The Third Saiyan

Bởi ArcticFox20

What if Vegeta and Goku weren't the only two Saiyan children to escape? What if a third Saiyan born a few yea... Xem Thêm

Intro
Junior Attacks, Defend Earth!!!
Another Saiyan?
Capsule Corp
Who To Bring Back?
Tournament of Power (P1)
Alert!
T.o.P. (P2)
TOP (P3)
TOP (FINAL)
Attention!
The Saiyans Arrive
A Thanks To BSGNetwork
Emperor of the Universe arrives!
Thorn's Return To Earth
(What-If) Super Saiyan 3 but Blue?
Familiar Face
Different World, Same Problems
Thorn Vs Perfect Cell
Hardcore Training
Bojack's Resurrection
Hardcore Training (Thorn/Gohan)
Warrior (Thorn SSGSS3)
Almost Easy (Goku SSBK)
Hail to the King (Vegeta Blue Evolution)
Training with Reina
A Hero And....A Princess?
Hero and Princess [Part 2]
Questions...
Thorn's True Rage Unleashed
One Last Fight
Just A Thought
Fan Requested Chapter
Explanation.
Time of Reflection
DB Legends Ideas
Finish the Fight
I Have An Idea, Need Opinions
Changing Fates
SSGSS3 Mastery Training
Learning Control over Power

Saving A Loved One

386 2 0
Bởi ArcticFox20

After a long tenure of training on Beerus's planet with both the God of Destruction and his aid Whis, Thorn had been sent home in order to see his beloved wife Reina. Before he left her for his training she had been taking care of their child who at the time was only 4 years old but was strong little saiyan. Thorn entered the home expecting to hear his wife or child but instead it was silence...this made his senses kick into overdrive and he immediately searched the house trying to find anything that would help him find Reina or his child Tora. Just then Thorn heard sniffling coming from a closet in his son's room, he opened the door to the closet and there he saw his child Tora who had been trying not to cry but once he was in the arms of his father that shield broke and the tears couldn't stop flowing. Thorn's embrace at least to those that had known him for years would say that he knew how to make even the most hardened of people just drop their shield and tell them everything about why they acted like that. Thorn wiped his son's tears away and said in a soft tone of voice "Tora...where's your mother?" His child pointed at the wall where a note was pinned to it, thorn read the note and immediately Tora felt his father's energy growing. Thorn then said in a soft yet serious tone to Tora "How about we go visit your aunt Bulma for a bit? Besides you can hang out with Trunks and I'm sure by now Goten will be there." Tora smiled and nodded only for Thorn to smile back and say "alright let's get a day bag ready for you and we'll head over there." Thorn then thought to himself while helping Tora get ready (Dammit....I knew something was wrong with Frieza! That bastard must have my wife and I'm going to kill him if he does.) Thorn and Tora finally were ready and this time Thorn didn't hesitate on wasting time, he used his instant transmission technique and he sensed Vegeta was at the gravity chamber so he used that energy source to teleport there. Vegeta saw both Thorn and his child appear which made him say "Let me guess...you need Bulma to take care of him for you today?" Thorn handed the day bag to Tora while saying "Go see if Trunks is around okay? I need to talk to uncle Vegeta for a bit." Tora nodded and before leaving he motioned for a hug from both his father and his uncle, Thorn happily did this however Vegeta rather skeptically hugged the saiyan child. Once Tora was out of sight Thorn said to Vegeta "I need you and Bulma to keep Tora here as long as possible, I think Frieza has kidnapped Reina." Vegeta's eyes widened at this and then he said to Thorn "If he has done such a thing then you best head to planet 176, it's one of Frieza's trafficking planets." Thorn looked shocked as he realized what may happen to her...This angered him more and more making Vegeta place a hand on Thorn's shoulder while saying "Calm down. There's still time to stop him, if you want I'll give you a hand with tracking down Frieza. I've had to work on the ship that is a part of this trafficking." Thorn nodded and said while still retaining his anger "Let's go. I want to kill Frieza for what he's done." Vegeta smirked slightly while saying "Sounds like me a back when I was still against you and Kakarot. Let me get my armor and we'll go." Thorn nodded again and this time while waiting for Vegeta he went to find his son Tora however when he did Bulma was reading him a story that eventually made him go to sleep, she laid him down on the couch with a pillow under his head and a warm blanket covering him up. Bulma then walked over to Thorn and said quietly "What's wrong? You look like you need a hug." Thorn paused trying to compose himself however as he went to speak no words and no sound could be made, Bulma took this as a sign that he was hurting big time but she couldn't figure out why until finally Vegeta arrived by simply saying to her "Reina's been taken by Frieza in an effort to get Thorn to chase him down....I'm going to help him, Bulma keep that child safe." She nodded and hugged the two Saiyans while saying "Good luck to you both....bring her back safe Thorn I know you can do it." His eyes filled with determination and his usual focus showed that he was ready and this time he said while looking at Bulma "Keep my son safe. I believe in you Bulma."

