What Happened To Forever?

Por NaughtyAuti

Many people say that everything has a happy ending, I'm sure you've heard it. Everything happens for a reason... Más

Prologue
Chapter One: Homecoming Game.
Chapter Two: Homecoming
Chapter Three: A Kiss and A Surprise!
Chapter Four: A Home Visit
Chapter Five: Races, baby!
Chapter Six: A dumb, blonde tramp
Chapter Seven: Fixed?
Chapter Eight: The Haunted Mill
Chapter Ten: And it ends
Epilogue

Chapter Nine: It begins

164 3 0
Por NaughtyAuti

Chapter Nine: It begins

Everything had been going great, no one had been arguing, nothing. Even with only getting to see each other twice a week, nothing bad happened. Surprising right?

Tyler was in town and I had my best butt jeans on, and a revealing, but no too revealing, shirt on. All of us were going to hang out at the park. I'm not really sure why we always chose the park, maybe it was because no one ever really went to the park, so we had it to ourselves. 

Rachel, Brooke and I would walk to the park, knowing that Tyler and Kyle would already be there. Then Evan would get dropped off a little while later. We would mostly just sit and mess around with everyone, then we would have our kissing moments, but none too many.

Well, it got to be around nine o'clock and it was getting dark, so I called up my mother. 

"Mom?" I whispered on the phone.

"Yeah?" she asked, blankly.

"Can everyone come over for a while?" I smiled, acting like she could see me.

"Who's everyone?" 

"Well, Rachel and Brooke are already staying over night, so it would be Tyler, Kyle, and Evan." I explained it to her, like it was obvious.

"I don't know, El, everyone is already in bed. Including me."

"Please, Mom! We'll be quiet, and stay in my room."

"Fine, I guess. But don't wake up Sum or Ty on your way in."

"Thanks, Ma! I love you!"

"Love you, too."

I smiled as I explained to everyone that she was okay with everyone coming over. They just smiled and cheered in their minds. We all walked silently to my house. All the couples holding hands. Except for me and Tyler. He always liked having his hand in my back pocket, he said it was to keep him warm, but I knew it was only because he wanted to touch my butt. I really didn't mind though, because his hand was always so warm!

When we got to my house, I felt like we were sneaking in because we were all so silent and tip toeing and everything. We went into my room, I called the bed. So that is where Tyler and I sat, then Kyle and Brooke sat in the right corner, and Rachel and Evan in the left. 

I was laying on the inner side of the bed, while Tyler was on the outter part, facing me. No one really said anything. You could hear a few whispers, but nothing too loud. We all knew that Kyle and Brooke would be making out, because they had already had sex and all, which she said he wasn't too good at, so well...ya know. Didn't happen again. 

I knew that Rachel and Evan wouldn't be making out because their first kiss was both at the Homecoming dance. Though I'm pretty sure that Evan would have gone farther. Of course, we're not whores, and we are only fourteen. I'll be staying a virgin, thank you. :)

Tyler was laughing, quietly because I would rub my nails up and down his spine, which I knew he loved, yet it tickled him so much. He would always tell me that it tickled, and to stop, but he never moved away from me. That's probably because it turned him on. 

He asked me earlier if I would be his first french kiss, but of course I was nervous! How wouldn't I be. As we were laying there, he would start kissing me. Just pecking me lightly, then he would move his lips in the creases of mine. Slowly just massaging my lips with his. Then he opened my mouth and tried to put his tongue in my mouth. I panicked and then backed away quickly, but ended up bumping my head on my wall. 

It really hurt, and then of course everyone started laughing at me. I rolled my eyes and I think they saw it, even though it was pitch black in there. Everyone became silence once again and I whispered into Tyler's ear, "No tongue tonight. Okay?"

He sighed but then whispered, "Okay." 

We went back to making out with no tongue, I know pathetic right. But I just was really, sincerely, not ready! I wasn't going to make myself do anything. Which I am super glad about because I am terrible under pressure!

I know it ended up getting really hot in my room, and so Tyler took off his shirt. And ohmygod! He has a nice body! No its not no eight pack, but if somebody were to drizzle chocolate over top of it, I wouldn't hesitate to lick it off. If ya know what I mean. (;

I wasn't usually the type of person to judge someone on their body, but man, oh, was his body a nice improvement. He was like not the cutest guy in the whole world, but to me, he had respect for me, my parents, and he was sweet. Plus, he was obviously some kind of cute, and his body, ohh..! 

His phone started ringing which motioned that it was time to go home. I sighed, but ended up giving him a goodbye kiss and everyone else said their goodbyes. They left about five minutes after that. 

* * * * *

Things were still going great! They had been coming over numerously, alone. No one would be home except us six. Why wouldn't they? My mom trusted me, she knew that I wouldn't do anything. Everyone knew I wouldn't do anything. I'm just into that kind of stuff. 

Then there was the night that I got my real first kiss. And I have Brooke to thank for that. God bless her. 

