MILAN (⚠️UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUC...

由 bryfrmstarbucks

PART ONE: MILAN WARNING⚠️ : This Book Is NOT FOR THE WEAK!! I repeat IT IS NOT FOR THE WEAK! ---- "This! Is... 更多

Warning⚠️⚠️‼️
ONE~ Birth of an Aquarius♒
TWO~ Toxic Parents
THREE~ New "Friend"
FOUR~ Cauchemars de Ruby
FIVE~ ROYALTY
SIX~ MOM
SEVEN~ Time before 8:00
EIGHT~ Young Lady too soon
NINE~ SKATE or LIFE
TEN~ 9 months later
ELEVEN~ Logic of the GAME
TWELEVE~ KENGI PLACE
THIRTEEN~ RUBY DAY🌹
FOURTEEN~ White Horse🦄
FIFTEEN~ Expulsion🍁
SIXTEEN~ Butterflies for real
SEVENTEEN~ Sweet THIRTEEN
EIGHTEEN~ WHAT Happens in the Dark
NINETEEN~ Repeat after 12 hours
TWENTY~ A Good Drug Dealer
TWENTY ONE~ A Closet Full of Things
TWENTY TWO~ From the outside looking in
TWENTY THREE~ Solid Answers
TWENTY FOUR~ Mi Safe Haven
TWENTY FIVE~ Nothing short of 30 Days
TWENTY SIX~ The Start of Something
TWENTY SEVEN~ R.A.N
TWENTY EIGHT~ More than you think
TWENTY NINE~ SAil Out
THIRTY~ Stained
THIRTY ONE~ "God Got Me"
THIRTY TWO~ Ro-Triangle
THIRTY THREE~ Affirmative
THIRTY FOUR~ BACK ON
THIRTY FIVE~ Cauchemars De Milan🎭
THRITY SIX~ a ROYAL day (⚠️)
THIRTY SEVEN~ An unbreakable Lo-Ve
THIRTY EIGHT~ A princess's Knight
THIRTY NINE~ Promises to Keep
FORTY~ Exposure
FORTY ONE~ THE START OF SOMETHING MORE
FORTY TWO~ Starting Over
FORTY THREE~ Over It
FORTY FOUR~ Le Seul et Unique
FORTY FIVE~ Nightingale
FORTY SIX~ Cardinalidae
FORTY SEVEN~ Words of theirs
FORTY EIGHT~ Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all
FORTY NINE~ Unfinished Business
FIFTY~ Independance day
FIFTY ONE ~ Cut Ties
FIFTY TWO~ New Ties
FIFTY THREE~ A night to remember
FIFTY FOUR~ All Black, in a Suburban
FIFTY FIVE~ Confessing "Sin"
FIFTY SIX~ No Mercy
FIFTY SEVEN~ Oppositions
FIFTY EIGHT~ One Harmless Gift
FIFTY NINE~ FRIENDS.
SIXTY~ cupCakes and Roofies
SIXTY ONE~ Guilty as Charged
SIXTY TWO~ JAIL BIRD| I
SIXTY THREE~ The New Girl
SIXTY FOUR~ Deliver Us from Gane
SIXTY FIVE~ 7/11
SIXTY SIX~ Snakes in the Garden of Eden
SIXTY SEVEN~ The Light Angel
SIXTY EIGHT~ Love makes you do crazy things
SIXTY NINE~ Precious Little Life
SEVENTY~ When the Party's Over
SEVENTY ONE~ God's Will
SEVENTY TWO~ BESTFRIENDS | I
SEVENTY THREE~ BESTFRIENDS | II
SEVENTY FOUR~ Clean Up on Elton Ave
SEVENTY FIVE~ Not Necessarily ona Break- kinda
SEVENTY SIX~ Different Family Strokes
SEVENTY SEVEN~ Back to Square One
SEVENTY SEVEN~ And to Meet Ms. Carter
SEVENTY EIGHT~ Two ways
SEVENTY NINE~ Herc's Play
EIGHTY~ T . O .
EIGHTY TWO~ New York vs Milan Carter | II
EIGHTY THREE~ New York vs Milan Carter | III

EIGHTY ONE~ New York vs. Milan Carter | I

268 12 5
由 bryfrmstarbucks

FIFTEEN| Trial and Error

~

"Look at them," Tony tapped his partner as they sat in a UC car. "Just walking around like their untouchable."

