurred around him as time seemingly slowed. Virgil was vaguely aware of Colt getting thrown off of him. A dark midnight forest green wolf with bright green slitted eyes stood over him protectively against Colt. Virgil could even move to see what was happening. He could feel his bones breaking and reforming. It was pure torture. He was sure he was screaming at this point.

"VIRGIL!" He could hear Dee calling out to him but he was too far gone. His body was literally seizing up on him. Colt growled as he slowly picked himself up with a murderous look in his eyes. "Ray, Virg..."

'I know.' Remus glanced down underneath him to see Virgil's body spasming bad. 'I know, babe.'

"VIRGIL!" Virgil jumped up finding himself in the black. He could hear the muffled sound of people screaming and crying but... all he saw before him was that purple wolf. 

"Hello again, Virgil." Virgil frowned as the wolf laid his head down submissively to him. "I was hoping we would talk again."

"Where am I?" The wolf tilted his head before laughing a bit.

"You are still where you last were, Virgil. You're simply... in your mind... dreaming in a sense." Virgil's frown grew as his anxiety began to bubble up. "Do not be afraid, Virgil."

"How can I not be I... I'm going to turn into a monster." The wolf simply laughed as he nudged his arm. 

"Virgil, you are not going to become a monster." 

"How do you know that..." 

"Because..." The wolf's eyes shined a gleaming lavender as he smiled at Virgil. "I am your wolf."

"Humans don't have a wolf." Virgil was getting a bit annoyed at how the wolf just kept laughing.

"Yes, but you are no ordinary human, Virgil. Haven't you thought it was weird that you're speed and strength were always supplier to your peers? Or how Dee and Ray took to you so well? Or why you were so protective of them and why they obeyed you despite having to go against their alpha?" Virgil's eyes narrowed as the wolf sat up with a quirk of his head. "Virgil you were born to be a wolf. You were never meant to be a human. Your soul is no different than your friends. This... This was always meant to be your life."

"But... I don't understand..."

"You have the soul of an alpha, Virgil." Virgil's eyes widened as the wolf shifted until it looked like him again. "You are an alpha. Now... Protect your pack."

"It's almost time." The world whipped around him till Virgil found himself staring at a roaring fire. The boy from his dreams, Roman sat there staring through the fire... almost as if he was staring right at him. Patton smiled as he took Logan's hand. "Have you two thought about what you're going to wish for?"

"I have everything I could possibly want." Logan smirked as let out a content breath. "I have you, my mate. I have my alpha. I have good grades and promising future. What more could I want?"

"Awwe, Logi. I love you." Patton leaned into his love's touch with a soft smile. "I think I'm going to wish for more friends." Roman's eyes narrowed as Patton sighed happily. "Our small pack is amazing but... I'd like to have more friends to laugh and hang with."

"I guess in the spirit of this celebration..." Logan pressed his lips softly onto his love's head before resting his cheek there with a smile. "I wish for your wish to come true."

"I wish my mate is ok." The whole area went silent as they look over at Roman, who was still just staring at the fire. "I wish my mate is happy and healthy and that even if I don't find him... his life will be a good one."

"Roman, you'll find him one day." Roman's eyes narrowed more as tears began to prick at them. 

"Then why do I feel like... I'm close to losing him forever." The other two shared a worried look before getting up and moving over to hold their alpha in their arms. "I feel... like their hurting. I don't know why."

"It's ok to be scared kiddo. You may be an alpha but even the strongest of our kind cries." Tears fell, streaking down Roman's cheek and Virgil tensed at the sight. He stood there staring through the fire as his own heart broke for this man. "It's ok to feel lonely."

"I just hope he's happy... and that he's ok." Virgil reached out ignoring the way the world melted around him. Words screamed in his head but one thing was louder than the rest...

"Protect your pack!"

"REMUS!" Dee was horrified. Remus was convulsing in pain as Colt glared to two down. "Ray..." His poor mate whimpered and cried as Dee tried to comfort him, but being that he was still in wolf form Dee couldn't exactly hold him. "COLT STOP!"

"YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Colt's voice dripped with agony as he threw his arms out. He had somehow managed to knock Thomas out and now Remus was out of the picture. Dee knew they had lost. Without Thomas, there was no one to stop them from going back. Colt had won. Colt had... 

A deep guttural growl shook the house to its core and Dee couldn't help but shudder as all the air got knocked out of him. His eyes glanced back in shock to find a Near black purple wolf crouched poised to attack. It's fangs in full view dripping with saliva as it snarled in aggression. There was no way that...

"Virgil?" The wolf launched itself taking Colt's neck right in its jaw before... Well, let's just say there was a lot of blood. Dee watched in complete terror as the wolf threw Colt's lifeless body against the wall seeming to spit out whatever was in its mouth before looking back at the two of them. "Virgil? Is that really..." The wolf walked over nudging its nose against Remus's paw, who whimpered at the contact. "

Virge, please... Is that you?" The wolf looked up and it was like everything clicked with Dee. The boy jumped up wrapping his arms around the wolf as he quite literally sobbed. "How... H-How is this possible? How are you..." Virgil rubbed up against him and Dee laughed as he wiped his tears.

"Yeah, I get it... Don't question it." Dee looked around and smiled it all finally hit him. "We're free. Ray and I..." His eyes met with Virgil again and he finally felt that weight leave him. "We're safe." He took his mates paw and for the first time ever cried happy tears. "I'll all over, babe. We're finally free."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

13.2K 823 21
Virgil Storm has grown up in a world where everything is normal, but it's turned upside down when he suddenly develops powers. How will this hormonal...
5.4K 367 13
*Completed* Virgil Bell lives in a small village and has a normal life, and he was fine with that. His father is a scientist and inventor, and even t...
318K 12.6K 40
Virgil couldn't take it anymore. All his life he never wanted anything more than to become a light side, to be able to protect Thomas, his host. But...
7.2K 465 14
Virgil had been caught. He had stolen from a wealthy lord, and now he was to pay the price. The punishments for thievery were dire. Virgil could eith...