Bughead Oneshots

Bởi anxietyandcoldcoffee

Bughead oneshots! Xem Thêm

Hey there, Juliet|| future bughead
Surprise!|| future bughead
Photograph|| part 1
Photograph|| part 2
You Do So Much For Them. For Us
Movie Night
Early Mornings
Towels
Blue
All Of You
Birthday Surprise!
Perfectly Imperfect
End Up Here
Hunger Pains
Takes Two
Can I Be The Groom?
I Want A Baby...
Blue and Gold Shenanigans
Jealousy
Positive
It Isn't Important
Interruptions
I Didn't Want To Wake You
Eternal
9 Months || part 1
9 Months|| part 2
9 Months|| part 3
First Big Fight
Making It Up To Me
The Baby Shower
Move In With Me
Rough Day
A Good Morning
A Cuddly Conclusion
Wash My Hair
Adventures In Babysitting
Game Night
Changing Tides
Lovesick
Quick Question
Early Morning Competition
Love Letters
You'll be a Good Father
Five More Minutes?
I'm Afraid
Santa's Helpers
Crosswind
Day and Night
Yours to Keep
To My Little Bug
Do I Look Like A Rabbit?
Green Eyes
After A Busy Day
Bad Haircuts
Happening Again
Heart Eyes
I Won't Lose You
We're a Team
Out of Town
Enough for Always
Speechless
Lets Build a Snowman
Our Future
Sight of the Sun
Lay With Me
You Forgot|| part 1
The Sleepover
Here For You
Flower Festival
Hearts Will Be Glowing
Coffee and Awkward Conversation
Love Life
4am
Astronomy|| part 1
Astronomy|| part 2
Astronomy|| part 3
Wanted Blessing?|| part 1
Wanted Blessing|| part 2
Keep It
Bad Kisser
Coffee
Our Epilogue
Awkard Meetings

You Forgot|| part 2

2.8K 69 8
Bởi anxietyandcoldcoffee

How?! How could he be so wrapped up in wanting to make sure everything went perfect and yet, he still managed to fuck things up. The past month at work was intense, yes. but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. And he knew things at home had been awkward but that was only because he didn't want to blurt anything out, not until it was the perfect moment, and in hindsight what a stupid move that was. He had no idea just how bad it was. All he wanted was to make sure Betty had an amazing birthday. Now all he could think of is that she left their home thinking he had been cheating on her when in reality he's holding a box with a diamond ring inside, wanting to spend the rest of his life with her. He's been working late because he had been planning on taking her on a trip and he was working extra hours in order to get those days off. The "late" messages were from Toni, who was helping him out with the details.

He speeds down those stairs because this can't be the end. There's no way he's going to allow her birthday to end like this. She deserves the world and if she would let him. He would fight every day to give it to her.

Elevators doors open and she's surprised to see him as she was walking out. He makes sure to block her from the doors, she needs to know the truth. Her eyes are puffy and her face is red. It's an image her never wanted to create.

"Gimme a sec" He wasn't a jogger so there's no surprise when he's struggling to breathe.

She looks towards the ground. Ready to walk by him.

"Betty, listen. I am so sorry. I swear there's a really good explanation."

He was still struggling but anxious to give her his reasons for being a complete dick.

"Betty!"

Of course, Veronica grew impatient, especially since Betty didn't respond to her texts. All 10 unread ones.

Jughead couldn't help but feel annoyed at her interruption. She was a good friend but right now she had horrible timing. "Everyone's good Veronica."

"Thanks for the report Jughead but Betty's bloodshot eyes are saying something different."

He looked back at Betty. She at this point had no reason to hear him out and she could easily leave but something about his eyes made her feel like she would be more heartbroken if she left without hearing him out.

"I'm good V. Can you give us a minute?"

This was good, he thought. She was willing to hear him,

"I'll be right outside." Never tearing her gaze from Jughead. She says it more as a warning to him. Anything happens and she'll see it.

He was about to speak but Betty beat him to it.

"I know you're not big on birthdays Jug but you've always remembered mine."

He struggled to find the words to make her stay. When he was little he would spend hours on thinking what he would've said to his mother. Now to be in the presence of someone that brought him back to that mindset, it terrified him, thinking that his words wouldn't be enough.

"I know. Shit, Betty, I am so sorry, please don't leave. I swear, there's no one else."

He slowly made his way towards, afraid that she would move away but she didn't. He was close to seeing the wet trails she had on both cheeks. He brushed a tear that was running down her cheek. She was holding back more tears.

His eyes pleading for forgiveness. "You know me. I could never."

Tearing up again, Betty hated that the past few weeks had been torturing her. "What am suppose to think Jug? When you push my hand away when I reach out to touch you?"

He let a frustrated sigh. " Here goes." He thinks.

"I...I didn't want you to find it."

"What?"

"That night... I had something in my pocket that I didn't want you to find. I needed you to be asleep so I could figure something out."

She thought about it but she was still confused. Why would she need to be asleep?

He must have seen that he was confusing her even more so he continued to explain.

"I haven't been the biggest talker either because I can't lie to you."

"Jug, I don't understand. What are you trying to say?"

He looked around them. Not exactly his ideal situation but it'll have to do.

"This isn't exactly how I planned on doing this but nothing about us has ever been predictable."

She sees him reach into his pocket and gently hold a royal blue box in between them. Bettys' eyes are glued as her vision gets blurry. He doesn't need to open it for her to know what box holds, he does anyway.

"I needed you to be asleep because I needed to make sure this would fit"

She didn't realize she was holding her breath. It was the most beautiful ring she had ever seen. Beautiful and simple. He knew her taste well even though they had never discussed rings, he knew her style anyway.

Both hands came up and she covered her face while shaking her head. What a turn of events! Here she was getting proposed to when only hours ago she swore to walk away from their life together. But how could she ever? When this life, with him, was all she's ever wanted.

She dropped her hands only to see Jughead had gotten down on one knee. It made her giggle a little and of course, want to cry again. If happiness this time. Thank god for waterproof mascara.

Finally breathing normally again, Jughead took a deep breath and his eyes meant hers, seeing nothing else.

"I have loved you my entire life, Betty. You're my muse, my everything, and you will always be my home."

She bites her lips to keep them from quivering. She'll never get used to Jugheads way with words when expressing how he felt about her.

"You're quite actually the only thing that is keeping me sane."

That made them both chuckle.

"Elizabeth Cooper, will you marry me?"

Even though Jughead knew with every fiber of his being that Betty would say yes, it was still the most frightening question he's ever asked.

For Betty, it was a question she didn't need time to think of the answer. When you know, you know. And without a hint of hesitation, she gave him the only answer she knew.

"Yes! Yes, of course!"

He placed the ring where it belonged before being pulled up by Betty, where he belonged. He twirled her around before placing a kiss on her lips, then her nose, her forehead, then placing little pecks all over her face. Betty giggled in between.

She hugged him again. Excited that this horrible evening of her birthday turned out to be the best one yet. Over her shoulder, she could see Veronica through the glass doors, in tears and jumping for joy. No doubt, knowing what just happened. She smiled widely at her best friend and flashed the ring, Ronnie giving her sign of approval.

Jughead must have felt the interaction. He turned and they gave each other a nod and smile.

He turned back to Betty and settled his forehead against hers."Happy Birthday my love"

She kissed him this time. It felt like forever since they've kissed like this. There was a space that Jug had built the last few days and Betty couldn't break it. But now, what's space? Every insecurity she had felt that past week melted away.

She quickly remembered she still had one question "And the working late hours and messages?"

He chuckled to himself, he almost got away with that one. "I've been working extra hours so I could take you to Paris as part of your birthday gift, Toni's been helping me plan the trip so I told her it was only safe to send messages late at night."

She hugged him tightly. Relieved that it was all misunderstanding.

"Never again." He promised her at that moment. She knew what he meant. He'll spend the rest of his life making sure nothing like this happens again.

She pulled back and took another look at her ring. Then rested her forehead on his lips. She wanted to remember this feeling. The love between the two of them that she felt. She signed deeply and smiled to herself "You make me very happy Jughead Jones"

She felt his lips place a little pressure on her forward, kissing it. Letting her know he felt the same way.

He glanced at the clock above the elevator 11:42pm . He smiled to himself as he quickly grabbed Betty's waist, drawing her closer. She yelped as she took hold at his neck and they filled the room with giggles.

His eyes darkened and he smirked "Looks like I still have time to make this birthday really special"

That smirk was so enticing it made Betty's throat dry up. She nodded and bit her bottom lip.

"Shall I carry you up the stairs?" He already was walking towards the stairway when she quickly took a hold of his hand shook her head.

"You're not fast enough."

He laughed. She knew him too well. "Good point"

The looked over at Ronnies direction, of course, she was still there but this time talking on the phone. Too excited. Must be talking to Archie that she's talking to. They both waved and got her attention. She blew a kiss towards Betty and worded " call me tomorrow" before getting into her car.

They made their way to the elevator and before the doors completely closed he pinned her against the elevator wall, leaving no space between them.

And yes, it was definitely a special night.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

23.4K 325 22
A bunch of cute and sad bughead one shots!! Read and enjoy!!!!!
200K 4.1K 141
Just some Varchie One Shots
70.6K 1.3K 41
All Choni
151K 2.8K 43
bughead Oneshots for all of you bughead fans. angst smut fluff Sad stuff just bughead for you guys!