A great change

Bởi zufish29

Life of Aimen Sharif had been a great struggle, until she came across Abdul Rehan Asad, son of a rich busines... Xem Thêm

A great change ( a muslim love story)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
A/N Read.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
A marriage of thorns!!!
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Amazing news!!!

Chapter 9.

9.6K 633 11
Bởi zufish29

*Unedited*

A loud, rock music filled my room. Though I know that it was not from my phone, I took it and tried to shut the music off. What? It happens. If some music echoes in your ear during sleep then the first thing that pops in mind is it would be from your phone.

I prayed my Fajr salah just an hour back and now trying to have some sleep which was disturbed by the guests yesterday.

Finally, the music stopped. I took a deep breath of relief and snuggled under the blanket. Again the music started. What the hell! Is someone playing some kind of prank on me? I got up leaving my cozy bed in search of the source of music. I found an unfamiliar phone on the dressing table and clicked the button to receive the call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey! It's some girl" I heard a male voice.

"Who is this?" A girl asked.

"May I ask the same?" I said in a bit rude tone.

"Aimen?" She asked in doubt.

"Yeah! Who are you?" I asked fully confused, how does she know my name?

"Thank God for it is you, I'm Sidra. I think I left my phone in your place" She said. There was a sense of relief in her voice.

"Yep! It's in my room" I said.

"Keep my love-my phone safely, it has been without me for one whole night," She said with a chuckle.

"Yeah! Yeah!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Were you asleep?" She asked.

Is she insane to ask me such a question? "No, I was waiting for your call," I said with a frown.

"Oh, dear! Have some sleep and don't forget to bring my phone to college, bhai will get it from you" What? I have to face him again.

"Allah Hafiz. Have sweet dreams" She bid the bye and ended the call, not letting me say anything.

Is she the same girl who was a stranger to me till yesterday? There was more than an hour to get ready for college so I made my way to the most comfortable thing in the world-my bed.

I don't how long I slept, but for me, it was just a few minutes till another disturbance came.

"Aimen! Get up I have great news for you" Aisha said snatching the blanket from me so I could wake up.

"What?" I asked turning towards her.

"I am pregnant," she said.

"So?" I asked yawning.

"I'm so happy. I'm gonna be a mother" She said giving me a bone-crashing hug.

I know its a great news because she is pregnant after two years of her marriage, but now I'm not in the correct mood to enjoy it.

"Tell it to jiju & ammi," I said breaking the hug.

"I will tell Fahad when he comes tomorrow and ammi is not home"

"Where is ammi? I asked.

"She has gone to receive some orders" She answered.

Ammi runs a boutique of modest clothes. Though dad had left us with enough money for our survival, ammi runs it to provide us a comfortable life, and also it makes her happy.

"Aren't you happy?" She asked.

"Of course I'm happy" I placed my hands on her stomach "Kiddo! Your sweet aunt needs some sleep will you please allow me to?"

"You are mean," She said and left the room, not before slapping my butt.

I laid down back in the bed and would have hardly slept when my phone started to ring. "Augh". The caller ID showed it was Safa.

"Assalamualaikum Aimen! I have a surprise for you, so come early to college" She spoke.

"Walaikumassalam! I wanna declare something, from now I hate surprises. So bye" I said and was about to end the call, but was interrupted by her.

"Wake up you lazy soul, you only have 30 minutes" Saying that, she ended the call.

She was right, I have only 30 minutes. Reluctantly, I dragged myself to the bathroom and took a shower to make myself active. After finishing all the stuff and dressed in a white Kurti and leggings with a red hijab, I went down.

I found Aisha having breakfast with Sarim. I had my quick breakfast I took my scooty keys and went towards it only to find the tyre punctured.

This was the most horrible day. I should not judge anything by its start so let me rephrase it 'The most horrible start for a day'.

I took the bus to the college. As always I found my friends in the locker area. "So what's the surprise?" I asked them.

"Today we are gonna have a sleepover in my home" replied Safa.

"And we got your mom's permission too," said Maryam.

"No. I should have nice sleep today and you guys won't let me do that" I said sternly. Did they destroy my sleep only to say this?

"No matter what. The sleepover is confirmed and you are coming" they both said together. All I prayed at that moment was that this"sleepover" should get canceled.

Rehan's POV

"Come on Sidra buy anyone of it, you will look pretty," I said to her.

She is looking for her so-called "perfect dress" for the past three hours. The only advice I can give to every brother in this world is never to accompany your sister for shopping.

The girl who was showing the dresses was glaring at me all the time. "Would you please hurry?" I whispered to Sidra. By that time she too noticed the girl.

"Bhai it seems like this girl has a huge crush on you," She teased. "Don't worry I will talk to mom" She giggled.

"Sweety! Do you want to pay the bill on your own?" I asked with my lips twitching up. She frowned in response.

"How's this?" She asked showing a black dress, don't know what type it is but it was nice. If I say good, which I said for all dresses she would reject it. "You like it?"

"Yeah, but..." She said. Before her mind could change I asked the salesgirl to pack the dress.

"Ya Allah!" Sidra groaned.

"What happened?" I asked without looking at her.

"I told Aimen that you will get my phone from her and you on other hand didn't go to college today," she said.

"Who asked me to take for shopping?" I asked with a smirk.

She snatched the phone from me and dialed her number "Assalamualaikum! Bhai will not be able to get it, will you please meet me at the mall, the one near your college...... Jazakallah"

After speaking for a few more minutes. She spoke "She will be here in 5 minutes"

Aimen's pov

I walked to the mall as it is quite near the college. I had a feeling that someone is following me, I looked back many times but found no one. Seems like I'm hallucinating.

They were near the entrance. "Here," I said handing the phone to Sidra.

"Thank you so much," She said giving me a tight hug.

"Give me your number," She asked. She saved it on her phone on my narration.

"Come let's have ice cream," She said and grabbed my hand. I would have accepted the offer in return for disturbing my precious sleep but rejected it because the coffee boy, I mean Rehan was there and it would be awkward to have coffee with him.

I left them and walked to the bus stop. I still had a feeling that someone is following me. I glanced at the street next to me and there was no one. I turned to a tap on my shoulder "You...."

*********

I opened my eyes and found myself in a dark room. My head pounded as some truck ran into it. Everything hurts. Especially my hands and legs were hurting. They are tied to a chair.

Then it dawned on me.

"I'm....I'm kidnapped!"

-----------------

Dedicated to @DrAarifasabreen for her awesome support.

Ignore the mistakes and forgive me for the late update. So how's the chapter? Click a small star button and type it down as a comment if you like it.

Votes~comments~share

Take care;)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.2K 57 7
A marriage of convenience between two polar opposite peoples where no one knows about their marriage. Sounds funs? Right? °°°▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎°°° Inaya Zara K...
42.3K 1.7K 27
03/10/2020 - 16/03/2021 Asad Ahmad khan Heir of Khan enterprises. His family is a big name in Shimla. His father had just not earned a lot of money b...
146K 6.6K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...
141K 11K 25
Their sympathy had worn off and I was back to how I started, except I no longer had my husband beside me. I thought the niqab (face veil) would prote...