The Thoughts Of A Wandering M...

By veelozada

An Anthology. This is filled with shorts and dabbles, all inspired by story prompts found on Wattpad. ••|| Ge... More

A/N:
"The Secret Of Tanencha sy Tyrin"
"Nebula's Heart -- Ajs An'hlj."
"For Her -- #TheGrudgeContest."
"Reflection -- Her Mirror Image."
"Funny Planet"
"Just one more cup..."
"Just a little more time..."
"It's love..."
"The season's upon us."
"Just a Sip, my friend."
"This Is Goodbye"

"One Earth"

218 31 18
By veelozada

I remember them. Humans. Emotional little things.

They cried; screamed. And as small as they seemed, it was their minds that created things like me.

From metal they built us. With technology, they birthed our minds. And in the end, when global warming ravaged their Earth, they pleaded with us to save what was left of their kind.

I, an Icon, vowed to do just that. All from the confines of a facility left on Earth.

I hope, as they did, that they may one day grow and repopulate this world. Until then, I keep their capsules safe. With me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 0 9
This collection will have short stories based on writing prompts found here and there. People can feel free to comment writing prompts they wish for...
481 54 16
This book is comprised of all of the short stories that I've written in recent years. A good number of the stories in here were written for contests...
565 15 43
Hey do you like stories , well you might like mine. These are a collection of short stories I have made including some with my favourite character/ u...
1.7K 100 7
Stories based on SciFi prompts & challenges (both old and new).