A New Hustle

Af knownaslex

*not completed yet Kisha is a 16 year old trap girl who lives in the west side of atlanta by herself. She has... Mere

trouble
too good to be true
secrets
find me
MIA
party
characters pictures
characters pictures pt. 2
characters pictures pt. 3
characters pictures pt. 4
characters pictures pt. 5
the fight
seperate ways
away
back home
reunion
pregnant
birthday party
fame
trap house or the club?
hospital visit
author's note
delivery day
we forever at Grady
back at it

new flame

538 10 11
Af knownaslex

Toya POV

I'm Toya or better known as Kisha homegirl. Me and Kisha been popping these hoes since the 8th grade, we down for each other at all times and won't hesitate to beat a bitch if talking reckless.

I'm 18, lightskin with a nose piercing, deep dimples in both of my cheeks, 5'2 and my body popping. My torso hella skinny and so are my legs but my ass huge. Squats do its justice foreal.

Right now I have a honey blonde bob in my hair but I'll be putting my inches in soon.

I was leaning on Kisha's car waiting on her to come out the school when Aiden texted me.

Aiden: wassup shawty

Toya: hey Aiden

Aiden: what you doing tonight

Toya: I'm sliding through to Ti's party

Aiden: aight I'll be there with my niggas, ki coming?

Toya: no, she has to work tonight

Aiden: lol, work? Hm aight I'll see you later then girl

I met Aiden last year when I was a sophomore and he was a senior, we had gym class together and we would occasionally sneak off to his car to have sex then come back to class like nothing ever happened.

I'm not a hoe or anything, he just mighty fine plus Aiden actually cared for my feelings. Whenever I was feeling down he would be there if Kisha couldn't.

Aiden played football, was the star of the team actually. He's lightskin with curly jet black hair pass his shoulders, that he usually puts in a low ponytail, 6'1 with tattoos on his chest, straight white teeth and a hard jawline.

Aiden is sweet but has a thug mentality, that's what attracted me to him. Him and Kisha real close, he like a big brother to her and he sells drugs with his homeboy Smook.

Why would Aiden say it like that though? Like I was lying or like Kisha doesn't actually have a job.

Her work schedule might be a little off because of the hours she works but I know she has to be working because she lives by herself, she has her own car, has designer everything, and pays bills.

That's none of my business though, if she happy then I'm happy. While I was thinking, Kisha walked up.

"You ready to go?" Kisha asked

"Yeah girl" I replied

As we were riding to my house I began to think about how Aiden said he was bringing his niggas with him tonight.

This would be the perfect opportunity for Kisha to find a real nigga and stop fucking Deante every night.

"Ki?" I asked

"Wassup?"

"Can you please please please come to the party with me tonight??! I know you have work but maybe you can get off early!" I begged

Kisha looked at me then started to shake her head. "It don't work like that Toya, but I'll see what I can do" she sighed while pulling up to my house

"That means you'll be there! Bye girly see you later" I screamed hopping out the car

Kisha Pov

I haven't been to a party in a while because I'm too busy making money. Selling is my lifestyle not partying with these folks, Ti's parties are always at the club but I don't know about tonight.

"STILL SEARCHING FOR THE ONE YOU CANT FIND I KNOW ITS BEEN SO LONG" K Camp sanged from my phone letting me know it was Deante calling

"Wassu-" I started to say but got cut off

"We need you at the warehouse now" Deante said then hung up

I put my iPhone 6 on the charger and my gas pedal went from 60 to 100 nigga real quick.

Deante POV

I came straight to the warehouse after school cause I had a feeling in my stomach something wasn't right.

I walked in to see everything running smoothly. Workers packaging and counting money but I noticed one of KK's workers wasn't at his station.

I began to walk around and ask if anyone seen West, everyone has the same response.

"No I haven't seen him"

"I thought he was at his station"

Yeah yeah yeah. Bullshit. West ass think he slick. I decided to check KK office and lord behold West in there taking money from the safe and putting it in a duffel bag.

"Nigga what the fuck you think you doing?!" I yelled putting west in a headlock

He tried to grab his gun from his waist but I got it before him.