"I'm starting to think this is an obsession." Marvin laughed amused. "Why we sitting here and not grabbing them guys up?"

Tony smacked his lips finally breaking eye contact from the group of guys for the first time in twenty minutes, "We don't have the right probable cause right now."

"So why we here?"

"These guys meet at this house everyweek on the same day." He stated for a matter of fact, "I think this could be a stash house or something."

"Righhtttt." Marvin scoffed, "That's obviously a one way in one way out type of spot Tony—"

"These kids are smarter then they look." He laughed putting his attention back on the group. "Just wait until we see a big player."

"A big player." Marvin couldn't take his new partner serious. The whole reason he was stuck with the guy was because of his obsession with this certain case and now he was just being pulled into it.

Before he could even blink Tony started the car again saying, "Bingo."

Marvin turned to him in confusion, "Bingo to what?"

"Rylen Smith." Tony was happy as he cruised after the boys once they'd pulled off. He didn't see the guy in the passenger seat, but you couldn't miss the face tatted felon.

Getting out the area to the supposed "Stash house" Marvin threw on the lights giving the guys the warning to start pulling over, which they smartly complied to without any trouble.

"Stay calm Tony." Marvin tried to get through before Tony got out the car. Rylen watched the base head get out the car in annoyance. He told G to put the Glock up in the compartment and to put his hands on the dash board for Tony to see.

He didn't need his friend getting shot up in his whip.

Turning his head when the knocks came down on his window, he rolled it down with a smile, "How can we help you officers?"

"Let me see your license and registration." Tony asked plainly and boldly looking all in Rylen car looking for probable cause.

He seen none.

Ry nodded, "Ight just don't shoot me while I reach over." He was being funny but serious at the same time as he went inside his glove to grab his shit.

"I'm surprised you got this type of car," Tony said with a smile, "You must be one of them new SoundCloud rappers my nephew been talking about."

Rylen laughed at him, "I might be. Them niggas get dough."

"Yeah I'll be right back." Tony wasn't gone take long at all, all he did was go back and told Marvin to get out the car and follow his lead.

That he was only gonna ask them questions now that he noticed G was in the car too.

"Step outta take the key out the ignition and step out the car for me please?"

"What we do?" Rylen asked with a mug on his face.

"I'm sure you know how this about to go, just do what he says so this can go round smoothly." Marvin was just "doing his job" as far as he seen it. He wasn't gonna let Tony go overboard.

"Man." Rylen clenched his jaw but got out the car anyway, G doing the same, almost immediately both getting handcuffed on the ground.

"What man?! I'm out the car what, I got a warrant out or some?" Tony had spread Ry legs apart before he started questioning him.

"Where were you guys lastweek between 12 and 2:34 in the morning?"

"Prolly getting pussy— eh man! The fuck you doing yo knee in my back!"

"A man was found in his car dead not too far out off 122nd. Ain't that where the mob frequently do there deals?" He asked.

Rylen coughed out, "I don't know what the fuck you talking about man."

"I can't breathe man—" he croaked.

Tony got up and pulled him off the ground slamming up against his car getting him to where he could hear him close, "I know you went to see Tyler Rodriguez before he killed his self—

"Because I grew up with his cousin? Cause I gave a fuck about him getting his ass beat in prison sure?" Rylen laughed, "I went to see him, but whatever happened to that guy— me and my buddy's ain't have shit to do with that."

"I'm watching you guys."

"Watch man." Rylen smiled bloody, "all we do is fuck bitches and make ain't shit music."

"Tony let's let them go." Marvin told him as he let G up, dusting him off.

Tony kept his eye on Rylen's in disgust as he turned him around letting him out of the cuffs. "I'm gonna get you guys myself."

