The Rise of Donnerkönig (Male...

Von Hikiarichimoshifu

This will not follow the Story of Azur lane and the Anime this will be my Own plot and I don't own Azur lane... Mehr

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Part 1
Chapter 4
New Year Special Chapter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Part 1
Chapter 6 Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Part 1
Chapter 12 Part 2
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 2
Happy Birthday KMS Bismarck
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Announcement
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19
10K Words Special Chapter
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
(Announcements Not A Chapter)

Chapter 3 Part 2

7.8K 112 147
Von Hikiarichimoshifu

3RD PERSON POV.

*Boom!*

The battle between Y/N and Friedrich Der Grobe has Begun they shot each other with there salvo to be only covered in smoke.

Then Y/N and Friedrich Der Grobe jump backwards to be only fine and without any scratch.

They keep firing salvo at each other while they only keep moving and not hitting each other.

Friedrich Der Grobe: I hope those Accuracy of your's are not only for show.

Y/N: Of course they are not for show they are for hitting the people that i want to hit.

Friedrich Der Grobe Started to fire his salvo at Y/N.

Then Y/N started to evade all of those shot but he got shot in the arm and then exploding contact.

*Boom!*

Y/N: Those shells of your's are quite powerful.

Y/N Thoughts: Those are powerful luckily my durabity is powerful if not i would be a wreck already.

Friedrich Der Grobe: Impressive you are really are sturdy.

Y/N: Of course.

Y/N then started to fire his salvo at Friedrich Der Grobe but those gigantic Hull looking dragon block it.

Y/N: Now those 2 gigantic hull are annoying.

Those 2 giant Hull are now growling at me and my Hull looking shark are now growling at them also.

Friedrich Der Grobe: Don't worry they will not bite as long as you provoke th but it'd too late you already shot them

Y/N: Ohhh mine is also the same they already angry at those guys.

Y/N then pet those hulls and they have started to calm down.

Y/N: Easy there bud.

Friedrich Der Grobe: That's adorable.

Y/N: Thank you for the compliment shall we start already?

Friedrich Der Grobe: Of course.

Then they started to fire each other again this time Y/N landed a shot to Friedrich Der Grobe.

Y/N: A direct hit.

Then after the smoke had been cleared Friedrich Der Grobe looks fine but to only have a bruise on her arm.

Friedrich Der Grobe: To tell you the truth i am very impress and you are the first person to damage me but the main reason what i am trying to fight you is im trying to protect my daugthers.

Y/N: Daughters?

Y/N thoughts: So she has a Motherly Personality then.

Y/N then looked at Bismarck and the others who are watching.

Friedrich Der Grobe: Yes if you are trying any evil intention to my daughters i have no choice but to kill you.

Y/N: Wait what?! why would i do some evil deeds to them they are my sisters.

Friedrich Der Grobe: If they are really you're sister you will be my son but we clearly don't know who you are and how should we trust if you really came out of knowere telling them that they are you're sister.

Y/N: I know you think im crazy or a coocoo in the head but they are really my sisters the proof is my rigging and my armaments.

Then a strong wind knock over Y/N hat and flying in the sky his blond hair that resemble Bismarck.

Then Y/N jump and get his hat after he came down he put it on and tip it.

Y/N: This all the proof that i need and there trust.

Friedrich Der Grobe: If you win i will gladly accept you and the others as well.

Y/N: I don't want you to let them trust me i will earned there trust by helping them.

Friedrich Der Grobe smiled at Y/N.

Friedrich Der Grobe: Then win against me if you want to really earn there trust.

Y/N: Thank you Friedirch Der Grobe this time i will not hold back.

Y/N started to spin his flag. On the tip of his flag is very sharp it could pierce the skin of the people.

Bismarck: What is he doing?

Tirpitz: His going to use his flag as a spear?

Deutschland: That lowly animal is much more powerful than i imagined.

Z23: He really is powerful even i can't survive at her.

Bismarck: I really don't know now if he really is telling the truth or not.

Tirpitz: I can trust him but not to fully extent.

Z23: Me also and he know's how to take care of himself and he is a gentlemen also.

The others looked at Z23.

Bismarck: How did you even know that?

Z23: well you ordered me to watch him and which i did so i regularly come over to his house which he did clean it by himself in just an hour. Then he started to offer me some Hot choco that are much more amazing than mine and he speak German fluenty then i keep visiting him and i might have gone a little comfortable around him.

Bismarck: Then why didn't you report this too me?

Z23: I don't know why I keep forgetimg about it.

(An: Y/N keep saying the author name so he keep using the memory eraser at Z23 that affect her to report at Bismarck.)

Then Back to Y/N spinning his flag after he is done spinning the flag he point at Friedrich Der Grobe.

Then Y/N dash at Friedrich Der Grobe while firing his salvo at her.

*Boom!*

Friedrich Der Grobe: You need to do better than this Y/N.

The shells landed on Friedrich Der Grobe but to be only blocked by those gigantic Hull.

Y/N: Im already doing my best.

