My turn now (a hunger games f...

Oleh CrystalGalbraith

The districts were defeated, the Capitol is still in control and the Hunger Games still happen and now Lilly... Lebih Banyak

My turn now
After Reaping
Opening ceremony
Training
Private
Prep and interview
Last night
Bloodbath
First day
First defiance
Second day
Second day part 2
Third day
Forth day
Fifth day
Fifth day part 2
Sixth day
Seventh day
Eighth day
Final battle
What did I just do?
The hardest part
I made it worse

After arena

30 3 0
Oleh CrystalGalbraith

I heard the roaring of the crowd as I blinked a little at the blinding light then I saw what looked like the entire Capitol on their feet cheering me. I smile and start waving as I walk towards my chair where I will watch the highlights of the Games. After a few jokes from Vincent we all look to the large screen. I feel my gut twist I will now have to watch everyone of my fellow tributes die. One by one they drop. April, Luke, Kelly, James, Fabian, Cira, Emily, Daisy, Chase, Jo and finally Zander. I fight the urge to run offstage when I see Fabian strike James, then himself and I almost scream out loud when I see Daisy's head crushed by Zander's mace. Then it ends and I breath a sigh of relief then he walks on stage the man I tried to kill. He looks at me with death in his eyes, I avoid his gaze and act ashamed. As he takes the victors crown and places it on my head I hear him whisper.
"Don't think you'er safe now."
I smile and nod like he's congratulating me. He picks up on this and shakes my hand. At this moment I'm more scared then I ever was in the arena. He could do so much more to me now. After we bid our good nights I was taken to the presidents house for the victors party I put on my best happy face and stayed that way almost in a trance the entire night every other moment I catch a glimpse of President Snow which causes my knees to grow weak. All night while I'm greeted by adoring Capitol citizens I can feel his ice cold gaze burning into the back of my head.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

422 22 23
Two months after the war the remaining tributes which include Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark have come to a decision to hold one last hunger gam...
290 42 22
**WARNING: i wrote this book when i was pretty young and honestly it sucks!! Feel free to read it but you have been warned!** Katniss and Peeta's dau...
31.1K 549 50
The rebellion is over, and Katniss and Peeta are married. This story is told by the perspective of their 14 year old daughter, Primrose. She has aske...
329 14 12
Katniss's nightmare comes true. Her son will be send away to the Capitol to fight to death in the arena. She knows that even if he wins, he will stil...