"That sounds nice." Rylen laughed, "I should make that a song name too."

He laughed all the way into the car even after he pulled off. Tony however was hot, "Now what did you get outta that?"

"Shut the fuck up Marvin."
The car was silent until they got to the precinct and they could finally split up. While Marvin went to his desk, Tony went to the back where he knew Victor would probably be.

Knocking before he walked in, he heard his old partners voice boom from the inside.

"How's the girl?" He asked him upon walk in. Steven shrugged saying, "she ain't talk since she heard her cousin committed suicide." Scoffing he continued, "You think a girl of this caliber literally killed those boys?"

"I think she probably finished it." Tony shrugged saying, "you heard her, one minute she doesn't remember next all she sees at night is her cousins looking at her like dead fish? Somethings excruciatingly wrong with her—

"And we don't have enough time to gather evidence to say that, Tony." Victor stressed, "You went to see her friends?"

"Those kids ain't give shit up." I shrugged, "Listen Vic, we could do it the other way—

"No, for one we already got Evelyn talking to the girl, that's as far as I'm pushing it. Chief finds out about this shit—"

"My wife's friend is counting on me to bring Justice to her son Victor. A psych evaluation is a great way to get somebody to confess— it isn't like it wouldn't be consenting if the girl said  ok? Eve has a degree for the shit."

"Do you hear yourself Tony?" He asked him, Tony shrugged in response.

"She's a 15 year old girl that's been in and out surgeries since she was born alright— she's built on trauma all I'm saying is maybe we need to use different tools to find the truth. We can't ask the kid in the ICU, so why not the only one alive?" He questioned.

"This is why you got put off your own case." Victor laughed, "Let Eve to do her job the right way: it isn't the 50s anymore Tony."

"If it was the 50s we would've had progress by now."

~

"The fucking boys scooped us up today!" G came in Cakes house with Rylen following right behind him.

"What?" Sammy questioned, "What happened?"

"Man they was asking bout that fucking lawyer." Rylen shrugged, "it's nothing to worry about though, bitch ass niggas couldn't even bring us in, it seemed like some shady shit."

"All I'm saying is; we could've took they bitch asses on a chase."

"And get hot for nothing." Rylen mugged him, "You gotta use your head more fam."

"They only pressured up cause Mi trial coming up and they tryna find shit to pin her in there longer." Hercu said coming from the back, "Until shit cool down everybody gotta be on they best behavior."

"Fuck is that supposed to mean?" Fi asked.

Fo smacked his lips as he side eyed her saying, "Shit going up right it ain't obvious to you." Sparking his blunt he began to think, "It ain't gone be too hot before we do that Italy shit?" They attention turned to Hercu who sat in on the couch slouching over.

Rubbing his face he answered, "it shouldn't be. Either way they ain't stopping shit we got business to handle."

"Wait am I hearing shit—" cakes said scooping in with Benji in her arms. "Who all going to Europe?" Cakes eyed them all.

"Everybody but you." G mumbled.

"Boy I'll beat yo ass." Cakes laughed, "but no for real—

"It's for business girl." Fi told her, "you ain't gone wanna go."

"I'm going for the fun bitch, count me in." Cakes said letting Benji out her arms. He walked to Hercu making him put down the wood— "Who gone be watching lil bad ass." Hercu asked as he let Benji play with his chains.

Cakes rolled his eyes, "His fucking daddy and his bitch ass wife." The house erupted in laughter, Sammy shook her head, "It's still up with them."

"Been." Cakes rose her eyebrow getting mad at the situation all over again as she began going on a rant.

"He don't think I know what that bitch tryna do and when I get the chase ima beat her fucking ass." She mentioned talking about Vlad's quote on quote "wife". "I deserve a break any fucking ways."

"You do girl." Sammy gave her a small hug. "What yall doing in my house anyway speaking of break— when ima get one?" Sammy and Fiona gasped at her choice of words.

"Bitch move into a new crib and don't know how to fucking act." Sammy moved off her making Cakes laugh. "Shut up hoe, but nah for real Herc why you keep calling yo lil meetings at my shit?" She mugged him playfully.