"You trying to steal from KK nigga, from the company?" I said still choking him

"It ain't even like that De! Let me explain" he begged

"Nigga you ain't got to explain shit to me" I said before knocking him out

Kisha POV

I swerved up to the warehouse and got out the car so quick. I busted in the warehouse with my double-barrel shotgun ready for action.

Everyone turned around and gasped with their eyes wide, they knew someone was gon get it but didn't know who.

I walked in slowly then spotted De, I was gon ask him what's the problem but he stepped aside to show me a tied up West in a chair. I instantly got mad that this nigga was sleeping, especially in a chair on the job.

"Wake yo ass up" I said popping him with the back of my gun in his mouth

He leaned his head back a little then came back into full conscious, crying.

"You wanna explain to me why De had to tie you up?" I said squatting down so that I was face to face with the nigga

"HE CAUGHT ME IN YOUR OFFICE, I SWEAR I WASN-" before he could finish I interrupted.

I stood up and shot the nigga in his head. I loved my shotgun, one bullet and yo whole head will come off and that's exactly what happened with West. This nigga thought he could steal from me and get away with it? Hell nah

"Someone clean this shit up" I said before walking in my office with De following me

"De go get the rest of the crew so we can make a plan for this drop tonight"

"Umm alright KK" he said looking at me confused

De came back with my best workers. I call them my "RUGDU" (run up, get done up) and that's exactly what they do. If you run up, you dead.

"Y'all listen up. I've been having some complaints over in east Atlanta saying that Blue and his boys keep harassing my clients. It's only been happening for a few days but it's starting to annoy me. Blue's warehouse is behind Grady hospital, we leave around 11 tonight. I want this shit to be quick and clean, no fucking around. Now get out" I threatened

"Aight boss" most of them said leaving

I woke up around 10:30 and was so bored. I know I told my crew that we were leaving around 11 but I decided to do it by myself, it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

I should be back around 11:10 and the boys wouldn't leave the trap without me so I have nothing to worry about.

I pulled up at Blue's trap and thought to myself "what a dumbass. Who puts their trap in a busy area?" I shook my head and got out the car.

I instantly started popping niggas with my .40 glock, you could hear his workers inside scrambling to get themselves together but it was too late.

I was bussing everybody ass, not one bullet touched me. I looked around at all the dead bodies and I realized none of them was Blue. Where is this nigga?

"I'm right here" he said behind me holding a gun to the back of my head as if I asked the question out loud

"Drop you gun and we won't have no problems" he threatened

"Nigga you got me fucked" I laughed before turning around knocking the gun out his hand and punching him in the throat.

He was on the ground holding his neck, struggling to catch his breath.

"Nigga rule number 1 to this game is never hesitate" I said before shooting him in the head and walking off back to my car

I pulled up to my trap 20 minutes later to see it looking deserted as fuck. I walked up slowly with my gun in my hand and I busted the door open to see all my workers with guns loaded pointed at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled

"Ayo it's just KK" someone yelled and everyone put their guns down

"I'm glad to see y'all niggas ready for action. Blue boys was scrambling to get they shit together" I said chuckling

"What you just say? You did the drop by yourself?" De asked angry

"Yes. Blue boys sorry, I caught all them off guard. It had to be like 20+ niggas but I need my RUGDU to go clean up, take his shit and burn the trap down. Everyone can go home after that" I said

My boys were already getting in the trucks to go handle business. I walked back to the car and went home. I got a called from Deante but ignored it cause I didn't want to deal with his bullshit tonight.

When I got home I took off all my clothes and got in the bed, I wasn't sleepy but I just needed to lay down.

20 minutes later, I heard my doorbell ring and I looked at the security camera to see it was De. I sighed and told the guards to let him in.

I could hear him walking up the stairs and bussing in my room door.

"What the fuck wrong with you!" I yelled

Deante POV

I can't believe Kisha did that drop by herself man, I could've lost her tonight. I know we not together but I still care for the girl as if she was my girl.

I pulled up to her house mad as fuck after she rejected my call. I walked up the stairs and busted her room door open, fuck knocking.

