BEYOND DESIRE- (Completed)

נכתב על ידי LisaHarithas

She is not just his Desire anymore- she is his desire, insanity, attraction, passion, obsession, his demand t... עוד

PROLOGUE
PART-I
PART-II
PART- III
PART-IV
PREVIEW FOR PART-V
PART-V
PART-VI (A)
PART VI (B)
PART- VII (A)
PART- VII (B)
PART-VIII (MEGA UPDATE)
PART- IX (A)
PART- IX (B)
INTERLUDE
PART-X
PART- XI
PART- XII
PART- XIII
PART- XIV
PART- XVI
PART- XVII
PRECAP of PART-XVIII
PART- XVIII
PART- XIX
PART XX
PART- XXI (Last Part)

PART- XV

8K 457 56
נכתב על ידי LisaHarithas

PRESENT TIMELINE

(Continued from last Part)

Raizada Mansion, Delhi:

The weather in RM was stormy, to say the least. Tina had left to her place crying, and Dadi had a difficult time placating her friend's family. They were absolutely unforgivable about breaking the alliance.

When nothing worked, she blasted Arnav for not living up to her expectations and thwarting a perfect bride. She blamed Arnav for straining ties with her friend of old times.

Arnav couldn't stand that and there was a heated exchange of words between the matriarch and her grandson. Anjali tried mollifying both of them, for fear that their relationship might turn turbulent. Things quickly escalated out of control and Dadi collapsed on the couch unconscious.

Arnav and Anjali were never more scared in life. They cared for their precious Dadi. For all her stubbornness, she had fiercely loved, protected and raised them after their parents passed away.

Anjali sobbed her eyes out in the hospital. Even though she said nothing, Arnav felt that she accused him of Dadi's current state.

Arnav slumped down into a chair infront of the ICU. 

Dadi was placed on opioids and her frail body was hooked up to a multitude of machines.

As her body stirred gently, both the siblings were ushered into the ICU by the doctor.

"Keep her stress free", he advised them

"I am sorry Dadi", Arnav apologized genuinely, "it was never my intention to hurt you"

Dadi nodded faintly as Arnav held her hand and kissed it softly.

"Promise me you will marry Tina", she said in a weak tone

Arnav  was in a fix. Taking a deep breath, he spoke, "Dadi, please relax. Things will go as you wish. I will marry, soon you will see a Raizada heir", he calmed her, "Rest well and come home soon"

That night Anjali wanted to stay back at the hospital with Dadi. Arnav came back home, and closed his eyes trying to find a way out.

The picture of his weak Dadi attached to tubes in the hospital flashed before him. He had never seen his Dadi so feeble. It crushed his heart. On the other hand, he thought about the love of his life and the threat she was under.

"Khushi", he whispered. It was late at night and he didn't want to call & bother her. How he wished he could have her in his arms now! He cast his mind back to their private moments.

A call from Sameer roused him up abruptly, "Sir, we have an emergency"

"What happened Sameer, are my wife and son okay?"

"They are, sir, though we have information from Lucknow that Shyam's uncle has been murdered"

"What?" Arnav was stunned

"We think it is him sir... Shyam, And he is missing"

"Since when?"

"Yesterday"

"Sameer, tighten up the security around Khushi and Arvin"

"Already done sir"

"We need your orders as to how to proceed further"

"I'll call you back"

Arnav cut the call, and as he meant to call Aman, he saw an incoming call from Nainital.

"Sirji", the familiar female voice said

"Payal", Arnav asked, "what happened?"

"Is she safe?" she asked

"Yes, she is", he said

"Okay...", Payal said in an anxious tone

"What happened Payal?"

"He is here Sirji... he is here.."

The line disconnected.

"Shit", Arnav swore. His senses were up. He knew the monster was drawing close.

Arnav locked his bedroom door, and ensuring complete secrecy, he conferenced both Aman and Sameer explaining the seriousness of the situation.

"He is moving towards her", Arnav said, his voice clearly distressed, "he is trying to track her down"

"How does he even know that she is alive?" Aman was puzzled, "Her family has always maintained that she was killed in the landslide"

That got Sameer thinking, "Sir, I need to first figure out if he is working alone or if he has accomplices"

"That bast*rd should not come close to my family", Arnav was ballistic

"Absolutely, I will do everything to ensure that they are safe", Sameer said

"He creates terror everywhere he goes", Arnav concluded, "Send your men to Nainital, keep a close guard"

"Right away", Sameer said

"What do you plan to do sir?" Sameer asked

"Sir, please let me say something", Aman interrupted Arnav, "I think she would be safest with you, both of them"

Arnav thought for a second, "You are right Aman", he said, "it's time"

"Tighten the security around my house Aman, and I want you to go get Khushi personally", he added, "Dadi is hospitalized, I cannot step out of Delhi"

"No worries sir", Aman assured, "will be done"

"Sameer, please get my son from Nagpur, I will call and let the Vades know right away"

"Absolutely sir, the little guy will be safe with me"

Arnav called the Vades in Nagpur. Dr.Deepak Vade was surprised at the late night call.

"Is everything okay Arnav beta?"

"No sir, it's not", Arnav said politely, "we tracked him, he has made a move, we are worried about their safety"

Dr.Vade gasped as he understood what Arnav said.

"What should we do now? Deepak asked worried

"Do you remember Sameer; he is coming to meet you now", Arnav said, "please send Arvin with him"

"Ok beta, but how will we explain to our neighbors here?" Deepak was concerned, "it should not raise a suspicion if that creep traces her to us"

"You are right, please send Nanditha away to her village or to any other trustworthy relatives you have", Arnav suggested, "Since everyone thinks it's her son, you can say that she left with the baby for some emergency"

"Alright", Deepak said, "but please keep me posted, I'm worried about both of them"

Arnav could feel the sincere love in the old man's words, "definitely", he said, "but please take care of yourselves,; Any suspicious activity let me know right away", Arnav emphasized.

It was a long night for Arnav. Sleep eluded him as the danger moved closer.

.....................

Now it's time for you to go to sleep... ;-) After commenting on this, of course...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

303K 11.1K 27
A 30 year old man deprived of happiness for his whole life... suddenly like a fresh breathe of air a girl a simple little young girl enters his life...
273K 11.4K 31
(#218 in Fan Fiction on 22nd May 17) Welcome to Arshi Mania.... This book will definitely give reminiscence of our IPKKND.... This is based on the or...
308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
194K 10.6K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...