"The boys all on my dick, yo shit safe." He shrugged. "Besides it's about Mi and Tyler situation— some boys on the inside told me some hot shit—

"Like what?" Rylen popped a grape in his mouth, "Tyler dead, we know that already."

"And now they pushing the trial date on Mi." Hercu finally spoke what he knew for the past week. "They started the process over on her and shit— we can't even get in contact wit her no more cause of our ties in this shit."

"That's why the boys looking at us funny?" G mugged, "What we gone do—

"What I said earlier Nigga stop asking me that shit!" Herc spazzed, "I'm trying my best! Gane don't give a fuck gang— I'm lowkey on my own with this shit and with Mi in there alone—"

"What you think she gone switch?" Cakes asked folding her arms as disgust ran across her face as she looked at him. He just held his head shrugging.
"Mi ain't no fucking snitch dummy!" Sammy angrily yelled, "Me and Mi done did so much fuck shit she don't even like speaking of half the shit she do in the streets."

"But nah for real." Fi agreed. "When Mi come in the house she act like she scrub that shit from memory."

"Y'all don't understand though." Hercu looked at them, "Mi ain't never been under pressure like this—

"Bitch she's been through worse." Cakes came to her defense, "she gone come home. And ima make sure of it."

"Anything else y'all need to discuss y'all need to find a new fucking sanctuary cause this ain't it bitch." She then grabbed  Benji from where he was going to the door leaving.

They just stood there in normal silence the only thing being heard was the music playing from the Tv. Fi shook her head going to sit by Hercu seeing he was beyond stressed.

She hated how she could read niggas moods— courtesy of her childhood and profession. It was like a super power she could make any nigga feel good about themselves.

"Stop stressing babes, Snap good. You should be first to know that." Hercu just looked at her blankly as she sat next to him concerned. "You know the bitch is so ion know why you so on dick—

Hercu chuckled a little finally breaking eye contact from her. "You swear you know her Lil ass."

"I do."

"So then you know Mi actually real life crazy?" He turned to her in all seriousness. "You've seen her break when she get mad— them fucking cops get her to act like a fucking fool fuck the case! Fuck all this shit! She's going to the fucking psych ward and they throwing away the fucking key Fiona!" He stood up so they all could see him finally blow.

He was stressed out that Gane wouldn't help him and that his bestfriend was dead and couldn't help him.

If he had just some help this shit would go smoother. But he had no one and he was surrounded by grown ass kids that acted like they could see in foggy lenses.

They never seen Herc like this, he was more of a action dude and never spoke.
So they just shut up and let me rant on.

"So yeah, I'm fucking stressed that girl is a fucking weirdo and we all just sit here and act like we don't call her SNAP FOR A FUCKING REASON! We fucking built a hood terminator or some shit wrapped in a pretty fucking bow. It's only a second for them people know who Snap is and start connecting fucking dots in this bitch."

Fi took all of it in— everybody did, but Fiona was the first to speak up. "Mi was built under pressure Hercu. She can handle them niggas, it's above you now— all you gotta do is trust in my girl."

"She say the wrong thin—

"She's not. Believe it or not she's smarter then all of us combined—

"Speak for yourself." G mumbled getting up, "I got some bricks I need to get off since we finna be acting normal, ima get wit yall niggas later."

"Shit I'm finna slide with yo cuz." Fo said gettin up with his gun on his hip, "Herc everything gone be smooth gang. Fuck Gane you got this shit this far— she got it from here." Patting him on his back he let him sulk in his thoughts in peace as he walked away being let out by Sammy.

"I need a drink."

~
February 2, 2016
//Milan\\
~

"Milan, can you look at me?" Dr. Evelyn asked as I looked everywhere but her. "I told you I don't wanna be here."

"Ok but where'd you find the knife."

"Why does it matter, they found me first." I shrugged, "it's not even that bad and it was 2 weeks ago." I chuckled rolling my eyes.

"Trying to kill yourself is funny to you?" Doc asked me. I finally looked at her, but it was a very plain look, "I wasn't trying to self delete miss."