Friedrich Der Grobe: If this is already the best you can do im really disappointed in you.

Then Y/N make a strong dash that it took 3 seconds to close the gap between Y/N and Friedrich Der Grobe. Y/N tried to stab Friedrich Der Grobe with his flag but to be only blocked by the Hull.

Y/N: Gotcha!

Y/N then stab the hull then jump over it and shoot the Turret in the top.

*Boom!*

The 1st gun of Friedrich Der Grobe has been destroyed.

Friedrich Der Grobe: You tricked me for stabing me you are not aiming at me you are aiming at my guns.

Y/N: Of course.

Y/N then started to fire his Gun at Friedrich Der Grobe but she only evade them this time Friedrich Der Grobe is the one who head towards at Y/N.

Friedrich Der Grobe: Im going to be serious right now.

Then she fired his salvo at Y/N and hitting him.

*Boom!*

He flew backwards a little bit.

Y/N: This is really fun.

Y/N has a giant smile on his face.

Friedrich Der Grobe is now in front of Y/N face then she reach for Y/N neck strangling him.

Friedrich Der Grobe: So what are you going to do now Y/N.

Y/N: Gaahkk!!!

Y/N then reach for Friedrich Der Grobe to removed her hands at his neck.

Y/N Hulls are trying to shoot but they are being blocked by the gigantic hulls of Friedrich Der Grobe.

Then Y/N slowly started to close his eye's.

Friedrich Der Grobe: It's been fun but you loose i will do everything to protect my daugthers.

Then Y/N close his eye's.

Then Friedrich Der Grobe removed his hand at Y/N neck and falling into the water.

Friedrich Der Grobe turned around and lower her guard.

Tirpitz: Did she killed him?!

Bismarck: Unfortunately she maybe did.

Deutschland: Ah the fun is now over.

Graf Zeppelin: He was already part of my plan but now it was no more.

But unknown to them Y/N is still alive he faked his death by forcing himself to loose consciousness.

Then Y/N force himself to wake up then he saw the chances that Friedrich Der Grobe is not looking at him then He fired his guns at the Turrets of Friedrich Der Grobe.

Y/N: I will not missed.

*Boom!*

Friedrich Der Grobe turned around it was too late she saw 12 shells are flying at her and her guard is down.

*Boom!*

The Guns of Friedrich Der Grobe are now destroyed then Y/N dash at Friedrich Der Grobe.

Y/N: No hard feelings.

Y/N punched Friedrich Der Grobe in the stomach making her grunt.

Friedrich Der Grobe: Gahhh!

Friedrich Der Grobe then flew backwards then Y/N keep firing his gun at Friedrich Der Grobe Merciless.

Bismarck: The fight is now over you have won stop it Y/N!

The others also draw there guns and point it at Y/N.

Then Y/N stopped firing to see Friedrich Der Grobe is almost a complete wreck.

Y/N Thoughts: What have i done!? i almost lost control of my self i know she tried to kill me but that was only for defending her daugthers but this is much more different.

Then he run towards at Friedrich Der Grobe and he picked her up in a princesss carry style she was full of wounds and bruises.

Friedrich Der Grobe: *Cough* *Cough* You really did a number on me.

Y/N: I'm Sorry i have lost control of my self.

Y/N felt guilty about himself he was not able to control himself.

Friedrich Der Grobe: But i won't hold a grudge on you i tried to kill  *cough* *cough* you too.

Y/N: Well im going to repay you i will do it just ask anything.

Friedrich Der Grobe: Are you sure about that?

Y/N: Yes i will do it.

Friedrich Der Grobe: Then i will not hold back.

As Friedrich about to say something she was cut off by Bismarck.

Bismarck: Friedrich Der Grobe are you alright!?

Friedrich Der Grobe: Yeah im alright.

Even though Friedrich Der Grobe is like a motherly figure to the Iron Blood ships but the Iron Blood ships sometimes are getting annoyed but she is still a member of the Iron Blood.

Bismarck: That's a relief.

Then Bismarck look at Y/N.

Bismarck: Thank you for not killing her.

Y/N: I did not mean to kill her i lost control of my self.

Y/N Thoughts: even though she tried to kill me but i am a forgiving person. one chance is always open for me but the second shall be closed for that they have lost my trust. But there are always an exception that i can forgive.

Bismarck: *sigh* Im sorry for her behavior she is over protective to us.

Y/N: Figures but i already forgave her.

Bismarck: All of this thing is making my head ache.

Tirpitz: You should have rest when i told you.

Bismarck: I know but Y/N welcome to Iron Blood i will be strict and always follow my orders

Y/N: Ja!

Bismarck: Good.

Y/N is still carrying Friedrich Der Grobe.

Friedrich Der Grobe: I love to congratulate you but i still need repairs.

Bismarck: We shall start the repair right now.

Then Friedrich Der Grobe Riggings started to disappear and her ship started to appear in the docks and it was a big ship.

Then after that Y/N take Friedrich Der Grobe to the Infirmary where she could be healed while his ship is on repaired.