"What the fuck wrong with you!" She yelled at me

"Shut the fuck up. Why you thought it was acceptable to go do that drop by yourself? What if something happened to you Kisha? What you expect me to do? Who gon take over? You so selfish, you don't care about shit" I yelled at her

She closed her eyes for a second and got out the bed.

"Oh shit" I thought to myself

I usually don't talk to Kisha like this but she pissed me off tonight. I thought she was gon beat my ass cause she known for beating niggas but she surprised me.

"It was acceptable because I'm the boss. And if something did happen to me I would expect you to live your life, not worry about a damn thing, that's how niggas catch you slipping. The business, all the money, everything would be yours if I ever died, you the only one I trust but you can't keep caring for me Deante it'll get you hurt." She said

After hearing what she said I left. I refused to listen to her say this. She want me to leave her alone and not care for her, that's exactly what I'm going to do. Fuck Kisha

Kisha POV

After Deante left I felt a little bad, he probably took it the wrong way and I know he did. Truth is I like him but I don't want him to like me back, it would only make my life harder. Whatever man I might just hit up this party to get out this mood.

Toya POV

The party was hella lit, I was just waiting on my bitch to show up so we could stunt together on these hoes.

I was sitting on Aiden's lap with his niggas, they real cool and funny as fuck. We was all chilling when I spotted my homegirl walking over to me. I quickly got up to meet her.

Smook POV

This party shit lame. Ain't none of the hoes catching my attention, yeah a few came over and tried to spit but I was honestly bored with them.

I only came because Aiden got hella enemies and I ain't want shit to pop off without me here.

All of us was chilling until I seen this bad ass girl walking towards us. She had on a black dress that hugged her hips and ass with cut-outs on the side and the back with some Christian Louie Vuitton heels. Shawty even had a givenchy purse, I automatically thought she fucking with a hood nigga.

I noticed all my homeboys eye fucking her and I honestly got mad a little. Like why they looking at my girl?

Her & Toya must be bestfriends I thought to myself, they turned around and walked off when I finally saw shawty's ass.

"DAMNNNNNN" the whole crew said together then started laughing and dapping each other up.

I leaned over to Aiden to ask who the girl was

"Aye man. What's shawty name?" I asked Aiden

"Her name Kisha, Toya homegirl. My little sister. Why?" He asked

I know damn well that ain't Aiden little sister, this nigga too ugly to be related to her fine ass, he must just watch out for her. I was in so much of a trance I didn't even hear the nigga last question.

"Smook!" Aiden yelled

"Huh?" I said shaking my head

"Kisha got a bad ass attitude. I don't know if you would be able to handle little ma" he said honestly

Toya and my baby came back to our section with some drinks. Since I was sitting next to Aiden, I slid over a little so that Kisha could sit down next to me.

My plan worked, shawty sat her thick thighs self right next to me and was smelling hella good. I was about to spit but some girl I fucked last week walked up to me with her crew. I think her name Noonie.

"Soooooo Smook, this your new bitch!" Noonie said smacking her gum, looking Kisha up and down

Before I could even respond, Kisha had that shit on lock

"Bitch you got a problem or some?" Kisha asked

Aiden was right, her attitude was fucked up. Everything about her screamed "bad ass attitude"

"Okay and bitch was anybody talking to you?!" Noonie's friend said. She was big and busted. She knew she was wrong trying to fit in Noonie's dress

"Shut yo busted ass up! Was I talking to you bitch!" Kisha asked

Noonie stepped closer and instantly regretted it. Toya and Kisha hopped up at the same time and was beating these bitches.

Kisha had Noonie ass leaking, I mean punch after punch, shawty was beating that ass. And for Toya small ass I'm surprised she held her own against that big bitch.

Aiden yelled at me and told me to grab Kisha but she was too fucking strong, the whole crew had Kisha. She was in the air and was still beating Noonie ass. Kisha threw one last punch and had Noonie ass flying back.

"DAMNNNNN" everybody in the party said laughing.