"Sureee." She nodded, "So what were you doing?"

I shrugged, "I don't like being interrogated by you." I told her using one her methods. She held her infamous serious look, "I'm not trying to interrogate you Milan, I care about you—

I laughed at her obnoxiously, "I'm still wondering whose paying you to do these sessions cause I'm sure it isn't that bitch Jennifer!" I laughed, "that hoe left me for dead, it wasn't Cakes cause she has shit to do.... Whose paying for you lady?"

"I told you— I'm doing this because I care."

"Why?!" I blew up, "you keep on saying that shit but I don't need you to care about me bitch! I can handle my fucking self I've been good my whole fucking life!"

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself." STOP! She's trying it just count—

I laughed aloud saying, "Fuck counting dude. You're trying to make mad."

"You're already mad, I'm just trying to see why." She folded her arms as she sat at her desk, "talking helps, we been talking and it worked— until you showed me it didn't. Why act like we were actually getting somewhere then turn around and try to kill your self Milan?"

"I wasn't trying to kill myself okay." I told her seriously, "I just went a little too far, tryna see what the hype was about cutting yourself."

"And did you find it?" I watched as she eyed me trying to find a hint of emotion behind them but she couldn't, and she wasn't exactly going too.

Im not the one that wants to kill myself.

"I'm just numb to this bullshit." I shrugged at her meaninglessly. She then started laughing at me. Like hard.

As

Fuck.

"What the fuck is funny?" I mugged.

"You are." She retorted as the time bell went off, "awww, seems like it's time for you to go."

"No, I want to know what the fuck is funny?" I folded my arms slouching back in her seat. She did the same.

"How can you be some mean ass numb girl but you get so emotional when you think back—

"No I don't." I mugged her harder. "Girl get out my office." She laughed.

I smacked my lips, "you don't know shit about me."

"And whose fault is that." She retorted. "Look you be numb miss girl cutting yourself ain't it and it never will be. The strongest people are bread when they can finally talk about the shit that's hurt them the most. Until you can do that baby, you're not numb your just solitary."

She finished putting her new notes about me in a vanilla folder, "you can seriously leave now Milan. Your not the only kid with trauma that I'm helping."

I left making sure I tried to slam the door. She's a bitch for having one them bitches that slow down, and she's a bitch for saying solitary the fuck is that.

Solitary confinement? The fuck is she talking about?

"Why you walking in here like that?" Carmen laughed at me while she did something up there on her bunk.

"You know what solitary mean?"

"No but I'm sure the library do." She smiled sarcastically. I smacked my lips walking to my bed sighing on impact.

Carmen stuck her head out so that I could see her, "You not gone go to the library?"

"Just to find a word?" My face scrunched up, "you being fucking boring Milan." She whined hoping off the top bunk. "You don't do shit but pout about life every fucking day, I wanna have some fun with my sister cousin."

"Stop calling me that, just because we got the same last name DONT mean shit." I turned away from her, "You don't even know me."

"I know you a bipolar bitch that's never happy or satisfied."

"Satisfied for What? I'm in an on going trial that starts tomorrow and that might lead to some bullshit."

"You serious?" She turned me over, "yo trial start tomorrow?"

"Yeah it's more of like the briefing part like if I was to go home who was I gone go with— most likely the system but who gives a fuck."

"You don't got family?"

"I have biological family— the ones that care either dead or on the way." I chuckled humorously she just looked at me weird, "too dark? My bad."

"You don't got no homegirl to help you out?" She asked, "them bitches can't get me with they records." I laughed.

"And your mom?"

"The bitch is a goner now please stop asking me questions." She was lucky my dumbass was tired or I would've slapped her after the third question.

I felt the bed dip and quickly turned to see Carmen was now looking like a lil sad bitch, I didn't even wanna talk to her. "My momma a weirdo too. Except she left me on a bus stop to become a hoe." She laughed, "she thought it'd be cool enough to tell me my real daddy name before she did too, woke up the bitch was gone."

That really sparked my interest, "where she left you?" I hated being a nosy bitch.

"We were in Brooklyn. I was only eight girl— but we not finna just trauma bond right now I know you don't give a fuck for real." She laughed at herself like that shit was nothing going back up to her bed.

She always joked about her momma leaving her but I just thought it was shits and giggles but now she was making me feel bad for her.

And envious.

And curious.
Here I was a mad bitch people called Snap and she was one of those bitches I dreamed about having a worse life then mine.

But maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. "She just really left you on the bus?" I scarcely asked her.

"Yeah girl," I heard her say before there was a long ass pause, "you wanna know why?"

"Kinda." We laughed as she dropped down from her bunk. Standing in front of me waiting for something, "Scoot over."

I looked at her strangely for a cool minute but scooted over seeing she wasn't gone move. "It was tha same day I found out why my last name was Carter and my sisters and my lil brother names were Knox. And when my daddy said he was leaving my mom she just kinda switched up on me— like I didn't even matter and shit and then we were leaving one day and she got me to get on the bus and then we had one the shortest conversations of my life before I fell asleep on the bus, and woke up to that bitch moving." She said with a smile, but I could see the tears welling up in her eyes.

"That's dumb fucked up."

"Man like. I Got off didn't even know I was in Melrose I was out there for a cool 2 months then some niggas had picked me up and then I met this guy named Rixon—"

"That name sound mad familiar—

"Shit it should he did a lot of weird shit, but you know shit happens and he turned out to you know—" she paused.

"Bitches was getting pimped out, on some Trina shit."  She laughed hysterically, "then he got killed by some dope boys and I started fucking on tha one that saved me— now im here." She shrugged again.

"Rixon sound so fucking familiar." The name was hurting my brain, "what he look like?" I asked bypassing her reference to Trina.

"A cracked out DMX." We laughed, "I lowkey miss him. He might've been a weirdo but he was good to me." My head tilted at the words but I wasn't gonna judge.

"So what you do? Go back to school?" I asked her, she nodded. "I had to after I got locked up like a year after that girl they put me in the system and allat, but I got emancipated almost a year ago so shit been smooth. Except me being in here but... it's life." She told me shrugging.

I gasped jealous, "I been tryna get emancipated for literal ever."

"What's stopping you?" Her eyebrows crooked together. I rolled my eyes, "Michael Carter."

"Your father?" She grinned playfully.

"I hate that word." I cringed, "but yeah my moms dead but I don't know where he is."

"Ask the courts that's how they found mine— all I did was drop a name and that social worker had the shit on lock."

"Wait your sperm donor actually signed the birth certificate?" I asked her intrigued. She shrugged, "No, all I had was his name that was the least Sweetness could do before she dropped me off."

"Wait your mom is Sweetness tha fiend?" I asked her she rolled her eyes I laughed a little. "Wowww I'm not judging or anything cause I'm sure my mom did crack too to have been with the nigga she left me with, but I'm just saying your mom— is a hot ass mess and she owes my boy damn near 200 from when she tried to rob him."

Shit tried to the bitch did— I was in holding cell with her momma too and didn't know it until now.

Hell I didn't even know her then until like 3 weeks later riding around with Jstacks and Roc dumbasses.

"Good luck tryna find her she the definition of a crackhead." She rolled her eyes, "everytime we see each other in the streets she act like she don't know I came out her pussy."

My mood saddened hearing that, "you looking like you know that feeling." I heard her ask making me laugh.

"Yeah I think I know that feeling." I scoffed, "I don't even— I don't even talk about that bitch anymore."

"She hurt you too deep? Yeah girl it be like that."

"It's not even her hurting me, the bitch killed me." I wiped a stray tear.

"I was 8 when she got locked up, I was 12 when I saw her for the first time again and my dumb ass had a panic attack and started foaming out the mouth— so she just decided she didn't want to see me again."

I shrugged, "let's not to forget that one time I told her her husband was raping me and she acted like she didn't hear me then dropped dead before I could properly tell her I wish she was dead so yeah fuck her." I laughed. I laughed until I started crying all over again.