(Timeskip-Desert)

Vegeta and Thorn arrived in the desert where a Frieza force ship was there gathering a few Earthlings for their trafficking run, Thorn began to sense energies there and almost immediately he sensed his wife's energy. Thorn told Vegeta that he wanted to handle this on his own however he was grateful to have Vegeta assist him, the prince nodded and said while placing a hand on Thorn's shoulder "Good luck....I'll hang out here in case things go wrong." Thorn nodded back and headed to save the people that Frieza's group had captured, Thorn being fast and strong along with some training with Roshi about pressure points made taking down the soldiers very easy. As Thorn began to break the Earthlings free a member of the group named Tagoma appeared while saying "So it seems the infamous Thorn is here to save some Earthlings? Why don't you step away from them and I won't kill you for interfering in our plans." Thorn stood and faced the man saying as he powered up to his Super Saiyan form "Why don't you think about who I am and what I've accomplished in my lifetime? I'm currently above your level and even if you could match my Super Saiyan form....that doesn't include the fact that I'm still faster and stronger than you!" Tagoma and Thorn clashed punches and kicks until finally Tagoma used underhanded tactics in order to drop Thorn to the ground, this made the Saiyan angry which for Tagoma was about to be a huge problem.
(Play Song Above)
Thorn growled in anger then in a burst of golden light transformed into his Super Saiyan 3 form, he faced Tagoma while saying "Now you're gonna pay for what you did to me. Get ready!" Thorn charged at Tagoma only to see the Saiyan vanish in a blur, Tagoma went to activate his scouter however his scouter along with himself was kicked into a pile of rocks. Thorn powered up to his maximum in his form and then said while taking the familiar stance "Get ready for the real deal! KAMEHAMEHA!!!" The blue energy wave hit where Tagoma dead on and all that could be heard besides the explosion was Tagoma screaming in agonizing pain but the screams fell on deaf ears as Thorn ignored the screams while saying "Burn in hell you bastard. Now to find your boss." Frieza appeared while saying "Well well.....you managed to destroy my best fighter in the Frieza Force. To what do I owe the pleasure?" Thorn faced Frieza and said "You know why I'm here! Give me back my wife now!" Frieza then said with a look of shock "What on Earth are you talking about? Why would I kidnap your wife?" Thorn knew that Frieza wasn't completely telling the truth so he kicked Frieza in the gut with a vanish attack, Thorn in his frenzy didn't even realize that when he powered up to his max he didn't just increase his strength but he also jumped to his Super Saiyan 4 form. All Frieza saw was this:

It was then that Frieza told Thorn the truth "I didn't kidnap your wife but I know who did...." Thorn grabbed Frieza by the throat and with his energy increasing his strength his hand cinched tight enough for Frieza to feel the pressure but loose enough so that Frieza could speak. Thorn then heard from Frieza "It was my brother Cooler....he's alive again and he's been the one gathering these people. I've been plotting on how to kill you and the other monkeys." Thorn then said tightening his grip even more "If you're lying to me....I swear on my life I will kill you." Thorn then made Frieza blackout but pulling him into a chokehold, Vegeta saw this and wasn't shocked but impressed by how much conviction Thorn was showing. Thorn then looked over where Vegeta was and motioned for him to come to where he was, Vegeta arrived in a few seconds only to hear from Thorn "Watch this bastard for me. I'm going after Cooler." Vegeta nodded and Thorn simply said "Before you ask I'm not dropping this form....I've been trying to maintain it so that I can use it longer." Vegeta then said while looking at Frieza "What did he tell you about your wife?" Thorn simply said in a low growl of a voice "His brother Cooler is the ringleader of this operation and Frieza says he was here for other reasons, I don't care if he's telling the truth or not but he does deserve to be taken at face value." While Vegeta didn't agree with the idea of leaving Frieza alive after seeing what just happened, Vegeta also knew that Thorn being in his state of aggression wasn't someone you made even more angry. Thorn flew towards the ship that Frieza had pointed to which belonged to his brother Cooler, Thorn had fought Cooler when he tried to take over the Earth shortly after he and Goku "killed" Frieza on Namek. What Thorn knew back then was that Cooler was a tough fighter but now after being taught in maintaining his SS4 form for 24 hours as well as learning about God ki and mastering both Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue, Thorn felt as if he was ready to fight Cooler and this time end a fight quickly.