I was at the park with everyone, except Evan and Rachel. They couldn't come over tonight. Rach was at her moms and of course Evan didn't want to come if Rachel wasn't going to be there. Then my mom called and told me that I had to come home, but I persuaded her to let they guys and Brooke come over until the guys had to go home. 

When we got there my mom was having a few drinks, brandy slush to be exact, and my dad was drinking as well. They were being so laid back, it was amazing! And it was actually really weird, because usually my dad would be having a complete fit with Ty being there. He wasn't too excited about me having a boyfriend. But, are any dad's ever really happy when their daughters get boyfriends? 

My mom even let me have a bunch of drinks of her brandy slush, I think I had about half. She let Tyler have some too. It was funny the way he reacted towards her when she asked him if he wanted to try it. He was so cautious, like she poisoned it or something. 

After a while from having a few drinks, Brooke told me that she wanted to go to the park, or just go for a walk and so did the guys. They wanted me to ask if it was okay. I did and my parents were hesitant at first, but ended up letting us go. 

We weren't sure where we were going to walk to, but when ended up at the park. As usual. Brooke and Kyle went to one half of the park, and we were about diagonal to them. We were just sitting on the swings looking up at the stars and he would push me sometimes. Then we went to lay on the ground and he would kiss me, still trying with tongue and I just rejected him. We all ended up getting really cold, so we went walking home and Brooke stayed back with me.

"Did you kiss him?" Brooke smirked.

"No, I'm.. Nervous!" I giggled.

Then, instead of making fun of me, she hit me! She actually hit me on the arm. And I'm pretty sure she left a bruise! She told me that I better let him kiss me tonight or she's going to hurt me. I just kept telling her I was nervous, and then she volunteered me to practice on Kyle.. Uh, I don't think so. 

After we got home, they went into my bedroom and Tyler and I stayed on the couch. I don't even remember what we were watching. He would look very interested in the television sometimes though, more interested in the television than in me! How dare him! Hah, I would just get his attention back by kissing him. Then he went for it, and I let him. We kind of played with each other's tongues. But he had this really annoying habit of moving his tongue up and down really fast and thinking that it was... Good? Not at all, dude. But how do you tell your first, beginner kisser, that he's bad at it? So, I just let him. 

Then he was constantly bothering me for a hickey. I told him whatever, at least then I could watch television.(; 

And wow, it felt a lot better than I expected. He was so.. Good at it. Or maybe it was just the way it felt. It gave me chills and butterflies. Truly, amazing. And, I'm not gunna lie, it turned me on a bit. Boy, did he feel accomplished then, and of course his phone had to go off. They left but, I was pretty happy at the end of the day. Except that I had to hide a hickey from my parents. 

* * * * *

But of course in all good relationships something bad has to happen. I guess you could say I brought it on myself but did I really? Or did I just learn the truth? I guess I will really know fully..

Rachel was over and I wanted her to text Tyler and flirt with him, to see if he'd give in. Kinda like a test, if he really loved me, like he said he did.. He would pass, if not.. Fuck you.

The conversation took a turn for the worst..

Rach: Hey

Ty: Hey

Rach: What's up?

Ty: Nm, just playin a video game, hbu?

Rach: Nm. Bored.

Ty: Ya, me too. Wat u wanna tlk bout?

Rach: idc, u pick

Ty: Y dnt u send me a pic

Rach: What kind of pic?

Ty: i dunno what ever u want, ur face or whatever.

Rach: ...

Ty: or topless it don't matter.

Rach: What about Ella?

Ty: what about her?

Rach: You know your basically cheating on her? And she's with me 2.

Rach: Hello?

Rach: You there?

Ella: Tyler, that's it. I can't believe you would do that to me. We are over.

I was bawling my eyes out, he had betrayed me and he didn't even care about what he was doing. 

"Ells, hey, he text back. Do you wanna look at it?" Rach nudged me.

"No, I don't ever wanna have to talk to him again." I sobbed.

"Do you want me to tell you what it says? Cause I think you would want to know what it says." 

"What."

"He says it wasn't him, it was his friend Harley."

"Of course he would say that. It get's him out of a tough situation." 

"Yeah, but I think you should call and talk to him."

"How can I trust him though? This is his second chance... Should he have even gotten that?" I sighed. 

______________________________________________________________

A/N

Well this is it, I'm sorry its been so long. :/

Love you!!

xoxox,

Autumnn<3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

107K 1.5K 36
Life gave me another chance with him and all i'm going to do is break his heart. What would you do if life suddenly gave you another chance to be wi...
57.4K 1K 16
Book 1 of 4 Everything is temporary; emotions, thoughts, scenarios and definitely people. Do not get attached! They will leave you or they will hurt...
52.3K 1.1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
8.2K 408 23
★★★ "Tell me what you want," he murmured, his words sending a shiver down my spine. "I want you," I replied, my voice filled with longing. "I want y...