Then Y/N put her in the bed.

Friedrich Der Grobe: Can i do the request right now?

Y/N: Sure.

Friedrich Der Grobe: I want you to spoil me.

Y/N look at her with a confuse look.

Y/N: Eh!?

Friedrich Der Grobe: Is that hard? i just want to feel how to be pampered like what i do to others.

Y/N: Ok fine what do i do?

Friedrich Der Grobe: Feed me like what i do to the others.

Y/N then head outside to go get some food. Minutes later he found some apple then he cut them and then he got a toothpick and stab the slice of apples after that he head back towards to the Infirmary.

( An: don't ask me where he did get those they just appeared out knowere.)

Y/N: Here.

I picked up the slice of apples then hand it over to Friedrich Der Grobe.

Friedrich Der Grobe: aaahhhhh..

She open her mouth and eat the apples.

Friedrich Der Grobe: Mmmm...

Y/N Thoughts: This feels weird and comfortable at the same time.

Then Y/N keep Feeding her some apples until Z23 come in.

Z23: Y/N you are here and what are you doing?

Y/N: Spoiling her?

Z23 then look st Friedrich Der Grobe.

Z23: What do you mean by that?

Friedrich Der Grobe: Don't worry he is just repaying on what he did to me even though im the one who almost killed him.

Y/N: I force my self to knock out to let you're guard down.

Friedrich Der Grobe: How?

Y/N: Years of practice to escape a conversation that you don't know nothing about. he muttered.

Friedrich Der Grobe/Z23: What?

Y/N: Nothing! i just do it by instinct.

Z23: Well congratulation for passing the test never thought you could defeat her.

Friedrich Der Grobe: Well at least i have someone who could challenge me.

Y/N: Then again i must watch my self or i will lost control my self like that again.

Z23: Yeah you are much more terrifying you almost like didn't feel anything.

Y/N: Yeah i almost didn't feel anything until Bismarck stop me.

Friedrich Der Grobe: do you want to be pampered also Z23?

Z23: Aah! No i am mature already.

Friedrich Der Grobe: That's no fun.

Y/N: Well im sorry that you got in  this situation Z23.

Z23: Im fine this is nothing to me.

Friedrich Der Grobe pick up the slice of apples.

Z23: then again you must be always rea-mmmhh!!

Friedrich Der Grobe then stuff the slice of apples in Z23 mouth.

Then Z23 ate the apple.

Z23: Why did you do that!?

Friedrich Der Grobe: Fufu you must relax and have fun with me Y/N will feed us.

Y/N: Me!? do i really have to do it

Friedrich Der Grobe: Yes!

Y/N: fine.

Z23: Hey i still haven't agree to do this!?

Friedrich Der Grobe hug Z23 to not let her escape.

Then Y/N feed Friedrich Der Grobe and Z23 until he runs out of the apples.

Y/N: im out of apples and im done.

Friedrich Der Grobe: thank you for that i might call you and do this everyday it's fun.

Y/N: I- Nevermind i can do it if i have nothing to do.

Z23: don't just agree.

Friedrich Der Grobe: Fufu i will.

After that Y/N left and head back to house where he lived already since he is already an Iron Blood ship.

Unknown to him he was being watch.

???: Y/Nnnnn........

5 days later.

Friedrich Der Grobe is now fully recovered her guns are now functioning and sometimes called Y/N to spoil her but to only stop by Z23 sometimes.

Somewhere around the sea

You could see 2 Aircraft carrier in the sea and heading towards the Iron Blood base.

Kaga: Why are we heading towards the Iron Blood Nee-san?

Akagi: Fufu of course to make an alliance with them.

Y/N POV

Why do i have a feeling that the IJN will going to have a Foxes, Oni, A rabbit and a yandere with them ship i think im being paranoid i might have watch to much anime.

Friedrich Der Grobe: Now, now what are you thinking?

Friedrich Der Grobe has gotten closer to me i mean super close to the point she would hug me.

Y/N: Nothing.

Friedrich Der Grobe: If you are not thinking something then spoil me more this is really fun.

Y/N: fine.

I started to feed her the food.

When did i become a father im still in my teens.

Friedrich Der Grobe: Mmm....

This will be a long adventure for me and i might never get used to this.

( An: 2703 words too much for a part 2. Here's the part 2 hope you like it. Picture and Music does not belong to me. Azur lane goes to Yongshi, Yostar and Manjuu.)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

50.5K 1.4K 16
Not complete Lets cut this short Y/n + reincarnated = nagato (yeah, so just to remind you this is not a reader story because im going to change the...
73.6K 889 18
I don't own Highschool dxd. I don't own any pictures shown. Those belong to their respective owners. I only own the new plot parts.
58.6K 993 28
I am USS Long Beach, after being dismantled I was transported to another world and threatened with death by a goddess, so now I will cooperate with t...
9.6K 240 14
Essentially all of jujutsu kaisen but with some of my own ocs added to the story. I don't own Jujutsu Kaisen or the story line, but I do own all ocs...