The Secret Life Of Pets: The...

بواسطة JoeLynch870

Some Episodes For A Netflix Original Series Inspired By My Favorite Movie Franchise, The Secret Life Of Pets... المزيد

Season 1
Bully For Liam
Bully For Liam (Continued)
Social Anxiety
Liam vs. The Ice Bucket Challenge
Nightmares of Squirrels
Furry Apparel
Diet
Liam's Birthday
Season 2
Thriller
Big Apple Holidays
The Military Life
Cast Advantage
Dr. Liam
Blackout
Liam Comes Clean
Adventures In Norman Sitting
Molly's Sound Of Silence
Season 3
Trivia
Liam's Dilemma

Liam vs. The Ice Bucket Challenge (Continued)

145 2 0
بواسطة JoeLynch870

(Max is with the alley cats, and he is furious.)

Max: I CLEARLY TOLD YOU ALL NOT TO DROP THAT COOLER ON LIAM!

Ozone: Hey! We lost our grip! Chill out! It's just a harmless challenge for sick hum----

Max: SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP YOU FOOL!

Ozone: That was no time to panic yesterday, mate.

Max: Yesterday when you dropped the cooler was a perfect time to panic! You could have killed Liam and taken away everything that was important to me!

Ozone: What? What are you talking about?

Max: The force of the cooler!

Ozone: Well, the ice bucket challenge started a few years ago. People started to do it for a cure for ALS. And you my friend should be proud of Liam for what he did!

Max (fuming at the cats, pausing between every word.) YOU. COULD. HAVE. KILLED. HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ozone: You are an overprotective leash lover. And you have my pity. Farewell.

Max: OH YEAH?! WELL GOOD RIDDANCE YOU FOOLISH FELINES! 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

55.6K 2.1K 98
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
216K 7.2K 38
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
84.8K 3K 61
His lessons on hiding the truth were from the Japanese Government itself who asked a bunch of middle schoolers not to even tell their parents that th...
186K 4.2K 30
𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫...