Not Loved, or Not Found

Od Bethel_4444

A mother gone. A father done. Brothers Harry and Marcel are forgotten behind the leftovers of a bakery. Twen... Více

Warnings and Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
BIG DELAY

Chapter 14 Teaser

1.2K 22 7
Od Bethel_4444

3rd Person P.O.V.:
When Louis, Marcel, and Harry got home, Niall and Zayn were both still home; both decided to take one more day off of work to spend with their boys before their schedule gets back on track. Both Niall and Zayn were up and slightly awake by the time Louis and the boys drove back in. Both Niall and Zayn helped Louis carry the boys and the medicine and breastmilk inside the house. 

VERY short, but I hope it whets your taste for this book!! Love you guys!!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

16.3K 212 43
Harry Styles is a 14 year old boy who lives with his mother, his sister Gemma, and his 3 brothers Niall, Liam, and Zayn. Harry is also in ageplay...
77.5K 2.4K 32
A young girl named Emma meets Louis Tomlinson one day, little did they know it would change both their lives. Emma a girl who had been abused by her...
10.3K 344 38
What happens when a depressed teenage girl who is bullied and abused meets five amazing guys who want nothing but to save her. Maybe they're the only...
925 42 14
Louis Tomlinson is a feisty 19 year old homeless teenager and Harry Styles age 16 is a loving soul in search of a little. What happens next? You'll j...