(Cooler's Ship)

As Thorn entered the ship hoping to find his wife his senses kicked in once again, his mind warned him to be careful and as he began to wonder why a voice rang out saying "So my brother ruined my surprise did he? Well no matter....it just means that I get to kill you after you and that other fool killed me!" Thorn then faced the voice only to see that it was Cooler standing there in his final form and judging by the small observation that he made Cooler seemed to be on par with his SS3 form so this fight wouldn't be easy at all. Thorn took a stance and immediately Cooler told the saiyan to follow him outside and that they weren't going to fight inside of the ship. After being led outside Thorn stood in his stance once again and for good reason as Cooler charged at him however being able to see things at a slower pace meant that Thorn was able to devise ways to counter Cooler and that was he did as he vanished and appeared by attacking with a high powered kick that sent Cooler flying into a pile of rocks. Thorn knew that Cooler wasn't done just from that so he knew this fight had to end, Thorn powered up a Kamehameha however just before he fired it Cooler appeared by kicking Thorn in his back sending him flying into the ground face first. The saiyan grunted in pain however what made his pain hurt more was that he dropped from his SS4 form back to his base form, the amount of commitment and concentration to hold that form has always been a bit difficult for Thorn even after being trained for a few months. Cooler noticed this and said while crossing his arms "What's the matter? Did you run out if energy?" Thorn stood up and said after achieving his SS3 form "I'm not done yet you bastard! Bring it on!" The two clashed again which made shockwaves powerful enough to cut through the ground around them, Thorn got the advantage by sending a wave of energy into Cooler's chest which sent the fighter reeling and then Thorn said while powering up to his SS4 form "This is going to be your grave Cooler! And I'm going to make sure you pay for kidnapping my wife!" Thorn continued to power up which was starting to worry Cooler as he had seen Thorn's SS4 form however what he didn't know was that Thorn had more than just the standard Saiyan powerups. It was then that Thorn went beyond his God and Blue forms and went into his SSGSS3 form which made Cooler start to back away as his eyes spotted this:

Thorn then said to Cooler in a low growl of a voice "Time for you to perish Cooler." Thorn moved faster than the speed of light and when he reappeared his fist had punched a hole through Cooler's stomach! Even Vegeta was surprised by this however Thorn removed his fist and sent Cooler down to the ground with a kick, then Thorn dropped to the ground and said while charging up a Final Kamehameha "I'll see you in Hell!!!! FINAL..KAMEHAMEHA!!" Cooler screamed in agonizing pain however those that could hear it ignored it since Vegeta nor Thorn felt.bad about what just happened to Cooler. Thorn then used his instant transmission to go to Vegeta and sure enough once he did Vegeta said with a smirk "Well done. You've proven that your anger is your weapon and that vengeance is your song." Thorn powered down albeit slightly as he was still in his God form as he grabbed Frieza while saying "Access codes for the ship. Now." Frieza hesitated as he looked at the form that Thorn was still in but he finally told them to Thorn just before feeling and hearing his own neck snap in a matter of a second. Vegeta who hated Frieza with every ounce of his being was shocked by the action that Thorn had just committed, Thorn looked at Vegeta and said "I got what I needed from him...his usefulness had been outlived." Vegeta then said after a small groan "Still...you could've just told me to kill him." Thorn flew back to the ship in search of his wife Reina, his mind was only filled with worry and hope that he would find her. During his search Thorn began to sense for her energy as he had been trying to keep her scent fresh in his mind, after a few minutes Thorn was about to give up unt ill l he heard from the other end of the room "Thorn! Is that you?" He rushed over to the voice and lo and behold there was his wife Reina who looked like she had been been through hell only for her to feel a hug that showed how happy he was to find her. Reina was nervous as she had seen his newest and well maintained SSGSS3 form however she was able to get past this nervousness when she saw his eyes. Even though Thorn's eyes weren't his usual brown they still showed the usual emotion when she was around him and that emotion was content and safety, Thorn helped her from the cage she was in and began to carry her bridal style until his body froze. For whatever reason he couldn't just leave those that were captured in the cages but he finally had saved Reina and even she would've said the same thing about leaving them there. Reina was about to say what his mind already knew but she passed out from exhaustion, Thorn didn't worry as he knew that she was alright now that he was there for her. He flew over to Vegeta and said while heading to the city "Thanks for the assist Vegeta! I'm headed back to the city if you want to head back!" Vegeta smirked and said while waving a hand in dismissal "I'm good. I've got some business to handle here." Thorn knew what that meant however he didn't care at this point he had saved his wife and he wanted nothing more than to let her rest and then make love to her again however he had one more task to complete, Thorn had to head to Capsule Corp in order to get his son Tora and then he could head home.

