bucky barnes imagines

welovebucky द्वारा

in which the fem!reader takes part in various cute and fluffy scenarios involving themselves and bucky barnes... अधिक

A/N
i. MEDICINE
ii. CREEP
iii. NEVER HAVE I EVER
iv. BAKING
v. HOME
vi. PANIC ATTACK
vii. SOULMATE AU
viii. PRANK WAR
ix. TECHNOLOGY
x. BREAKUP
xi. HAPPY NEW YEAR
xii. STARGAZING
xiii. CLINGY
xiv. COMA (one)
xiv. COMA (two)
xiv. COMA (three)
xv. SLEEPY
xvi. SURPRISE
xvii. SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN (one)
xvii. SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN (two) [smut]
xviii. NURSE
xix. HALLOWEEN
xx. TRAINING
xxi. NIGHTMARES
xxii. PREGNANT (two)
xxii. PREGNANT (three)
xxii. PREGNANT (epilogue)
xxiii. INSECURE
xxiv. DATING BUCKY WOULD INCLUDE...
xxv. SEX WITH BUCKY WOULD INCLUDE...
xxvi. MISTLETOE
xxvii. MAGNETS
xxviii. STUDYING
xxix. STRESSED
xxx. RIVALRY (one)
xxx. RIVALRY (two)
xxxi. STORM
xxxii. PIANO
xxxiii. BULLETS
xxxiv. SHOPPING
xxxv. HAND IN HAND
xxxvi. SECRETS [smut]
xxxvii. PARENTS (s.s)
xxxviii. MORNINGS
xxxix. POOL DAY
xl. LOCKDOWN (s.s)
xli. CHEATER
xlii. SENSITIVE [smut]
xliii. FAIRGROUND
xliv. OFF LIMITS
xlv. BREAK (s.s)
xlvi. PROUD (100k celebration)
xlvii. WHISPERS
xlviii. AFTER PARTY (s.s) [smut]
A/N
xlix. STRAWBERRIES
l. A GOOD TEAM
NEW BOOK!
li. DATE NIGHT
lii. COMFORT
liii. TABLE FOR TWO
liv. HURTING
lv. COMPETITION
lvi. SHARING IS CARING
lvii. MUTE (one)
lvii. MUTE (two)
lvii. MUTE (epilogue)
lviii. FANTASY [smut]
lix. PUSHOVER
lx. PROTECTIVE
lxi. RELAX [smut]
lxii. JEALOUSY
lxiii. SLEEP TIGHT
lxiv. SHY
lxv. HAIR
lxvi. DRUNKEN MISTAKES
lxvii. SICK
lxviii. BUBBLE BATH [smut]
lxix. ELECTRIC [smut]
lxx. AMONG US
lxxi. LOVE TRIANGLE (s.s) (one)
lxxi. LOVE TRIANGLE (s.s) (two)
lxxii. INNOCENT [smut]
lxxiii. POLAROIDS
lxxiv. WINTER
lxxv. ENEMIES [smut]
lxxvi. FAMILY
lxxvii. BIRTHDAY GIRL
lxxviii. SAVED
lxxix. CRYSTALS [smut]
lxxx. 104 YEARS
lxxxi. LOVE
A/N
lxxxii. LUCKY [smut]
lxxxiii. HAZE
lxxxiv. ACT
lxxxv. LOCKET [smut]
Thank You

xxii. PREGNANT (one)

46.5K 830 391
welovebucky द्वारा

You sat on the edge of the bathtub, your head resting loosely in your hands as you closed your eyes. A few tears slid down your face, but you quickly wiped them away, determined not to let your emotions get the better of you.

A knock on the bathroom door brought you to your senses and you jumped up, your heart racing.

"You okay in there, doll?" Bucky called to you, sounding concerned.

You hurriedly checked your reflection in the mirror before pocketing the positive pregnancy test that had been laying next to you. As you unlocked the door and emerged from the bathroom, you gave Bucky a small but convincing smile.

"All good. Hey, I'll be back in a second, okay? I forgot I have something to speak to Nat about."

Before he had a chance to ask any further questions, you placed a light kiss on his cheek and left the room to find Nat. As you walked briskly down the corridor, you began to think things through, realising just how risky your situation was.

You'd been dating Bucky for two years and you knew you would spend the rest of your life with him. The two of you had frequent conversations about marriage, moving out of the Avengers headquarters and buying a house, pets, cars; you'd practically thought out your whole future together. However, there was one thing that you'd learnt to avoid talking about...

Kids.

You wanted them badly. You knew it would be a lot of work, but the thought of having a little family filled your heart with joy. But every time you mentioned it to Bucky, his expression dropped.

He always had the same reasoning; he didn't trust himself not to hurt them. And no matter how many times you told him that he wouldn't do that, that he'd be an amazing father, he wouldn't listen. He would grow quiet, frowning to himself, before finding an excuse to have some time to himself.

When you located Nat, you told her everything. She listened incredibly well, as usual, with a sympathetic look on her face. Once you'd finished speaking, she sighed and placed her hand on your shoulder as a comforting gesture.

"I know this isn't what you want to hear... but Y/N, you have to tell him as soon as possible."

You tried to cut in, but Nat shushed you, continuing with her advice. "Yes, he might react badly, but what else are you going to do? I know for a fact that you want to keep the baby, and if you don't tell him about it, then what? He'll either notice by himself or he'll find out from somebody else, and neither of those options will end well."

You knew your best friend was right and you nodded silently, standing up from the couch you'd been situated on.

"I-I guess I'll just... tell him now, then. Before I talk myself out of it. Thanks, Nat."

"Good luck," she smiled calmly, "and hey, don't worry. It'll be okay."

By the time you entered yours and Bucky's shared bedroom again, you'd forgotten Nat's kind words of encouragement. You were a nervous wreck. You locked the door behind you as you spotted Bucky sitting up on the bed, gazing at you.

"I need to tell you something," you blurted, locking eyes with him. He cocked his head intuitively and waited for you to continue. This is it, no backing out now, you thought as you took a deep breath.

"Bucky... I'm pregnant."

—— ——

PART TWO COMING SOON.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.4M 78.4K 121
Various Sebastian Stan Character Imagines Characters included are: • 1940's James Buchanan 'Bucky' Barnes -Marvel Cinematic Universe • Post-Winter...
643K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
108K 1.3K 22
Fluff, angst, anger, sadness, a liitle bit of smut and other stuff. 🤗 Enjoy.
Oneshots ♥️ coolest द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

67.1K 316 5
So this book is going to be stories about TVD and TO characters. They could be smuts/imagines depending on the requests. I am really excited to star...