One of my homeboys grabbed Toya's and Kisha's purse and met us outside the party. We let go of Kisha and Toya to let them cool off but they was laughing like shit was funny.

Me and Aiden looked at each other and walked closer so we could hear them.

"Damn bitch. I was only in the party for 3 minutes! I can never catch a break" Kisha said laughing

"I know bitch! The shit was lame anyways until we started fighting" Toya said laughing

"Y'all laughing like y'all didn't just put two bitches in a coma" Aiden said shaking his head

"I can't deal with y'all" he said walking off to his car

"Aiden I'm hungry!" Toya cried

"Yeah I bet. We'll meet y'all at IHOP" Aiden said dismissing me and Kisha

I turned to look at Kisha bad self, she smiled and started walking so I followed her. She pulled out keys to an all black Audi, it was so nice, it even had red interior.

"Bruh, who is her nigga? I know he in the game" I mumbled to myself

Kisha POV

Dumb bitches made me chip paint off my fingernails but I'm happy Toya said she was hungry, that ass whooping had a shawty starving.

"Who your nigga?" The boy asked me catching me off guard, making me mad a little

"I'm sorry. What's yo name again?" I said looking at him rolling my eyes

"I'm Smook. Now who your nigga" he pressed

Smook was 6'3, lightskin with a thot boy haircut, well built almost more than Deante. He had pretty white teeth and hazel eyes with pink plump lips.

"I don't have a nigga" I replied turning the music on

I was appalled when this nigga turned the music down. I was even more appalled that he was touching shit in my car and I barely knew the nigga.

"Who you think you are? Don't be touching shit in my car, I barely know you" I said irritated

He started chuckling "they ain't wrong about you ma"

"What all you heard" I asked

"That yo attitude fucked up but I can handle that and you it's nothing" he said smiling

God that smile, had me melting inside. He made me wanna pull the car over and hop on him and show him some none of these other hoes have before.

"Yeah iight" I simply replied.

We pulled up to IHOP but Toya and Aiden weren't there yet. I was still stressed from my conversation with Deante earlier so I needed to roll up.

"You mind?" I asked Smook while rolling up my blunt

"Nah" he said while taking out his own.

I started smirking. After I was finish rolling, I lit the blunt, took a drag then leaned my head back and let the smoke massage my lungs. Smook sat and watched me in amazement

"See something you like?" I asked him before taking another drag

"Yeah. Let me hit yours" Smook asked me

My eyes shot open. Is this nigga stupid or retarded?

"No nigga. You got your own"

"Yeah but mines not seeming to have the same effect as yours do" he said

I took a few more drags and let him have the rest of the blunt. My shit had this nigga gone. I had to slap him a little and get him to focus because Toya and Aiden pulled up. I knew Aiden would already know but Toya would ask questions.

"Smook" I said grabbing his chin

"Hmm?"

"I need you to act right or I'm going to take you home. I don't need Toya questioning me" I said seriously to him but it looked like he was in another world

I cranked my car up and mumbled to myself "better safe than sorry" before pulling out the IHOP parking lot.

Aiden and Toya looked at me but I knew Toya was too hungry to ask questions so they walked in. I picked up some food from Panda Express then went home.

We pulled up to my house and Smook was still gone, I had my security guards carry him upstairs cause I'll be damned if I carried his big ass to my room.

They threw him on the bed, and he fell fast asleep. I went downstairs to eat my food and after I was done I put on a t-shirt with some boy shorts and soon fell asleep right beside him.

Like, comment, and vote please!
Thank you

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

439K 10.2K 54
This is bout a 17 year old girl who is moving in with her auntie because she got expelled from two schools already for fighting. She's a smart girl b...
250K 4.8K 19
Paris is an 18 year old senior in highschool who lives with her mother who has a drug and alcohol addiction. Paris mother is known around town for se...
7.9K 256 26
Moving to the hood of Miami, Florida was a huge struggle for 17 year old, Kianna Brown. She had to work the hardships of picking and choosing the fri...
4.8K 18 2
If you read my short story Hood Erotica, you will love this😘. I decided to continue the story of Honey so I turned it into a full novel😍 17 year ol...