(Capsule Corp.)

After getting to Capsule Corp in order to take their son Tora home, Reina said to Thorn after a mental debate "Thorn....can we talk before we go inside please?" Thorn set his wife down and waited for her words to be heard and when she spoke all.he heard was "You should know that Cooler found a way to limit my energy output, I'm not sure how he did it but I can't feel the same energy I've ever had." This troubled Thorn however he simply said to her "Show me what you mean Reina..." She nodded and began to draw out the energy that she had used before and as she did Thorn never sensed her fiery determination like before and this worried him, his hand went up and he said to her "That's enough...I see what you mean now." Reina sensed her husband's worry and she said while kneeling down to his at face "Hey...it's alright Thorn, I know you want me to be strong but right now my duty as a mother has to be stronger." Thorn thought she was wrong at first but after some debate he finally realized that she was right so he said to her "Then shall we gather our son and head home?" Reina nodded and after opening the door Bulma came around the corner holding a sleeping Tora in her arms, Reina smiled and said softly as she approached Bulma "Well I guess we know who to bring Tora to see if he needs a babysitter." Bulma smiled back and said while handing Tora over to Reina gently "Of course...I'm always happy to help you guys out." She looked at Thorn and as she did Thorn looked away however when he did Bulma could see his battered body since his outfit was a bit ruined, she said while examining the scars and cuts "Always have to be reckless don't you?" Thorn scoffed like Vegeta however he knew that she was right, Bulma then grabbed a bottle from her lab coat and said while showing it to them both "I'm going to spray this on your wounds...it should neutralize the pain and cause you to heal a bit faster." Thorn was skeptical but since he wasn't in a position to argue he reluctantly agreed to letting Bulma try her new product, she carefully sprayed his wounds which caused Thorn to wince however he stayed as still as possible until finally Bulma was finished. He went to speak however his body began to heal itself and as he examined his old wounds Bulma simply said "Suprising isn't it? I've been trying to get it to work for a while now and it looks like I did." Thorn then smiled at Bulma and said "Thank you..I wasn't expecting you to help me like this." Bulma waved a hand in dismissal and said "No worries...besides I had to help you since you've been helping me out here with renovations and moving the heavy machines." Reina looked at Thorn with a confused look but he simply said to his wife "How do you think we got the house we have now?" Reina went to speak however Bulma said in Thorn's defense "He asked me if he could work for me to make some money and buy a house to move into the woods like Goku does and I simply gave him a house I've made in the past for you two to move into." Reina was still skeptical however she finally smiled and said "Alright I trust you Bulma...also thank you for taking care of Tora for us." After a few more goodbyes and making sure everything was gathered the couple headed to their home with Bulma waving them off, after they had left Vegeta returned and said while placing his hands on Bulma's shoulders "You did good today, thanks for making him do his job." Bulma smirked and said while grabbing one of Vegeta's hands "You did good as well..especially getting him fired up out in the desert." The two chuckled a bit before heading inside and continuing their normal day after an intense and emotional day for all those involved.

(Location-REDACTED)

A lone Frieza force ship landed in the snowy mountains and after the door opened out emerged a new saiyan along with his father who simply said to his son "Broly...let's find the dragonballs and return Lord Frieza to life." The tall saiyan nodded and looked at the horizon waiting for the sun to rise before setting off which confused his father however he didn't speak he simply thought to himself (And while we are here we can kill that nuisance to the Lord known as Kakarot and the Prince himself!)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.7K 32 22
Well, I am new to writing stuff so I may not know what am I doing but I hope you like my new concept. If you are a Saiyan, then chances are, you will...
50 2 13
Drakon was a saiyan sent to Earth. But why? He's soon to discover his mission to protect Earth from sure destruction
2.1K 26 11
What if, Goku had another child? Or maybe two? Or three? Younger than Gohan, but older than Goten? Can they handle the challenge that may come their...
2.6K 81 17
this is a story about a Saiyan named son Goku a.k.a kakarot who trains alongside his best friend Vegeta and takes care of earth and because of frieza...