Carmen just laid there for a second before she began to hug on me, "she hurt you big time and it's okay to say that. It's okay to be mad at her."

"I'm not even mad at her, I'm mad I thought she could've helped me in the first place." I smiled through the tears wiping them off. "When did you get through your shit?" I asked her bluntly.

She shrugged, "When I thought shit is what it is and god already has my story written so whatever happens next is for a reason."

"Here you go with this guru shit get real." I mugged her.
She laughed at me, "I am being real Mi. I'm starting to think, you think god is against you."

"I think he's been against me from the start." She just laughed at me, "ok then real shit, life has bumps but when people die shit still continues— I can't sweat over that fuck. I'm only 17 and can't count how many abortions I've had or how many guys seen my tits but what matters is, ima do my best after I get outta the pen to be better— you should have the same mindset. Dwelling in misery isn't gonna make life any better."

"Sure." I rolled my eyes, she laughed. "You just have to want it girl." She nudged me saying, "The only person that can stop your happiness is you."

I let her words sink in wholeheartedly cause I was tired of being sad the shit was starting to make my head fat and I felt like I was stressing the wrong shit.

I've been stressing the wrong shit since La'Rome died and with the trial starting I wanted nothing, but to feel utterly calm.

The boys almost got me in there and Evelyn did too and it's not— its not like I know what I do when I black out so I try to remain level headed, but this place— the depression, it makes it hard to distract myself.

All I do is sleep and exercise and talk to Evelyn every week for the past almost month.

While Carmen slept through the night my reoccurring insomnia kept me up. I watched as the guard that stood outside our cell block pace and checked on us through out the night.

I was leaving earlier then everyone so I was just waiting for me to get my breakfast. Three hours past of me staring out the lil window and doing nothing when Alvarez opened the door.

I stood up with a smile, "Hey, hey hey."

"You finally take the anti depressant?" He smiled, I smiled harder as he cuffed me, "negative, I'm just happy to see you husband."

"Girl what I told you about flirting with me." He laughed as we walked to the cafe. Alvarez was a fine bald head man, it didn't hurt to look.

Plus Ron don't even think about me—

"It's my birthday, I can't get that? My boyfriend don't even care to talk to me anymore." I rolled my eyes, " he ain't talk to me since I got here, ain't even tried to check on me."

"You ever think he's just busy?" He asked as I got my food. "Could be." I shrugged, "or maybe he's done with me, we kinda got into it stupid bad before I got transferred." I mentioned eating the apple sauce.

"Was it deep?"

"Eh, not really to me." I shrugged honestly; I'm not even sure if he really even wanted a baby. "Then he'll come around."

"It ain't like we broke up, it's just whose dude doesn't call them at trying times like these— I mean I'm fighting for my innocence and not to mention it's in front of all of New York—

"The blogs too." A different guard informed me, "especially with the trial, that's what the briefing is for."

"So I'm basically famous?" I lowkey gassed.

"Prolly only to the people that watch the news." Alvarez shrugged saying.

"So they gone have me on the tv and shit cause of this case?" I beamed. Now I'm excited.

"It's a big case Milan what did you expect?" Alvarez asked me, I smacked my lips putting the apple sauce down, "it ain't like these people gone see you."

"Righhhtttt." They watched me eat until I was done being disgusted by this shit, and they had me get up and get you know court briefing proper before we left for the hour drive.

I couldn't believe this was how I was actually spending my 16th birthday, I just hoped this shit would be tha last birthday I'd have in this bitch.

_______________________________
Vote
Share
Comment

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

210K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
446K 20.5K 60
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛. 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1/2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. Cover b...
3.9K 242 32
"нє ѕανє∂ мє , ι ∂ι∂ тнє ѕαмє fσя нιм.. мαувє ωє мєт єα¢нσтнєя αт тнє ωяσиg тιмє.. ι ℓσνє∂ нιм , нє ℓσνє∂ мє вυт ∂σєѕ тнαт яєαℓℓу мєαи тнαт ωє ωєяє м...
206K 4.9K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...